Members of this board have taken to attacking and insulting Germans every chance they get

Members of this board have taken to attacking and insulting Germans every chance they get.

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years, my conduct has been largely benign, and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So GO NOW, go and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you cleaving you in twain, and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong Kraut. The humiliation I suffered today will not go unpunished! My pain is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the saber of your demise.

I shall not be denied my vengeance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYyPuyfy_RE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BvvF2Sbq3mA
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1plgVUA5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ASSAULT TRUCK

Copypasta.

Is that really all you got? Sad!

Allah snackbar, former european

Fuck off shill
/sage

Fucking backstabber.

Probably a Pole.

SStupid german who ate too much of sauerkraut
and now has brain farts

youtube.com/watch?v=FYyPuyfy_RE

Can't wait.

Europe's Autism is showing again

youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
Your stable boys love you go jerk off now you autist who can't take a joke.

whatever ahmed

How does it feel being slaves for the jews you had your chance and you lost. Your men are weak and feeble and weren't strong enough to defeat the jews you are not the master race. You are nothing but worthless niggers.

You germans constantly make threads threatening the uk because we dared leave your shitty union. Kindly get fucked.

Klaus, please.

>How does it feel being slaves for the jews

You tell me :^)

"Members of this board have taken to attacking and insulting *EVERYONE* every chance they get."

Fixed

Go brush your tooth.

You forgot to add 9/11 in that photo but yah I'm well Aware the U.S. isn't any better.

Pathetic piece of shit

Remember what we did with Greece during financial crisis (wich is still a thing, but everyone started to ignore)?
Look what we do with Indians, Canadians or anyone posting from middle east or africa.

If you get upset by being called a cuck, you might want to go back to your safespace on tumblr.

The joke's on them. Trump is one of ours.

Is that from American Dad when Claus got pranked by Steve and Roger?
kek

>You forgot to add 9/11

My bad, allow me to fix my mistake.

Yeah, I was re-watching it the other day and forgot how great that whole episode was, I thought it would make good copypasta for awhile

Guess I'm the only one autistic enough to spot it. It's a very funny episode!

>tips fedora

Roger is the most underrated character ever, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvvF2Sbq3mA

Roger is great, love that episode. The one where he makes Francine be his dance partner and then she drops him.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1plgVUA5c