The Italian policeman who removed the arab terrorist

>The Italian policeman who removed the arab terrorist

How can the nordics ever compete?

May God shower this man in many blessings for all eternity!

>killing white people

Trash

The greatest enemies of Western Civilization aren't that barbarians (who are easily dealt with) but the cunts who open the gates for them and invite them in. The same cunts who then tarbrush those who disagree.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero

>but the cunts who open the gates for them and invite them in
true that

>balding
>manlet
>barely white

but user, leftisits arent people

lucky bastard, he's going to get his dick wet for sure now

Listen to this guy, the history of the Afrikaners will be ours when we don't stop this shit now

Based Mario

Isn't it highly questionable to publish his name and face like that? I mean some of our new european citizens possibly don't agree with what he did.

is that the Italian police officer who shot him?

>Russia deciding who is and isn't white
Shut up Ivanovichskiwitz

Is Italy back?

>russia
>white

kek

Gonna need some proof, otherwise I am going to assume the killer just went back to Israel.

>be me
>poliziotto in prova
>spot a negher
>"ue negher documenti"
>the negher pulls out a gun
>"oh shit oh shit oh shit"
>shoots my colleague
>panic.png
>suddenly remember about glorious "serbia strong"
>pull out m9
>shoot down the negher
>national hero