So pol. Hamilton or Jefferson

So pol. Hamilton or Jefferson.

Pro tip: there is a right answer

Hamilton was a better president

the jokes

Without Hamilton the Constitution may have had a larger basis on the articles of confederation rather than taking a steaming dump on them.

I hope he's burning now.

the articles of confederation were a steaming dump lel.

Theres a reason they only lasted for like 10 years. Hamilton was a realistic with insane forsight into contemporary problems. Jefferson was an idealist who fled to his country home in the wilderness when reality didn't conform to what he wanted.

jefferson

>There's a reason they only lasted 10 years.

Because the people in charge made a conscious effort to make sure the federation died so their nation could be born.

The people of the era resisted and had the federal military brought down on them. The issues we discuss on this board today are symptoms of those changes to our early status quo.

Fuck off Alex. Try not fucking the Vice President's wife in your next life.

Jefferson.

>not realizing you need a central government strong enough to enforce rights in order to allow democracy to not become mob rule.

Jefferson. Don't be such a faggot.

Loved Jefferson ever since I read his thoughts on Plato:

“Having more leisure there than here [Monticello] for reading, I amused myself with reading Plato’s republic. I am wrong however in calling it amusement, for it was the heaviest task-work I ever went through. I had occasionally before taken up some of his other works, but scarcely ever had patience to go through a whole dialogue. While wading through the whimsies, the puerilities, and unintelligible jargon of this work, I laid it down often to ask myself how it could have been that the world should have so long consented to give reputation to such nonsense as this? How the soi-disant Christian world indeed should have done it, is a piece of historical curiosity.”

Andrew fucking Jackson

Didn't he beat people with his cane on a regular basis

AOC failed mostly because of currency and trade. It wasn't that they couldn't "enforce rights" they just couldn't get the states to play nicely with each other.

He beat a would be assassin into submission with his cane. The man was an absolute badass.

Jefferson

Legal documents from one state to another were not accepted. It somewhat has to do with rights because if you owned something in one state you have property rights over it but if you bring it to another state you wouldn't. It didn't make any sense.

Jefferson, you'd be a moron to hold Hamilton over the man from Monticello.

Hamilton fucking wished he could be like Jefferson.

Thomas Carlyle

Jackson is /ourguy/

Sup Forums would say Jefferson
reddit would say Hamilton

Jefferson lived long enough to betray every principle he advocated when he was President. Hamilton was killed before he could be President.

Every shitty aspect of the modern central goverment can be traced back to Hamilton and his successors. Fuck that guy.

Jefferson

I love Jackson. He and Cato are best historical role models

That being said, Hamilton was a good writer

He really does embody all of Sup Forums's highest held values. I love Trump, but he's really going to have to work to be able to surpass Jackson.

>Every man has two countries - his own and France ...

T. Jefferson

Hamilton was an illuminati kike. Aaron Burr is a national hero.

Jefferson