GERMANY YES!!

You can't make this shit up

ksta.de/panorama/koelner-weihnachtsmarkt-bewaffnete-polizistinnen-ohne-munition-sorgen-fuer-diskussionen-25363940

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160539282/Polizistinnen-sichern-Weihnachtsmarkt-mit-ungeladenen-Waffen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
youtube.com/watch?v=1bJbMf5QzSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't speak subhuman you bloody Hun, translate.

What? Magazines look too phallic for them?

When I was working in Wolfsburg last night, walking past the Christmas market, all the MP5s the police officers were carrying had magazines in them.

Just Super Sayin.

Dude you should learn. Trump is German-American.

It says, "the bang-bangs have to pew-pews in them"

Why are you so pathetic?

>woman handling weapons

do you think they have one in the chamber?

von Polizei NRW Köln: 'Nach ersten Gesprächen handelt es sich hier um einen Einzelfall. Meine Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter sind sich sehr bewusst, dass nur eine sofort einsetzbare Maschinenpistole den Schutz bietet, den die Menschen und auch die eingesetzten Polizistinnen und Polizisten im Ernstfall brauchen.'

Es war nur ein Einzelfall.

It's probably just a woman thing and less a police thing.

>Es war nur ein Einzelfall.
>It was only an isolated incident.
sure

Köln is governed by a leftist mayor. what the fuck did you expect?

I wouldn't arm women either to be honest. Only way they're going to achieve anything is by strapping explosives onto them and use them as live action bombs. Most female police are merely there for quotas and aren't capable of doing their jobs at all. Heck they're more likely to shoot bystanders than attackers.

You guys are mentally retarded.

>missing long black colored magazine
We all know where it is.

Ein Muslim Ein Reich Ein Cuckistan

How is that new minister working out for you, the one that said that Islamic extremism is rising in response to the right wing extremism in Sweden and thus fighting the right must be the main goal?

underated

You don't want ammunition to be stolen from these chicks, aren't you?

Yeah, I know, why would they think having woman police would be a good thing. At least they can't kill themselves or an innocent by accident.

Are you blind or just retarded?

Kek

I agree with that sentiment, though for different reasons. What people have to acknowledge is that islamism is a far right ideology and shouldn't be treated as entirely seperate.

I believe this desu. Sometimes when we're on some kind of bullshit guard duty they'll give us empty mags or no mags at all because someone with a rifle is a deterrent in itself. Your average person is dumb as fuck and see a military grade high capacity assault weapon like those qts are holding and their mind immediately goes to images of mass murder and school shootings.

I am surprised they didn't at least give them empty mags, most likely scenario is that it was a clerical issue and they didn't have enough, another likely scenario is that they did have magazines and didn't feel like putting them in or simply forgot to.

How is life in Göteborg? Malmö?

>reason was because it looked to martial

i actually like it, i mean damn i dont want these qts hurt themselfes with dangerous guns, its better when they dont give them ammo.

Because they don't say the same in Germany. It's the first thing Kazmierzak said "omg far right will be strengthen". They do the same in France while accusing FN to use the event for political purpose.
UK increased police forces to protect muslims from the evil nazis.

Going pretty well at least we don't have an incompetent intelligence service whom lost a terrorist and let him killed some krautz. Then escaped and got killed in Italy when the german police thought he still was in Berlin. You guys really sucks.

in actuality its to prevent someone from overpowering them and stealing the weapon.

Why is nobody else asking themselves this? Yes they do.

>a swede
love you guys
>our police officers have guns, but we better unload them so if someone wants to steal the gun its easier for them

they have one in the chamber to kill themselfes when they get gangraped

If they had bullets they could just shoot anybody trying to overpower them.

He's American
His grandfather was German-American

I'd like to, German is a nice sounding language. I'm just worried it will die off if things don't swing to the right and I'll have wasted my time

>literally every time a german posts a link
>doesn't provide translation

I don't understand.

>Rest of the world doesn't understand American love for their heritage
>They make fun of people saying they're "1/8 German"
>Trump is German-American now

There's another way of preventing someone stealing your weapon: shoot them

youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk
7:22

It makes it easier to overpower them and take their weapons, Sweden. God damn it.

I think said it best.

They probably want you to learn, so they can live on knowing other people know their language. You know, despite their impending genocide.

that was in sweden a few years ago wasnt it?
its their fault if they cant fucking SHOOT. jesus christ.

only a swede can be so fucking degenerate.
>guy stabs people with guns
>better unload the guns so the dude stabbing them can stab them easier
your whole country, your whole life is a fucking meme

>>They make fun of people saying they're "1/8 German"
So Trump is more German than the average current resident of Germany.

I think you're right and this is just public relations duty, they're not there to protect anybody just to be seen by the taxpayer.

They're also nearly afraid to use live ammo if they have it because they'll have to go to explain themselves in court etc.

That's your defense? They refused to shoot him and got stabbed for it. They weren't even holding their weapons properly. This is bad training.

But no. Let's complain about all the niggers that get killed for attacking people. Poor negros :(

>steal gun
>now you just have to get a magazine which is so much easier than getting a gun

Just put undercover cops in place. What the fuck is the point in reassuring the public, with police officers that are so scared of being overpowered, they don't even carry loaded weapons.

They are literally making themselves open targets to be attacked by militants.

Thats Italy and the guy managed to stab and even kill one of them... all of them armed. The video just proves that life isn't a fucking video game.

No, it's an ideology all of it's own. Even then, having a foreign fascist ideology in your country is WORSE than having a native one. One has you send people to the camp, the other one has you send to the camp. You could argue both are bad but one will likely see you live a lot longer than the other.

Nah in Sweden's case they aren't claiming terrorist attacks and so on are strenghtening the far right or help them surge. They claim the far right is CAUSING the terrorist attacks by being so racist and discriminating against these people. They take an extra step.

No, you have no intelligence service at all and are even further gone. Russia was able to mock bomb half your country and you were told next morning by the danes. You have stuff like Cologne on the regular and it isn't even reported on.

What you're seeing in other European countries, is where you guys were at a decade ago. You crossed the treshold so far, it isn't even talked about anymore. Some guy driving a truck into a crowd would be labeled an accident and ignored the same way Somalis throwing handgrenades into windows isn't even worth making the news in Sweden.

Funny you should say that. He's 1/8. As am I. I have actually been made fun of for being 1/8 anything and being prideful of that by non-Americans.

"Hahaha I will never understand Americas fascination with other countries. How can you say you're German when you are only 1/8?"

And they're not wrong. I know next to nothing about German. All I know is what sort of cucked out bullshit that's been put out in the news.

>steal loaded weapon
>flick safety and unload on other officers

>steal unloaded weapon
>can't do shit unless you also wrestle the ammo from them

Except it doesn't. You are way more fucked than us. And you know it. Even Norway has lost faith in you.

was it a bedauerlicher einzelfall or just an einzelfall?

I don't understand why they wouldn't shoot him before he attacks when he has a knife in his hands. But I know the answer, they'd take jail if the cops did their job.

Yeah, in France they say that too. "baaaaaw it's because of rise of far right and islamophobia, arabs feel bad and start killing innocent". It's the same everywhere and AfD will be blamed too if it happens again.

Having women in the LE or armed forces is retarded, doesn't matter if the gun is loaded or a prop.

take that back!! NOBODY is more fucked and cucked than us. NOBODY. We worked so hard!! don't take it away from us

>flag

In every civilized country if you are lawfully armed with live ammunition you are completely legally justified to use force up to and including lethal force to prevent yourself and/or others from being unlawfully disarmed.

>giving ammo to women
some raghead or nigger would knock her out and take the gun in seconds

what kind of thirld world country is this that regular police requires body armor and smgs?

No way. This is fake news Putin's photoshoped propaganda.

Why dont they give them bullets?

So it's just because they're dumb women?

It's Sweden, all the hard work and effort can't compete with their headstart and natural talent.

Vast mayority of them are solely there because of quotas. There's no other reason at all. They havem far lower standards and get in anyway because it's current year.

America is winning af rn

servicemen aren't machines, even if a guy comes at them with a knife there's no way to know how one would react. just like soldiers in armies train every day some of them still freeze on the battlefield and are completely useless - even if they're armed to the teeth with anti-knife vests and padding they still choose to flee.

that video proves that italian cops are shit and you posting it as your defense proves that swedes are cucks.

>people running around aimlessly with their guns, not shooting at the dude who stabs them
maybe you can get your cops to stop using guns and start using only knifes now? i mean its basically your reasoning. and i think it works, wasnt it a somali that stabbed two people in an IKEA last year? you probably dont know anything about it since your media made it look like it was a proud, heterosexual white swedish male who did the stabbing.

In a third world country they wont have body armor and smgs.

>try to steal loaded weapon
>get bashed in the face with the butt of battle buddies weapon so hard you need facial reconstruction surgery

>every person in the world is a fucking faggot and cuck like me and a bunch of italian SHIT COPS

swede, you did it. im going to give all my guns away now and buy knifes instead. thanks.

hes trolling guys
nobody can be that retarded

>women
It's because they're women.

your inability to understand the simplest thing just proves this board went to shit.

>servicemen aren't machines
No, they're people they should be allowed to shoot on sight when somebody holds a knife and is threatening them or innocents. If you want police to wait until he actually acts, you're fucking retarded because if you're threatening police with a knife the intention is clear.

>Be German
>Celebrate Christmas
>Get stabbed/bombed/driven over
>Mama Merkel sends out her police force to defend the German people
>They don't get any munition because it was an "einzelfall" and won't happen again
>Get stabbed/bombed/driven over again
>Your deaths make Europe better and your country worse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanks for taking the bullet Germacucks!

>cops are women
>dont even have ammo

Its over.

This family. I'm sure there are cops posted with loaded rifles but only in places where they're actually needed. Whether or not those cops are women is another story (I'm sure some of them are, and I'm sure there were male cops there with condition 4 rifles as in the picture)

Also possible they didn't have enough ammo for everybody.

But of course the media and Sup Forums isn't going to explore these very likely scenarios and just go for the most far fetched sensational ones

>He's American

There's no such thing as "american" you fat retard. He's german and you're a nigger

Oh man that response to sweden.

May your natsoc rise with ours fellow euro. They don't understand we are proud of our heritage and when they back us into a corner the few uncucked of us will crumble there world.

> Swedes are degenerates
> votes for a green party candidate over a nationalist

Dude if you have a weapon and somebody is coming at you with another weapon you are going to engage them with your weapon no matter what it is.

That's not just military and cops, that's basic fucking human instinct.

Pretty much, yes. They didn't load their guns despite being required to do so.

i didnt vote for him, and dude, that "green party candidate" is

1. not a green party canditate
2. probably still too rightwing to be ever allowed to run in an election in sweden

silly first world solution. had it happened in Brazil, there would be soldiers stationed around with rocket launchers

Somalis throwing hand grenades isn't considered big news, because they're throwing them on other Somalis (meaning it isn't news). I'd say someone crashing a truck into a crowd of people in a city is a bit more noteworthy.

We, unlike you, simply do not suffer from that sort of stuff yet. But that's not to say it won't happen.

>want some security theater
>hand out guns to fotogenic polizei to get it noticed
>Merkel can count on Germans to swallow this

also fuck that alleswisser shill who claimed its standard practice to not be cocked and locked
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160539282/Polizistinnen-sichern-Weihnachtsmarkt-mit-ungeladenen-Waffen.html

>servicemen aren't machines
No but they're trained and drilled over and over so that they can switch on when they need to.

>there's no way to know how one would react.
Which is why training is so difficult and miserable to simulate battlefield conditions and see who caves and who doesn't in a safe environment before they end up getting their buddies killed in actual combat.

They all train in up close fighting as a last resort, and are taught to scream like a beast with aggression so they can shit themselves if they like while they gut the enemy but they will still get him.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A

Keep telling yourself that. Not gonna make him go away though.

Our nationalists are the biggest party atm, and growing exponentially.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if the girl were just actors.

My country is fucked beyond all repair, so this seems like a normal thing now.

I honestly hope, that this is all a plot to re-install nationalism in Europe and have an end to this degeneracy, but I guess it will forever be just a dream...

If girls are such garbage police officers why even send them out as guards

>subhuman
Hello achmed

I don't speak subhuman you bloody Hun, translate
> kurva anyád
> Well iam Hun, and i wont translate it, biatch :D

>Doch die beiden Polizistinnen hatten gar keine Munitionsmagazine in ihren schweren Waffen stecken.

Translation:
Both police women had no ammunition magazines in their heavy weapons.

/k/ is crying tears.

It's just Sweden looking into the abyss. Laugh at their misfortune and learn from their truth.

Those two would make a great speed hump for the next truck attack

>schweren Waffen
>9mm

how 9mm going to do shit here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1bJbMf5QzSo

Thats what happens if you need to fill womens quotas like in NRW. Its a fucking failed state. Ruled by leftists and greens for too long.

>heavy weapons
they had 12.7mm machineguns hidden somewhere or what?