What should we do about White men who betray their own race?

What should we do about White men who betray their own race?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bpA3Sf6Ffu4
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
jstor.org/stable/4145377
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Form speed-addicted Gotterdamerung divisions of them and launch them against our enemies

send them to Africa.

they are punished with black children. I guess that is enough.

They should always move to the country they are betraying with if they love it so much.

True that

A white guy and a negress produce a gook?

nothing wrong with this. for one, it's impossible for most men to find a white women to be with. plus, it decreases the competition for white women.

Virgin detected. Take your deranged race mixing fantasies back to /r9k/

Fucking american mongrels every single time

Reported enjoy your ban Tyrone

t. turk

Is that a horse?

Only one of these people pays taxes. Can you guess which?

The eternal leafnigger

maybe try growing up

Tasty ID, friend

same as white women, hang them be the feet, naked, in public and fill their ass with drano.

Miscegenation was banned in most Murican states until the early 60s. Why don't you grow up instead you brainwashed tard?

I finally get it, Argentina is white, white by ejection.

Only (((they))) use the word schmuck.

Nothing their legacy is already destroyed.

Imagine being such a (((schmuck))) that you have to carry around a nigger baby everywhere. Sheimfuru.

Not a damn thing let them destroy there bloodline...

I dont fucjing understand!? Isnt it every fathers dream that their child resembles them and not some half breed cocopop looking shitskin? What is wrong with them?

Yeah it's a New York jew term

>couldn't get a white woman
>feels sorry for the poor bastard who got the nigger gene package
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
Why u shitposting and not paying debnt Greece?

why do dark negresses always have such smooth skin and firm buttocks? is it just the darkness creating an illusion? i love pale chicks but they usually have asscne and cottage cheese ass going on

>Both parents look like models
>Their baby comes out looking like a Guamanian crack head

>Gypsy mongrel subhuman rushing into the thread to defend racemixing

Like pottery

It used to be, until the enlightened modern atheist public school started teaching all new generations that all cultures are equal and awesome and whites did the evil slavery and colonialism

Some of these people look almost white, but even then they looked completely messed up. What gives? Is this a picture of only select mixed people or is this how they look in general?

>tfw this image puts me off racemixing for good

Tfw no black gf

Don't forget same thing applies to ricemixers

tfw no danish bf to turn into a cheese danish

;)

That's not a real human bean.

toy? w2c?

Day of the Rope is for these people, specifically

Funny how WM/BF couples always produce lighter offspring than BM/WF couples.

>actually wanting to fuck some plastic toy

>wanting some ahmed to fuck your women

new years is coming up, ficki ficki

They don't. Learn how biology works. Most American n*ggers have some White admixture so in some cases the babies are light skinned

They should be force sterilized

All mongrels should be force sterilized as well

Well, isnt the homeboy on the left just an Elliot-in-waiting?

And the rest of the gene pool is punished by more mongrelization

No it's not enough we need to protect out genetic purity

Black people are not the problem, it's niggerculture.
Thomas Sowell is the best example of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpA3Sf6Ffu4

Maybe you need to suck my cock for 2$ greek scum. and pay dome debnttx.
I'll use a German condom .
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40
>JUST KEEP SUCKING, I HAVE 30 MIN OK?!
DON'T WORRY I'LL PAY FOR ANOTHER 30 JUST KEEP ON SUCKIN'!

This is Sup Forums you can say nigger. Also, pay denbts.

Welcome to mongrelization

Just because they can fuck and shit out some sack of genetic garbage doesn't mean they should

Sterilize all mongrels

Even if all n*ggers had the intellect of Thomas Sowell races should be seperate

I don't want to be vulgar for no reason.

MUH DICK

Black women are usually more reliable than white women on the whole and will fight hard to maintain the family unit.

It's always the black men that are bailing on the family. The black women work twice as hard to keep what's left of the family going.

Don't rage at me for this post. Rage at white women. They are the ones opting for divorce all the time.

And this is the truth: all mongrels are disgusting

Don't believe it when the Jew takes a photoshopped picture of a rare good looking mongrel who also had plastic surgery. 99 times out of 100 a white Asian mongrelization will result in ugly mentally deficient offspring who are prone to health problems

send them to sweden, if you must know.

I still don't get turned on by niggers

The shape is right but they always register as repulsive disgusting and not human/suitable for fuckng

I don't feel bad at all when I see this image.

1. She seems like a very nice lady
2. They are obviously coming out of church
3. Black women, white men have a lower divorce rate than any other couple combination
4. She's a decent looking woman

All in all that kid is going to grow up in a loving, stable, Christian household, and will pass on his ethics and culture to his kids.

Plus the guy can always rp slave owner raping his slave in the bedroom.

>are usually more reliable than white women on the whole

They have the highest divorce rate

>will fight hard to maintain the family unit

70% of sheboon kids are born out of wedlock

>Rage at white women

If you are an ugly frustrated virgin who needs to lash out against White women because they ignore you at least become a yellow fever autist. Having a fetish for fat 80IQ STD ridden sheboons is just ridiculous

Hapas are a great example of that

COLONIZED.

This, I'm OK with.

>Black women, white men have a lower divorce rate than any other couple combination

No they don't fuck off n*gger lover cuck fetishist you are sick in the head. Sad miserable virgin try to get laid instead of fantasising about sheboons you pathetic betacuck

Why are amerimongrels such n*ggers lovers?

Damn. I wanna fug that

Nothing really
Their offspring is karma enough

>racemixing is ok because muh values and muh holy book

People like you are almost worst than leftists.

Again it affects everyone though

The problem is that nobody seems to get mongrelization spreads through generations. If these kids breed with whites you get offspring that looks more white on the outside but still contains nigger genes. If you keep continuing this trend through generations you'll see it's very dangerous and it spreads like a disease.

Poor kid will be the worst looking mofo ever and have really bad gastric diseases and disposition towards infant onset(!) diabeetus.

Mixed black kids have terrible health issues. Don't allow cross breeding.

>They have the highest divorce rate

Honestly didn't know that. Are those '08 figures still good?

And ease it with your sperg rage. I don't have a fetish for black women. I just always heard that they were pretty good with sticking around in a marriage.

Are there any studies that correlate with your theory bro

>White men who betray their own race?
but she's pretty sexy, so what's your problem you fuck?

>muh dick ooga booga

I didn't expect a slavnigger to understand

>White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
>Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
>Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples.
jstor.org/stable/4145377
>Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor familydynamics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
>Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Pay your debts Stelios al-Jihadi

>white master race

mixed people are beautiful desu

SHITSKIN CHILDREN IS THE PROBLEM

>mixed people are beautiful desu

t.mongrel

Was your mom one of those trashy fat sluts that fucked a US army n*gger and became a single mom?

SHE IS ONE OF KALERGI'S CHILDREN

THAT IS THE MASTER PLAN FOR EUROPE

It's literally how genetics works

Once you take a purebred and produce a mongrel you cannot breed that mongrel back to a purebred. Even though studies on this matter have been banned for humans because "muh racism" tests with other animals as well as how you see so many whites who would take a DNA test and have trace amounts of genes from all kinds of other races

For a board that cares so much about race Sup Forums seems to have a puss poor level of understanding about how genetics actually work. And no race is not just skin deep. thats literally a Jew/leftist tier way of looking at it. race is defined through genetics

>HE GOT THE CHIMP GENE PACKAGE

No, I'm white and I love mixed/black girls.

Thanks

Germany we know you're cucked, so STFU

This
I've always been like this and I've never known why.
This was before I knew the treachery of niggers too

>a mole

is there anything worse than people who have moles on their face?

I hate them more than I hate the jews.

>right-nigger
>left-whore

A small percentage of mongrels with enough plastic surgery are somewhat objectively beautiful

I thought they were afraid of water

No, that's gypsies (read: you)

Nothing. White men were meant to conquer all races, this includes planting your superior seed into as many colored women as possible in hopes you'll make the world a little lighter.

>tfw no beautiful Nubian goddess to worship my white cock

Cannion pit

i'd smash that butt tho

Then your half breed shitskin offspring comes back to haunt your beautiful white race in the next generation when he impregnates a white woman.

Bumo

>"it's impossible for most men to find a white woman"

Come on, "most" - you've gotta be exaggerating? where do you live commiefornia?