I need some white pride knuckle/finger tattoo ideas, 4 fingers of course, for left hand

I need some white pride knuckle/finger tattoo ideas, 4 fingers of course, for left hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't tattoo your hands, you degenerate.

Don't do it Cletus.

>So you're here for the job interview...

Isn't that a Taylor Swift album

should have a heart symbol and BBC after it tbfhwymf

You should tattoo "unemployable" on your dick.

my hands are already covered, i only have fingers left.

I have been a head chef at the same place for 13 years. Try again.

Take the money you were going to use for the tattoos and buy a gun to kill yourself with, worthless degenerate

1488 / H E I L
Or nothing at all degenerate

Also; Czeched

you might as well just tattoo
PLEB TIER
to yourself you fucking fag

Maybe some runes, likes Odin's rune etc
Black sun, Celtic cross, Iron cross, lightning bolt etc?
1488 is the obvious one.
I've got "hold fast" on mine and "true love" across my seconds.

Sorry, me and my brother in law do my tattoos, i spend no money faggot. Stop being jealous. Bitch

The last four of your social so you don't forg it while collecting your welfare.

i like hold fast, upper and lower, might make a stencil and check it out

So it reads 'hold true, fast love?'

Yeah, hold fast - true love is the idea.
But it works either way depending on the girl I guess.

Just get 'cunt 'tattooed
I have a friend that has 'cask wine' on thier knuckles

>Stop being jealous

Jealous of what? Your nigger tier skin drawings?

sleaves and turtleneck?

kek

Get cuck since that's the reason your shitty race has been losing for the past 60 years

You seem to have mistaken our ideology with untermensch criminal street gangs

the only reason to consider doing this is because you are about to go to prison and you need to manufacture some cred very quickly.

otherwise, this is a stupid, permanent, degenerate move.

nobody will think you are cool.

Do you know how you 1488?

It has nothing to do with stupid ass tattoos.

Here's how: Get a fucking job, keep it, and then be the kind of man that a white woman will respect. Then, fill her womb full of white children.

Done. No career-ending tattoos required.

Thats a bingo

This

Again, I have been a head Chef at the same place for 13 years. Im fully cover in tattoos up to my neck, to my ankles. Shut the fuck up. Im simply asking for tattoo ideas before the fucking weekend when I get it done. I will probably go with 1488. BTW....Im not a law breaking nigger, I have never even gotten a fucking ticket. Go take some pics of that 300lb nigger fucking your wife and post them so these fags can fap.

>I will probably go with 1488.
There you go lad, that's all you needed to say

Well done

Tattooing is a traditional white practice.
The 5000 year old iceman Otzi was found with tattoos.

Its speculated that the ancient Anglo-Saxons were tattooed and Kind Harold II was identified by his tattoos after the Battle of Hastings.

During the 19th century, tattooing flourished in England like nowhere else in Europe. This was due to the tradition of tattooing in the British Navy, which began with the first voyage of Captain Cook in 1769.

Tattooing gained royal sanction in 1862 when the Prince of Wales visited the Holy Land and had a Jerusalem Cross tattooed on his arm. In later life, as King Edward VII, he acquired a number of traditional tattoos.

Yessir

damn britbong dropping knowledge bombz!!

I have the Otzi tattoos on my back. Great feeling.

>right hand
M E M E

>left hand
L O R D

They still look dumb as fuck

And the Brits are fucking retarded, you're about to have a nigger in the royal family tree. You have a Muslim running your most iconic city.
UK is done for. Your traditions will soon be irrelevant.

(((tattoos)))

>1488
Yeah, might as well get "I plead guilty to this manslaugter charge"

You're a chef? Get FOIE GRAS ya fuckin knob

Also, food doesn't jive with racism mang. I happen to be a food critic btw.

Case and point: Swedish food sucks a million dicks. Yet a great deal of Mexican food (including native heavy ones like Oxacan) is quite good. Meanwhile one of the best meals I've ever had was by Marcus Samuelsson, a Swedish Ethiopian. Wacky world.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I cook southern cuisine. american.
Also, racism is needed, however, I do not treat my Hispanic and nigger employees any different. My beliefs are my beliefs, but have never taken them to my place of work

Get nigu

You could Tatto HEIL
Heil is a very old germanic phrase wich means "Luck"/"Blessed". But not only your own Luck.
If you are good at hunting. You can say "Hunt Heil". And All your friends are blessed with the same luck you got to be good at hunting.

Examples that are actual used in these days are:
Petri Heil is used by fisher
Berg Heil by mountain climber
Waidmanns heil by hunter
Schützen Heil by rifleman
Ski Heil by Skier
All Heil by Biker

Theses phrases are salutes to wish luck.
Source de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil

WE

>knuckle/finger tattoo ideas
How about C U C K?

Faggot.

I already have Heil on my wrist. Thanks for the info though, i might make some improvements once i look into it further.

>Tattooing is a traditional white practice.
So is cannibalism.

> During the 19th century, tattooing flourished in England like nowhere else in Europe.
So did homosexual anal sex.

> traditional tattoos
'Traditional' tattoos are satanic sacrificial symbols.

This response always makes me laugh. It's not 1980 anymore.

>This response always makes me laugh. It's not 1980 anymore.
Yes, it's 2016, you could always get a job as a bull fluffer.

HEILSMSOS - Heil, ouge siht sît mîn sündic - Luck, my eyes only sees the sin(s)(now).

I can get a job doing whatever I want here. I wouldn't expect a commie to understand.

Blow your brains out degenerate nigger fag

>commie
B..but.. It's not 1980 anymore.

L E F T

pls post your hands

SHIT
TURD
BUTT
FART

Oy shit it deown

Kekm

i'm proud to be white and would prefer an ethnostate, but don't do it. it sounds degenerate as fuck

'Homo' will fit quite nicely.

D-E-U-S
V-U-L-T

As someone who regularly hires or turns people away for starting $35k jobs, you wouldn't make it past the first interview, if your employment history even got you that far. Enjoy being poor.

F
U
G
:D

Tattoos are degenerate and only idiots get them

>Be OP
>Care deeply about the future of white Europeans and their diaspora
>decide to get a Tattoo on his fingers instead of educating himself acquiring capital and real capability to effect change

The least you chuckle fucks could do is buy some land to farm and raise a family on.

JEWS BTFO

K A N G

OP, how are you lookin ?
Like this ?

Modern machinery (think USA) can produce so much agri, that there are very few farmers and all the arable land has been used already. The farmers make millions, so they won't parcel it out. Sorry you live on a volcanic island.

holy shit yankee dropping some painful truth bombs and it's not even noon.

Upvoted, the only acceptable way.

>. I will probably go with 1488

Don't do that.

Get some Norse Runes.

Also, what style of chef are you?