China hate thread

I love China

Luckily everyone was OK.

>huge_stud_gangbang_french_german_bitches.webm

I PEDDLED SO FAR, I PEDDLED SO FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BUT IN THE END IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

wtf I love China now

China doesn't give a fuck about the "Kings of the Jungle"

Yup, even the guy on the bike at 0:07 seconds. He got out with only a sprained arm and a few bruises.

jesus fuck that one guy who is so close to getting away and then gets absolutely destroyed. this has to be fake.

Bump

It's China. There were many ways that he could have survived, had he just stopped his bike a few seconds earlier, moved in a direction that wasn't the same as the flaming mass of death and metal but no. He decided to ride his bike into the middle of a clusterfuck.

Murphy's law

whatever can go wrong will.

Straya you're usually a cunt but you're alright. Fuck China and Chinese "people".

Lovely how nobody give a fuck.
Everyone simply go their own way, nobody try to help.
Asians are not humans.

Redpill me on the aus-china relationship
I only know that the hk-china relationship is bdsm

based gooks fighting the eternal anglo

chinese are as bad as the israelis

it's the same way here

cultural side effect of hardcore communism

>that one guy that gets complitely boliterated by that signpost

Really fucking hate the Chinese, how do we destroy them?

huh?

>There's no such thing as a good, well-adjusted Chinese fami-

Well, would you look at that.

What a dick
Poor animul dindu nuffin

you probably have a point

under chinese law, if you help someone and they cant afford it YOU have to pay their medical bills, which is why you see so many videos of the chinese just watching people die from something that couldve been prevented with slightly better than basic first aid.

Chinks are truly subhuman.

me to czech

Long Live People's Republic of China!

Chinese people aren't humans. If you help somebody in an accident in China you are responsible for paying for their hospital bills, if you don't the victims will most likely sue you anyway even if they would have died had you not saved them. Good Samaritan laws are alien to Chinese people, and it's by their governments design. A fragmented populace that constantly tries to backstab eachother is easier to manage than a unified one that can topple your rule.

Well that policy clearly isn't killing enough of them, use your nukes already.

should probably change that law then

damn sounds fucked.

Australia exports shit tons of raw materials to china; iron, beef, gas, oil, coal, milk, you name it.

So were cucked. Our economy is cucked. Instead of investing in manufacturing and R&D we're content being china's lapdog.

Another beautiful day in Beijing.

Holy shit.

They won't. It was intentionally implemented that way and as long as the current government is in power there it won't change.

They're gonna be the new Jews just wait for the trade war rhetoric to start DEY TURK ARE JERBS

Sounds like a way for the government to reduce population

this
its to foster dependence on the gov

>trade embargo
>tariffs
>blow up their shipping
>chemical and biological weapons
>overthrow them with a friendly government
>nukes

Those are Japs you ignorant racist fuck

Good thing China is bad at war. Im pretty sure they never won a war against anyone except themselves

So, if my house is on fire, my hypothetical chink neighbour will not help me for cultural reasons?

now I hate asians even more

i like you. come around sunday and fuck my sister!

macarthur wanted to nuke Beijing, shanghai and a few other cities i think

If you're in China then the chink will happily listen to you scream as you burn to death. If you're in any other part of the fucking world, even in a shit hole in the Middle East, odds are a person will be willing to help you.

>girl on the right
CUUUTE

Fun fact: Some Chinese still intentionally torture animals before cooking and eating them because they think it makes the meat taste better.

cuck

Chinese "women" are literally failed abortions

Chinese are the both the niggers and jews of the Asians. Its fucking hilarious. They're going to be a problem in our lifetime.

>When the dab game too strong

I love China, I swear I'm not being forced to type this at gun point by the Chinese.

They are the Jewest of Jews.

>Guy gets crushed burned and ran over
HES OK

I love Nanking!

Those are Japs, you idiot.

mandatory

Funny you say that user. In china scams are insane there. They will scam you dry.

An example of one scam they do frequently when they see tourists is that they'll follow you, see were your parked and then ram there car into yours. Then you pay out the ass for insurance and "medical bills". Oh and you get deported because the chinese police don't give a fuck.

I guess you can say he's a little bug eyed.

Story?

>are the both the

jesus christ. i have a perfect reason for letting that one get through but it doesn't even matter anymore.

The greatest tragedy of the Rape of Nanking is that it ended too soon.

Some Chinese police will extort you for cash in order to "let you stay" when in reality they will deport you anyway. Everything is corrupt in that shithole.

googled, but didn't find anything relevant.

Nanking is a prime example of China acting like niggers and jews around the same time.

>Chinese soldiers dress as civilians to take potshots at IJA
>IJA gets sick of this and guns down groups that are giving them shit
>China claims after the war that a massacre that killed more than the population of the city at the time happened

Fucking scum.

Tbh China is pretty based and Amerilards are mad because they won't be the greatest power anymore in 20 years, as their country will get invaded by pedro and miguel

That's rare, a French person that knows something other than Arabic. Must be Nice.

Well, that escalated quickly. That really got out of hand fast.

Based grandma

Thanks 60%

It always makes me sad that the guy almost got away but the sign fucked him.

We're on the same boat, you have a few years head start. In a couple of years, I can already see the zergs rushing and buying everything here.

Stupid lion, you're just going to be hungry again in 30 minutes

amen
how are we to fight cockroaches of the north?

Why are these slant eyed gooks ruining Canada?

HOLY FUCKING KEKKEKEK

I have no fucking clue, but if it's any consolation they conquered Canada first.

>dead chink

sounds ok to me

underrated as fuck

what the fuck happened here?

did he get infected with bugs and theyre helping him or are they torturing him with bugs?

maybe it's your women they want?

>tfw your glad it's a VPN

>are they torturing him with bugs?

You get off on too many sadistic videos I'm afraid.

because our leaders are puppets for the highest bidder and the chinese communist party has plenty of money

Pinoy, NOT chech

They're disgusting.

no its just its pretty likely the chinks would do something like this as a fucked up experiment

how else do you have your entire live body rotting away being eaten by bugs?

>emulsified by lamppost
>explode
>run over by truck
boy that is one bad day.

nah man, shit happens all the time....though luck. Also, it's fucking china, what did you expect? kek