What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Means whites rule as nature intended.

He has effectively drained the swamp of cuckservatives like Cruz, Rubio, Romney etc why am I upset again?

Media keeps lying. Keeps trying to demoralize.

Media isn't very reliable.

there is not a single thing that trump has done wrong yet.

And i trust the old media even less than ever now, because of how much lying they're throwing at him.

That's the 2012 map

>Not supporting Palestine vs. illegal settlers
>Not supporting Julian Assange / Snowden who got him the job

If Trump does either, millions turn 100%

Actually it's not either, can't figure out what it's supposed to be. Maine doesn't match the 2012 results or the 2016 results.

Newt Thinks He's Smarter then Emperor Trump. It's also why he's doesn't have a position in his cabinet.

That neocon Newt tried making Trump look bad, bad the God Emperor tore Newt a new little boy asshole and made him go apologize for his fuckup

I post this map because it guaranteed always triggers one of the left wing shills lurking.

Usually i don't explain myself just to feel even better about outing them in such fashion.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

DTS stands for "deport the spics". trump has gone too far, twitter needs to take action.

>two months ago: "WE WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP"
>now: "WE WILL TRY TO DRAIN THE SWAMP"
>not backpedaling
time to face the facts drumpkins

Nice work on your conformity, buddy!

yeah, the "try" is worrying

but at the same time considering everything, he probably did it to mess with people

YOU SICK FAGGOT!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL SHILLING!!

Nothing related to your post but I thought I'd ask a real Serb. How often do you actually use "bre" in conversation?

Newt was on Hannity saying it wasn't a presidential term and he shouldn't be using it so much anymore

heh I didn't think much of it because who the fuck is Newt but it seems Trump nip'd that in the bud before MSM caught on

SERB
E
R
B

Deport

The

Shitskins

rick perry as secretary of energy was pretty god damn stupid.

Not that i think the department of energy is useful but rick perry is a complete moron.

>le being paid to post on Sup Forums meme
you will never grow out of your little echo chamber

Thanks mate.

Down
To
Shill

"we will always be trying to DTS"
(((trying to DTS)))

It's satire, as he is very clearly not draining the swamp

>here comes my first boner from 1985 again..

>Blue [space] Pill
>Red [space] Pill
>butterface
>zog
>bump
>Sad Frog
>Sweating Towel Guy
>my sides

Where these script sheets compiled in 1950s Russia??

do you have more of this?
do you burgerbro?

real serb here
the BRE is used quiet oftenly amongst based friends in daily sleng
it's a rite of passage between the alpha males, as much as you're using that BRE in daily speak that reafirms your status as a god chosen bro
also BRATE is our equivalent to your BRO or BRUH and is often followed with BRE
BRATE BRE
chears senpai

You'd think with all the 'le fpbp' ebin shitposting lately this fpbp would have been recognized.

DTS

STD