Special Olympics Washington Athlete kicked off Board of Directors for having Conservative values

Hello Sup Forums. I am a former member of the Board of Directors as an athlete. I have only served the board for 3 years when the contract says that I'm guaranteed 3 consecutive terms of 3 years aka 9 years. For some reason they decided "to hell with the terms" and kicked me off the board. This is how it all started. Couple of years ago, SOWA got a new CEO named Dave Lennox (the man on the far left in the first pic). Once he came into SOWA, over half the employees either got fired or just quit their jobs. When I saw him for the first time, I knew what he was capable of and I didn't like it. BTW just want to point out that Dave is literally a lefty flamboyant gay faggot. Last year, I called the CEO out on the financial situation that SOWA has in front of the entire board when I saw that they were planning for a $500,000 deficit asking him about planning to deficit spend, the hypocrisy between them wanting their athletes be independent and them asking the government for more money, getting rid of frivolous programs that continues to have money being poured in, and saying that if SOWA continues to go this way, they will have to file for bankruptcy. BTW, they have no property to sell off. All that was bringing fiscal conservative ideas to the board and apparently Dave didn't seem to like being called out by a conservative athlete. They talk about being inclusive and embracing, whereas I never saw or felt any of that during my stint b/c of my conservative values and the fact that I wasn't going to be Dave's personal "whipping boy". Couple of things to mention while I'm at it..

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0O5jr
archive.is/CepUM
archive.is/iQ3zA
archive.is/vFIMg
archive.is/wInMX
archive.is/ME11I
archive.is/0wme5
archive.is/D00RO
archive.is/thFGw
archive.is/vmZHU
archive.is/7OZjW
specialolympicswashington.org/about/board-of-directors/
specialolympicswashington.org/about/staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. The CFO got fired and replaced by someone who isn't even as good.

2. The woman in charge of donor relations got fired and replaced by another woman. Dave talks about how good she is when in reality, she never brought in a damn cent.

3. SOWA under Dave's leadership is decentralizing their accounting power from the Headquarters and distributing it all to 8 different districts. THIS IS HIGH RISK FOR PERSONAL EMBEZZLEMENT CORRUPTION.

Come post election, I voted for Donald Trump and he won. Almost a month later, I get a letter from the board saying that they are "not renewing my term" which is the 3rd pic. I found out that the letter was a revised version cause the original that Dave created was "too harsh" and the letter doesn't tell me why I'm off the board. There will be either a link of a pic of the board meeting packet for those that want to see want I "warned" Dave last year what was going to happen which in response he said "don't worry about it" and didn't listen to me. Now at the same time I got kicked off, all of the conservatives and independents that were on the board got kicked off too. Now the entire board is all 100% Seattle liberals that the CEO can easily control. Also Dave didn't like what I was saying in the board meetings as well and when Dave called me the morning of the last board meeting, all he had to do was to tell me that I'm not an athlete anymore which is an auto disqualification which was the true reason. He however DID NOT tell me that. Instead he told me that I wasn't an active board member. The reason that being is cause he never asked me to do anything. I fear that they may turn into a political power in the future.

Now that I found out that there is major corruption going on in with SOWA and its board of directors. I need help in investigating deeper into the rabbit hole that is Special Olympics Washington. I don't want the athletes to suffer through the board's doings and I don't want the volunteers and the coaches to be bs'd by the system into believing that this is how it works. I am not asking for Sup Forums to be my personal army. I'm just saying that it would be nice if Sup Forums would help investigate and expose their corruption once and for all. I would really appreciate that. Thank you.

Links to the last meeting sheet by page.

archive.is/0O5jr

archive.is/CepUM

archive.is/iQ3zA

archive.is/vFIMg

archive.is/wInMX

archive.is/ME11I

archive.is/0wme5

archive.is/D00RO

archive.is/thFGw

archive.is/vmZHU

archive.is/7OZjW

bump

So... having challenged people sprint 100 metres wasnt an excuse to embezzle money to begin with?

>Hello Sup Forums. I am a former member of the Board of Directors as an athlete
How does that work?

Interesting stuff.

>Special Olympics

Don't worry bro, this worthless organization will be soon cancelled for good.
What a waste of public money.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

On what you're saying, this is a non-profit organization. What's going on is that all of the donations that each district gets, there's a high risk that at least one person or many from multiple districts could steal some of the donation money for him/herself.

Why do you believe you were kicked off because of your conservative values? Did you make them publicly known? Did he personally react negatively to your conservative comments or voting choices at other times?

Basically all you have to do is get a board member to notice you and see if they like you or not.
Like most charities, it's for a good cause but I don't want SOWA to be asking the gov for more money and also all of the corruption that goes on is really something to take a look into.

They give women those positions because they're as retarded as the athletes.

The term is mentally impaired user, these are mentally impaired women. Don't be so insensitive with your words.

You should post this on cripple chan too, you'd probably get more helpful responses.

Pump

>Last year, I called the CEO out on the financial situation that SOWA has in front of the entire board when I saw that they were planning for a $500,000 deficit asking him about planning to deficit spend, the hypocrisy between them wanting their athletes be independent and them asking the government for more money, getting rid of frivolous programs that continues to have money being poured in, and saying that if SOWA continues to go this way, they will have to file for bankruptcy
That is bringing fiscal conservative values to the board. That is what caught his attention. He didn't like being called out. Plus a fellow conservative who gets the inside scoop before me said that Dave didn't like the things I say during the board meetings aka the conservative values and calling him out.

Don't worry I already did. I posted it on both because the more helpful responses, the better. All i ask for is help investigating into the rabbit hole of corruption in SOWA.

Also, the whole transgender thing with SOWA is b/c they were forced to by the state government when they don't even know if there are transgendered athletes in SOWA.

I think we need more information regarding the purpose of your board and what kind of corruption your talking about.

someone add a "brazzers" logo

Basically, he wants to run the business his way. Remember the board is the CEO's bosses and he's cleaning house so that he has a board that he can push around and he doesn't want any conservatives and independents on the board, only democrats that agree with him and dare not question him. Here's a link to all the members that are on the board.

Forgot to mention that Dino Rossi got kicked off too and he's a conservative.

Want to point out that Special Olympics overall is an international organization which means that it's tied to international power.

I would but I'm reading something

Are you, uh, I mean are you retarded? I just ask because you are using a computer not as an insult. I jut didnt think you people used computers, no offense

I can guarantee you that I'm not retarded.

How do magnets work?

If you must know that I'm not retarded, a magnet has a north and a south pole. Opposites attract.

:^)

no sense of humor

Kek

BZZZZZZT WRONG, Sit down retard the answer was miracles, magic would also have been an acceptable answer.

Yes leftists are idiots who destroy companies and the fabric of society. Did you want some pat on the back for figuring it out?

kek. nice
I get the joke haha. Now can we please focus on the corruption here?

>corruption
Like doxxing people anonymously and attracting the attention of the cyberpolice?

I'm talking about the fact that as long as Dave Lennox is in charge, corruption in SOWA's gonna run wild. Also that they talk about being inclusive and embracing when I got kicked out due to my conservative values. This is no laughing matter Sup Forums.

OP, serious advice. We probably can't help much in all honesty. Some website investigations showing these guys might have suspicious activities, but probably nothing concrete.

You should more than likely try to contact every fired colleague, organize with them, and think up ways to spread awareness to the public of corruption taking hold of the special olympics. If they truly all are conservatives and all those still remaining were liberal then that might be grounds for a class suit.

If you manage to get a hashtag of something like #ExecutivesRobTheImpaired(this is not catchy at all) then you could probably get random people here to help shitpost on twitter if it will allow them to kick at liberals some more.

Not to mention that there will be massive embezzlement among the multiple districts which causes Special Olympics to lose money so they go to the government for more money so that the government can tax the hell out of you.

thanks leaf

go to infinity chan op, Sup Forums is full of retards.

This.

Wow thanks leaf, that was really helpful......NOT!!!!!

That was the leaf's point and you just keep helping him make it.

Here's the site for the SOWA staff. Includes the donor relationship manager that like i said hasn't brought in a damn cent.
specialolympicswashington.org/about/staff/
Want to point out that Alice Friess is a Trump Supporter so she's good. I have no problems with her.

>special Olympics

so what's your super power? also bump

Why does it seem like you just want revenge?

Bumpani. I can't investigate for shit though.

Fuck it, it'll be hilarious if there's massive corruption in the Special Olympics.

That's true but why does it seem like we are being lead into something

You were the Chief Retard Officer (CRO) for Drooling With Scissors Inc. If you're so diaper rashed over getting fired for being too retarded for the job, then drag your shit over to Twitter and get symapthy points.You'll get a part time job as a hug sharer at Walmart if your personal crusade goes viral

At this point, you cannot change SOWA , at least ideologically.
What you can do is tip the IRS about the CEOs actions (wait till november 2017; new IRS commisioner).
If he's cooking the books in washington, he probably knows enough seattle politicians to keep this quiet.
Trump's IRS? Not so much, and he'll likely try to hide the money from them as well.

OP leave?

I'm still here.

Why didn't you reply to my post then? Are you too retarded to handle that?

probably try later on today might have a better chance of getting people who might want to help

I know copypasta when i see it.

Is this the kind of investigation OP was talking about?

Nigger what?

OP is down syndrome your special disability by any chance?

Nope.

Do you have a disability?

Yea. If I didn't have a disability, I wouldn't be an athlete in the first place.

Op is epic needs

I didn't know retarded people had political affiliations

Identity Evropa

Man that's sad to hear, fuck these totalitarian leftists

got any proof that you are?

I know where this is going, I am not giving out my real name.

didn't ask for your name want to know if you are really disabled

But if you want to know.
Scroll down and I'm the last athlete on the page.

Directors don't know what quality control is, they only know who's obedient and who not. More you bark like a good dog, longer you are in the corruption cycle and when company goes to ruin, then director goes to be boss of another company. That's how capitalism always worked. It burns on workers, they just maximize their profits.

>He expects us to believe he's the CEO, and got cucked out of his own position, and is now trying to personal army us, but he's totally not doing that oh no.
>MFW those Hebrew names
>MFW Sandy Zogg

I'm not the CEO, I'm just an athlete.

How do you do, Tyler May?

>George McKinnon
>Tortoise & Hare Race Management
What did they mean by this?

Fine and I appreciate it if you keep my name a secret. I don't want those leftist fuckers finding out about this.

the people who got replace are disabled to?

The people who are getting replaced are all conservatives and independents. They obviously haven't updated the list yet.

Is this a reverse personal army request Dave Lennox? You don't fool any of us, leave Tyler alone.

but the people who were replace disabled to?

Since when was sensible fiscal policies = being too retarded for a job ? Should I change my thought process to account for your obvious mental impairment ?

In my position, there will be another athlete replacing me. The rest that are getting replaced however are not athletes.
I appreciate you looking out for me.

It's obvious that's it's a leftist shill who did the copypasta.

Like I said before either try later during the evening or go to cripple chan they are good at this stuff then us

So, what, we just sit here jerking off? Because that's essentially what this thread is and what were doing here.

Pointless, directionless jerking.

about right

what is dave lennox's disability? cept being a faggot.

You should know the rules, sharpie in pooper or shoe on head, with time stamp, otherwise we can't know its you for sure.

Exactly. I think he needs to see Mike "Shock the Gay away" Pence.

well, personally i want a special Olympics where all the athletes are chucked into the arena required with 10 000 electrical sockets. Then the crowd can throw knives and forks at them. Last one standing wins a free sterilization.

I'm headed to bed. Will post another one later in the evening. Night.