This confirms. canada = good. USA = shit

this confirms. canada = good. USA = shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Internet_access
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50mbs? lmao

I've got 150mbs in this shithole

HOLY FUCK IS THIS REAL?!?! LINK

by your standards south korea must be shangrila

Cool story bro

>50mbps
I would write something derisive here, but Canadians won't have the patience to see it

>50mbs
Post commie country and my internet is 3 times better.

Not so fast

If this can actually be implemented, I will finally resolve to move out of this shithole city

oh wait, is this free internet or just making internet available in very rural areas?

how about them quadders? lord kek is with canada.

FUGGG I THOUGHT THIS FREE INTERNET

> (OP)

"GOAL". Just like it is Trudeau's goal to make Islam fit in to Canada, or to make Women as useful as men.

It's just more "hey this is some shit that would be good if it happened".

Feelsgoodman/woman/lesbian/gay/transgender/queer/2spirited

Thier shitty president is only doing it so that the leafs can shitpost faster

>A leaf with a VPN fucking up another get.

what?

>leafs cannot into internet
lamo

In fairness you could fit 178 Croatias into Canada.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

and here we find a virgin

paying 20$ for 5mpbs with a 50gb cap cheapest internet in canada

if this is true

>bell on suicide watch

>unlimited data for dog-fucking and pedophiles

CroaSHIT

>50 Mbps free

assuming the internet will be decentralized, all i am hearing is 50 Mbps of lefty propaganda.

>jewtube
>kikebook
etc....

no thanks

You can laugh about it all you want, but people who actually act like that will be the useful idiots that riot and sheet.

There are useful idiots to every movement.

>not having 80mbps for $9 a month

the soul moves further from God

I don't think it says anything about being free.

Just that like telephone it would be regulated as a utility; The base level of 50Mbps and no data cap.

Trump should do something like this desu.

pay per brainwash

South Korea is a tiny congested shit hole. Canada is huge and sparse population density. Big difference.

LOOOOOLLL

I am much more sophisticated than you, pleb cretin I bet your favourite pizzeta topping is "pepperoni" which is not even a real thing; it's a made up American "food" item that has industrial textile chemicals in it. How does it feel to be so inferior and living on your minimum wage salary while I pull big bucks at an oil drilling firm as a corporate big shot and can dine out at 5 * restaurants on a nightly basis paying hundreds of dollars for meals you could not even imagine your dreams because of that small pea sized brain of yours? Do you even have the ability to dream? Ha. I spent $2300 on a bottle of red wine for my friends and I last night, what did you do? Probably watch cartoons and jerked off to them, loser.

You can pay for 150, but it's 90$ a month.
30 is reasonable, so I would assume 50 becomes the new 30
>10 is lowest available

Pathetic up speed.

>itt eurocucks bragging about their faster internet when they have about 500x our population density

>Uploading in 2016
>Contributing anything to the internet

I guess its kinda cool some cities can finally get 1gbps for 150$ but dude 30 is not the norm that shit aint cheap

is this included for wireless data plans for phones? Because I'm real fucking tired of how easily I go over my 1gb of data cap with bell and having to pay an arm and a leg for more data. I mean fuck, my cell bill is already $85/month

Idpol is a cancer, and if we try to remove it, we get called D&C shills. They aren't useful idiots; they ruined the left just as they're ruining the right.

What part?
Alberta doesn't have such a plan.
>parents got Shaw high speed (broadband) in '99 and it's 10mbps

yeah but the thing is that we'll probably pay around 30$ for this deal, my dad pays 25$ for 25mbps and unlimited data

montreal im using third party thats renting videotrons lines

Had 15 for years, complained to Shaw and they gave me a 30 and 2 "new" pvr's free.

Rural areas only have satellite internet, and it's expensive, slow and data capped.

>25 for 25mbps

Jesus fucking Christ that's appalling. I pay £30 a month for my connection. Which is about $25. And I'm getting 150

DUDE SPEED

So yeah, one of ISP's in Lithuania is having a promotion for xmas, 1GB/s internet for 1€/month.

Fucking mongoloids I pity you.

bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Internet_access

odds are that 25mbps is shitty dsl and not cable

What the fuck man, I'm paying 75$ a month for 30mbps over here. I'd love to get that "appalling" deal.

CANADA IS GOING TO LEGALISE WEED

i already have that now, is that supposed to be impressive?

£30 is about $25

oh vey oh vey, you will never get rich if you treat your shekels like that

What do you mean? All connections are DSL synchronised and authenticated with throughput. Even fibre

America has pretty much had the worst internet speeds in the developed world until recently. But now they've started putting fiber in the ground.

Seriously you'd pay like $50 just to get like 50mbps.

>Leafs actually think this will happen

I had 50mbps in 2007, this is a fucking joke

by dsl I mean dryloop phone lines

>northcucks excited at 50mbps internet
>in current year
>cellphones with 4g lte can reach that speed
>not having google fiber

50mbps is pretty much dial-up in this day in age.

>The Government isn't all Selling Gold to SA and letting the Nation burn to the ground
>F..free shitty internet, maybe

considering how small your country is it kinda makes sense. Also there are only two main carriers here which are Videotron and Bell.
Shaw for west-coast fags.

Does anywhere in Canada have FTTP?

>unlimited data
>implying the data jew will let this happen

ya ya but it costs an arm and a leg inb4 1gbps is 150$

No, not really.

Where do you live? Look for local providers of fibre to house. I would literally rather go to prison than pay 75 leafs for a connection i had 10 years ago

California here

>Canadian Prime Minister wants to be hardcore, but his Party won't let him

Jesus, he's just a big baby that they let play in the corner while they run the country into the ground, huh?

>Fucking mongoloids I pity you.
Watch yourself before we start racial profiling non eskimos!

I just looked up dryloop phone lines. We don't have them here. We have either DSL over phone line copper cable to the exchange, or fibre to the exchange. I'm with Virgin Media and they privately install a separate dsl Ethernet cable to the house. Never had a problem, never goes down, get 180mbps on good days, downloaded witcher 3 in 10 minutes

>GXnu/sys

fucking ID

what do you even do with that? stream 4 k in 4 PCs + 4 people gaming? all at the same time

replace it with a pig and the flag to the UK and we may have a new meme if we can find other politicians in other countries who have been accused of fucking animals.

nah its complete BS people who are for keep weed illegal are a small minority

also it completely cucks the RCMP

I see people smoking weed in public daily and all the time no one cares

>tfw when I only can get 20Mbps in my rural hellhole

-when*

Videotron is a horrible name, I'm honestly shocked hearing this for the first time.

>Almost one to one contention
>With that ping

If you're going to lie to us at least be realistic. You would crash every server in your immediate area with 230mbps UPLOAD

(((they))) got me paying 70$ for 10 mpbs

and still i feel its fast

While you download .mp3 I download GTAV

>2017
>still not enjoy a gigabit link
Why even live when you can't torrent bd-rips and watch them in real-time as they are downloading?

The question now is....will they actually achieve it, or will it fail and they just blow $750 million away?

I live by myself and sometimes game and stream Netflix. I really don't need these speeds but it only costs me $70 per month while a 20 down/4 up plan costs $50 so I said fuck it and upgraded

I'm using wifi on my phone. If I used my desktop the speeds would be about 700 down/700 up

I pay 40 usd a month for 20Mbps

Where in California, which service provider

it doesn't say anything about price

if you can already buy 50 mbps nothing will change at all

...they are seriously ripping us off here, fucking shit hole,

the best deal is $200 for 100mbps, but where i live that service provider (state ran, which is the best) didnt cover.......

>no fiber in here yet (my local town)

oh well atleast its a quebec company owned by a canadian and not some american faggot.

I just ran another cell phone test. I live in Fresno and my provider is AT&T

they pricegouge like crazy and have shitty mobile service

Its £20 a month for 100mbps here. $15 lol why you mad tho

man we're going to be running a huge deficit for centuries now

>tfw ISP is a cuck
>tfw data cap at 500gb a month
What's the point of having 200 meg or even gigabit internet when they data cap you?

There should be a law against this kind of shit.

They are the only ISP in my area with good speeds too. Fucking monopoly kills it.

Feels bad man.

Lol, even Kentucky that gets ridiculed all the time has better internet than Cuckada
Leafs BTFO

It does actually say something about price, namely, that telecoms can set their own prices as they see fit.

Still i contribute, you better appreciate, those kbps are costing me.

isnt the pound worth more than the dollar? 20 pounds should be $24, a bit more.

I just dont want you to waste shekels my friend

>not having a high paid russian job for 200$ a month

so it says basically nothing...

and it doesn't mean you need to get 50 mpbs just you need to have access to it