So, let's say there's a gentle, rich girl from a certain nigger shithole country...

So, let's say there's a gentle, rich girl from a certain nigger shithole country. She gets surgeries to fake white facial features, she constantly bleached her skin, she always wears blue contacts, dyes her hair light blonde, changes her name to Alice Miller and moves to your country, which let's assume is a white majority country.
What would you do if you were dating and considering marrying that woman, and then found out that she isn't the white woman you thought she was?

>dyed hair
>dating that woman

>probably has nigger family
>will give you nigger babbies
Realistically, I would examine why she would lie about something as noticeable as race and question how I'm about to marry someone who's family I've never met. If I did marry her I would not have babbies. Although to be honest I would likely just assume she only wants my money if she lies about who she is.

>Alice Miller

There won't be an Anglo sow in my home.

Her genetics still won't change. I don't want half kang babies

Break up and run away, because her genetics would stay the same and she'd give me dumbass nigger babies.

Of course I wouldn't be able to marry someone who was hiding that big of a lie to me. What else could they be hiding? That's like suddenly springing it on your partner that you're a tranny.

Post tfw people will think ur wife cheated on u for a black bull when the baby comes out.

I'd much rather date her without the bleach. Beauty is beauty, and I do not want anyone to tarnish it like MJ did.

Don't use Kirino for your shitty thread. The correct answer is to dump her because if she fakes that then you don't know what else she has been lying about.

>don't use a shitty character for a shitty thread

Why not?

Also, best girl coming through.

This.
And what's worse is if she doesn't come clean with being an actual nigress, like many women don't come clean with their poor life choices like being whores, strippers, prostitutes or what have you, because they know it'll harm their chances of keeping any self respecting man.
Going with the hypothetical that she can't really be told apart from an actual Euro girl no matter what, imagine having kids with her and have them come out half-nig in the labor room?
You'd think immediate infidelity while she went "honey, I can explain" and then if you stick around to listen, you realize her explanation is just as bad as the possibility of getting cucked by Tyrone, because now you don't know your own life, and start questioning everything in the relationship, and now you also know you can't just walk out of it scot free because 1. The half breed is yours 2. you'll get court raped.
At that point you might as well smile and nod along and once the heat is down, take her innawoods and do her in along with the child and go off the grid, or the inhuman way, take her and the kid on a trip to some third world shithole like the one she came from or maybe the middle east and then burn her I.D and passport and get on the next plane home without her.

>So, let's say there's a gentile, rich girl

Why would I date a non-Pole?

You should only be so lucky cunt

I don't think so, Ivan.

>best girl
But that's not Ayase.

5 episodes left, you autists with shitty taste. Neko will win this year, you'll see.

No niggress would ever go through the trouble of becoming an aryan just so some basement dwelling nerd virgin with a body pillow posting on a mongolian text messaging service would have someone to consider marrying.

I know you like that chuuni pussy but she is doomed to lose every time as it was never her game to play.

It hurts my soul to agree with a Russian but you're 100% right saying Kuroneko is best girl.

With that attitude you ll never find a girl willing to pretend to be white for you