#OPRESSEDJUICE OPERATION OPRESSED JUICE IN EFFECT

#OPRESSEDJUICE

OPERATION OPRESSED JUICE GENERAL THREAD.

We need to stop wasting time. This blockchain fiasco goose chase that the alphabet agencies have conveniently sent us on is nothing but that, a goose chase. The narrative that this magical "XKEYSCORE" can monitor and detect EVEN OBFUSCATED IMAGES OR VIDEOS on every single computer around the world is bullshit. This is too sexy of narrative. They are buying time for some type of diversion. We need to question the source themselves. Everyone gave up when it came to questioning what happened to Julian after it came to be that "GROUP(X)" has been working on the blockchain narrative, found the keys and opened the leaks.. and were silenced. Yet we have no proof. Nothing. If these geniuses were smart enough to go through the blockchain and find hidden data and or crack the encryption you know damn well they would have been smart enough to know how to release and spread that information without a visit from the alphabet(s).

#OPRESSEDJUICE is a campaign to pressure the source themselves, WIKILEAKS to provide answers. They need to provide definitive proof of the existence of JULIAN. They need to provide proof of the fact that they HAVEN'T BEEN COMPROMISED. They need to provide us with something. It will be much easier to expose WIKILEAKS for what it really is than to endlessly run scripts on the blockchain and FIND NOTHING.

ENDLESS PRESSURE ON WIKILEAKS IS WHAT IS NEEDED. DO NOT BE DIVERTED FROM THE REAL QUESTION: "WHAT'S HAPPENED TO WIKILEAKS STAFF?".

Justice for Julian.

#OPRESSEDJUICE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

NZ user here, making the header pic. bump

He's fine.

I've been tweeting Did Julian die today? @WL everyday for three weeks now. I hope this helps.

YES. This does. Everyone needs to keep asking where he is.

shill operation hashtag #opressedjuice op... someone should tell them that hashtags are out

I'm glad you've contributed a better idea.

Oh wait. You're just shilling.

QUESTION WIKILEAKS. STOP WASTING TIME.

bump

keep bumping

People need to stop wasting time on the blockchain. Script kiddies will get nowhere. Lend your power to something that will be more useful.

Don't reply to shills, they get money from (You)s

Amen

Guys I'll shill your signal if you give me a (You)

up to the top you go

captcha: super heavy

Congratulations, on saying the stupidest thing today.

The people working the blockchain are not the retards thinking their tweets will make a difference.

This is a good idea, but there isn't any need to shut down other efforts.

Just keep presuring them from all angles.

Ironic.

ive been saying this from day one. we are supposed to believe he cant even come to a window and wave for 2 seconds? but he can do phone interviews. oh yeah, wait he still doesnt have internet which is plausible, r-right? Nigga please they said that shit to buy time and we all bought it like good goys do. think about it.

If WL is compromised, what is screaming at them going to accomplish?

Too many script kiddies with python thinking they will make a difference. They won't. Too many people are focused on the blockchain issue. There are already people working on that, and have been for a long time. Leave them to it. The narrative we've been given about it is too convenient. Way too convenient. A good general knows how to allocate particular assets.

>If WL is compromised

>If

We can expose them in fishing for information, and connect the dots to determine what exactly IS going on. Answers. That's what this will accomplish.

Someone just needs to break into the embassy to confirm that Assange is gone.
The normies will wake up if Assange being gone gets elevated from just being a conspiracy, to being fact.

>banksy hasn't made a kamikaze drone with a camera yet

bongs are shit

Roger. Get some.

He did an interview with Sean Hanity a few days ago

On fox news. Because they've never been accused of faking anything.

BUMP

And anyonce conviced of this magical XKEYSCORE...

What do you think the purpose of this CAPTCHA is?

Google.. the multibillion dollar corporation with the most advanced tech in the world and endless resources doesn't have the tech to determine what a street sign looks like in any particular image. But XKEYSCORE can detect obfuscated images of the keys?

STOP WASTING TIME.

top of board

still in the process of making header image OP, I keep getting distracted

>room 641a

you have some reading to do.

Oh no.. this TOP SECRET NSA ROOM

.. has it's own wikipedia page..

LOL

>1
yep, sure was.

with ACTUAL PHOTOS TO BOOT!

People have allegedly been working on this WORLDWIDE. I don't think ROOM 641A has the capability to track every device on the PLANET.

Bump so the script kiddies will stop wasting time on the blockchain and use their resources on a cause that will actually provide information.

add this

"What do you think the purpose of this CAPTCHA is?

Google.. the multibillion dollar corporation with the most advanced tech in the world and endless resources doesn't have the tech to determine what a street sign looks like in any particular image. But XKEYSCORE can detect obfuscated images of the keys?
"

Have a bump
Proof of life would've solved all this bullshit since the beginning of oct, just about.

Cover these topics.

-It's a goose chase
-Groups have claimed to have gotten the keys and open the files already
-No proof given
-They were silenced by xkeyscore / monitoring
- No one has the 'claimed' tech that XKEYSCORE supposedly does.
-CAPTCHA is a perfect example of this (needing human resources to tell the computer what a street sign, store front, or outdoor seating is)

-google has billions and unlimited resources yet can't tell what a streetsign looks like in a photo
-yet, XKEYSCORE can detect even an obfuscated image or video of the key? Doesn't work that way.

There is a big difference between computer vision (used to recognize streetsigns) and just processing computer readable data like clear text. Stop talking about things you don't understand shill.

>clear text

My ten year old cousin can warp an image in photoshop.

Don't get me started on having a key appear in a video..

so what, it still doesn't mean the computer knows what the fuck your cousin is warping

You really think, some brilliant magical motherfucker is going to find a way to find hidden data in the blockchain, either break the encryption or find the key.. and not know how to get the information out? You can't be fucking serious.

data collection is also about creating a dossier about someone if they pose a threat, not emulation. that's all speculation and an entirely diff subject IMO; govt allegedly 50-100 years head of civ tech etc etc

Can someone explain to me exactly what is going on?

You know what the did in the DDR right? They do just the same today but faster with computer technology.

Every Tweet Wikileaks makes we need to reply with 'Show proof of Assange life" or something to that effect.

Roleplaying.

If any new WL stuff gets released, you'll see it everywhere.

It's confirmed that there is data in the blockchain. If and when or how they find those "magical" keys I don't care.

Indeed, it's sort of a template I guess, the means just constantly improve.

Wikileaks released insurance files. These files contained leaks with damning evidence that could supposedly bring the worlds governments down. The files were released as insurance for wikileaks and julian assange to see that he would not be harmed. They were set up with a 'dead mans switch' ie - the keys to unlock the insurance files would be released if anything happened to julian. Julian has been missing for three months. No keys have been released and no files have been released. A few other chans have been saying that a few groups have discovered that Wikileaks hid the keys on essentially a website that cannot be manipulated - ie the data will always be there. It's tied to bitcoin transactions. Everytime a bitcoin is spent, you can attach data to the transaction, and that transaction is forever and securely logged, and if it's modified it's easy to tell.

Supposedly these groups whom have already discovered the keys had their computers shut down and were silenced by 'xkeyscore' a program that the nsa has used to collect data from computers. It was powerful enough to determine these people had the keys, the nsa was notified and their computers / internet were halted.

There is no proof of the keys or any documents. This happened two months ago.

Everyone should drop the insurance files and...tweet instead.
Or some reverse-psychology shillery. I can't tell what is what anymore.

I am not going to cover all these topics, it should solely be about the operation

Your intelligence is extremely lacking and your knowledge of computer systems and how they work is laughable, educate yourself before you open you dumb whore mouth

Jesus christ the utter ignorance in this thread in regards to computer systems and mass data collection is astounding, how do you shits tie your own shoes in the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Bumpu

What's ironic is that you think you're intelligent, I'm leaving this thread before your retardation infects me

Please grace us with your superior intellect on data collection, specifically the magical XKEYSCORE program.

Snowden has given plenty of information on xkeyscore, educate yourself you dumb swine

Interesting.. I didn't hear him say anything about how it could detect a handwritten and obfuscated video of any particular text. Let alone from the other side of the world.. Please, indulge us on the technical aspect of this inquiry.

With my bluetooth 4.0 enabled shoetstring tying device user; synced with zuckerbook of course.

thanks

Your stupidity is unreal, if we have malware that we've even used on our allies that fully allows us to shut down a country what makes you think xkeyscore can't do the shit you're on about? Who the fuck hand writes something puts it in a fucking video and then obfuscates the video, what makes you think the US government isn't the fucking cutting edge of cyber security and hacking? Not cyber security, we're shit at that on purpose, but hacking we are very good at and have been very good at since the Equation Group is our fucking NSA hacking team

>And anyonce conviced of this magical XKEYSCORE...
>What do you think the purpose of this CAPTCHA is?
>Google.. the multibillion dollar corporation with the most advanced tech in the world and endless resources doesn't have the tech to determine what a street sign looks like in any particular image. But XKEYSCORE can detect obfuscated images of the keys?
>STOP WASTING TIME.

Captcha is a method of screening out bots by providing challenges that only a human eye can solve. It also is thought to help train some of Googles Machine Learning algorithms, especially on Maps and on digitised books

It has absolutely no relation to XKeyscore, I'm not sure you actually understand what it is. Please go read what Snowden revealed

#OPPRESSEDJUICE header pic, please post this anywhere you can, get it trending

That's so sensationalized I can't even believe that you believe it.

I actually agree with these anons, the blockchain is not a goose chase, but it's something else we can do in the mean time.

You also don't know much about xkeyscore, OP

The point is that the NSA has many human workers there cutting through everything the xkeyscore systems flags as unreadable/unrecognized and translating/decoding it into clear text.

STUXNET effected centrifuges though

You are a literal idiot, good day and enjoy when the cyber war actually kicks off you're gonna be blown the fuck away you dumb fucking child

Sup Forumsentooman here that works in infosec and spends my days writing and defending against vulns

I could sit here and explain all this shit to you if you'd like, but no, there's no magical pervasive spying software that automatically manipulates (deletes) data.

Even if it existed, all you'd need to do is release hard copies of all the documents.

in b4 it magically works on printers on subnetworks that aren't connected to the internet.

Go watch Oliver Stones Snowden and a few Snowden talks then come back and see me

Thanks

nah

>
>-google has billions and unlimited resources yet can't tell what a streetsign looks like in a photo
>-yet, XKEYSCORE can detect even an obfuscated image or video of the key? Doesn't work that way.

It does work that way. For a computer, reading typed text versus processing information from a photo is completely different, the latter being incredibly difficult, it's why Google invest so much in machine learning

If XKeyscore is just identifying texts patterns on the blockchain then that's very easy, just a regex task.

Probably a good idea to learn a bit about computers if you're going to make these kinds of threads

Then don't open your fucking mouth about shit you have no idea about pleb

Oh my godd It's as if no one has saved the blockchain and done this work OFFLINE.

Oh, wait. They have been.

Oh man.. they couldn't possibly handwrite and take a photograph of one of the discovered keys could they? Logic motherfucker, use it.

>pleb
go back you pathetic fuck

Fucking scrublord faggot that can't even program

You will never know the truth.

We made sure of that.

>scrub
spicy

You forget that everything you upload or send from a computer is automatically flagged by xkeyscore because of your profile...

Python doesn't count, mule.

You may know how to program, but you can't comprehend how programs like xkeyscore can LOGICALLY WORK.

>scriptbabbies believe stories about capabilities without proof-of-concept
this is why psyop will always be more cost-effective in neutralizing adversaries in low info, high uncertainty environments. all you have to do is make up a story of what you can do. the ussr fell to this shit.

There's literally a public library one block away from my house. Not to mention you can buy a smartphone for under $20 dollars that can not only take pictures, but PUT THEM ON THE INNER-NET TOO!! WOW!

Not interested in whether or no someone would do that, but I'm highlighting that your lack of knowledge in this area is causing you to draw false conclusions

This guy is not worth it man, he is too dumb to comprehend how these programs work, he's likely too dumb to understand the effort it takes to make a program like stuxnet work so fucking surgically, why waste your time in this thread

The fact that you haven't been following the situation whatsoever is obvious. Read up on what has actually been done in regards to the blockchain, the narrative.. and how it relates to what we're talking about. Even if you posted your NSA badge you'd look like a fucking moron.

Don't be such a stupid little MIT nigger

also, proof of life soon yes?

> Too many script kiddies with python thinking they will make a difference
> They won't

This means they will, for anyone reading along at home.

kek

Hmm.. according to you guys.. once they DO get the keys.. the magical XKEYSCORE will fry their motherboards.. so it's all for a loss then, huh?

Oh great, you let the shills derail the thread into an argument about xkeyscore.

xkeyscore cannot do physical damage you dumb fuck

tru.dat

I'm done

Hey conspiracy-user, I'm an actual vuln writer and infosec professional.

You're full of shit.

I see you are fighting the good fight, good on you.

Calling all burgers need to put in their time.

A one time pad was prolly set up a long time ago for this exact situation.

According to the python script kiddies you keep shilling for, they can!

Can you do us all a favor and actually look into the subject before your mouth unleashes another stream of bullshit.

You're a low level faggot even if you think you're hot shit, if you were worth your salt you wouldn't be jerking off here you'd be working for the government or stealing people shit

>fishing takes practice though