Won by 3 million (THREE MILLION) votes

>won by 3 million (THREE MILLION) votes

Tell me again about your landslide victory Donny Drumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

You

shes a cuck

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands.

Who is this semen demon?

One nation, under God, indivisible

More than half if that 3 million comes from a single county.

>I may have lost the chess match but i at least i took more pieces!

The continuation of the perpetual angst, bitching and moaning on the part of the alt left libtarded community is music to my ears...every day since November 9 has been like Christmas morning to me. I wake up with a smile on my face daily, eagerly going online to view their tormented faces and read about their abject grief, distress and anguish. Their agony is my ecstasy, their sorrow is my euphoria, their depression is my delight...but above all their loss is my gain!

How many were illegals?

It's a landslide because he won despite both parties the media and every celebrity and cultural leader being against him.

As well a land slide of salt from the likes of you and your ilk

The president of Northwest Mexico.

With Liberty and Justice to (((all)))

Reminder that the popular vote isn't a thing and that Trump won enough states to win the electoral college.

The point of the electoral college is to prevent a place like Commiefornia from dominating the election because they have a zillion people. Each state is weighted to reflect the population, but also to respect that the states are equal within the US. It's the same reason you have a house of representatives (population) and a senate (representation of states on equal basis).

Please learn about your own republic burgerfriend.

>Tell me again about your landslide victory
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

You're right she won by 3 million and there's NOTHING you can do about it. All you can do is scream in impotent rage while trump supporters masturbate furiously in happiness :)

>literally playing a different game than the one you need to win

Burgers you seriously dodged a fucking tank round by rejecting this bitch. Purely based on how each campaign was run, Clinton clearly didnt, and probably still doesnt know what the fuck she was doing. Which is surprising considering all the fucking money that got sunk into that fucking failure. She completely fucked up as SoS and clearly had no clue how to fucking run a campaign, how the hell was she expecting anyone to believe she could run a country?

First of all, sage. This is b8. If not, check pic related.

This is your daily reminder that good old Hill got more votes and still FUCKING LOST.
Been seeing this everyday on the " news".
Fuck off and kill yourselves. Hillshills.

But Trump didn't win by 3 million? He won by 77 electoral votes.

'member? the only vote that they were campaigning for to begin with? i 'member!

... Bwahahahahaaaaaa... not.

Could have been 6 million

>304 > 227
>landslide

saged and reported

also thank you mods for your constant service on this board, i swear i usually never see this kind of thread all day every day

>Three million dead niggers come out of storage to vote 10 times each

What's your point?

>won
>isn't the next president
>won

Nope.

(You)

he won by -3,000,000 votes
87 dimensional chess

>landslide
Yes. We will miss those 3 million votes.

maybe i should tell you about the electoral college and how that works. how it keeps liberal faggot cucklords, such as yourself, in faggot dominated locations with high population density from speaking for the rest of the country. how electors can change their votes, and how you were sure that they would, thus preventing a Trump presidency. maybe were should talk about how more delegates switched their votes from Clinton. or maybe you should just go tongue nigger anus.

>HAHA you didnt even win by that much though
sad

Hey how did the she win the popular if russian's hacked the election, by the way?

Just wondering.

She won the popular vote by less than 1% of the population of the US. Not really anything to brag about unless you're a sore loser.

>Trump won 30 states
>Hillary only won 20
>Trump will be president because he won more states

How is this so hard to understand?

Technically, she lost with 3 gorillion more vote. You don't change the rules off chess after you lost. You don't think Don would have had a different campaign for the popular vote if those were the rules? You lost.

Will lefties that failed at invading pol ever get tired of failing???

>4 years later
>MUH P-POPULAR VOTE
>MUH RUSSIANS
They are so fucked. They'll still be making excuses in 4 years instead of analyzing why they lost so badly despite having every possible advantage.

Everyday this number seems to get bigger, how come nobody notice? am i alone?

The popular vote didn't seem to matter when Billy Bob Clinton pulled the same win as Trump off.

I have lost a game of chess and I had more pieces in the end.

Bitch still lost tho

So long has been

kek, you fags are so deluded that in your version of reality she won

What would unemployed CTR shills be posting about if she also lost the irrelevant popular vote?

This autistic shit

3 million fake votes

Nope. illegal aliens, dead, other scams = bill's wife lost the popular vote.

>Had 8 years to change the way elections are held if they truly believed it was so unfair
>Trump plays by the current rules and wins
>Suddenly it's the most awful thing in the universe

>implying we should let California and New York decide the President every 4 years

Any other generally positive message American kids cartoons? Seems like a lot of liberal agenda trash out there. And lots of "adult" cartoons that seem to be marketed directly to people who are high as fuck on something.

>oy vey remember the 3 million

Woops.

fpbp

>one post by this id
do not respond to slide threads. sage, report and move on

Stealth REAR

>Win 2,9 million total
>Win California by 4,3 million vote.

>Tell me again about your landslide victory Donny Drumpf?

non citizens can't vote

every recount has sowed massive fraud

time to clean up those voting districts so they are honest

also if the election was so close how come she didn't contest the results like Gore did?

because a judge would laugh that shit out of court and put her in jail

>This level of bait.
Drumpf. How dumb are all of you for responding to such weak bait?

I swear it's like she wanted to lose.

kek

She did not win by 3 million votes because the contest is not about total votes, the contest is about electoral college votes. The United STATES of America elect the president, not the United PEOPLE of America.

historic number of faithless electors...

Congrats to the new President of the great Mexican state of California.

Fpbp

Kek

Oy vey, remember the 4million votes drumfkins

Trump isn't the first president elect to win the electoral college and not the popular vote, and he won't be the last.