Hourly reminder the only reason we ever got GWB and Trump is because of the electoral college...

Hourly reminder the only reason we ever got GWB and Trump is because of the electoral college. Hourly reminder Democrats have won 4 out of the 5 presidential elections among the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/12/13/wikileaks-strikes-again-the-clintons-praised-rex-tillerson-in-hacked-memo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow op that must make you furious

You lost.

See you at the Inauguration.

This is what you """""won"""""">

>still this mad, this long after the election.

You're still being a bitch.

I'm not a Trump fanatic. I am tentatively waiting to see what comes of this when he enters office. But I am glad that he beat out Hillary, yes.

You lost. Accept it already. Your low energy bants are worthless.

>You're still being a bitch.

Yeah I'm mad a guy who is gonna destroy the planet due to climate change/nuclear death leading to the extinction of the human race. But besides that I guess I should be fine with him right?

>You lost. Accept it already.

3 million more votes. You can't do math can you?

Got some sweet proof there anonbro?

Or are you just projecting the world of persecution you'd like to live in?

>Hourly reminder Democrats have won 4 out of the 5 presidential elections among the popular vote.
so?

Hilary would be leagues worse, even if Trump doesn't do shit it's still a win

You can't cope with reality, can you?

I didn't set up your country, you wounded burger. You have an Electoral College. It is used to give smaller states a voice so they don't get drowned out by the larger states.

>trump is literally going to bring in the apocalypse

you faggots are so melodramatic its a wonder you haven't all offed yourselves already

>Got some sweet proof there anonbro?

99% of the world's scientists

Paris Agreement which most of the world's planets signed

Trump picked CEO of Exon Mobile as SOS. That's literally the death nail of the planet.

We have a finite planet with finite resources. WE CANNOT KEEP BURNING FOSSIL FUELS AND HAVE BILLIONS OF MORE HUMANS LIVING ON THE PLANET!

We are going the way of Easter Island. We don't have lands to steal from any more Native Americans anymore.

>Hilary would be leagues worse,

Yes Hillary would have appointed THE CEO OF EXXON MOBILE to lead US FOREIGN POLICY

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/12/13/wikileaks-strikes-again-the-clintons-praised-rex-tillerson-in-hacked-memo/

>hacked memo on a 2012 Clinton Global Initiative event on education where Rex Tillerson, Donald Trump’s pick for Secretary of State, was under consideration as a panelist

>WE CANNOT KEEP BURNING FOSSIL FUELS AND HAVE BILLIONS OF MORE HUMANS LIVING ON THE PLANET!

So what you're saying is... we need to start a war against india and china to subjugate their populations to be able to enforce reproductive restrictions to stem the never ending wave of chink and poo spawn?

Global warming isn't a death sentence
People have pulled out of global deals before.
Did the ex CEO mention something about wanting to destroy the world? Or even something about trump wanting to destroy the world?

If not, you're shit out of projecting sticks.

I'm gonna kill this meme right here. Screenshot this for any liberal shit stain who wants to pull the popular vote card;
There are more people within the popular parts of Florida, California, and New York than there are in the Entire United States.
If we didn't have the electoral college then all the voices of all the other states wouldn't matter because all those places are infested with left minded shitty propaganda who will vote democrat 99.99% of the time.

>we have a population and emission problem in the world so you should've voted in a globalist candidate who was backed by George Soros

...You're an idiot, aren't you?

hourly reminder you should go fucking kill yourself

there's literally nothing wrong with Alex Jones and Peter Thiel. Also, Guliani and Christie didn't get a cabinet position and have no influence over Trump

liberals breed like mudslimes, hence the popular vote

Thank God Gore never took office!!!

Hourly reminder that

Hillary is a failure at everything just like Obama.
She botched health care reform in the 1990's when Bill was president.

She voted for the War in Iraq based on a yuuuge lie.

She failed her invasion of Libya.

She failed in supporting Obama's disastrous Obamacare.

She failed at cheating her way to the presidency.

Hillary is a total failure and was unfit to be president!

(You) lost, get over yourself. Trump won popular vote too, if you discount all of the dead people and illegal aliens that voted for hillary.

get fucked.

Its a 2% difference. You only say 3 million because it sounds big, but 3 million out of 127 million total votes between the two is nothing, and was likely boosted by illegal voters anyway.