Passenger kicked off flight for accosting Ivanka Trump

>JetBlue airlines threw a passenger off a flight for accosting United States President-elect Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump.

>The passenger had shouted, "Your father is ruining the country," but Ivanka reportedly didn't reply, distracting her kids with toys.

>JetBlue said, "If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html

>Goldstein
>Mathew's "Husband"
>Lawyer
>Yelled at a woman with her kids
>set an example for *his* child

Can this guy get any more unlikable as a human being? Like, is it humanly possible?

should have been thrown out of the flighting plane (with out shooting him beforehand)
what a cunt

also: (((Goldstein)))

>kikes doing our work for us
Just another drop in that big old "Hitler did nothing wrong" bucket

an entire plane full of Trump supporters was born in this moment

It really is the most virtue signalling thing in the world.
>they post it moment by moment on Twitter
>Ivanka made an effort to ignore them and told the staff to do so
>they persist and work themselves up into a frenzy with the media's help

I bet this story is going to be told by them at tedious dinner parties for the next 20 years.

What a pussy, harassing a woman and children.

And Trump is not even president yet, how exactly is he ruing the country?

*Ruining the country

>>Goldstein

>also: (((Goldstein)))

Ivanka is literally married to a Jew too remember.

This faggot should have been arrested

>He wrote: 'He didn't accost her directly. When he got on and saw her, sitting behind me, he said "oh my god. This is a nightmare" and was visibly shaking.

[LITERALLY SHAKING]

I know. She converted too.

But I think there is a difference between some religious jews and the nonreligious, modern, leftist jew that wants multiculturalism and hates white people

There must be a solution to this manic faggot jew problem...

why was ibanka flying coach but still this faggot needs to be bitch slapped

>he said "oh my god. This is a nightmare" and was visibly shaking.

I had to check the article again to see if this was true. It was too good I didn't believe it.

L M A O act like a fuckin man would you.

>What an azzhole. Then, that's what his husband likes most about him. : /

kek

Faggot kike lawyer from Brooklyn named Goldstein

You can't make this shit up

>married
Sold to

Pretty civilised.

I would propose to deport them in your country op.

>Matthew
>"my husband"

Trump has been pro-LBGT the whole time, and this asshole thinks it's okay to harrass a woman and her small children?

He needs to be punished. Severely.

>is gay
>"act like a man"

Uh....

Jews can't survive in India, even our Secular parliament is adorned with swastikas.

Who is Jewing who anymore?
Gay Jews yelling and goy Jews who married Jew Jews.

based gypsies

(((Goldstein)))

Publicly the world needs to see his face. We need to out these people and publicly shame them in front of the world to make an example of them. He shouldn't be able to walk down the street without people knowing who he is and what he did. The rest of his life he should be haunted by these actions and humiliated in public by anyone who recognizes him. Hopefully it leads to double suicide for him and his worthless husband.

Also both of them would have been jailed here since being gay is illegal here.

Jew =/= Jew

>Trump has been pro-LBGT the whole time

That's exactly what they don't get. Trump is a populist and will probably end up being a competent economic reformer when all is said and done. That's about it.

Meanwhile these people would literally consider him to be Hitler's spiritual offspring. It's ludicrous. You can't reason with them. They are too swayed by the MSM to employ any kind of critical faculty.

Kick Jews and niggers out of india if they show up
Jews and niggers are the worst

>deplane

Surely this isn't a legit word

Jews can't survive without their jew bank branches, jew bank branches can't survive in India since we forces them to waive unpaid loans

Niggers are already killed/jailed here.

>husband
A man cannot have a husband, degenerate faggot.

Should have let the fags ride on the wing.

i fucking hope not kek
let's all take a moment to appreciate the fact that his message is being represented on that article by a picture of a shitty torn up piece of cardboard with crayon written on it.
is this real?

Fire up them ovens goyim, Jew diddlers are next.

fucking fags, took me like 5 minutes of mental gymnastics to understand what the article was saying since it keeps referring to a obviously male Dan's husband and I thought it was just an error or smth.

Shouldn't throw out a man for freedom of speech, especially when he paid for his ticket.
Ivanka's a cunt.

Anyone publically harass them back yet?

Benis in butt :-DDDDDDD

>Your father is ruining the country

He's not even in charge yet. Based Donald

She didn't throw him off the plane.

How come she's in coach with the commoners, anyway? Shouldn't she be in first class?

You don't stay rich by pissing away money

Tweet conspiring to harass people is a crime in and of itself.

>why was ivanka flying coach

Rich families stay rich by living below or within their means. Do you think she wants her kids to get used to $30,000 private jet flights each time they go to visit Grandpa Trump? Their family fortune won't last long if every single family member spends like this as they get older and have their own kids.

Family fortunes go to waste in 3 generations in many cases if their not wise. Also it builds character for the kids to be around normal people.

>woman is an asshole to a passenger and screams profanities in front of children
When you take out the specific people involved it just makes her look like a bigger asshole

>woman

Look again, user.

>Family fortunes go to waste in 3 generations in many cases if their not wise. Also it builds character for the kids to be around normal people.

That makes a lot of sense. It sure explains why the Trumps are so relatable despite their status.

If you see a rich guy spending extravagantly, showing off too much and being a jerk to most of people, he either has a dumb dad or won a lottery.

They also get kidnapped/mugged a lot (if they don't have a security around them 24x7)

Donald was the first rich person in his family. He taught his kids to live within their means because he's always had to do it himself

>You don't stay rich by pissing away money
>I'm just gonna build a solid gold tower over here and a super-sized ermine-lined jet over here and a yacht carved out of a single giant diamond over here

Fine, take out gender and it's still as bad.
Fucking white males

he inherited 200 mil you retarded leaf

Who cares honestly. She's a Jew.

this guy is a writer for CBS

>harass other customers
>gets kicked of flight
I see no problem with this, to bad the doors can't be opened safely at high altitud.

oh, (you)

And I am the one who can't get a fucking job. Sheeet

He isn't.
But liberals are fucking retarded...

>i just made my first million dollars, should i buy stupid shit, or try to make it into 10 million

YEARS LATER:
>i'll never forget when i decided to make my money grow instead of just blowing it all. now i can afford to blow a bunch, and still have lots

Trump loved teaching modesty to his kids (Eric and Tiffany), sending them to go work a day or so with construction workers or in one of his hotel.

Now they learnt "tolerance".

Ivanka herself is Jewish. Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks.

>Not reading article or thread.
Obvious shill is obvious.

Daily reminder the one guy still has his job at Hunter college and they still haven't acknowledged this.

Why the fuck is Ivanka riding on a budget airline with these commoners, these peasant folk these pedestrians.

Our queen needs guardsmen

>if I took you off, would you cry?

She is learning chess from the chessman.
Why would she be on JetBlue, particularly with a child?
It's vile what these people did, but it was probably part of her plan.
"Well congratulations, you got yourself cornered."

You know some angry heavyset woman of color working for the TSA grabbed her pussy during pat down.

didn't you follow the election? Her dad is basically insolvent which makes thing difficult as he is also her only source of income.

what about his clone barron? will he be subjected to this kind of punishment when hes older?

>held his kid while he yelled at her so the Secret Service wouldn't kick his shit in
What a fucking coward.

Welcome to the alt right you stupid faggot!!

HEIL TRUMP

>You know some angry heavyset woman of color working for the TSA grabbed her pussy during pat down.
I need more information on this for science.

She married a jew.

I can only answer that when I see Trump's tax returns.

I doubt most people would even recognize her except for fanatical leftist shitheels like the guy who harassed her.

Honestly if you see anyone openly advocating for assaults on Trump or his family just archive/ss and send info to the Secret Service. They will give these idiots a visit.

Wow. What'd they break her cheek bones? Give her a jaw implant? Wtf?

>2017
>No one banged the whiny faget out cold

what you prefer to call the act of leaving a plane? having flown regularly for the past two decades I can assure you I haven't heard anything but "deplane," especially on JetBlue.

>Lawyer AND works for "the mint".

ringlit vs. flash
shitty heavy makeup vs. pro tier shit
different expression and less turning and dropping of shoulders in second pic

probs some work but less than you think.

t. gf haver.

jetblue doesn't have different classes. all are equal under the leadership of free blue chips.

(in b4 someone mentions the mint program, it's hard to care for your children when there's only one person in a row)

shes on celebrity apprentice how the FUCK do you think this fat bankrupt got elected?

> what you prefer to call the act of leaving a plane?

planey drainey.

comedy response: getting off.

>brag about success
>no private jet after grand dad gifted billions

Left is when she was into nu-metal.
Trump wouldn't let her dye her hair black

Nah. It's a different face.

yeah you pout. pycho beta and creep her out until they kick you off so you can go tell the media she's the fucking evil queen of hearts.

bump

>>The passenger had shouted, "Your father is ruining the country," but Ivanka reportedly didn't reply, distracting her kids with toys.
SO AWESOME HE CAN RUIN THE COUNTRY BEFORE HE'S EVEN SWORN IN

>>JetBlue said, "If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane".

HAHAHAHAHA

WEEEEEW THER LADDY THANKS SOME INTENSE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

>visibly shaking

yes the president is mostly a symbolic job it doesnt come with much power but (((Trump))) is ruining our reputation already, yes.

he thought Taiwan was the capital of Thailand give me a fucking break...

>A guy get punished for saying racist things
>"yeah it's called freedom of speech fags, one of the pillar of our country. fucking SJW are ruining my nation"
>A guy get punished for showing displeasure about Trump or his family
>"Why didn't they fucking kill him for what he said?"
Never change Sup Forums

>tfw called him and left a message saying "I just want to let you know that you're a faggot kike and a I hope you get holocausted, have a good day"

hope he gets that 1

Why the fuck is she flying couch anyway?
Don't they have personal jets? I mean she is the president's daughter.

There's a difference between stating an opinion and harassment.