Do mexicans really care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWbxh4S2Lr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump i wanna know

Every mexican I have ever met legit thinks that everything west of the Mississippi is part of mexico and that the have the right to illegally immigrate to those lands.

I don't understand how people from shitty dysfunctional countries want to expand them further. Same with muslims from Islamic countries. You have nothing to offer the world.

Nah.

Just an inferiority complex

>Being a wetback
>Being a wetback and not knowing what the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is
I don't get it.

No, we don't, nobody here talks about it. Only the degenerates over there adopt the cholo culture.

I'd guess the only ones who cares are the ones using it as an excuse to immigrate illegally.
I doubt real Mexicans give much of a fuck

gibs m9

spics will always invade their neighbors
don't believe their lies or their digits

Nah, just bantz. Yes, that clay was ours, but we can't do anything at the moment and we have bigger problems.

What Mexicans want on USA is jobs. That's all. The Aztlan La Raza chicanos are legal inmigrants who want to feel the Mexican pride.

I don't actually care. The people from that regions weren't of the same race we were. Those territories were too far away from the capital and they never felt as part of the nation, especially Texas. So no, it doesn't matter to me.

mexican-american here, i really don't give a shit. just loud minority who don't have jobs who protest and autistically screech about it.

why the fuck would we want to turn Nev into mexico?

being from latin America and thinking your identity is separate from the blood soaked history of Iberian empires

Yeah we work our asses off up here, we live very humbly and we "gib" the money we save to our families who need it. You must feel like a real big shot making fun of that, Blake

Avalon > Azzland

They only care when it suits them and they need to rationalize. However, that land would never had been part of Mexico had the Mexicans not stole it from Spain.

Mexicunts fight against best America and get BTFO. Claim they have a right to conquered lands. LOL

>why the fuck would we want to turn Nev into mexico?

Ask the millions of illegal spics here who want to do exactly that, Americans sure as shit don't support the idea

Yeah but we dont care what they care about because that land belongs to the burgers not the tacos so why the fuck does it matter?

Digits check out.

Indio/Meztizos that come here illegally have the biggest inferiority complexes ever.

It would bother me if I were Mexican.

Think about it: There's an arbitrary border between Mexico and the US and most of us assume that everybody who we consider "Mexican" must be from the other side of it. In reality, the southwest region is the ancestral home of many of them.

It would be like if mudslimes took over Northern England, then after 150 years, they started telling the Englanders still living up north to go back to the south "where they came from."

FUCKING THIS, the only actual mexicans were in california and pockets up in texas. The rest was filled with mexican killing apaches.

Only an idiot would think they have claim to everything Spain ever touched. That territories been part of the US much longer than it was ever part of the independent nation of Mexico

I've only met one Mexican who would rant about it but he was just irl shitposting.

Nope fampai, only chicANOS care about it.

Btw were u guys familiar with chicano nationalism? They even have flags kek >

Not really but America deserves to be punished for letting this happen, for all the shit its done to this world. Not even Texas will last given the way things are, its increasingly becoming Mexican and the white people moving there are Californian cucks experiencing "white flight" and will without knowing it will cuck Texas's shit up even more.

tl;dr Its inevitable

What are you going on about? Almost no one lived in that area before the US took over. It's why the US Army was able to practically walk in unopposed. And the poor souls who did live their had absolutely no support from the Mexican government. And by the start of the Mexican-American War, said people had basically been reduced to the Comanche's bitches. Practically their slaves. Meaning that a lot of the very small number of Mexicans you actually did settle there eventually said "screw this" and went back.

In my experience, anyone who believes in this shit seriously it's either
>very, very uneducated
>cholos (might as well put them above)
> over 90 y.o

Not like we could do anything with that land, everything would go to shit in five years.

Did they invade u papa?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>aztlan
>muh aztlan
Aztlan is a mythical land akin to Valhalla, Shangri la, Atlantis. No one calls what it was northern Mexico "aztlan" or whatever, only pochos.
>but muh aztecs
There is no Aztec left, they got exterminated centuries ago. They never said that aztlan was that territory in northern Mexico/New Spain, it was a mythical place at most (heck it could be Asia, since all Amerinds are genetically related to Asian people)

And for your question I have 2 answers:

1. Mexicans still live there. So it really doesn't matter how hard the eternal gringo complains. We never left.

2. Not really, because that land will be burned and destroyed by nuclear fire in the very close future. They may keep it. It is cursed. Depravity, savagery and destruction will run rampant. California will sink into the ocean for sure. Link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=UWbxh4S2Lr4

>There is no Aztec left
I bet you believe Mayans are extinct too

Texas Hispanic here, I find the idea of us taking over the country interesting but not with the whole Aztlan bullshit, lets not kid ourselves, Mexico is shit, why would we want to replicate it. Then again I also like the idea of Texas succeeding, but now less so with Trump as president, maybe he will MAGA, that would be fun.

So u want same constitution and shit but one en espaƱol?

Those Mayans in Yucatan are not Mayans they are the leftover slaves from Veracruz,Oaxaca and Tabasco

Proofs?

Because those Mayans cant speak real Maya they cant read ancient Mayan, they went from a civilization to live in mud huts, they only know how to play a ancient tipe of soccer and thats all,they Mayapan league was really big from Yucatan to Guatemala highlands, but those peple from tabasco,chiapas were not mayans they were from others indigenous people, the true Mayans were the mayapan,uxmal and chichen itza, all living in the Yucatan peninsula
they were the high class Mayans the true Mayans, they have cities, temples and shit,but for some reason all of them disappear or went extinct, the only ones to survive were the slaves and the low caste, like the Egyptian nigger they believe that their ancestors were pharaohs and shit because they were slaves.

>tabasco is a place
I know it's not funny to anyone else here but I'm chuckling

Daily noggin juggling it's ok to kill Mexicans:>)

they have really bad plumbing
>shit goes wrong from there