Duterte Threatens to Burn Down UN Building, Calls 3 Out of 5 Americans ‘Idiots’

>Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to “burn down the United Nations” in the same week he declared that, “for every five Americans, three are idiots,” following global condemnations of his claim that he liked to drive around his native Davao City and kill people during his tenure as mayor.

>“The problem with these white people,” Duterte told an audience in mixed English and Tagalog Thursday, “these American blockheads, is that for every five Americans, three out of five are idiots, and only two are in their right minds.”

>“You Americans should just shut up,” he added, according to Philippine TV outlet ABS-CBN.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/22/rodrigo-duterte-un-burning-americans-idiots/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/22/16/duterte-3-out-of-5-americans-are-idiots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone needs to take this motherfucker out. He is a scourge on civilization

>a totalitarian who brags about murdering his own citizens is kinda a dick
Thanks for breaking that news, user.

>“these American blockheads, is that for every five Americans, three out of five are idiots, and only two are in their right minds.”
Has he seen the average Flip?

After months of being told by posters that he's 'based', we can now be sure that those posts will stop.

Even if this gets Americans butt blasted it must still be nice seeing another world leader talking without a filter.

>3/5 americans
He means niggers

BASED

>3 out of 5 Americans idiots.
nodshead.png

>go around Davao killing people
>tfw no GTA mayor

lol fucking who

He's right though. I'd say its higher than 3/5 though probably 4/5. Most Americans are SJW crybaby cucks. That's as idiotic as it gets in my books.

This man is an imbecile.

>three out of five are idiots
He is to generous

>threatened to “burn down the United Nations”
A hero of the modern ages, and about the Americans thing I'm betting most us anons here would agree if not all of them would,

>60% white
>still elected Trump
Fuck you, take it back. The whites in the US are the most base in all the west.

>>three out of five are idiots
pretty accurate

basically this. Americans of Sup Forums will now turn on him after going on about how 'based' he is since he first got elected. fuck you hypocrite faggots.

What's his endgame?

Diplomatic scandals with the entire planet?

What's the next step of his master plan?

Why would that happen?

He's /our guy/

this is the result of his fenatyl addiction. he is an unstable asshole who is going to upset the whole SEA region with his anti-american rhetoric. only good thing about him is the rising $ to peso rate. i am getting richer everyday.

the average flip.

kek

oh my god. the avg flip has his shirt half way up for an air condoner while he pissing on a building just before he goes to look after his fighting cocks or tinker with his useless motorbike.

if he has a construction job he's still wearing flip flops!!!!

hes not "based" he's just another anti-american moron. sure he wants to go full on in the drug war but there are BIGGER problems here. the whole fucking culture is the problem.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

topkek underrated

>Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to “burn down the United Nations” in the same week he declared that, “for every five Americans, three are idiots,”

You know, he's not wrong and he has some good ideas, doesn't he?

But are they fucking degenerate beyond repair? Are they pushing the lgbtqqx2bbq agenda and forcing you to call them their own pronown?

>he fell for the 60% meme

its not that they are degenerate like you would think in the west. sure they got trannies and every fag is a tranny. but its really their whole fucking mindset. its pinoy pride. its loud noise. right now i can hear a party booming bass from about 3 miles away. its kind of subtle. hard to pin point exactly. this whole culture needs a fucking change if they ever want to get anywhere. read through philippinefailblog.com

I was in the us navy for 5 years, can I get changed to a flip flag? Thanks mods

>Philippines.
That country was just a prank bro.

>shilling for his stupid blog

3 out of five Western Europeans and Americans are retarded and that is being generous.....kek

Fucking americans in absolute damage control.

Thanks based Duterte

>3 out of 5 whites are liberals who are currently destroying their culture

I see nothing wrong here

Thats your spanish heritage, everywhere in latin america is the same, its annoying as fuck but society still follows catholic norms as a whole.

I pick the loud noise over leftists and degenerate every day.

*I* would burn down a UN building!
*I* call 3/5ths of Americans stupid!
*I* am Duterte!

Burgers btfo!!!!!!! how will they ever recover from this?

its not a blog. people submit stories about flip stupidity. certainly mirrors some of my experiences here.

By defeating ISIS and building the wall. At least they can still be redeemed unlike cuckrope

I mean he's not wrong.

Think of how intelligent the average person is. Then realize half of them are stupider than that

Kek

americucks on suicide watch

He's not wrong desu senpai

Why though? He's right. In fact, I think he's actually a little off mark; I think approximately 80% of everyone, not just Americans, is just barely functioning intellectually, beyond basic daily necessities. Pareto principle applied to civil discourse. Damn near everyone is fucking stupid.

Now he's blaming whites too? Even though our president has been a nigger for 8 years and the overwhelming amount of American activists aren't even white either. I bet Jews, BLM and their allies are going to start falling in love with him soon.

Nothing he said or did is wrong.
Also we should let countries handle domestic affairs however they want and only deal with them through trade or blowing up their boats.

Haha underrated. "3 out of every five Americans has the brain of a mule"

Wake up motherfucker whites are the enablers of those movements, look whats happening in your colleges

Kek

this

>By defeating ISIS and building the wall
Well currently they seem to be funding isis, and not building a wall.

>he has a drunkards face if I ever seen one

>Burn down with UN
I'm really ok with that.

50% of our country voted for Hillary and is still gargling MSM semen. He's not too far off.

digits of truth

came to make this joke, someone beat me to it

Fucking this
Imagine if he did
Americans would cry and blob and sharpen bitch and fucking whine just like the fucking world trade centre

This guy is right.

White people are mentally ill. They live a shitty life as wagecucks to be able to pay for their white guilt therapy.

The way whites fight crime is stupid and expensive. Poor countries aren't cucks and can't afford it.

There's thousand of known terrorists in France and it seem to be the same thing for Germoney.

Just round them up and put a bullet in their head. Easy, quick and cheap.

Don't need to spend billion spying them, securing the streets and retard thing like this.

Violence is often the best solution.

You guys fight with your penis ?

Just looking at his face tells everything about this aboriginal.

>hehe le dude weed lmao xD
Fuck off, stoner scum.

kek

The 2/5 of Americans who are not idiots visit Sup Forums

Compare to 50 9mm bullets, $30.

And unlike your so called "jewstice", bullets fix crime forever.

Why though? He's right. They are overrun by illegals and liberals. This is a wake up call, they need to do something about it. Trump must not back out to his promises that got him his presidency in the first place.

>Calls 3 Out of 5 Americans ‘Idiots’
he has a point

>bullets fix crime forever.
It really does.

I'm tired of cucks saying "b-but did you know that execution is more costly?!?!" Only if they keep on going back to court to repeal their case. Otherwise, $5 bullet straight to the head, simple.

Head of state, chimping out. Is he an abo?

"with these white people"

confirmed jew

LMAO too real!

I like that perspective Pablo. Really got my noggin' joggin'. Thanks.

> I bet Jews, BLM and their allies are going to start falling in love with him soon.

He called out Soros 2-3 months ago. I doubt your Jews will love him.

Fuck the Phillipines... they can fill up my ass.

>“The problem with these white people,”
>americans
>white

I don't care. It's like making fun of your brother vs someone else making fun of your brother. I may call my brother a retarded faggot and vice versa, because we're family, but if anyone else were to call my brother a retarded faggot i'm caving their fucking teeth in.

The madman is already making Flipland great.

Fuck off leaf. He is making sure his country doesn't turn into yours.

He's not wrong. Heck, I would say 70% of Canadians are mentally ill, given our PM and how progressive we want to be "seen" as to the world.

>tfw me and my brother in my family of five

IT'S TRUE, IT'S ALL TRUE, THERE IS NOTHING BUT SHAME IN DENYING IT.

Absolutely based madman

he's quickly turning into the new Gaddafi and I'm loving every second of it

He's 100% right, except Americans should be extended to the west in general. Hope he burns that JEW.N building down personally, and kills everyone that tries to escape with his bare hands.

He can say whatever he wants in his own country I suppose.

>“for every five Americans, three are idiots,”
considering there are so many uneducated movie actors that held top positions in office in our country, he shouldn't be the one to talk.

uneducated senators
lito lapid
manny paquiao
tito sotto

>totalitarian
ok burgerfag just because you know many of these political jargons doesn't mean you can go spouting them everywhere. google it before you use it.

Wow, Breitbart. I totally bet this isn't the ONLY FUCKING NEWS OUTLET THAT REPORTED THIS AND ISN'T BIASED AT ALL MILO BASED NOT A MENTALLY UNSTABLE FUCKHEAD

R A R E

>one of the 3/5

It's okay to be an idiot, but I recommend going to another board that's more your speed.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/22/16/duterte-3-out-of-5-americans-are-idiots

>3/5 Americans are idiots
More like 2/3

Don't you have more shitty christchan comics to make?

Topkek, based dutertre bringing the bantz.

Are we sure this guy isn't an aussie?

he wanted to rape an aussie nun
he must be an abo

he was being nice, everyone knows 5/5 americans are idiots

the best deal he can get.

He knows playing yes man with murrica doesn't get alot of dosh. For some reason, america gives the biggest aid to those who are anti americans.

aside from that, like other politicians here said that he's the resetter of the philippine politics as , for some reason, government projects seems to move faster when he's around.

A fucking leaf

>looks at flag

This man gets better by the day.

Way more than 3/5 of Americans are retarded.

Sounds like a sociopathic aspie, fitting the 3/5 social rejects here find him to be such a sympathizing figure