Islam general thread

ITT we discuss how Islam is very clearly the beast of revelation and Daniel and that Mohammed is the false prophet that will deny Christ. Seriously, read into it all. The Quran is directly opposite to the Christian bible, and fits all the criteria for being the one world false religion prophesied. Just look at how quick it's spreading and being forced down our throats to accept it. It's followers are being planted in cities around the world through refugees. The Quran directly calls to behead christians and non muslims, and the Bible directly warns of beheading. Open your eye Sup Forums

Islam is an evil hate-filled cult that us very good goy must sacrifice our lives to stop.

So, when i buttfucked the last married muslim women i routinely hook up with, she made sure to smell like incense of the mosque.

You are finally realising that Christianity is incomplete and this crisis is causing you to project your anxiety.

But Allah has a plan for you.

A fucking leaf

Muslim women have a willing ass for American dick. Seriously! Make sure they are married because dumb fuck race.

Bump

Are you married? I bet i could fuck your wife right in front of you.

How stupid do you have to be to believe that the Bible, which completely forewarned of Muslim kikery and deception, can all be thrown out hundreds of years later in the exact fashion that was warned about in the book itself?

Jesus and Muhammed suck each other's sypholis cocks in hell

If your prophet is perfect, do you justify this?

Secularism is the ultimate red pill

I love dumping my American load in tiny muslim ass. Fucking using the hijab as a choker.

Die

I'm clearly being anti Islam here. Please read the post

I want to fist your wife in the ass, Mohammed! Allah wills it!

It is the bible which has been corrupted by kikery and deception, brother.

Your ignorance is profound and well documented before your existence.

I don't need to justify it because it did not happen.

"Muslims who calculate 'Ayesha's age based on details of her sister Asma's age, about whom more is known, as well as on details of the Hijra (the Prophet's migration from Mecca to Madina), maintain that she was over thirteen and perhaps between seventeen and nineteen when she got married. "

Barlas, Asma (2012). "Believing Women" in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretations of the Qur'an.

"...we can conclude that Aisha was much older than what she claimed and narrated in some hadith... and she was 17 or 19 years old when she got engaged and she would be 20 or 22 when she had sex."

Tarikh Sahih Islam, Muhammad Niknam Arabshahi & volume 1 page 197

I am okay with your posts

Seriously, i could slap you around like i did those weak bitch muzzies in Afganistan, then make you watch how i choke your wife out while fucking her in the ass. Im good at it! Your prophet was a raper too.

Well fuck me, sorry user.
I suppose I have just been conditioned to the point where Islam is a fucking buzzword.

Christ help us

Hey nigger! Talk to me!
I want to fist your fucking wife!

Your document is contains lies and error. But the Quran is perfectly revealed.

Deus Vult. In all seriousness, Islam acceptance is being forced down everyone's throat. I truly believe one day sharia law will dominate the world, and their currency will be the only one available, ie the mark. Allah is the blasphemous name and Catholicism is the whore of Babylon that states we worship the same god as Muslims. Allah is Satan in disguise.

WEAK NIGGER LITTLE BITCH!!!
YOUR WOMEN SMELL LIKE INCENSE FROM THE MOSQUE. LITERALLY MAKE THEM CUM BECAUSE THEIR HUSBANDS ARE UGLY AND TINY AND WEAK.

Your "perfect" book denies the existence of a Jewish temple, which is one of the most revered and documented historical facts available, documented by Nebuchadnezzar himself after destroying it. You are an imbecile.

Muslim women cry like heroes! Hehehe

Seriously, muslim women can take a hit in the teeth. You can literally smash their faces in with a rifle stock and they will still spread their legs. THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!

Thank you for your service user

Calm down, kafir.

"Allah is the best of planners." [8:30]

Which version of the Quran? Until about 60 years ago, there were several

There is only one Quran.

Does anyone else see the relationship between the false prophet in Christianity and Mohammed of Islam? It's so blatantly obvious after reading into it, it's undeniable

Bump

Do you have any sources for this claim so that I can understand your position better?

ok all this biblical nonsense is just fairy tales. in reality muhammed (shit be upon him) was some dirty perverted warlord who created islam to gain followers and brainwash people. If you look at historical documents, the god they worship (allah) comes from a arabian pagan god.

So what you are saying is that it's not authentic and should not be trusted?

Seems like it's bullshit either way.