Hurr Durr Monarchy is BASED

>Hurr Durr Monarchy is BASED
>We Need Monarchs because they have a vested interest in protecting their nation

Prince Charles fucking tells us to welcome the muslim murderers and that if you dont like immigration your literally a NAZI.

"The heir to Britain's throne spoke out Thursday, saying the wave of anti-immigrant populism sweeping the world has "deeply disturbing echoes" of the Nazis' persecution of Jews in the 1930s..."

"I wonder if this year we might remember how the story of the Nativity unfolds with the fleeing of the holy family to escape violent persecution," he said...And we might also remember that when the prophet Muhammad migrated from Mecca to Medina, he did so because he too was seeking the freedom for himself and his followers to worship."

>source: nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/britain-s-prince-charles-says-anti-immigrant-populism-echoes-nazis-n698996

Any Aussie on here who still believes some old German bitch who lives over +15,000km away and who thinks about us once every 3 years, should rule us because she fell out the right vagina, is a cuck who pathetically panders and sucks up to the Brits because they want to feel relevant and like they belong to something greater. Absolutely pathetic.

Honestly, show some fucking conviction and belief in this country. We deserve a republic an AUSTRALIAN head of state. We dont need to live in anybody's shadow. We built an inhospitable shithole into one of the most advanced western democracies in the world. I got to laugh at all these monarchist natsocs, do you think hitler would have thought it was strong and worthy to have some far flang foreigner as you Monarch? No, Nationalism requires an a National as head of state.

Other urls found in this thread:

mbarchives.blogspot.com/2006/02/king-johns-plan-to-convert-england-to.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KeFrAynK4z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

australian nationalism dont real but monarchy is still retarded

>another aussie is jealous thread because they are not the favorite dominion

yes enjoy playing "favourites' because you suffer from an inferiority complex. You deeply crave the need to be favourite to some other nation because you're scared of your own irrelevancy.

I don't want this nation to simply be a "favourite" of some foreign power, like you want New Zealand to be.

I dont lack vision and belief in my Nation, unlike you.

>I dont lack vision and belief in my Nation, unlike you.
we are artificial nations you might not like the queen but were are anglo-saxons and Britian is our traditional homeland

I actually agree but most people are fucking touchy when it comes to that old cunt. We have no chance of becoming a Republic until she is dead which is hopefully soon.

Monarchy is an antiquated system pushed by edgelords convinced that different = better.

Charles will never be king.

>it's a dog born in a stable thinks he's a horse episode
Fuck off traitor.

t. Ho Chi Roo

>implying Liz will ever die
First person to live to 150 incoming

Charles is getting cucked, George will be the next monarch and his father and grandfather will be long dead when it hapens

The Britain of the 1950s and prior was our homeland. We dont have a homeland any more.

Britain resembles NOTHING of what it used to be. How are we supposed to have any affinity when Britain is nothing like the Britain that founded us?

Even the Monarchy itself has become traitors, they have sold us out to the elites who push globalism. The Monarchy is supposed to be our Cultural Bulwark, Our best advocates and now they tell us if we oppose Immigration we are comparable to Nazi's.

Now that Britain has stopped being our cultural homeland, now that the Monarchy has stopped representing us, Now that the Monarchy has disavowed us and ABANDONED us, We have NO loyalty to them.

The only loyalty we have is to the Nation and to Nationalism.

Long Live Australia, those German blooded traitors in Buckingham Palace can go and die for all I care.

Oh what a surprised, All these Brits dont want us to be a Republic.

Do you see what I mean fellow Australians? we are nothing but a Dominion to them, they will NEVER see us as equals. We are just a trophy to validate their status as an ex world power. They dont care about us and our lives. Why should they? we are 15kms away. We are just a nice holiday destination to them.

We need an Australian as OUR advocate. Not some rich, posh german bitch who doesnt care and who only thinks of us once every few years when she wants somewhere to send her grandkids.

Australia for Australians. Nationalism for Australia.

I see where you're coming from, but at the same time the pursuit of an Australian republic is basically a leftist-dominated project that seems to view severance from European monarchy as a means of undermining the implicitly European identity of the Australian state and furthering general deracination.

Explicit connection to Europe (i.e. legally enshrined in founding documents, etc) seems like at least a symbolic anchor against the "nation of immigrants" narrative (as opposed to dependence on demographic self-identification alone). That's not to say it has a heap of active practical utility though.

I also acknowledge that the royal family at present is pretty useless as far as securing a sustainable European-dominant Australia - on the other hand, the institution of the Crown itself (not the individuals) ties us into a historic ethnic continuity - something that seems useful in pursuing Identitarian politics outside of a European homeland.

If we became a Republic they'd want to change the flag and we all know it will be some abo design, fuck that

You don't think they'd just replace the union jack with the coat of arms or something?

No they'd be like NZ or Canada and have a referendum on the new flag

>Doesn't appreciate hus Anglo-Saxon heritiage

You have to go back to Poland. Being white doesn't make you Australian, being Anglo-Saxon does. Lol, fojnd the Irish man who brings his conflict to another country.

Anglo kings are cucks but other kings are based.

I'd only go full republic if we got pic related as flag

Remember that time the Ki g of England offered to convert the country to Islam?

I think modern elites haves made a similar agreement to keep the petro dollar scam going

I can trace my lineage back to the convicts when Britain turned their back on us then and sent us to what was a wasteland.

And now they have turned their back on us again in favour of Globalism pushed by the elites. We will never be anything more than a dominion to you, something for you to feign your interest in but you know they dont really care.

We need Nationalism and that requires an Australian head of State for Australia who will advocate for us, NOT some rich prat in a castle who is only their by "birthright" and who compares us to Nazis because we want less immigration.

mbarchives.blogspot.com/2006/02/king-johns-plan-to-convert-england-to.html

Of course we don't care about you you fucking mug
You're on the other side of the planet and are irrelevant

Even NZ has an earthquake every few years so they at least show up in the news from time to time

Friendly reminder Australia's only exports are shitty border police tv shows and obnoxious bartenders

>mbarchives.blogspot.com/2006/02/king-johns-plan-to-convert-england-to.html

What the fuck.

Just a cabal of Jewish traitors and elites.

>when Britain turned their back on us then and sent us to what was a wasteland.
are you actually getting made that criminals were deported

No, Im just making the point that they dont care, they never did, so logically, we should have an advocate that does.

Look I know these things dont matter to New Zealand given your size and everything, but this Country deserves to have an Australian head of state, an advocate for us. We dont need to live in the shadow of country that doesnt care, a country that isnt even one of the pre-eminent super powers anymore, a country that has sold its culture and heritage out and whose own royal family has abondoned them to political correctness and the savage hordes.

You may be content as a dominion, and given the size and potential of New Zealand perhaps being a dominion is doing well for you but I believe in this country and I believe we can be great but that requires nationalism and a republic.

sounds like sucking up to the yanks to me

Only way I'm in favour of it is if the Bill of Rights ensures complete freedom of speech.

You sound like you are desperately scrapping the bottom of the barrel in trying to dismiss me.

Not once have I mentioned the Americans, I have only talked about a belief in my country. Thats a pretty pathetic move. Im not interested in the affairs of the Americans, I only care about Australia.

the only reason to not abandon the monarchy is so common law protections of the flesh and blood person can survive into the future to hopefully be utilised once again by a competent populace

How did we get from this
youtube.com/watch?v=KeFrAynK4z8

to pic related?

Both are official promotional material from Mr Rental
when did memes go too far?

umm what? actually a law student, not quite sure what you are saying but we have seperated our judiciary and we have our own law and common law spheres. So being a republic wont disrupt our common law principles

Sure, declare our nations independence as a republic. Do away with the Westminster system as well, lets have a President of Australia. Change the flag, obviously, it has the Union Jack on it. A yellow and gold Kangaroo would look great. Change the national anthem to something more modern.

The more people like you piss away our history the more we will be doomed to never appreciate and learn from it. We ARE a fucking completely independent from Britain we keep those traditions in place to honour our history, bloodline and heritage. Call for another referendum like in 99 if you don't like it, providing you weren't in diapers back then. We will vote you down again. Kick your latte sipping father in the teeth for me will you? You don't have the life experience to have a valid voice in this argument.

Get into politics cunt

Just because the Monarchy is cucked now doesn't mean it will be cucked in the future.

This country has got fuck all culture without our links to our British past, and getting rid of it will just replace it with muh diviserty and muh Australia for everyone bullshit.

Embrace our history, don't throw it out and replace it with a globalist, cultureless shell of a society.

We are more likely to get this flag then the awesome eureka

Does the fact we're under the queen actively negatively impact the country?
Will becoming a republic do anything to improve the country's current situation or is it purely just an identity/pride thing?

Nice slippery slope.
Becoming a republic doesnt mean:
>we have to do away with the westminster system wtf
>we have to do away with the same checks and balances and dispersion of power
>we have to embrance modern progressivism and do away with our heritage

Our heritage is part of the reason why i advocate for a republic. We need a republic for nationalism. The monarchy and britain have long since stopped reflecting anglo culture, they have turned their backs on us and instead have adopted globalism. A republic spurred on by Nationalism will see us embrace our heritage and culture, not throw it all away and become a meaningnless state that throws itself into the hands of progressivism

It will allow the pollies to bullshit some more powers for themselves. There's no good reason to do it.

I'm not really a fan of the royals, but Australian nationalism isn't really real yet.

Its only defining events are meme tier shit like Gallipoli and the Eureka Stockade.

Britain's only export are dumb reality shows about obese people or dole bludgers and drunkard building site labourers

>ID

It won't. It will make it worse, if anything. Having a Head of State free from any political party is a blessing.

Brexit is a sign that Britain is heading back in the right direction away from globalism and back to its commonwealth ties.

I fucking hope so. It terrifies me that the next in line to the throne is comparing people who oppose immigration (and thus people who voted for Brexit) to Nazis.

Chinese confirmed.

"Anybody who believes this nation can be something more than a dominion is chinese!!!"

yeah ok cunt, keep that pommie cock lodge firmly up your arsehole all the while they sell us out to globalism.

>All these Brits dont want us to be a Republic.
Nor do most Australians. Probably because actual Australians are Brits, Jia.

Our national arms have the crown in them.

>This nation can only be great if we erase our history and give more power to our (((politicians!)))
Nice try. You're either wearing a bandana, or you're a Celestial.

Obviously a lot of what the Royals say is forced upon them by politicians and the like. I doubt they seriously believe that mass immigration is a good thing for Britain.

Also they'd be crucified by the mass media and twitter crowd for just staying silent about this stuff, so they have to diplomatically pay lip service to this shit so that they don't get the finger pointed at them.

I think a lot of people are getting sick of this stuff, as evidenced by our elections, Bresit and then Trump, so this cuckery from the Royals will hopefully be a thing of the past in the near future. The Queen was a silent supporter of Brexit, don't forget, she's just not allowed to say it in the current cultural climate.

>Implying British royals are monarchs
They signed away their country to the bank of England in the l700's. England's financiers hold the true power and the royal family is nothing more than a figurehead and mouthpiece for them