Putin: Russia's military is stronger than any potential foe

> MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's military today can overpower any potential foe but should strengthen its nuclear arsenal, President Vladimir Putin told an annual end-of-year meeting Thursday with defense chiefs.

> "We can say with certainty: We are stronger now than any potential aggressor," he told the meeting. "Anyone!"

yahoo.com/news/putin-tells-military-ready-threats-border-102320680.html

...lol

Sit down Vlad. You're drunk.

I don't even think Russian citizens believe that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians
sputniknews.com/russia/201610241046671076-russian-teenager-animal-cruelty/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty#US_withdrawal
youtube.com/watch?v=CQSzzJQx1sU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vC9ZhBvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=3Aw9GYXdAlY
youtube.com/watch?v=0AA3oy4uino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got it out of context, but w/e.
No we don't. But then again, when you have mutually assured destruction factor going on, why not to brag about how your militia is good?
It's not like anyone would risk attacking you conventionally. Press red button, everything is gone to ash and snow for a millennia.

Are you saying that US is a potential aggressor for Russia? And here we thought we're friends now.

your greatest battles were against bow and arrow types.

hollywood and butthurt rejects of the worl you harbor got much into your head. Calm down chad.

That's why it's a war of nutrition.

How long can Russians be content with getting fucked over by their government and living in poor conditions for no reason.

Learn from Peter the Great.

>press button
>thousand year nuclear winter
>that's the environment Russians live in anyway
>only Russians and Eskimos survive
Is it even mutually assured?

It depends. How much do you want Ukraine?

If the people know no better than live in poor conditions you become used to it.

It's an indispensable part of Russia, its history, culture and people. What's your claim on Ukraine?

Russias only aircraft carrier doesn't even work.

We have 9 Aircraft carriers

Ukrainians want self-determination?

Russia stronk!!

What that has to do with US?
>Ukrainians
No such thing.

You could say Russia itself is an aircraft carrier given its size.

We don't have a claim to Ukraine. They just don't want to be poor and live in commie blocks.

You're like China. You think everyone around you somehow belongs to you. This is why modern Chinese and Russians are not like their ancestors.

Your gene pools have been destroyed by Mongolian rape babies and various other races that conquered the lands in the past.

You're not white, Ivan.

Pretty much this > Learn from Peter the Great.
You want us to ally with Poland, Prussia and Dutch, then annex some Sweden's territory, then fuck up Turk for generations to come?
Eh... alright. Exclude them from NATO and we'll talk.

Most Russians live in the European part of Russia. It's rarely colder than -30C around here. Most winders in Moscow are pretty mild (-15-20C).
Syberians are tough bastards though. +40 at Summer, -40C at Winter.

Peter the Great? I don't think right now is an appropriate moment to bring Europe into Russia.

> Your gene pools have been destroyed by Mongolian rape babies and various other races that conquered the lands in the past.
> You're not white, Ivan.

I'm not him, but it's funny when some chink tries to make "urmongols" argument.
Wanna post eyes/palms, mate? c:

I don't give a shit about Turkey. It's a filthy Islamic nation.

Just don't hurt Anzu.

Genetic studies don't confirm your claims, Joe.
Russians don't have any significant mongol\turk traces in DNA.

Blame Merkel.

Did you just call me a Chink?

I fuckin hate China.

Not everyone just Russian lands that we've tried to unite since the old times.
>ameriturd lectures people on whiteness
If you want to go that route then "Ukrainians" have been Mongol'd much harder than us in any case.

>potential aggressor
No need for the dickwaving, user, we're obviously not who he's talking about.
>we're friends now
How do you imagine it'll look when our countries start actually getting along?
>annex Sweden
>fuck up Turkey
If it's Sweden who's going to be a 3rd World country by 2030, that's not a bad trade at all. Hope our nations can work together and finally fucking Remove Kebab.

> Joe

Lol. That's cute.

Also thanks for breeding this young buck. He fits better in the NHL than the KHL

You're closer to Mongolia though

Then why do you think we are mongoloids?
I was in the US 3 years ago, 2 weeks trip, in Ohaio. You call "white" jews with coal-black hair and noses bigger than a wallet.
Even latino mixes are considered white lol. Me and my wife were literally only blue-eyed people in the most cafes/restaurants we've visited.

The weasel word here is "potential aggressor".

>Your gene pools have been destroyed by Mongolian rape babies and various other races that conquered the lands in the past.
At least not by niggers, unlike the gene pool of some nation that likes to define "white race" so much.

>Russians will never be able to walk into a wallmart and buy an Assault Rifle then drive to a Culver's and eat a double cheeseburger with cheese curds

Why even live?

Is Russian fast food as depressing as the rest of the country?

Do you have any proof he actually said that ? You are claming that because some random translator aka CIA told you so ?

>any potential aggressor
Guess who is not a potential aggressor?

kek in this itt, two nonwhite countries arguing who is whiter.

Do Russians treat dogs like shit, like dirty subhumans gooks?

>coalpowered.jpg

It's not a weasel word. It's his whole point in context. Literally next sentance "US is the strongest, but no agressor can't attack russia due to geography/history/society/arms"

"Potential Aggressor"
Aka no one of merit is going to attack Russia.

>annex Sweden
Why would you annex cancer? You purge it to get rid of it. Maybe a quarantine works, too.

Tbh, Chechens are 1000x worse than niggers and they are pale as fuck.

Why didn't Putin kill all the Chechens??

You.
I like you.
What?!
Holy fuck no! We have tonns of endearing and proverbs regarding dogs. They are valuable friends and companions, as well as protectors.
Wtf.

>Why didn't Putin kill all the Chechens??
I don't know, probably basic human rights are to blame.

We sure as shit wouldn't, which is kind of my point. Or I guess you'd annex Sweden if you planned on kicking all the migrants out and stamping the shit out of any lingering concepts of Social Justice by taking over their education system while you were taking over everything else.

But that's just my two cents. I don't think anyone but the shitskins *want* Sweden at this point.

>Aka no one of merit is going to attack Russia.

He did say that but it's out of context a little. He also admited USA are the strongest military wise

Can you guys tell me your opinion. Is Putin really war-hungry and do some of you guys want to go to war with us and other European countries?

The more i think about it, the more i've started to think that Putin or russian's in general don't wan't to wage war. But then your leader comes out and says stuff like
>strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces, especially with missile complexes that can reliably penetrate any existing and prospective missile defense systems.

What's the deal? I don't trust the western media and i've also lost most of my faith in the finnish media as they too seem to spout so much anti-Russia rhetoric almost every week that it borders my comprehension.

The way i see it Finland doesn't matter as long as we don't do something stupid like go full-cuck sweden, but all this... constant "propaganda" is starting to have an effect on me.

Am i just a fool for thinking that we both just want to get along and the thought of you guys sending men and tanks over our borders is just a bad joke, undeserving of attention?

What do you guys really think about us and all this shit that's happening in Europe right now?

I'd fuck her.

>Your gene pools have been destroyed by Mongolian rape babies and various other races that conquered the lands in the past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians

Mongol\Turk would rape'n'kill or rape'n'enslave. But they wouldn't rape and leave and let russian have rape baby at her land - that's uncommon.

Genetic studies don't show mongol turk blood in Russian DNA, except for turkic nations which live in Russian Federation.

Russian nobility have traces of mongol, but via mtdna as Ruriks were getting chingisid wives for marriage.

sputniknews.com/russia/201610241046671076-russian-teenager-animal-cruelty/

He has the same position as Trump. Russians have the same position as Trump supporters which is Peace through strength.

Nato needs to fucking chill.

Putin won't go war on Finland, because what do you do with population not loyal to you. Crimea have pro-Russian population, but would do you do with Finland if captured.

Finland is alright overall, I've been to Helsinki and Kuopio few times.

> Can you guys tell me your opinion. Is Putin really war-hungry and do some of you guys want to go to war with us and other European countries?
Nope, he is a foxy ex-KGB who is interested in two things: Keeping Russia somewhat relative and independent and keeping his friends and himself in power.
He won't attack a European country outright. Too much of a risk. Unless there is an opportunity and some controversy to cover it up. """Helping soviet Finns""" won't do this time around.
> The more i think about it, the more i've started to think that Putin or russian's in general don't wan't to wage war. But then your leader comes out and says stuff like
Even on-foot operation in Syria is highly unpopular in Russia. Afghanistan/Chechnya are still too raw in people's memory.
> What do you guys really think about us and all this shit that's happening in Europe right now?
Really depends on whom you ask.Sup Forums is not a one man and we are not a zerg.
Most popular opinion? Merkel fucked the EU, rapefugess > germans, white europe is going down.
Mine? Fucking close the borders, disband EU or heavily reform it, stop with multiculti - melting pot policy only. But i'm not a EU citizen, so it's really not my place to argue.

Nobody cares about you or Europe for fuck's sake. The Western lugenpresse have been pushing the same "Russians are coming!!1" propaganda for more than 100 years already. In fact many people like Finland since we have good relations and you're one of the few our neighbors not sucking NATO dick so a war with you would be hugely unpopular.

>>strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces, especially with missile complexes that can reliably penetrate any existing and prospective missile defense systems.
He just explained the reason in today's press conference. It was started by the USA when they withdrew from anti-ballistic treaty and started developing interceptor systems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty#US_withdrawal

This is a serious threat for Russia because if they would be able to develop it then the MAD would no longer work and they would be able to nuke us without retaliation. In response we can either start developing our own systems which are expensive and not currently reliable, or to modernize our offensive weapons to make sure they would still be effective against US missile defense if they develop it. Nukes aren't offensive weapons as long as MAD exists and works so this is purely defensive measures.

>We are stronger now than any potential aggressor

So he is saying Russia can btfo anyone that tries to invade it.
Dosen`t mean they can outgun USA on global scale

Really depends on whom you ask.Sup Forums is not a one man and we are not a zerg.
Most popular opinion? Merkel fucked the EU, rapefugess > germans, white europe is going down.

>Mine? Fucking close the borders, disband EU or heavily reform it, stop with multiculti - melting pot policy only. But i'm not a EU citizen, so it's really not my place to argue.

We're not hivemind, but I agree with you.
ps. Sweden is beyond saving tho. Just nuke the Swedes :^ )

Stop being so fucking paranoid. If we don't suck the same Jewish dicks as you, it doesn't mean we are ready to invade every second. Who the fuck needs another world war?
For fuck's sake, why do you nordcucks piss your pants so much? What are you, Baltic states?

>Can you guys tell me your opinion. Is Putin really war-hungry and do some of you guys want to go to war with us and other European countries?
Putin is one of the least warhawkish people in kremlin. We don't war we want our sphere of influence in ex-soviets states and near our borders in general to be respected. It is being ignored, Since diplomatic attempts to convince US/Nato to respect it failed, military force must be appllied. Note that for example border with finland sees next to no mobilisation in comparsion. We have plenty revanchists in public and if Putin declared war, we would support him. But noone really wants it, just mostly believe it's war or poverty if current trend continues. Ex-Soviet sates are crucial to our economy.

>What's the deal?
The deal is that MAD keeps the world at peace. Missle shields threaten MAD.if we ever believe MAD is about to be violated we would start nuclear war to prevent degradation and conquest of Russia. There for improving missiles reduces chances of WW3.

>The way i see it Finland doesn't matter
So long as you stay out of nato and EU we don't care. We have an entire foreign policy mechanism called Finlandisation, look it up.

>bad joke, undeserving of attention?
Not so, different mentality, if we in russia hit a point where we lack diplomatic/economic options we are willing to use military ones. We have no desire for war as such, but no innate aversion, on cultural level, that many others do.

>What do you guys really think about us and all this shit that's happening in Europe right now?

It's your fucking country to deal with. We are interested in protecting our interest. So long as they are not affected we couldn't care less. Problem is - they are. EU as it is now is a threat to economy, see sanctions.

You do realise we've let off literally hundreds of nukes and we've not entered a Nuclear Winter?

It's a meme.

>You do realise we've let off literally hundreds of nukes and we've not entered a Nuclear Winter?

You realise russia and US both can launch >1000 nukes each simultaneously.

Yeah, but not over large metropolitan areas\cities

> a war of nutrition.

Also, of course Russia is 'stronger' than any 'potential aggressor'. It's fucking huge for a reason. It's largely inhospitable wasteland that not even natives can survive in easily. It's got a butt huge mountain range that no invading force has ever managed to cross, and that's only 1/3rd of the country in.

General Winter would easily fuck an army over. It'd take decades to fully take Russia.

But, I think Putin was also thinking of a 1v1 argument. Entire of NATO vs Russia alone wouldn't be a contest. But Putin is mad enough to nuke everybody, so pretty irrelevant. Which sucks. It's no fun to have a war which can end in 30 mins.

Remember Russia

FRIENDS NOW

No need to posture in front of your buddies

>You're not white, Ivan.
>American flag
wat

>Entire of NATO vs Russia alone wouldn't be a contest
We have a doctrine for this. It's called deescalation. It involves lobbing tactical nukes at people.

I like this.

That's what I said further on in that paragraph.

There is a gulf of difference between tactical and strategic nukes tho. "nuke everybody" has implications of strategic nukes getting invloved..

>Entire of NATO vs Russia alone wouldn't be a contest.
It's impossible. Imagine the reaction of German or French or Italian population if they were told their soldiers were being sent to wage total war against Russia by invading it.

Most Western societies are quite literally no longer capable of fighting a war.

This doggy-dog-world is, for all intensive purposes, a war of nutrition.

>Is Russian fast food as depressing as the rest of the country?
Fast food is the thing only in murrica. I'd better eat my homemade borscht and holodets than a burger.

Ignoring the USA for a moment...
>Arab human waves who think trench warfare is too sophisticated, armed with obsolete Russian tech so the modern Russian know exactly how to destroy them
>Chinese human waves paired with armoured derivatives of Soviet hand-me-downs and American missiles, made in China
>Indian waves of SCAT-missile technology, sophisticated colonological warfare, can't even beat discount-Arabs
>Japanese armoured divisions that are as fast forwards as they are in reverse for tactical self-defense reasons
>Poland
>Turkish conscripts who hate their gouvernment, armed with NATO weapons and NATO equipment which severely undermines their sense of nationalism and morale

>Russian armed forces consisting of Spetsnaz, Armata weapons platforms, the latest MiGs and Sukhoi aircraft, tactical rebel divisions and a propaganda machine the size of Kim Kardashian, also Katyusha missile artillery and proven AA systems
>coal-fired gun-toting missile launching aircraft carrier for perfectly economical combined arms and reliability in poorly crewed conditions

How's my analysis so far? I'd like to refine it

heIIo Reddit

True, but I was implying that Putin WOULD be mad enough to nuke everybody, everybody being NATO. Could be tactical or strat. Doesn't matter. Each one would spawn the same reaction.

Probably. Funny how nukes have essentially prevented major wars because nobody wants to get into that situation in the first place. Then again, Putin said he warmed up his nukes cause people were annoyed he annexed Crimea. Sure it was bollocks though.

Yeah. This makes sense. I just have to check every now and then that the things i think are close to reality. I don't want to end up in a situation similar to that of the modern day self-destructive leftists who are dislocated from reality and keep just regurgitating slogans and lies with zero self-criticism. Truth be told i haven't really done my homework on this topic as much as i should have. Anyways, thanks for your input.

Cyka potatoes no gmo cancer, blyat. Russia stronk foods.

This.
Even with the slightest understanding of nuclear physics you'll know how much of a meme "nuclear winter" is.
Letting off 2-3k nukes simultaneously will probably just cause a real "global warming" effect.

he explained this in his press conference just now, he doesn't consider the US as a 'potential foe'.

>Tactical nukes (5kt-5mt)
>Strategic nukes (25mt-300mt)
>Same thing...
Nope.

>Muh russia stronk.
youtube.com/watch?v=CQSzzJQx1sU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vC9ZhBvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=3Aw9GYXdAlY
youtube.com/watch?v=0AA3oy4uino

What he actually said is that Russia will overpower any potential aggressor. Which is exactly correct from every conceivable aspect. There's no military power in the world today able to defeat Russia.

>the things i think are close to reality
There is no reality friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation

it may even not need one, just look at its size

One car has 1 litre twin-cilinder kettle
Other car has twin turbo supercharged 12 litre V16 mammoth engine to move the stars
Speed limit is 70mph.

Only need so much power to do 80mph and mop the floor with everyone.

Which reminds me...
>tactical nukes for precision nuking
>nuking
>precision

Why would he need to waste nukes to on everybody when he can drop a couple in London and Berlin to deescalate the situation ?

Probably reassuring people after the attacks in Turkey. Have to realize Russia is fighting terrorists near their own country, they don't just sit at desks fighting enemies 5000 miles away with playstation controllers until they get ptsd and kills themselves. These are real fighters, and they're getting the job done. Godspeed.

>Entire of NATO vs Russia alone wouldn't be a contest.
Couldn't agree more.

Precision nuking for when you really wanna fuck up that one particular spot... And everything around it.

>Sit down Vlad. You're drunk.
no hes not
he's including russian allies such as the US.

Attrition
>American education

Look at that NATO aggression.

Russia is a regional power at best. If Putin is solely talking about his military defending itself from a single foreign military, on Russian soil, then he could be right. Otherwise, he's having delusions again. Manlets are prone to that.

>I don't even think Russian citizens believe that.

we don't

but who knows

USA already won it

why do we need aircraft carriers if army is more important for Russia than fleet due to geographical position

Its poorly translated article, original texts was saying stronger than any potential invader not foe.

Americans are fucking retarded.

Part of Ukraine SPEAKS RUSSIAN, IS ETHNICALLY RUSSIAN, WANTS TO REUNITE WITH RUSSIA, VOTED IN MASS REFERENDUMS TO REUNITE.

What the fuck, America? You have no claim, no arguments, no reasons.
YOU ARE A NIGGER IN THIS MATTER.
Same regarding Syria and supporting Al Qaeda (named Al Nusra there).

97% of Crimeans wanted to reunite with Russia because Ukraine is a poor shithole without future, and because they were Russian before and speak Russian.

In the East of Ukraine (Donetsk, and Lukhansk) they are richer than the rest of Ukraine, share a border with Russia, are ethnically Russian, want to be Russian and are fighting a war against Ukraine.

USA shoudl reckon that Russia will be bigger. People are in war to reunite with Russia. Get over it, retards.

>I don't even think Russian citizens believe that.
>what is russian hackers

Besides the point.. we should join in arms, not fight.

The USA, it's a beautiful idea to start an aggression, I will be able to make the UK my home as a refugee.

What this chart demonstrates is utter degradation of NATO as military organization from operational, mobility, and logistics perspective. Whenever conducting combined arms exercise you try to assemble as many branches as you can in order to increase difficulty of challenges for commanders and strengthen cohesion between units at every level. From this standpoint, NATO exercises look quite underwhelming. A paratrooper company airdrop in Romania, a tank platoon drive on asphalt road in Norway, an infantry regiment hide and seek in Poland - isolated PR shows with more staff and journalists than actual troops.

Things start to look even more grim when you zoom in on particular alliance members and their respective readiness. Putting it bluntly, there are no actual armies between Russian border and Rheine river.

>be Russian
>hurrr strong military can beat anyone hurr
>can't beat superior Canadian military so Russia is our little bitch just like America