Analyzing the 2 Turkish soldiers being burned alive

You fags are all laughing or just expressing your disgust and disbelief in a sentence. I wanna go a little deeper, however. This is the video in question:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

I tried to imagine the physical and mental pain these two soldiers had to endure and still struggle to wrap my mind around it.

1) How long did they suffer?
>At 16:59, you can hear those poor bastards uttering a few words with a really creepy, deep voice even after their bodies turned black and crusty
>At 17:16 you see one of them lying on his back, shaking with his hands bent, his mouth foaming and his body is repeatedly lifting itself a few inches off the ground. Please tell me he was already dead at that point because I can't imagine anybody being alive during this.

2) Is it possible that the guy at 16:36 already died before his body turned black?
>Look at his face. His eyes are closed, there's no expression and his upper body slowly falls to the ground.

2) Did they feel excruciating physical pain until death or did they at some point stop feel any because their pain receptors may have been possibly completely shut down?

3) What were they possibly thinking while they were being burned alive?

4) What is the best way to suffer the least during such a barbaric execution? What would you have done in this situation?

this isn't political

How isn't this political? These two were burned alive for political reasons.

It's also a current event that is being widely talked about.

It's not a political system we wish to accept, but this happened because of politics. Doesn't matter if it's based on scripture, this cruelty is a policy.

As for OP, I wish more people would look at it this deeply instead of the jokes. We should try to imagine what this would feel like instead of trying to convince ourselves that it could never happen to us.

shut up reddit. this isn't political. it's been discussed. OP and yourself want to talk about the obvious - it fucking hurts. wow very fucking political dude.

kebab killing kebab...who gives a shit?

burn victims can sometimes last weeks or even months in intensive care before finally dying. It's not a shot in the head

Agreed. This is what real life looks like. It's good to be prepared.

are they suffering the whole time?

>1) How long did they suffer?
Quite some time. The adrenaline rush of knowing you are going to die slows time down from the observer. However, all though the body is in extreme pain while being cooked alive, the brain will shut down the pain you would feel through your senses after peaking at an extreme pain level
>2) Is it possible that the guy at 16:36 already died before his body turned black?
>>Look at his face. His eyes are closed, there's no expression and his upper body slowly falls to the ground.
>2) Did they feel excruciating physical pain until death
Yes, but their brains go into safe mode and they are not aware of the pain. They aren't thinking and feeling as you and I currently are.
>3) What were they possibly thinking while they were being burned alive?
Hot
>4) What is the best way to suffer the least during such a barbaric execution? What would you have done in this situation?
Teleport behind my captors
nothingpersonalkid.exe

I've never actually been to reddit, but hey - if you've already had the discussion and made up your mind, OK.

To my eyes these things are done by a political movement that is trying to establish a caliphate. There's no difference in trying to understand the real-world implications of that and any other decision that effects us that we may feel is beyond our control. This is just more horriying.

yes but the drugs and sedation probably helps

Thanks. I truly hope their brain shut down quickly. The look of them still moving and talking after burning so long is absolutely horrific.

What's stopping the bloke from going over and strangling his mate at the start? They both knew they were gonna die

Can't do that when you have a piece of metal with spikes wrapped around your neck.

seriously fuck isis. it's one thing to pull someone out of a tank and shoot him even if her surrenders but taking them hostage and torturing them for two years before burning them alive is just fucked up.
nobody deserves this. people who are willing to inflict this much pain on another human have no soul. these people are not human.

F

Where is the webm, healthpack ?

Agreed. These are the sickest, most sadistic psychopaths of the human species who must be wiped out.

>call for Jihad
>kill everybody in your way
>commit countless terror attacks
>attack a national army and foreign institutions
>get attacked back
>civilian casualties like in every war
>"Omg omg they're killing us. Look how they're killing our children and other innocents!" Now it's completely justified to torture and burn people alive.

Third degree burns are literally painless because the nerve endings are destroyed. However, it's obviously not an instantaneous process and around the edges of third degree burns are second degree burns which are exceedingly painful, so yes it would have hurt a lot.

Sick fucks. That looks painful.

There's an extremely good chance they did not actually die from the burns.

>that guy looking down at his burning hands while mewling something in Turkish

Not even roaches deserved this. Also they probably suffered much longer than the Jordanian in the cage, because they got burned from the bottom up instead of just being enveloped in flame while doused in petrol.

its a fake
dude on the left was aldready an isis member
he escaped from hatay border 1 year ago

They would eventually, because you can tell from the blackened lungs and lips that they had respiratory burns which is basically a death sentence. But I'm pretty sure in this case their blood would have literally boiled and they were well and truly dead.

blackened tongue*

>literally close-up shots of them burned to a crisp
>IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE

And there is always this retard.

and there is always a cuck like you
if its real the middle east will become hell we are not cucks thankfully

what does he say at 0:49?

it is hell

You pathetic excuse of a military is being BTFO by the Kurds and ISIS left and right. Turgay is a fucking joke, dude.

Dude do you really think morons who dream of returning to middle age have problems actually burning people alive

look at this guy
he barely has 80 IQ even dogs are more human than this thing

man the US really got it right with guantanamo
these animals deserved to spend decades in jail being tortured daily

R
O
S
T
E
D

K
E
B
A
B

They were captives long time before this. If the one guy is really who they say, then he was in their Hands even before turkey started syria hostilities.

Those guys went through literal hell.
Isis captive and Burned alive.

Yeah fire stuff sucks I guess. However, by this day and age, you should know that being captured by these groups means a high chance of death. I understand that human nature is to survive, and resistance would result in death highly. Yet, wouldn't a shot to the face be a better death than what is being cooked up in their head if they don't get a good price for you? You honestly shouldn't expect empathy or morality to a race that was shown none growing up.

>says germany, while his women are getting kicked on the back by bulgard migrants

This was green screened and a faked. Nothing to a see here here.

ok .. we need to talk about this

WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS SO CALM BEFORE THE EXECUTION?

THIS IS THE CASE IN EVERY ISIS VIDEO

WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO THEM?

I MEAN? ITS BETTER TO RUN AWAY AND GET SHOT I GUESS OR ARE THEY THREATENING THEM WITH SOMETHING EVEN WORSE WHEN THEY SPAZZ OUT AND TRY TO ESCAPE THIS FORM OF EXECUTION?

>squeaks the frog, while je suis charlie, just to one up with the original trucker

pottery

They do rehearsals. For the first x amount of times they have a mock setup the prisoner fights back, and they are punished severely for doing so. Eventually they will stop resisting when placed in an execution situation, then they do it for real.

drugged to the gills, like the cartel videos victims

well im not sure there are some where this is not the case

the one with the tank for example .. i mean the guy voluntarily runs under the tank to end it i guess

They do many many fake executions. You never know when the real thing happens.

link to video?

I've seen a lot of shit on the internet but this was pretty horrific

It's in the OP you massive fucking retard

Jesus
Wish I didn't watch that

People say this but is there any evidence that they do all these so called rehearsals?

>Be turkroaches
>Get cooked
What does fried Turkroach taste like?

Why do irish people look like chickens without feathers?

USA gathered future leaders of ISIS in their prisons to let them organize and get motivated then let them go. Right idea indeed.

Yeah there's a video floating around of a mock beheading of one of the westerners.

> fire stuff sucks
No shit, I remember watching vid on jt of a fire in russia.
There was a fire in a block, it was rather far away but everything you could see trough windows inside was on fire, there was only fire inside.
Now, inside that fire, next to a window was standing woman, she was screaming so damn bad, you could tell the suffering of being burned alive is incredible, she probably stood there for 5 minutes screaming before shopped.
I cant find the vid but imagine, inside sea of fire, woman stands and screams in agony, shit still makes me regret I even watched that, was worse than "brick" vid and I understood what they were speaking how womans "eyebrow fell off" and everything after.

There are quite a few vids from russia on car accidents, since many of them drive cheap rustbuckets, its incredibly easy to fold the car like a soda can trapping people inside, between seat and a steering wheel.
There are quite a few vids of those peoples burning alive, screaming just as that woman when people around wonder why cant they extinguish fuel with those cheap class A extinguishers they carry around that are not even designed to extinguish fuel.

Especially pains me to see there are people with offload vehicles that could put hooks on a car pillar, door, wherever and just rip the body apart, instead everyone were just watching and grabbing their head because all they could do is listen to screams inside a car where the only thing you can see inside is a solid wall of fire.

ive killed a roach with a torch and they kinda smell like burgers but grosser

Not as bad as being skinned alive with a dull blade by some mexican drug pusher.

Yeah bro, we are gonna turn the middle east into hell by blocking access to social media, slowing down the internet speeds and ordering mainstream media to play dead on this topic. Dream on faggot. Our leaders let Arabs cuck our country to irrelevancy, we aren't able to do shit about burned boys.

And the taste?

do you have giant roaches over there? I can barely stand the small ones

you've yet to see true conflagrance

Psyops well-done. Those present and shown video afterwards: little bit of poo came out thinking of desertion. Wider audience, meh. Families and Unit of soldiers - don't get sad, Get even!

What do you think?
Mom (Anne in turkish)

Yeah we do.
Tb.h they're probably the only real bug here than freaks me the fuck out. They're so fucking noisy and resilient. I remember a couple of years ago there were two huge roaches, like probably 2 - 2.5 inches, in my bathroom when I was taking a shit. I sprayed them with the toilet fragrance and then they started flying around while I was frantically trying to wipe my arse. There was another time when I could hear a smaller one clicking in my room in the middle of the night so I tore the whole thing apart trying to find it.

Had to walk doggo to clear my head, but I'll take a bigger bite now OP.

1 They suffered for the duration of the video you watched until their boiling brains could no longer sense the world. They suffered before, captive and almost certain of a gruesome death.

2 Their skin and flesh was blackened but inside their organs were still functioning until they too cooked. It probably only makes me feel better that his eyes were closed and maybe he was 'elsewhere' at that time.
Even if their nerve endings were numbed, they suffered as long as they were aware.

3 They may have been feeling hatred toward their captors. They may have felt shame, especially as they knew their entire lives would become defined by these few minutes of video. They certainly felt fear. They felt excruciating pain. Maybe in their last moments their brains thought of the things they loved in their short lives, and their charred lips spoke those names. Perhaps at the end they felt at one with their beliefs, and joy that it was finally over.

4 If this was me I'd know only for certain that things were out of my control forever now. All that would be left would be this last experienceof my life. I truly don't know what I'd do once the flames werw lit. I'd probably soil myself, scream and call out to whoever at the end. There are plenty of people who have set themselves on fire and remained calm - they each found their own way.

lol

Agreed. Gore vids don't usually bother me but this one was a bit much. It challenges the Station Night Club fire vid for all out disturbing content.

Man, that just makes this even more of a sad thing.

testimony from freed / escaped hostages

this, revive ataturk please

Is it possible they are sedating them with a small dose of heroin before hand? I mean opium is plentiful in those parts.

the external thermoreceptors are burned off pretty quickly but there is still quite the level of pain I'd assume.

This just makes me hate Obama administration even more. They've not only created ISIS but despite invading Syria and claiming to be fighting ISIS, Obama and his goons just sit there and wait for ISIS to do its thing in hopes that they would oust Assad.

Despicable administration and I'm glad these shitheads are on their way out. I hope Trump lives up to his promise and deals with this garbage.

why I will enjoy killing every single one of them

>Is it possible they are sedating them with a small dose of heroin before hand? I mean opium is plentiful in those parts.

They are almost certainly drugged, I think all isis victims are. They all calmly stare into their deaths and only show any real reaction to it when it's a pain/ unintentional reaction.

I mean either they are on a ton of drugs, or isis has kept them so long, and they've seen so many fucked up things, that burning to death isn't such a big deal anymore.

They all have vacant stares and don't really react until they are actually dying. (minus the dude sprinting with a backpack bomb.)

Why would executioner/torturer ease the pain of their victim?

If anything they probably give them upper and not downer drugs.

To make them sit still for execution videos, the executions aren't about torturing the victims, it's about making brutal videos.

Is it just possible that he was simply in the turkroach army and got captured? Why would ISIS listen to him if he started professing his love for the caliph, they'd probably think he was lying.

>turkish soldiers

were they white or no? are turks in general white?

>if you run we'd cut off your dick and feed it to you
>o-ok this is final death for me anyway

If you aren't a cuck then you will kill all those fucking pig scum

Why not run at the cameraman or one of the idiots watching and give em a nice firey isis hug? I'd rather be stabbed/shot to death than roll on the ground and burn.

as an Armenian i feel sorry for those men. No one deserves this.

not sure if i speak for other turks here, but I would love for these pigs to magically be teleported to say, UK & ireland and do this stuff there :3

surely their time will come too

Stop with this meme.

>Schock
>drugged
>manx fake executions. They dont know when it Hits
>they are obviously in shackles

>What does fried Turkroach taste like?

Didn't know Great Famine still continued although, I am not suprised considering nearly everyone of you guys look like an anorexic ghost with fucked up teeth and bulgy eyes

Man I wish I hadn't watched that. I spent the whole time hoping they'd inhale the flames and just get it over with.

That's really the only "quick" way to end it when you're burning alive.

this is just some pictures of a pedophille and I don't speak paki

Please don't make this a fucking race issue you simple fuck. I'm Arab and I was sick to my stomch watching it. I wouldn't want this to happen to my worst enemy.

Reminder that ISIS are US-backed 'freedom fighers' just like the taliban/al-qaida/etc. created for the purpose of destabilizing the countries surrounding Israel. Our politicians and intelligence communities are the ones responsible for this shit.

The body goes into shock quite fast and produces insane amount of endorfines which mask pain. The conscious self is already off at this point. The body is still in the survival mode reflex - and all you see after a minute or so is reflex. The pain doesn't go on for longer than that...

Just a reminder that WW2 was about 50 times worse. Especially the bunker flamethrowers later on in the war, or the city getting heated up due to carpet bombing to such an extent that asphalt (and pretty much everything else inside the perimeter that survived the initial hit) melts. And those weren't edgelords who willingly enlisted into the army to kill other people, those are regular civilians, mostly females and kids due to males being on the front.

>east during such a barb
1- they did suffer for a long time, the video doesnt show it all , but at a certain point even if your pain receptor get burned you will still feel pain because of the burning or your internal organs. the foam is from the lungs, when they are burned they make this foam, i think thats when he died or a lil bit before this point.
2.he wouldnt die until he stops moving , because you can't hold still when you are burning , try to put your hand on a lighter , you cant keep it there.
3. they did ! unfortunately they felt a horrible pain , literally on every stop of there body, there nociceptors would still be working even after a fullthickness 4th degree burn !
3- i think they were drugged , otherwise they would beg run, and cry !
4- i would want to be drugged with something hard !

Well I think being burned alive may have topped my fear of drowning to death

I wasn't trying completely obviously, but how do you even bite your tongue off, cus isn't that a way to kill yourself? Surely would have been less painful than burning?

As I posted above the only thing you can do is bury your face in the flame and inhale deeply. It'll scorch your lungs and you'll pass out.

Drowing isn't really that bad. Similar logic. You just take a deep breath and when your lungs fill up your body will shut off.

I regret watching it. Their suffering is unimaginable.
Pic related was apparently able to self immolate and remain in control. However he burned more quickly I believe.

They often put them on drugs to calm them and get better footage, altough in this video the victims appear to be lucid.

Checked

One deep breath and you're done with drowning. Not one of the worst ways to go.