Redpill me on Russia Today. Is it a decent news source?

Redpill me on Russia Today. Is it a decent news source?

I sometimes read their articles and watch their videos, but when I read the comments I see nothing but insane, tinfoil hatted people arguing about how 'Murica and the CIA are behind everything. Literally. All the commentors say is "It's America's fault". Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aQV3pO534s
youtube.com/watch?v=98JDKB-Qmxs
youtube.com/watch?v=9iZJrDSn86Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it *is*, by and large, the CIA's fault.

So the recent assassination in Turkey was somehow perpetrated by the CIA, as RT readers seem to believe to a fault?

Yes

>I read the comments
It's freedom of speech and the simple fact so many deluded fanatics are commenting there is because it is a REAL media and not propaganda.

>Redpill me on Russia Today. Is it a decent news source?

Of course.

>All the commentors say is "It's America's fault". Why is this?
Same reason why the Western leaders and the media always says it's Putin or Russia's fault when something goes wrong?

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Fuck off faggot

It's state-run TV. Worse than CNN

Literally propaganda. No better than CNN.

Their only redeemable value is their ruptly live coverage of events. If you actually *read* RT you're an idiot.

well rt provides another perspective. its more propagandistic but essentially not that different from western media i that regard, it just shows more. and you can be sure that if they actually have something that doesn't fit western msm narrative, they'll feature it bigly.

Your media blames russian hackers for everything

Stopped watching it after they posted a few articles glorifying communists.

>It's state-run TV. Worse than CNN

No "independent" TV would have the balls to report on things that they report.

Yes it is propaganda, but what is BBC, DW, ARD, ZDF, PBS, ORF, RFI etc. all of them are state owned propaganda outlets paid by our taxes.

From what I've seen it pretty accurately tells the facts that the West does not want told. They have American media personalities also, one's that felt they could not speak there mind within the US media. Of course it's not going to say anything bad about Russia but what do you expect, but it will give you another side of the story over here.

>Stopped watching it after they posted a few articles glorifying communists.

yeah they are overdoing this. the other thing is "muh black and shitskins and their rights".

also extremely annoying reports on "muh oppressed baltic russians by muh baltic hitler-worshipping nazis :("

Great for breaking news

Just dont expect them to say bad things about Russia. I have never seen them actually lie, they just omit thing's

so much like western media.

Fuck off faggots
RT ,while obviously based.
Don't pretend like you don't link every second redpill and happening from them

Pic related RT dropping tactical redpills

it's just as reliable as cnn.
it's russian propaganda.
they have an agenda.
they are a good alternative to the sjw american media.

Look! A German shilling for Russia. Many such cases. Sad!

I can see why you in Germany would like it, seeing as you aren't allowed to have Alternative Media, but don't believe every single word.

some of that sure, and its expected
but their propaganda is nowhere near as bad as cnn or bbc
simply because this , they won't lie
its news I can actually watch
I cannot stomach the MSM, they fill me with so much rage, just the sound of it
them and their owners need to hang

>but don't believe every single word.

RT can't afford to stream outright lies.

They would be shred in pieces in the second they made wrong step.

their propaganda/agenda is much more obvious than in western media. i think its because most western journalists don't even understand that they're biased as fuck, they think they're telling it "as it is".

It's russian propaganda. It's shit and that's all it will ever be. State-run tv is fucking retarded, why in what fuck would you watch something prepared run by goverment that only a little over 15 years ago was run by a communist regime.

The western media will actually lie

And are bad at breaking news because they need to wait until the boss Jews tell them how to spin ut which takes time

I only watch Keiser Report. The latest episodes have been shit though.

This Goy gets it.

Russia Today lies too.

>Russia Today
For the longest time I though it was the Russian Telegraph.

>State-run tv is fucking retarded

Can you show us an example of private run TV/Media which is not propaganda?

What is important here is only THE FACTS and their credibility.

No, they aren't state owned, you dumbo. Every media has an agenda, but RT is literally run by Putin - whatever he says, that's what they publish.

Turkey is an enemy? "Well, put some Turkey is working with ISIS news".

Turkey is an ally? "Well, put some news about how great Turkey is and what a close relationship we have and forget about all that ISIS stuff".

thats the thing, its very obvious and comes off as something they have to do
which is fine, its in the contract, we ge tit
and their reporting is on point when they focus on a story, they don't have the same "us vs them" mentality that the msm have, and conditioned their audience to have
when both sides cover the same story, rt always does a better job

>Russia Today lies too.

Lol no.

They would be banned and memed to death by the "west" if the did so.

>private run TV/Media which is not propaganda
info wars

> "west" if the did so.

"west" if theY did so.

and yet our "free" media is just as biased. constant shilling about "putin trolls" and "hybrid warfare". they've achieved total hysteria level.

>news media never ever lies

The perfect idiot

they are decent , kind of neutral is you ignore the article/videos titles.

Also they shit on CNN & rest when it comes to worldwide coverage of events , specially out of US

they already are. tbph, i find western media more reliable in most cases.

>The perfect idiot

I can't see your argument CNN

it's literally founded and run by the exact same people who ran USSR-era propaganda

same as Russia is run by former KGB agents and 90's mafia people

they're playing the same fucking game they did in the cold war, they just changed strategy

it's actually more effective now that they are not restricted by ideological constraints and can use whatever angle is most effective for any given target population

for example they support far-left marxist populists in latin america and right wing anti-marxists in most of Europe (although they also support far left marxist parties that are anti-EU) because this is what supports their agenda on a case-by-case basis

the only consistency is supporting the geopolitical, economic, and financial interests of the Russian elites

very much this
their enemies are so evil, rt doesn't even have to try to be good, its enough to just be

>implying i think CNN doesn't lie

I'll just repeat it here

Perfect idiot

>rooster today
>decent news source

>they already are

Sauce pls. I won't put my $5 on your empty words.

>implying Russia and the West aren't 2 sides of the same shekel
Lol your a little baby
First of all, any knowledge given to you is propaganda. No news outlets isn't feeding you an agenda. You must seek out your own knowledge and decide whats important. RT will only feed you what makes the west look bad. It's turn a blind eye however to all the faults of Russia. Sure most private run media outlets are liberal but they are still out to make money. If the US goverment was revealed to be as corrupt as the Russian one it would be covered by every western media. If Putin was video taped sucking a Gazprom CEO's for am extra 8 years in office RT wouldn't even mention it.

This is one of my new favorite AJ Segments, with Max Keiser of RT and Adam Curry of noagendashow.com

11 minutes Max gets into fake news, propaganda in UK etc....

youtube.com/watch?v=-aQV3pO534s

>Muh "everybody lies". Therefore I'm red pilled and you're sheeple.

Still not argument.

better than any msm in north america or europe.

rt is great for any news not directly involving Russia.

>I read the comments
Maybe you read Youtube comments as well?

they are being memed to death my western media and its operation in the west has been hampered in many instances. if you haven't noticed, pay attention.

Um, I'm sorry but those are facts. It's proven that Putin has been using trolls in mass media to shill for him and that's part of the hybrid warfare which is basically information war.

Whether you like it or not, our media, no matter how hard they shill for "muh progressiveness", are still relatively free to say what they want against the government or against anyone else. Yes, every media has an agenda, that's been the case since the dawn of time, but there is a fine line between outright propaganda and media coverage with at least some sort of "progressive" influence.

Even CNN lets people who do not share their values express their opinion, you won't ever see that in Putin's media.

>implying Russia and the West aren't 2 sides of the same shekel

No I never implied they weren't, American retardation showing itself once again.

>Even CNN lets people who do not share their values express their opinion, you won't ever see that in Putin's media.
Our talk shows tend to include a token liberal, Western journalist or an Ukrainian Nazi, so that the entire country can watch them and hate them even more.

Russia is paying money to have. A state run news station out of Russia, its propaganda but as long as you see it its not all bad

No, it's not everybody lies, it's fucking multimillion dollar news conglomerates that feed you half-truths and disinformation with a clear agenda that you swallow as redpills and truth and can never independently verify any claim that makes you sheeple.

off by one and spot on

Um erm eh I'm sorry but our media is hysterical and one-sided when it comes to Russia and it has lead to a poisoned atmosphere where everyone who doesn't parrot the narrative on Russia is suspected of being on Putin's pay list.

Never trust a Slav. Especially Russians

nothing is worse than this fucking channel! even not vomited dog shit!

From what I've read there, I would say that they are generally accurate, but have a slight anti-American bias, in terms of emphasis.

>Even CNN lets people who do not share their values express their opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=98JDKB-Qmxs

End yourself shill.

>Even CNN lets people who do not share their values express their opinion, you won't ever see that in Putin's media

I disagree. Putin's media explains 'western perspective'. Even RT would give word to so called pro-rebels. Example: recent video with shitskin and eva barlett. CNN doesn't show russian (common sense) perspective, it's much more hardcore propaganda.

>Whether you like it or not, our media, no matter how hard they shill for "muh progressiveness", are still relatively free to say what they want against the government or against anyone else. Yes, every media has an agenda, that's been the case since the dawn of time, but there is a fine line between outright propaganda and media coverage with at least some sort of "progressive" influence.
RT fully gave platform to several journalists during 2014 to express anti-russian feelings and even televised one person quitting without taking down the broadcast.
>Even CNN lets people who do not share their values express their opinion, you won't ever see that in Putin's media.
Even RT does it too. CNN, RT, BBC, Info Wars. Doesn't matter the source, they simply tell their own version of truth and their own propoganda. You're deluded if you think one is better than the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iZJrDSn86Y

RT even had symbolic campaign against autism

It's the only news source i use pretty much. Probably one of the better news sources for american news.

I always feel sorry for this guy. I see him on every political talk show, but they hardly ever let him finish his point.

Al Jazeera is also informative.

>swallow as redpills

I'm talking about facts not "opinions", not "redpills", not "viewing points". Just facts.

They can't afford outright lies, because they are going to get crucified. In the worst case scenario they're not worse nor better than the west media.

That's all.

Yes, that's propaganda. Recently some Russian media made a film about Bulgaria and how we live like rats, not like the good old times under the Soviet occupation where we lived like kings and were driving Lada's instead of Euro gay cars. Literally nothing good was said about us. That's far from being a little bit biased in your coverage.

Honestly, if you can't see Putin as a threat, then you're absolutely deluded. Remember Hitler and how WWII started? "Peace in our times"? After Chamberlain's "peace" Europe got absolutely destroyed. The fact of the matter is that Putin is a threat and he shouldn't be presented as some kind of angel. Russia, not the Russian people as far as I know, still have very imperialistic ambitions.

Give me cliffs, retard, I won't waste my time watching a 10 min video. And tb h, I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer really said something like that. Presenting the "truth" in a biased sort of way isn't outright propaganda.

Yes, I agree, you can certainly use RT as another source of information (they certainly do interesting media coverages on Syria), however it's still propaganda.

I'm not advocating that you should guys just stop watching RT, multiple source of information is the best way to prevent brainwashing, however it is what it is - a state-owned media machine with the sole purpose of presenting Russia as the source of all good and Putin as the glorious leader of the world.

>decent news source
No. There's no such thing and if you think otherwise you're a brainless retard who's motivation is easily swayed by some talented writers forcing the bias they're getting paid for.

It's better than cnn

compared to every other popular "news" source today, they're easily one of the best. make of that what you will

>Literally nothing good was said about us.
Well, you probably ruffled some feathers with that South Stream thing.

Its bad but acceptal for non russian stuff..
but when they talk about russian stuff lol its really hard to not see them as state sponsored propaganda.

>Maybe you read Youtube comments as well?
Yes, mostly as a form of amusement. Doesn't everybody? In fact I also only read news articles that allow comments, not allowing them is a form of soft-censorship in my eyes.

It's not MSNBC or CNN so it's probably fake news.

The deal was just bad - it gaves us peanuts while you would have received billions from the project, sorta like that thing with nuclear reactor when we had to pay you 2 billions recently.

Putin was just trying to cuck our already cucked beyond belief former prime minister

>Redpill me on Russia Today. Is it a decent news source?
Yes, on everything that isn't russian internal politics. It wears bias on it's sleve so it shouldn't be hard to not buy their spin.
>I sometimes read their articles and watch their videos, but when I read the comments I see nothing but insane, tinfoil hatted people arguing about how 'Murica and the CIA are behind everything. Literally. All the commentors say is "It's America's fault". Why is this?
Because it often IS america's fault. That's what being only superpower feels like. But aside from that it's public comment section. When they have ever been populated with rational sane individuals?

Since most news sources are propaganda, it's good to look at them all to get a gauge of whats really going on -- RT included

buy more super male vitality goy

This basically. As much as RT is propaganda, they still have very interesting things to offer.

You can't be confined to only one media source. That just turns people into brainwashed sheeps.

Did RT steal Fox News' strategy of hiring hot young female anchors to rake in views?

That strategy, is in fact a long standing tradition of news agencies everywhere. And given that Russia doesn't play equity game since 1991 we have no shame of using it.

There are three sides to every story

It's reliable as long as you don't read many news about russian economy or politics

Step up your competitive spirit. I want more cleavage and tighter shorter skirts! Bring on the info babe war!

when it comes to the West, they hold leaders accountable and report serious things, but they never hold their own government accountable for obvious reasons.

Used to like it until I realized they get off on undermining euro reason

Watch only boom bust show

It's quite possible.

Obama starts talking about retaliation for Russian "interference" in the election, Aleppo falls, and suddenly the Russian ambassador to a NATO country is shot by an off-duty cop swearing allegiance to the CIA's terrorist front organization and an off-duty cameraman captures it all neatly on film?

It's a taunt. "Hit back, we dare you."

>infowars

time warner owned controlled opposition

Don't read the Russian section.
Otherwise it's breddy gud. Not ideal, but better than HuffPost, CNN, WP and others.
Infowar is so much better though :3

>"B-b-but m-m-muh murica ;___; we is good people!! we help earth!!! ;__; "

Without USA there would be no wars or civil wars or terrorists, so yes, everything is USA / CIA fault.

>he is not familiar with CNN faked news casts

As I said kill yourself.

it's russian propaganda.
the truth is somewhere in between the US counterpart, CNN.