I'm an American, a former soldier...

I'm an American, a former soldier. From a period of time between the start of 2015 and the end of September of this year, I participated in hostilities in the Donbass region of Ukraine, volunteering aid and instruction. I spent several months in the most forward of positions, getting shelled by Russian artillery and separatist mortars for 13 hours a day. I rotated guard shifts for days straight in the less eventful positions, experiencing a level of boredom and introspection that I had yet to see.

I've seen drunk men blow themselves up, I've seen teenage girls lure men to their deaths, I've seen dashcam-tier traffic occurences on a regular basis.

(1/2)

I gave up a meager living in the southern states, throwing stock at a local grocery store overnight, to fly half way around the world to a place I've only read about in pursuit of something greater than myself.

The most probable outcome was death in some form on arrival, having to interact with dangerous and clandestine individuals whom at a moment's displeasure kill me because something was 'off'. I was incredibly fortunate and blessed to be given the opportunity to prove my worth and value- not only to myself, but to the diverse portfolio of warfighters who are (and will always be) 10x better men than I.

I dealt with bureaucracy in all forms, gathering an appreciate for the effect communism had on what is now a beautiful, resourceful, proud nation of strong and beautiful people. I had a deeply significant experience and came to learn about our existence and what reality is like for other people who know nothing but vodka, suffering, and BMPs in their garden.

I don't hate Russia. I don't hate the Russian people. Most to the contrary. Nothing is black and white, so when it comes to having the ability to make a difference and do something you believe in, being saddened by the circumstances in Ukraine and slavic brothers fighting each other fucking clay while (((people))) benefit from my friends dying for what I'm not sure is a winning effort.

No you weren't, no you haven't.

I've been in the states for several months now, trying to work a normal job and be decent to people. Ukraine is in my head everyday. Sitting with my closest friends and allies in freezing shitholes being harassed by PKMs and small arms. Drinking in Kyiv and exploring the culture and heartbeat of a nation. Standing on the stairs of Maidan statue, mourning over faces of dead men. Watching better men, true warriors and heroes, smile and exchange pleasantries before driving to the front, only to have their blood and matter-stained equipment return in their place the next morning.

I still talk to those I worked with, and I still regularly have people asking me how they can go and fight the ebil russiya and start the next revolution themselves. That said, I'm horribly alone in this world. I haven't talked about the events that happened to anyone or thing, and I struggle to find some kind of peace within myself every day. So here I am.

If anyone has any questions, or want to hear shitty war stories in greentext form, please shoot. I'll try to be helpful.

I can post proof, I just didn't want to start throwing things out if there wasn't any interest

I did a few interviews with various news outlets, and my name is googleable, so I can't answer anything too personal but if you wanna know about anything in-country or geopolitically relevant to eastern europe

Nice pasta

I just sat here and wrote all of it, sorry if it's disjointed.

What you've done is read to much news, spent to much time watching anime and given yourself escapism, now you've made up some story where you've "seen things maaaaan" and experienced the "real world" but in reality you've not left your mothers basement, when you've finished your next Fairy-Tale season you might wonna start making some real friends and going out before the social anxiety sets in, don't worry man it'll all be ok.

good goy

Based off of your wording/ lack of vernacular I am 100% certain you are full of shit and a NEET most likely.

I'll take a photo of my ukrainian and american passport, with enough information to show consistency, give me a moment

So, i like to buttfuck muslim women... Married ones. That is how i deal with my shit.

>fighting for ZOG

Good job dumbass

The proofs is where?

sorry it took so long, i'm not great with computers

the names align, i've chosen to show only my middle

i unfortunately didn't realize who was running the show until it was too late. I didn't really become aware of and subsequently anti-zion until a few months ago.

I don't know how to feel about it.

whats happening in Ukraine is absolutely pointless
soros needs to hang for this

What's the name you want to go by user?

>ukraine

no such thing

I feel more and more everyday it is a pointless conflict, I'm deeply saddened for many reasons but mostly this.

you can call me Alex, since it's my shortened patronymic

Of all people I'd think a pole would be sympathetic to be occupied by the Russians and being denied a right to peacefully exist

I'm a CTISN about to graduate DLI and join the intelligence community myself. I know you've seen shit and I haven't seen or done anything yet but I wanted to tell you that you're not alone. I'd like to suggest that you write down your experiences, record your history for future generations.

How do people in communist countries feel about communism?

How good/bad is their quality of life?

Tell something funny and something sad that happened there

it'll iron itself out with time
often people who are closest to you, are the ones who get you heated the most
I just don't want to see the big shots responsible for this getting away with it

>being such a loser that you think fighting for Soros, pilling bad goy blood of the righteous Donbass Militia and Slavic people will give your empty life meaning
I can partly understand hohols, put you have no excuse faggot. You would have done more of a service to humanity staking shelves back at home
Kindly neckyourself

I regret not taking the opportunity to go to SLI while I could. I educated myself to speak conversational russian with a textbook and free online resources. It helped tremendously.

DLI is tough, congratulations on your upcoming graduation. I appreciate your support.

I was TX NG, if it's any interest to you.

It's split fairly cleanly into demographics.

Older, 50+ yo generation remember that KGB/FSB used to regularly disappear people in the middle of the night, and how there was very little information from outside the bloc reaching them. These people remember and are formed from it, and are usually either entirely pro-Ukraine and pro-modernization and want to move towards progress and development, or the ones that are like literally calling FSB and telling them how long it takes the foreigners to put on their pants in the morning.

In Kyiv, quality of life is exceptionally modern. A very classical yet western europe-influenced take on architecture and mcdonalds/samsung building placement. You can find most modern international retailers and a lot of local commerce without any issue. You can see cool versions of american products too (bacon and krab lays are my favorite). People are very modern, great sense of fashion in the nicer areas.

The further outside of major metropolitan regions you get, the more banjo country it turns into. Out east, dilapidated villages and poorly maintained roads decorate the landscape. the most fertile and greenest grass i've ever seen in the world was outside of Artemivsk/Bahkmut.

There's a lot of people still living in bloc housing, just voluntarily usually. It's easy to get lost in apartment complexes in Kyiv.

interesting, so tell us user, how much russian dick you sucked?

"You"
Now post proof

good goy
kys consumer

How much of the freedoms are dictated by the government?
Eg. Getting jobs?
healthcare?
home ownership?
vehicles?

What degree of poverty have you observed?

I was able to kill commies, and that alone is all I need to validate myself. I've return home with a nasty hatred from leftists and antifa punks.

Funny:

>sitting in guard shack, hour 3/4
>our positions stretch across a hillside, connected by trenches, like a crescent or half circle
>2km across wide open field/valley of sorts is separatist position line, engagements don't happen at this distance
>looking through spotting scope optic, scanning and writing shit down
>high powered scope, you can see people fairly clearly at this distance
>see visibly intoxicated russian man take his shirt off and climb over berm of trench
>starts walking and stumbling around 30~ m away from his trench
>he turns back to listen to his buddies apparently yelling
>he starts walking towards my direction

both sides like to get really drunk and place mines/explosives/flares in random places and then not mark it on a map or tell anyone by the way

>lots of AP mines in field between positions as a deterrent to people coming in our holes at night and murdering us
>i'm watching intently, he shuffles over a disturbed patch of ground

>former human being turns to brown-pink mist in explosion, I see the shockwave travel towards me
>alternate between naked vision and the scope, making sense of what i just watched
>ukies get on the radio
>"he just stepped on a mine"
>"user, confirm visual"
>in simplistic ukrainian, i explain over radio
>(translit)"I see man 1 minute ago, now I see only smoke and dirt-fire"
>drunk fuckers laugh for like 10 minutes about that guy and my terrible accent
>my relief was an hour late
>wish i had a gopro

I'll give you a bump
No questions for now though

None, thankfully. Never was captured or anything like that. A lot of the soldiers I work with were russian defectors, mostly conscripts, wanting to help end the conflict. There was a man in the same building as me for sometime that was former GRU or some shit, he had a weird batman looking tattoo and never talked to the foreigners

your damn right i consumed 1USD bottles of vodka and 50cent snacks in a beautiful city of white people, they need stimulation

You are free to pursue any career field you choose, if you become SBU or anything with regards to law enforcement/commission, you have to go to special academies/institute. They have a good post-secondary education system, Teresa Shevchenko Uni. is a popular one for all fields of study.

Healthcare is mostly nationalized at this point, with few private services. Doctors and medical staff are paid very little, even with a 6+ year degree. It's seen as a public service with no expectation of getting rich. Quality of technology and care varies, but most city hospitals are very nice, not to mention inexpensive.

I had what would have been 2500 dollars of dental work done for only about 45USD all together. That was really great, my teeth are awful and I don't have dental in the states.

You can't technically own land, there's no private property, you just lease it from the government for whatever you're doing, whether living or selling kebab.

Lots of modern vehicles, you see a lot of imports and a lot of Lada-esque vehicles. In Kyiv there's so much traffic, everyone parks and drives on sidewalks like it's a normal thing. People truly don't give a fuck.

wats yer mos?

Clip you're nails

Love hearing these stories, most Sup Forumsacks have an intense hate for military personnel because soros and jews and whatever but regardless I hope you're able to cope with normal life again, I imagine living in a different environment for so long would lead you to miss it via Stockholm effect

Thats wierd since Antifa and leftist rabble usually join the ukies.

We had some nationalists here joining the seperatists, apparently foreign merc like you get executed on spot or worse.

Hopefully they took some of your friends, at least id be a little more proud of my countrymen.

do you support a US/RU alliance to combat Islam?

No that's bullshit most of commies and antifa joined the LPR and DPR because "muh people's republic" and "muh ukrops are nazis" while nationalists mostly from Croatia,Belarus and Georgia joined Ukraine side

Id love to hear your war stories in green text. Love hearing that shit.

That's interesting to see pro-ukrainians on Sup Forums since the entire board is choking on putin's cock.Anyway I understand the fact that you like both Ukraine and Russia because it's also my case.Btw what was the regiment where you served ? Where were you deployed ?

Nah, youre helping OP spew his narrative.

Fuck off shill

Why get involved?

It's funny because if I remember well the guy on the right got fucking sent to jail because of war crimes TOP KEK

You can't pull parts or clips on your wife if you can't get in the slot, open meals n shit, and do real man work. Faggot.

Go churn your little pecker with your manicured fingers to some more little boys.

Oh, and about poverty.

I've seen incredibly desolate and torn apart people sleeping in the streets in the capital.

Towards the east, in one of the villages we had occupied there was an incredibly old babushka that shuffled everyday to a public-road water source to get a bucket of water. She literally wore what had to be poorly-stiched together wool pieces that formed this hooded tunic of sorts, with a skirt that was half-decayed and covered in filth. Her face was a compressed wrinkly-block shape that hid her eyes behind folds of skin and collectivization.

Trying to be friendly, one of our medics asked her in russian if there was anything she needed help with. She said that she had vaginal pain, and asked him to help her. Then she asked him "why did america invade the soviet union?" in relation to the western presence around a village that had never seen a person that wasn't a slav. She thought Kruschev was still in power, and that we were there to take her cabbage or some shit it was fucking wild

Noice

>im the faggot
>Has long nasty girly nails
Huh

u fought for western imperialism and divided the east slavic peoples you shuld be shot

Yeah but the guy in question that was sent to jail for war crimes killed nationalists not commies so he's more of a traitor in fact.It's also interesting to note that many russian nationalists joined ukrainian volunteer regiments instead the local mafia of donestk.

I never really understood this Ukraine thing

What happened so bad that people are killing each other over?

LOL holy shit. Did you guys inform her on the current situation??

wats yer mos?

>Western Imperialism
>bad
something tells me you aren't British

>(((((Western))))
Something tells me youre a good goy

The east is a post industrial shithole that mostly speaks Russian instead of Ukrainian. They tried to separate, Putin stepped in to encourage them (they are not competent enough to do it by themselves) and now there is the current situation.

You have to go back

wats yer mos?

tahts rite goy we must spred liberalism and fagotry everywhere and cause wars by propping up revolutions in foriegn countries

i hate neocons so much

>vaginal pain
Based old broad.

how did you find an outfit to join up with? I'm a former usmc grunt combat veteran who is planning to join the french foreign legion next month. If I get rejected I am considering heading to Donbass or Syria. The only problem is that I have absolutely no contacts there and dont speak the languages.

wats yer mos?

>not realizing our current "imperialism" is just toppling competent dictators and leaving power voids

>grime
>filth
>hands that have done real work

Take those other mens' dicks out of your eyes fairy.

>waaaaaahhh wahhhh you're a NEOCON REEEEEEEEEEE
>*putin cocksucking intensifies*
The world would be safer and better if the British and French empires had survived the aftermath of World War II

The French did a better job in Syria than that incompetent fuck Assad

Wasted gets.

wats op's mos?

These Larpers are getting better by the post!

Keep dreaming my boy, it never hurt anyone!

Lol, he killed foreign fighters on the ukie side and good on him for that.

Shits like OP are the most useful idiot for globalists.

Theres nationalists on both sides but only the ukies take in leftists and antifa because they where used heavily to overthrow the ukie goverment during the riots.

Payed rioters mind you, my ukie exgf was part of it(made me sick dropped that bitch)

So if this nationalist killed some useless leftist/antifa prisoners and dumb mercs like OP and even some hard headed holol nationalist then i approve.

Also in the FFL they teach you French. No worries dinglebob. Also Tu est vache bete :)

let me gues kosher nazi fags like azov are so redpiled by doing obamos dirty work and being edgy fagots trying to kil their slavic brothers
why do want to fite for terrorists in syria or eu puppet in ukrain?
stop intervening in other countrys affairs

niger and faggot is destroying your country and u come to divide the only uncucked peoples

trump oppose u

Don't bother putting it into google translate. You won't get the whole sentence because I don't have fucking accent marks.

you are an absolute faggot. kill yourself now

this is a hilery voter btw

I just miss fighting. There's nothing like the adrenaline that you get from being shot at and missed. its the best high in the world and it never gets old.

do you see the dotted numbers on the ukraine passport, on the top of the page?

thats a unique number for each passport, now you can be identified easily, in case this is not fake, good luck.

Nope I can guarantee that most of the commies and other leftists were on the novorossian side.I remember a large amount of milicians with soviet flags,etc...Oh and the argument of fighting for "globalists" is true for both side since putin is a jew bot.I think it's sad that slavs kill each other like that but if I had the opportunity to fight I'd have taken Ukraine all the way

Fuck off, non-Anglophone shithead. Go back to your own shitty country and stop polluting civilized countries like the UK. Trump will start a war over Israel, by the way.

Nice ad hominem

This

Jan "UkroBBq" Petrovsk triggers the ukrop sorosbuttslave
>Muh commies
Nope
They all were nationalist
Notice Thor's hammer on his chest

He already fucked up and posted his name.
>David Alexander

t. FSB colonel

then figt for good guys at least

ukrian is obama eu client state
i wos born here

i bet u voted for hilery, its not ad hominom you have the sam voilent impulse and hatred of rusia

I never said that I intended to fight FOR Ukraine.

Shit abdul what happened to your english ?

>tfw when you BBQ kikepuppets

>[Russian cocksucking intensifies]
This post is evidence of the failings of public education

Haha fuckoff cretin
You have no argument , just retort back to vulgarity about muhh russian diiiik

You were a like pawn pain and simple and you know it.
But you spilled blood for (((them,)) so admitting it yourself would be mental suicide
We all need to think that we fight for the right thing

I didn't vote for Hillary and it's not even relevant, especially since you can't defend your ludicrous anti-Western views without resorting to ad hominem arguments. Learn English sometime. Let me guess, you went to a state school?

was 19D friendo

you?

i miss parts of it, i miss how i felt. i miss being completely out of my element and experiencing something very few people can experience. I'm glad to be home and mostly in piece, but nothing satisfies the urge for a firefight or to work with amazing soldiers from all over the world.

It's a lot harder for me to care about people's inconveniences or realize how I can't casually joke about offensive shit without actually bothering other people. I just want to be a decent person, to other people.

the majority of fellow white nationalists and fashy folk I met with in Ukraine were strongly pro-Uke, pro-Slav/white and overwhelmingly in support of the military. Most soldiers i met were very nationalistic. I mean, just look at Azov and the few other volunteer groups. In my time with the standard ukraine military, a lot of people are apathetic about left/right politics and simply want a president that's not a piece of shit and not have to burn down maidan once every 3 years

Despite my time interacting with RU soldiers in a kinda violent way, I try not to be biased so when Russia does something that aligns with my morals and points of view, I try to recognize it.

I think Islamic extremism and terrorism is a significant problem, no matter what superpower is the cause, and I believe in my heart that US and RU need to work cooperatively in the best interest of modern society to combat militant muzzies and prevent insurgencies from becoming caliphates.

dude, i cannot tell you how many edgy 17 year old gay space communists messaged me on the internet with that ukrop nazi shit. people messaging me telling me I was killing kids, and raping innocent people while I did nothing but sit in a mudhole for the past month. People are too quick to call opposing viewholders nazis

he's not entirely wrong, i expect more class from a varg country

Stroke.

Hans do you realise that fighting for Novorussia means fighting for Putin's interests wich also means you're fighting for (((them))) but you know it ? Right ?

Isn't it amazing how none of the people defending Russia in this thread can speak English? It's almost as if it's a single non-English speaker using a proxy...

oh ok good cos they bad
wut
im so glad donrild trump won now
west it failed gay faggot land and black people

why not do march for refuges in berlin it sound lik ur kind of thing

You are best evidence of failed education cenk.

op can you answer me

Text written by a bot in (((someones))) shit agenda. Why even side with stupid hohol I don't even

I think the UK, German, and Norwegian flags are just one shill. Probably not worth arguing.

I know these memes about nazis never end...anyway it's pretty nice that you joined a conflict where you had nothing to do at first yet you helped Ukraine to protect their country.How much time did you stay there ? Were you deployed with azov regiment ?