Why do Polska and Deutschland hate each other?

Why do Polska and Deutschland hate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slavs are subhumans and the germans know it

there 2 diffrent races

Its true

Poland was going to be 1st world but krauts messed it up for them

(fuck you we wanted to go to war with the USSR blame America)

I think you should know

>Lithuania
>Talking shit on Poland

Polish truck driver tries to kill terrorist
Germany lets them go

Gib back rightful clay.

We dont hate pols ,they hate us becose of ww2,oh also the neonazzis who actualy beleave this bullshit that slavs arent white think they are inferior.

I dont hate poles

particularly today since the poles are much less degenerate than the defeated germans

Germans are pathetic subhuman cucks, and Pols are based.

>a literal criminal colony replies to me

it's not like poles hate only germans, we hate everyone equally

This.

Poles are still butthurt about ww2 and warsaw uprising.

I dont really hate them, they are just tacky and you cant trust them, they will try to fuck you over whenever they can

>hates slavs
>is a slav
ayy

most of polish i met here are in love with their nazi idols. Then again their daddy or grand daddy could of been on their side and ran away to this colony after they got buttfucked.

>hate each other?
It's the Germans who have disliked Poland over the history, not the other way. Show me any major atrocity against Germans

Play EU4 and discover why, hint. Play as the Teutonic Order.

>telling people they are subhuman cucks
>leaf

kek

this

> Lithuania
> slavs

o kurwa stary

At times like these, there's no room for hate between whites, or even between non-muslims.
After that we can talk about how we defeated Poland in 18 days...

>he bought into the "baltic" meme

>37th in HDI
>2nd in HDI

How does it feel that literal criminals made a better country in 200 years than you've managed in 2000?

I don't hate them.

You defeated Poland in only 18 days? Hahahahaha lol Pola... Oh wait..

>implying Germans & Poles were always at war
>implying Polish/German counties weren't as multicultural as Bohemia

Germanics & Slavs lived in multicultural societies for a long time, remember why Czech & Slovenes are toptier Slavs according to Sup Forums and Russians are not?

German clay in the East is originally Slav/Polabian/Swabian, etc. so Germans have identity crisis and try to act like they are ethnically far from Slav as possible, this contributes to their Autistic tendencies

>2000 years
>lithuania
your education is showing

fpbp

Polacks are the Mexicans of Europe.

Bouth Latvians and Lithuanians are Balts ,lad.Also a lot of Latvians have a lot of german blood from Livonian order.

The only insult you have is calling someone what they are not. Furthermore you tarnish yourself and every other slav by using the word "slav" as an insult.

>a slav admits its an insult to be called a slav

Lol, how you doing polish friend?

We blitzkrieged them, today they're stealing our cars.

why do Australians and Kiwis hate each others?

>Implying I didn't mean the people

Your grasp on english is showing.

Fucking kek.

I did not use it as an insult, learn to read you dumb mongol. I just pointed out the hipocrysy of "lithuanians", who as everyone here knows are literally half russian.

kek

We don't. Friendly rivalry. They beat us in rugby, we beat them in everything else.

Not many really hate Germany here.

But Russia... Now that's a whole different story. Because Germany at least said \sorry' and are trying to make things good between us.

I like Germany desu, but I am Silesian, so I may be biased.

Do we, though? I sure don't.

Your argument doesn't hold water considering you have 7000 terrorists blowing holes in your sinking ship on a daily basis. Try harder faggot

thats what happens when you are located bum fuck nowhere, your biggest threat during your 200 years was a flightless bird, lol

Feels bad man

>

t. slavshit

>Friendly rivalry
same here, Poles are based IMO

kys leafy... we don't have any degenerated Slav blood in us

Fuck off, that's to banal.

Germanic tribes lived in these regions before, they traveled into western Europe and re-established Europe.
Slavic tribes took these left regions over.

Populations are always in a move, the Germanics tribes settling down there probably expelled the "natives" aswell.

Its just some trolls who flame eachother on pol.
I´m fine with poland and i guess most poles are fine with germany too.
Also
Hitler did nothing wrong

they dont

Yeah you lived in multicultural societies for a long time. Because you invaded the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth 3 times together with the Russian Empire and Austria-Hungary and completely occupied their country over the 3 partitions, until the end of the first world war.

Then you got so butthurt over losing their clay that you invaded them roughly 20 years later and forced them under Russian occupation for another 50 years.

You completely dindu nuffin.

pic rel was the biggest conflict you had to bear on your 'home' turf
meanwhile, baltics had to suffer teutons, russians, poles, swedes, 2 rold wars, and to top it off, a commie regime.
give them 200 years of relative peace and I'm sure they'd be on your level or higher

>banal.
When a kraut uses an english word you don't even know.

e t e r n a l a n g l o e d u c a t i o n

alright mate, but still:

the only insult you have is calling someone what they are not

I dont think you understand what hipocrysy means, friendo.

God highschoolers on vacation are the worst.

because we blitzkrieged them? idiot.

Why are Baltshits calling us Poles subhuman if you're literal uralic mongrels with low IQ, AIDS and nigger-tier education?

Also, in case of Prussia it was inferiority complex.

They started out as a Polish vassal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
Then betrayed Poland:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

And were growing on Polish lands and riches because they made a deal with Russia. They literally cried to Russia for help.

I wanted to answer seriously, but then I noticed your flag.

>Also
>Hitler did nothing wrong

I don't know why, but I always giggle when Germans are pro-nazi. Something about the taboo is extremely funny.

>Germanic tribes lived in these regions before, they traveled into western Europe and re-established Europe.
>Slavic tribes took these left regions over.
False.

Poles are native to Poland and Eastern Germany.

>Populations are always in a move, the Germanics tribes settling down there probably expelled the "natives" aswell.
Germanics aren't Germans.

>3 COLOURED FUCKING STRIPES

we have NO problems with the polish people here, they are excepted people of our socity, they do they work, they drive thair trucks and we live together without getting confrontet in some way.
I think they are good neightbors.

P.S: I live in west-germany, i cant speak for east germany

Your pic seems like a load of crap tbqhdesusenpaikamehameha

>the only insult you have is calling someone what they are not
Christ, you are dumb. Let me spell it out for you: you think slavs are subhuman, but you're a slav yourself. Get it?

Germans are a mutt of Slavs, Celts and Original Germanics aka Scandinavians.

Fake nation, if anything.

That image is mostly true. We've chosen wrong people who put most trust in some shitty treaties with UK and France, and started to talk shit to Germany.

We should've just shut the fuck up and suck it up like Czechs, but Poles were always too proud. At least their country survived as a whole.

Poland is like that kid on the block who talks shit to bigger and stronger kids and won't shut the fuck up, until the bullies snap and fuck the kid up. You know what kind of kid, there was always one.

Our leaders were too proud, and when they escaped to London, we got mass murder, nice.

This is what (((they))) want you to believe with their (((science))) and shit

And I still don't get why many people laugh about Poland in WW2.

As if the war ended for the Poles in 1939.

I never called poles subhuman.
They are white as any european

>live in land
>migrate west to rape some roman cucks
>aw shit our frankish brothers raped everything already, lets go back to land
>land is taken
>MUH RIGHTFUL CLAY

but seriously you might be right about east germany and the rest of pomerania, wouldnt be so sure about silesia, greater poland and old prussia

You can apply this logic to literally every nation, including poles.

tried to steal our radio station.

No, it's the truth.

It was just German we-wuzing in XIX-XX century that removed Poles from Central Europe and made all people there """""""""""""germanic""""""""""

Fuck you.
Poles are in majority R1a.

We don't hate Germans either. I'm Polish, one of my best friends is German and I believe if the people of our countries united we could achieve great things.

Hitler's greatest general Manstein had fuking Kashub Pole heritage this is what the germs don't want people to know

polish butthurt they're crybabies

t. half pollack

Well said, friendo, and people wonder why we oppose multicultural societies :DD

>nigger tier education
>Baltics
Are you sure that we are talking about one and the same Baltics?

>Biggest threat
>Flightless bird

Have you ever been to Australia mate?

The French are a laughing stock by a far greater margin. French Canadians are even gayer than that if you can believe it

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

pic related

>fag zit

Nice id lmao

nice id, fagz qlit

You have to be a special case of a cuckold to advocate German-Russian friendship

>hes still going at it :D :D :D
>still calling someone what they are not
>banana is apple
>hes still going at it :D :D :D

And this is how it all started.

For centuries, no German dared to attack Poland and the border was the most stable in history of Europe. It all changed when Poland faced internal problems from which it could no longer recover.

Vultures just picked up the scraps.

t. Vladimir Vladymirovitch Vladimyrov

>18 days
It was 28 days you mongrel.

Some poles just can't let their eternal butthurt go

really simple.
>Poland helped western world to fight against ottoman invasion
>West betray Poland and take the entire country.
>Old allies turns into ennemy
>WW1 Poland finally get clays bacl
>communists want to invade a Europe in ruins
>Poland fight back and actually stop the invasion
>live in peace and happy they have free land
>Nazi germany and USSR invade Poland
>Poland get concentration camp then later get communism and is cut out of the world
>communism falls apart and Poland is free again
>Poland wants to look like the west, try everything they can to boost their economy from literally post communism Africa tier
>Germany say they need to take rapefugees
>Poland say to fuck some goats
>Poland and Germany have a good relationship.
>Some idiots on Sup Forums want to have an old ideology back , cry about muh clays in areas where the german population is below 1%

Poles and Germans don't hate each other, it's only on Sup Forums that this bullshit exist, germans don't have any interest in "muh clays" and Poland is Poland poor country send workers to west to get money and criminals leave country because "open border"

Don't fall for Sup Forums meme. No one gives a shit and no one hate each other.

europeans are funny, dutch hate germans, french hate everyone, germans hate poles and russians... those are the only ones i know of

Typical woman. Why the fuck are they allowed to vote?

>Invaders are coming
>just spread our legs lol

It's no coincidence most 'rapefugee welcome' protesters are women.

>implying the russians didnt rape polish women

Notice how this Polish trucker got made into a criminal and terrorist in German media.

But in reality he just happened to be a hero that prevented more slaughter of the innocents.

Fuck germans and their anti-polonism. Can't you just fuck off and let us live in peace?