Why does Sup Forums worship Russia without really knowing what it's like?

one of the lowest life expediencies
-high alcohol / tobacco consumption
unhappy populace
-fake Christianity: general population morals just as loose as it is in the west (yet almost everyone pretends to be Orthodox. shame, really)
- Ethnic Russians cucked, fucked up and bullied on everyday basis by the sizeable muslim minority in historically russian cities
-Generally depressing, dirty and boring everyday life
- Dictator worship... forever

How did your state get a flag?

Because at least they aren't happy about being blown up.

Still mad about 2008 huh

Nobody here worships Russia.

We just don't want to be on the receiving end of their nukes.

Of course the Georgian posts this, I for one resent Russia though

Georgians always hated us. This is why they attacked Russia in 2008.

Stop stealing my English flag you raghead shitskin

I don't worship Russia, but I do respect it.
They're the only world power that can realistically stand up to America.
Whenever they import films here they're usually breddy gud. It's nice to see film that isn't influenced by Hollywood.

I wish they could get off their feet. World isn't as fun with them being shitfaced all the time.

> I don't detect a violent anti-white revolutionary narrative "normalized" in the mainstream there.
> They have lots of land
> They have lots of resources
> They have a push-over rotting populace apparently
> If it is dirty, depressing and boring that is the perfect base from which revitalization can occur.
> Putin will die some time
> They seem conservative as you say in name only, I'm not conservative but something like that sets it up to be a good launching point for a divergent/parallel version of liberalism.

It is the potential opportunity to do something organized with a relatively alien and off the radar place. America has a narrative that is open and rings across the world. So whatever happens there and is "normalized" gets pushed. People would not have a pretext to do what they are doing to the west in Russia. You could just tell them to fuck off.

>They're the only world power that can realistically stand up to America.

And that's gravity, you fat fuck.

>Worship Russia
Respecting Putin as a leader doesn't mean that we worship Russia. Wanting Cold War-esque political jabs between our two nations to cease is pretty sane, in my opinion.

On a personal level, every Russian I've met in real life was a total bro.

Semite, u have to go back.

Very funny Achmed

No romanovs tfw
Jews

no 4 million country attacked a 140 million country ever. it's always the opposite.
yet, even with a zerg rush like that you guys couldn't take the capital.

but, what's done is done. tomorrow never knows. putin might be enjoying himself right now but one good old heart attack could change your life, you know that right?
it sucks to live in a country where everything depends on one person

Who takes over if Putin dies?

Simple: their women are pure goddesses

Russian women are wholesome and loyal, but love sex and make your wildest fantasies come true. They are also intelligent and, unlike US/Euoropean women, are not gold diggers.

Sure they are Ivan.
I better get a mailorder bride.

>Eastern European
>Not gold diggers
Pick only one

>I think with my dick

>That flag
Dropped

>Lemme tell ya the TRUaTH about my enemy
>I hate him and you must to
>Bullshit.txt

Fuck off faggot.
Oh and let's not forget how you feverishly sucked Russia's dick when they were strong , BEGGING to be taken into their empire , to protect yourself around all the mudshits around you , only to bite the hand that fed you later like the measly balkanjews you are (along with Armenians)

Forgot to mention the crazy amount of abortions they have

They can go fuck off to Siberia.

>yet, even with a zerg rush like that you guys couldn't take the capital.

Dude, there wasnt good communication with tank regiments of 58th army, so they sent a fucking car to tell them not to turn your capital in second Dresden.

>Russian women are wholesome and loyal
>They are also intelligent
>not gold diggers.

Delusion: The Post.

Why do you faggots always post the same gopnik motherfucker? You realize you could make America look really bad by posting some of our ugliest fattest fucks?

Actually I changed my mind about Russia when I actually went there. It was a wonderful place and I had a great time there. I did go in the summer but I didn't only go to Saint Petersburg and Moscow.

goddesses, sure.
russian women are some of the most (if not the most) visually attractive in the world (duh!)
and they enjoy themselves in sex to the last bit.
On loyalty - not sure about that. russian girls love sex way too much and are quite adventurous in that regard. we shitskins have usually uglier but much more loyal and supportive women
Common georgian lore says that russian women are great for lovemaking and short flings, but not great wife-materials at all. might be a generalization

>Tfw you completely fuck up a simple meme

Russia isnt great. But it will be again.

>Sup Forums is one person

Also this:

>portugal
>not a bunch of cucked ex-arabs

>German humour
>inb4 "wow lol butthurt ameriSHART"

Shut up. You live on a fucking sewer island

Kys

You're saying this like it's not well known CIA operatives were in your country. There's a reason why Saakashvili is a wanted war criminal and can't even go back to Georgia.

t. assblasted cuck still mad that Putin fucked his country over for letting Soros manipulate it

Stay mad

Vyacheslav Volodin

yes, sure... begging alright. Nice job with being indoctrinated with russian narrative you stasi fuck

says the faggot who's country is literally being overrun by mudslimes

Russia isn't as compromised as the west is.

Shut up fag

No they haven't hated us and they don't hate us right now. Fag OP is a an exception.

careful not to choke while you deepthroat soros' dick bitch

>Americans
>Knowing shit about Geography and History

war criminal my ass.
he's wanted in his own country cause of corruption and prison cruelty

and not a single tear was shed for dead russian 'peacekeepers'

Why doesn't Georgia become friends with Russia? Europe obviously doesn't want you because your not white enough and Orthodox.

Wow can you get any more bluepilled? I bet you think Bush was a great goy because he let the CIA loose all over your country huh?

They're alright, I can respect Russia. We both know the real enemy is China. And I liked playing Brood War and poker with them

>spawns brazzos and zikaville
>lecturing others about poor culture

>Why doesn't Georgia become friends with Russia?
Today? Bad blood. Before 2008? US would buy elites all over ex-USSR to try to gain influence, and they were willing to give more money than russia could.

And the fact that RF would go to war before letting those nations go nato ws happily ignored, cause CIA is as amoral is it gets.

we don't hate you.
we hate your country and its policies

it's based solely on exploitation of its own people, oligrachs getting richer etc.
No illusion here that the US is any better. At least they don't pretend to be 'Christian saviours' and not manipulating disillusioned and marginal right-wingers in the west

Most Americans are white European migrants who have never dated outside their race for hundreds of years.

Even liberals rarely date outside their race. Niggers just don't have a lot to offer white women.

>they don't pretend to be 'Christian saviours'
They do tho. Christianity is at least as prominent, if not more so in USA politics than in russian

and that bad blood goes back to 1921. it's just you've never read it.

hatred and mutual distrust doesn't spawn overnight. Some empires are remarkably successful in luring smaller nations into them, but you failed. Every neighbor you have hates you
you can blame CIA all you want, but even CIA alone with its media manipulation can't create so much malice and resentment that the Baltics, Ukrainians, Poles and Georgians have towards you.

They sort of do, Saaka is wanted in their country and their current president sort of tries to repair relationships. Georgian wine and mineral water is back in Russian supermarkets, for example, and Georgia is currently crowded with Russian tourists, as the country is spectacular with all those early medieval churches and breathtakking mountains and relatively cheap even after the rouble turned rubble.

Naturally, they hold a grudge over S. Ossetia and Abkhazia, but economic ties with Russia are just too important for them to simply give up on any cooperation, the more especially as the example of what happens to the economy of countries that try to do that in hopes that Europe will feed and clothe them for free is just before their eyes, right across the Black sea.

because of the lulz
also they're kike free

>that flag
mountain nigger?

Putin has been known for a long time as the most Jew-friendly leader Russia has ever had short of the USSR.

russia is a meme
posibly most cucked country that does not act like one

>goes back to 1921
>Some empires
>but you failed

Need I remind you where Stalin was born?
I know attributing all the bad shit USSR done to russia is long standing tradition, but spare me the bullshit. Soviet Union was in many ways a shit show, but to blame it on ebil russians is insane. We had no more control over it than you did.

But Armenia and Kazakhstan are OK with Russia. I mean Georgia is in not a good state economically and better relationships with Russia could improve it.

we'll get you there, deep south bro

for now just realize that it's all a bad meme

now go back to sleep

test

Hmm seems like a fun place

Pol wants to be bff with Russia in order to help crush China.

Once the chinks are dealt with Americans will go back to saying those things about Russia and putting in work to divide Russia up in more manageable pieces.

>implying that empires give a fuck about some pseudo countries opinions
Yeah, you realise that US is the only reason why your country still has any buildings above the first flour.
The moment they fail, that "bad blood" will run down every river in Georgia.

with or without economy ties with Russia , Georgian economy is fucked )) so it doesn't matter so much... although russian economy is (despite its gargantuan relative size) is just as fucked.
The newer generation here though, is not the sort of 'khachi' and 'churki' types that are so common in russia. they mostly speak english and detest corruption. not a big life quality booster, but still something...
probably the worst thing about your rule in my country was that folks here forgot how to take care of themselves. it's mutually damaging.
just like what's going on in chechnya now. they don't work shit, but still get federal money - just to be ok with being in russia. it pisses off ordinary russians and makes not-so-intelligent chechens even dumber

B-But muh savior of the hwhite race...

you forgot about the non-existing economics and corruption

Please stop playing a victim of the Union. It was a collective effort at sucking and ruling both. And if you think russia came out of it all smily faces and happy man, look at the 90's and how we had a complete government collapse 2ce in a decade.

Pol is cool with Russia when Russia knows it's place or it can be useful against an American enemy.

If Russia is drunk and poor, America likes Russia because you guys pose no threat to us and we can mail your women over to us and fuck them.

When Russia sober up and Super Powers up, pol hates Russia because you guys are a threat to us.

When Russia turns on China and helps us kill Chinese, pol likes Russia.

Etc etc.

>implying i don't know my neighbors
>implying i worship russia
>implying that ruskies are shit

Nah man, you are shit, and you are just jealous that russia is vieved better that georgia, the land of the cucks

> one of the lowest life expediencies
Increasing.
> high alcohol / tobacco consumption
Decreasing.
> unhappy populace
Like everywhere else.
> fake Christianity: general population morals just as loose as it is in the west (yet almost everyone pretends to be Orthodox. shame, really)
Re-discovering christian roots after communist purge.
> Ethnic Russians cucked, fucked up and bullied on everyday basis by the sizeable muslim minority in historically russian cities
Sauce? Didn't think so.
> Generally depressing, dirty and boring everyday life
Like everywhere else.
> Dictator worship... forever
Could be worse (trust me).

But hes from New Zealand

>probably the worst thing about your rule in my country
Probably the worst thing about your rule in my country was the whole 1937 purges and Gulag thing.

Russia is much more powerful and less drunk now than it was in the 90's. They will never go to war with China because some American kikes are loosing their shekels to the Chinese. Go to bad CNN you are drunk.

Why couldn't you be like Stalin

>1937 purges
>(((my))) country
t. Moysha Abramovich

we dont intervene in countries for "Christianity" but for the bullshit "freedom and democracy" rhetoric. Of course your Russian government cant say the same because it's so laughably false

>Of course your Russian government cant say the same because it's so laughably false
Ours usually try to sell it as "protecting oppressed minorities", russian and otherwise.

This post is the best illustration of OP's point. You praise things you don't know shit about.

It's really simple. Russia was doing some things right and same things were done wrong by countries at the same time.

I know what he was.

>Russia is much more powerful and less drunk

Yes, but pol likes Russia now because they expect Russia to help kill the Chinese.

If it wasn't for the Chinese being alive, pol would be hating on Russia because it is up and coming Superpower.

It wasnt only the USSR that your dominions hate you for. The russin empire was an overly aggressive shithole as well.

>The russin empire was an overly aggressive shithole as well.
Oh ffs cry me a river. That's what empires did. All of them. And Our last ruler was picture perfect copy of his cousin, who was not at all russian. This whole "ebil empire" shit is tiring you know.

Hans fucked up again.

Russia is a homeland of Ragnarok. You know it, that's why you love it.

bump

Not exactly a copy. Any western country didn't treat their minorities like shit. The culture that the USA and west Europe have managed to show to those under their rule is superior and did a good job at their subjects to like them.

It is not fake Christianity, it is how orthodoxy is, bringing poverty, drunks, whores etc to some degree. Montenegro and Greece are less hit by those curses.
Remember, the three most poor countries in Europe are all orthodox.
As much as I like Serbs, I have to say, their women are whores compared to other yugos (and have a far darker complexion which I dislike)

There are professional Putin fan boys shilling here 24/7

>USA
Not an empire untill very recently and more imperial they become today, more they get dispised.

Yes, perfectly good treatment of minorities. Especially during 30 years war in HRE. And that's before we bring colonisation in. Ghandi didn't become iconic due to his praise of english rule over india. Not at all.

Please stop blaming people who had no influence on those events or I'll start blaming you fuckers for undermining Byzantine emprire with your dirty uneducated barbarism.Russian Empire was no angel and alongside the bongs it turned genocide into an art form. But for fuck's sake wake up, we are neither USSR nor RE. Judge coutry for what it is, not what it was.

>USA
Oh and by the way, you seem to have happily forgotten what "Trail of tear" was.

China and jew
Dont
Forget
The
Joo

Dont be immersed in dellusions
What makes you think that since bolshevism, jews let that place go so easily?

The USA became an empire the moment they became independent. With the manifest destiny in effect, it was their duty to introduce their cultural value to the world.

>Especially during 30 years war in HRE.
There is a reason that it is a war. Even then, Russia was much more inferior.

>colonization
With what came development. British rule over India was fading away not because the brits were too harsh.

>for undermining Byzantine emprire with your dirty uneducated barbarism.
Ironic, considering that Rus was much more indeveloped than us and the greek and your country actually went to war with Byzantium many times.

>Judge coutry for what it is, not what it was.
If that is so, I have even more of a reason to hate Russia today.