Is race-mixing degenerate if white males conquer non-white females genetically?

Is race-mixing not a form of conquest for white males? One of my plans is to visit a poor country, like the Philippines, and impregnate as many females as possible. The Philippines lacks international (and domestic - outside of marriage) child support agreements and is ripe to be enriched genetically.

Here's the plan: I'll locate hundreds of somewhat desperate women of modest means, perhaps thousands. Many will already have bastard kids and they'd be deceived and "led on" to the point of impregnating them, repeatedly, on the promise of marriage. I would then abandon them. Their information would be aggregated into a database of mothers and their bastard offspring for analysis and tracking -- I'd keep tabs on my children.

In some cases, I would furnish support, say $10 to $15 per month, and this would be used to leverage and manipulate dependent mothers. I would encourage (and enforce) marriages to older, wealthy East Asians or Europeans, but preferably East Asians. Many such males are eager for younger Filipinas, even those with a pack of bastards, and would serve as easy prey. I would feed my women the lines and actions needed to secure marriages. Once married, I would pressure (and threaten) my harem to conceive additional children with me. These mothers would be plied into bearing yet more of my children, and these children would be raised by men of another race, or Europeans. I would aim to cuckold as many men as possible to compliment my collection of bastards. Using another man's life and resources -- his time, energy and money -- to raise my offspring would bring me great pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2016/10/12/dutch-national-killed-mindanao/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My children would also serve as an insurance policy. Upon reaching old age, I'd reach out to the more successful ones and sponsor them for citizenship. I'd claim to a change in heart. This would be a ploy to secure help and support from my network of bastards. Meanwhile, the mothers would still be used as vessels to further my lineage. They're be rewarded by receiving help marrying stable, loving men -- men who I would subsequently cuckold.

This is a game of genetic conquest. Controlling another man's reproductive life by depriving him of kids, and deceiving him into raising one's own kids, is the ultimate form of genetic and psychological domination. This is doubly true if the male belongs to a competing race.

The Philippines seems perfect for such an enterprise, possibly Thailand or Indonesia too. Any thoughts on an ideal location? I want 1,000s of kids and 10,000s of grandchildren.

What are you guys, cucks? Does anyone here want me to fuck their wife?

Fuck my wife, please!

Sounds good man - Godspeed.

A guy down the street (annoying little guy) married a negress and had a bunch of kids by her. The oldest ones are now teenagers, all boys, and they're a wretched, dumb bunch of cretins.

So yeah, still degenerate, because the product is a piece of shit.

you are handing over the genetic gift, that was given to you by your ancestors, to foreign countries, races and communities.

Race mixing in any form is treason!

I'd make a distinction between spreading one's genes within another region versus one's own territory. I'd be whitening SE Asia, effectively. I would never entertain polluting countries of European stock. And don't worry, white wombs won't go neglected as a result of my enterprise.

Again, males breeding with non-white females, in my view, is far less egregious than white females spoiling their limited reproductive resources on non-whites. In fact, I'd argue that disseminating one's genes throughout non-white regions improves the genetic quality of those regions while guaranteeing a rich lineage for the male in question.

Half-white kids in the Philippines would penetrate the elite segment of that society, especially in Makati, with ease. The girls would be model-like and the boys of vastly superior intellect. It's worth noting that the average IQ of Filipinos is only around 85 points.

>Again, males breeding with non-white females, in my view, is far less egregious
It's just the same... just cause your dick goes up at chink pics doesn't mean...

They already did that a long time ago

>FACT:
All brown females want white babies. They worship white cock.

Indeed, which will make my genetic venture much easier. They're obsessed with me and I will inseminate as many as I possibly can -- abortion isn't a thing in PH.

why does everyone prey on the phillippines? Stop the bully. I hope Duterte has you shot
>a fucking leaf

It's a serious plan. The Philippines doesn't award child support for bastards -- one must be married -- and few countries have reciprocal child support treaties with the Philippines. I could safely knock up numerous Filipinas and monitor my brood of bastards from afar.

They would be contained to the Philippines. A handful might be imported to Canada, but only half-breed females, and I would make a point of marrying them off to nerdy white males (of economic promise) or wealthy foreigners. Alternatively, given the aptitude of Filipinas as nurses, I'd keep them at home to nurture me in old age.

I love the Philippines! I want to breed with their women!

>Using another man's life and resources -- his time, energy and money -- to raise my offspring would bring me great pleasure.
You should just become a sperm donor. I already have 43 kids (last time I checked) and I'm only 22.

kek, thanks for bringing me out of a bad funk

I'll shoot you and you'll be part of the increasing druggie kill count.

>leaf doesn't know we can see him samefagging

back to

Your women are crazed and, I dare say, strongly desirous of white cock. They want nothing more than to produce half-breed children with a white.

You do realize we can see your ID, right?

Can't you read? You'll be dead, three shots to the chest, two to the head.

I was trying to gain some traction in the beginning.

Yes, the "fuck my wife, please" was a Henny Youngman joke. You're too young.

Sweet, sweet death
It taste like twizzlerz!

Back in reality though, he is right

It's just as bad as white females race mixing.

The weaker, poorer, inferior races will be bred out by the superior races. This is the natural order. If you oppose, that must be because your race is weak and you're being cucked by stronger nations banging your women.

your plan sounds good.
but all of your offspring would most likely be hiv positive because of their moms' promiscuity.

i also hope you get AIDS
but you can die of cancer too

White females should only be with whites and have 3 children each while white males should be dicking around the whole world
Prove me wrong

Don't you guys want a genetic empire?

I would create a strong, resilient pocket of hybrids within the Philippines and takeover their political and economic institutions.

Lowest rate of HIV in SE Asia. Testing is cheap and instantaneous too.

Look it doesn't even have to be me, their families would shoot him for knocking their daughter up and running away. That's reality.
You're not counting the death squads that shoot sexpats, google the dutch sexpat who was killed here.

>The Philippines
Fuck that shithole!
I'm not saying Romania is great but FUCK THAT SHITHOLE AND IT'S SCHIZOPHRENIC LEADER!

Is death even real?

>Is race-mixing degenerate if white males conquer non-white females genetically?
Your child is still going to have a lower IQ.

No it's fucking not dumbass
A male can have millions of kids
A female eight at most
It's very fucking different.
Of course a faggot would say that, you controled indionesia and south africa and at most the mixed ones where 1% thus you lost it all and they don't even speak your language.

Sorry gook. You lose again. Ching chong ding dong ping ping pow!

Meh America isn't even welcome here.

No woman will have 8 kids. She can just have 3 white kids to raise and 5 race mixed kids up for adoption.

When a white male racemix he still can have white children.
When a white female racemix, white males won't be with her after so that female won't have white kids anymore.
A non white race mixing means no more full non white coming out of their pussy.
Why is it so hard to understand?

>No woman will have 8 kids
>What is Africa?
>What is Asia?

She can just have white kids before she starts race mixing

I, too, wish to impregnate many women but do not want to financially support the children. Good luck to you.

Kill yourself canacuck race mixing is an abomination

real thread here

What girl have a racemixed kid after she has had three kids?
Literally never.

My IQ, which has been measured properly, is 141 points as determined by Raven's Progressive Matrices and 142 through WAIS.

The average IQ of Filipinos is only 85, but assuming an intermediate score, I should be able to bump my offspring up to around 115 to 120 on average -- they'd be ubermensch.

I'm also 6'3" -- the average height of a Filipino male is around 5'4". Again, there would be an improvement.

I would employ my army of half-breeds and mongrels to marry their elite and penetrate their financial and media institutions.

I meant to say that no white woman in the west will raise more than 3 kids.

Our giant white cocks are breeding you animals out of history. Every time I pull my cock out and show it to a brown woman she stares at it like a glowing diamond.

Sure, but still higher IQ than "purebread" flips.
Then he can as well have a normal white relation in the first world to also propagaste pure white genes.

The pool comes out a little whiter at the end.

It's only okay if you leave the women after you get them pregnant. Every white person should have a white family.

It's possible. My gran had like 6 brothers lol. So they can do it.

You're not even white, Tyrone.

That explains why america = mongrel shithole

It actually is, but only if that doesn't deter in any way from having sex/kids with white women.

It is, however, preferable to having no sex/offspring at all.

Started out as a crusade for whites, then became some twisted cuckold fantasy.

Never change Sup Forums

As pointed out in the OP, I do plan to abandon them - I might support some to the tune of only $10 a month if I choose to, but that's at my discretion - no white wombs will go on unoccupied or neglected as a result of my endeavour to mix my genes with the lowly Filipino population.

I was banned. I'm posting from a different connection.

>how to single handedly turn one of the last places safe from feminism into a shitthole with fatherless children running amock and depressed mothers

glad I'm taking my fiance out of there.
and she's far more beautiful than any you'll touch.

White couples with white children are obviously the ultimate goal.
But with the abundance of white women who actually want children and who would be suitable mothers race mixing with a white male is one of the last stands of the white men.

what were you banned for?

If white girls can get blacked, then white men should feel no shame or remorse for fucking whoever. It's called a race for a reason.

Dont worry if he ever pulls through he'll be shot maybe after the third woman.

>white males conquer non-white females genetically
They don't conquer, they mix

White males' job is to create white babies, not mixed babies

Rate of illegitimate see are already exploding in the Philippines and increasing numbers of young Filipinas so-called liberated.

Being too edgy and caring too much about the future of my race and white genetic features.

I admire the enthusiasm leaf, but you have a few problems here.

1. Most women don't just let you impregnate them. They look for serious emotional, financial commitment first.
2. This process would take decades to complete.
3. AIDS.
4. There aren't just rich men by the thousands looking for used Asian pussy. If there were, these women wouldn't exist in the first place.
5. Most of your daughters will become cum dumpster prostitutes.

what was the reason given though? mods here are such pansy faggots, hate how they ban people without a "user was banned for this post" essentially 'shadow banning'

>Prove me wrong
Why should we? You're completely right.

doing god's work user

Your not going to do shit, bitch. Your women have been getting fucked and knocked up by foreigners for centuries. Stop acting tough.

This.

It's degenerate

No matter how many generations of breeding with whites it is impossible to breed a nonwhite into a pure white however the more white the mongrel looks the better chance of polluting a pure white bloodline

So no unless you're only going skin deep. When you look at the science of genetics the only thing that will produce pure white offspring is a pure white man and pure white woman

Eventually all nonwhites must be eliminated anyways

>sponsor for citizenship
The last thing we need is any more immigrants that aren't pure white. By bringing your mongrel offspring here you are a traitor

Thanks.
You'd been better than the dutch, french and anglo faggots at colonizing.
Imagine if Italians and Spaniards would've colonized Africa, there would be no niggers now.

>purebread
Damn spaghettinigger.

1. I have no compunction against leading women on and pretending I'm interested in marriage - they're ignorant enough about conception to allow me to come inside of them repeatedly.

2. Volume is the key here, it would take only a decade to produce many thousands of kids and two decades to produce tens of thousands of grandchildren.

3. Lowest rate in Southeast Asia and I would use modern, on the spot testing to ensure HIV isn't present.

4. There are numerous European and East Asian expats searching for Filipinas - they're desperate and knowing how beta males think, I will have no problem assisting my females in seducing and eventually marrying these lonely, silly chaps and then extracting money and support from them.

5. That's a risk I'm willing to take - many will become models and yes, I will use them to establish ties with prominent families within the Philippines and across the world.

I made the mistake of posting this thread on fit - they banned me until the 26th - it was my fault.

>doing god's work user
the god of AIDS?

I'm dictating this on the phone so please excuse some of the grammatical and spelling errors.

Was A Wyatt Mann the original Sup Forums meme maker before Sup Forums was a thing?

I wonder if he comes to this site?

having lunch right now, freudian lapsus

"""purebreed"""
better now?

>>The Philippines lacks international (and domestic - outside of marriage) child support agreements and is ripe to be enriched genetically.
Based philippines but I don't see how feminist cuck leaf cucknadian genetics are enrichment.
Even if philippines themselves lacks child suport she can still move to Canada and sue you there.

Alternatively we take the territory by force exterminate the monkeys who now populate it and repopulate it with whites

My idea sounds better

you and joao pedro created a race of murderous savages in south america

what do you have to say for yourself?

>genetic empire

No. I want an empire of PURE whites

>I don't understand the science of genetics: the thread

philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2016/10/12/dutch-national-killed-mindanao/
That's before the death squads existed.

Why do you want me to fuck your wife? You just said you wanted to cuck other people, and now you're asking me to cuck you? This really doesn't make me think.

>tfw your mommy is an asian hooker und your white daddy GTFO after his 2 week sex vacation in thailand so you will never see him

feels bad.

>mindanao

is that not the muslim infested area in the south?

or is it the tourist area?

that happened just recently
death squad existed a long time ago

that was because france invaded spain and we lost them so we couldn't dick them enough.
We lost them just in time travel got easy.
If they would've been ours in the 19th century they will be mostly white now.
Now they are fucked but still better than what they were.
Compare them to Africa and you'll see.

Not to worry, she won't have access to Canada unless I sponsor her. Also, I would exercise leverage and pressure her against a formal attempt to extract support - ideally, she would be in an arranged marriage with a desperate expat squeezing him for money, not me.

As do I, however an empire of genetically linked half-breeds is a good starting point for me. Read about Brazil's policy of whitening.

not all mindano is muslim

That's an old-fashioned Henny Youngman jokes from the 1950s.

Why not both?
White babies at home to preserve the white genes, mixed babies abroad to whiten their gene pool.

The overall result is a whiter planet.

It is still degenerate. Going over to another land to fuck a bunch of women and letting them raise the kids by themselves or having other men raise the kids is literally nigger-tier.

>Not to worry, she won't have access to Canada unless I sponsor her
Travel is easy in modern times even dirt poor people manage to immigrate. She can move to Canada and find someone richer while extracting child suport at the time.

>Sperm donor

In English we call you "Muslim serial rapist"

Thank you sir - the Southern European seem to get this.

The Europeans of Brazil maintained an explicit policy of whitening the population - this can be applied anywhere. I daresay the mulattos and quadroons of Brazil are vastly preferable to the blacks. This sort of strategy affords us the opportunity to leave a lasting impact on the genetic and basic psychological, social and cultural constitution of an alien population.

if its the area I've been told of then its infested with them and regularly spawns terror cells?