How does this make you feel?

>another "what are your opinions on israel goy??" thread

I like Israel. Went to visit and found Israelis pretty cool. I think Jews in the west are the real cancer. They view Israel like a Jewish Disney world but have no skin in the game - don't live there, don't fight for it, just go on 'birthright' tours and bring their degenerate lifestyles with them (saw so many American jewish girls in ass cleavage shorts).

Israel is doing God's work.

Jews>Muslims

Kingdom of Jerusalem>Israel>Goat Fuckers.

Can't wait for reestablishing the 1967 borders with the Sinai peninsula and all of those sandnigger enclaves included.

I think it could stand to be a little bigger.

really made me think

i wish this was reality
1 cancer removing another cancer good stuff

Not enough blue.

why dont you just join isreal, palestine is for whining liberals

Too small. Erez now!!

good. first we have to put as many jews in small area, than we can nuke it, without wasting too much land

Feels too small for our greatest ally

You guys are savage af desu senpai, I'm glad we're friends.

Pixel map designates the areas that the AI should bomb

SMALL
M
A
L
L

Stay stronk based israeli bros

those weren't Americans lol

cleanse the muzzies
colonize their lands

Soon

wow, Sup Forums really is a bunch of reddit jewcock-sucking goys

a fucking hexagram

Thank you master

Here's the thing that makes me think. There are already people in this world who either hate or love Israel. Why doesn't Israel just genocide Arabs in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon and Saudi Arabia? I'm talking about chemical warfare to kill millions in a single day. I mean what do they have to lose?

pretty bad that it isnt nuked to shit desu. 2 pussy 2 KYS myself

Lmao I hope this happens. A one-state solution means the slow and painful death of israel. The only jews that reproduce at the rate Arabs do are the ultra-orthodox tards, who may as well be Muslims given how they behave. They and the Muslims will breed out the semi-normal Jews and then we will get to enjoy the shitshow of Jews getting exactly what they deserve.

Looks like you're a fucking cuck.

needs more blue

>a plan that moslems refused to accept

Kek, West Bank got CHOSEN'D

WE MUST SECURE JEWISH WORLD DOMINATION AND A FUTURE FOR LITTLE SCHLOMO AND RACHEL

NEVAR FORGET THE 6 QUADRILLION!!!!

better than if you were all in europe

I hate you equally to the mudslimes so I enjoy a lot watching you kill eachother. Nukes when?

>

Hehe yes goy we're the lesser of two evils. Yes give us more aid

why havent you damn kikes murdered the last pali pigs infesting your favorite desert?

it's all the same shit

#NotAllJews

>border gore
This kills the /gsg/.

I don't care how blue the shit is; we just need to stop paying for it. We need to wash our hands of Israel.

csókolom soros gyuri bácsi

Why would they accept the plan?
They had that land fr generations and all of a sudden, jews want it?

>inb4 mudslime get out REEEE
Let them bleed each other dry

Sleepy.

Israel needs to hurry up and gas the fucking Palestinians

In order to populate the exterminated formerly Muslim lands, all the kikes will have to move there from America, so the Muslims get holocausted and America gets like 90% less Jews. Win/Win

Let's use white phosphorous against them again instead.

Lol we don't pay Israel except with strings attached "here's a billion but you can only spend it on Boeing or Lockheed Martin."

It's military industrial complex corporate welfare

Pretty good

Need to kill faster than they breed, phossy isn't enough.

Sarin, VX, neutron bombs, or Cyanosil.