Is Sup Forums excited for Christmas? :)

Is Sup Forums excited for Christmas? :)

Remember, we are celebrating the birth of our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgglAsC7i4Q&ab_channel=cta1969chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=LQhAzK3TbNU
youtube.com/watch?v=FLeGzajPoFw
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, Christcuck, this is Yule.

>Remember, we are celebrating the birth of our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.
Cute

that house looks comfy af

I am not. The only person I am saying marry Christmas is to some random Slav teen girl that lives in Russia I met online. Just fuck my life up.

>pagan

Fuck off queer Christ is King.

Christmas is nice, but it doesn't get me excited anymore since I moved out several years ago

Celebrating Joulu. Put your jew on a stick somewhere else.

I always wondered where gondola and wojack sleep in that house?

>Slav teen girl that lives in Russia
user I have bad news for you

Fuck Jesus and Fuck Christmas too.

And btw idiots, real Yule was yesterday (Winter Solstice)

>muh european traditions
You mean Hebrew offshoot of a Sun cult of Son of Yahweh the tribal god of Jews?
>but muh presents
You mean capitalistic, hedonistic money-matrix scheme?
>but muh spirit of christmas
being a fat piece of degenerate shit?

I celebrate with family but don't talk with any of them really. No GF or wife either. Christmas blows when you're single

Scram Dawood Mohammed

I remember when I was 14

Merry Christmas, user.

I'm celebrating corporate coca-cola consumerism and chocolate and there's nothing you can do to stop me nigel

So long as Jesus is in your heart, that's all that matters.

I love christmas becsue the Christmas spirit even reach Israel And I can feel the comfiness.
also there is chanukah which is very comfy.

Winter's holidays are very comfy in general

T. Pagan queer

youtube.com/watch?v=DgglAsC7i4Q&ab_channel=cta1969chicago

I'm celebrating pre Christian Germanic holidays, fuck Jewish Arabs

>year of our lord and savior + 16
>LARPing as a pagan

youtube.com/watch?v=LQhAzK3TbNU
>liberals
>pagans

you want to celebrate Jesus, then Easter is where it's at

>ITT: the current year is 16 AD

Not really, every christmas is the same, my family has the christmas dinner earlier than most so everyone can fuck off and celebrate christmas with others.
But this year my brother fell for the single mother meme and had a kid with a gringa that had two girls already, I hear them fighting in the nights, it seems he thinks she cucks him with the father of the girls when she gets tired of him and then does the same to the other guy with my brother.

Don't mind me, I will go back now

I thought you fellows didn't put much stock by Christ?
Regardless, Merry Christmas.

Today is my birthday and im spending it alone.
well almost alone......
pic related

i will be alone like every christmas and will drink until i pass out.

Feel the same way. Nothing special about it anymore.

Christmas alone isn't so bad. Went shopping yesterday and watched two black ledies get in a shouting match at the checkout. Pretty good entertainment.

Jesus most likely wasn't born on 25 Dec. And any feeling or sentiment we could have on Christmas, we could have on any other day of the year. It's a feast day for hypocrisy.

Amen!

>tfw going to ass fuck a thick muslim girl on christmas eve

donno how to feel

Christians that celebrate Christmas are going to Hell. Yule is Pagan Witchcraft.

No we're no.

I'm excited because I bought my father a Weber grill to replace his piece of shit grill. Took the day off yesterday, hauled it to his place while he was away at work, and then assembled it. It's sitting on the deck, and he won't notice it until I tell him.

can you point me to the book where it gives he's date of birth cause i can't find it anywhere in the bible

Thats April 20, mate.

He took your potatoes once he can do it again.

Have a blessed Christmas Sup Forumsacks, God bless you all.

>not understanding the difference between a date for celebration and a celebration of a date
when do you celebrate the Queen's birthday?

I'm just eating together with my family and then exchange gifts. Can't remember when the birth of Joseph's wife's son was ever the topic of this holiday.

>he still keeps posting this kike propaganda

Point to me in the book where it says the birthday should be celebrated with gift giving.
Christmas is a pagan holiday with christian wrapping paper.

Fuck I wish we didn't have Christmas during Summer

it looks so comfy

I really really like this image

The very idea of having Christmas in summer is so mind-bogglingly stupid that I unironically want to hit you in the face with a rock

me on the top left

What the fuck else are we supposed to do cunt?

The date is set, it's not his fault that the seasons are reversed on the southern hemisphere, thus having the 24th of December falling into his summertime.

Your inability to understand basic concepts like this might be the reason why you have to teach your mother tongue to Nips.

Why won't it snow RRREEEEEEEEEE

I think you need some go ol' christmas music to get the christmas feeling, my friends
youtube.com/watch?v=FLeGzajPoFw

What grade do you teach? Is it better than your life here?

Happy birthday user.

>Christmas in India

Daylight savings time shift 6 months you pouch having hop nigger

t. Australia without enough scrabble pieces

what life?
but I work in a jap office building so sadly no looking up teenage girls' skirts for me

>t. Australia without enough scrabble pieces

Oh boy, you sure showed me

I could have pointed out that you were the only country stupid enough to in 2016 go and elect a radical leftist while the whole world is in the middle of a right wing revolution but it didn't seem right to poke fun at your utter disgrace and the self-inflicted doom of your nation and people.

Does any of that deflect from your personal failure of not understanding basic geography though?

>Jesus Christ.
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire

We are not allowed to celebrate Christmas in my country. We have to appease our new barbarian overlords and conform to their religious beliefs.
My school is hosting an islam appreciation party tomorrow evening, and we are forced to attend.

what exactly is the basic geography that you believe I don't understand?

See and On top of that you're also too stupid to follow a relatively short conversation, which makes this even sadder.

>celebrating the birth of our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.
Favorite time of the year.
I wish there was a little less propaganda, ads ,business ,marketing shits and liberal bullshits.

alku bar faggot

>literally live on the other side of the planet from where I was born and make frequent trips back and forth
>you unironically believe that I can't understand things like time zones and seasons and how they relate to one's location on the planet

at least one of us is retarded.
possibly both of us, but at least one of us.

>you unironically believe that I can't understand things like time zones
Time zones were never the topic, proving the second part of my previous post again. I agree with you though, I'm fairly certain you're retarded.

PROTIP: In Western Europe, there is almost never snow during Christmas.
Like once every ten years or so.
10° + rain is what it's actually like. Not so comfy any more, is it.

How do we know for sure he was born on Dec 25?

You've convinced me of one thing at least, that Anschluss is a good and necessary thing. You Austrians and the Germans clearly share the same fundamental national character, which is perhaps best defined as a sort of singleminded and pedantic autism.

Sounds like a plan. I'll try that, too. Merry Christmas, neighbour.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

>tfw literally last.

>being this stupid
it's a date of celebration not a celebration of a date

Jesus was given gifts of gold,frankensense, and myrrh. That was high class shit back in the day too.

remind me

what did this kike on a stick save me from again?

Oh look, another variant of

We are celebrating the winter solstice.

Catholics dumped their Jesus shit all over it for the shekels. Jesus was born in July.

Your self.

He did a shitty job with that I guess

must have been a FRAUD

like all kikes

>forced to be with shit family
>no gf
Why feast?

roo-fuckin' shit-poster needs a (you) for that date

>beep boop beep

Not really, I usually go to my girlfriends house over Christmas but she finished with me 2 months ago (after 8 years together), so I'll be spending Christmas alone.

Happy birthday