If PTSD isn't a choice, then why do soldiers have it when they come back from war?

If PTSD isn't a choice, then why do soldiers have it when they come back from war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was born with ptsd
#ptsdpride

Because you better be free, than be a deserter/pussy
#ptsdpeoplematteronlyaftercontract

Because killing is ok in a warzone, but being a killer isn't ok in society.

Do you even know what PTSD is, OP? By the wording of your question, it doesn't seem so.

Its like saying:

"If hunger isnt a choice, why do people have it if they don't eat?"

The question makes zero fucking sense.

You...Dumb...Fuck...

Have some respect for those who protect your stupid ass.

This thread gave me temporary PTSD.

They forgot to bring condoms.

ptsd is a meme

how come its only americans who have it? why arent those weaklings being weeded out in bootcamp?

Fuck this board I feel my IQ lowering every post I read.

Clearly you're an oldfag

We don't kick out all the weaklings. this allows us to continue to boast about our large military

Because the infantilized and feminized culture of the USA makes them a bunch of whiny sissy faggots.

Says the guy with weakest, weedman approved cuck-forces in the whole world. Maybe if you bitches saw some action you would know...

Sometimes people experience some horrific shit that traumatizes them. It gives them PTSD and they have to deal with it for the rest of their life. Could be war, could be abuse, could be near-death experience.

Definitely not some shit on the internet though. The internet can't give you PTSD. Tumblr retards think otherwise because they have a tendency to self-diagnose and not seek professional help. Fucking wastes of life make people who have legitimate problems look like snowflakes. Probably a psyop concocted by the Jew.

because when they have it during the war is called TSD

Tranny Sex Disorder?

PTSD is real.

OP is a child.

haha ur so funni

And Merry Christmas and happy new year to all US/NATO/ISAF/EU Battle group/Peacekeepers and thanks for your service.

It's basic economics that anything you pay for will increase. It's a way for veterans to get on the dole without feeling like they're welfare scum. Some of its real but it gets milked for all its worth.

We shouldnt force our soldiers to go through hell unless it is necessary or at least will result in a better world not a worse one after victory.

ptsd is just a scam to steal money from the gov

>murrican military hero fuck yeah!
>go to war
>muh muh muh ptsd
>muh can't sleep
>muh can't get dick up

fucking burger pussies, i never heard of IS fighters having ptsd

>respect for those who protect your stupid ass.
you mean the fucking bootlicking losers who helped dubya and the nigger king to ship millions of niggers to our continent? go fuck yourself and raise your gf's nigger baby.

>Inb4 Sweden

>meanwhile this country remained neutral 1815
Yes. Everyone else is a coward. :^)

I can feel your redardation through my monitor
also the guy in your pic isn't a soldier
>how come its only americans who have it?
because in the Iraq and Afghan coalitions the US military did like 95% of the fighting
and it's not just a western thing either, PDST is a very common thing among Soviet and Russian veterans from Afghan and Czechnya, you just don't hear about them
war is hell no matter what country you are fighting

Canadian soldiers and cops who say they have PTSD can get free medical marijuana and are allowed to purchase 8 grams a day (60-100 bucks) on tax payer money. They usually purchase it from RCMP (canadian cop) backed dispensaries and likely sell it to their friends for pocket money or harder drugs.

>helped dubya and the nigger king to ship millions of niggers to our continent?
Yeah it's everyone else's fault you faggot let them in instead of shooting them on sight. Blame us for not being man enough to pull the fucking trigger and protect your homelands.

>wanting to die in stupid wars for (((them)))
>thinking it's not better to stay out of stupid shit and rake in the gold instead
kek, go on, make (((them))) happy.

Switzerland hasn't fought for itself for hundreds of years. They're basically neutrality cucks.

>Guys, there's a world war going on! What do we do!
>I know, totally ignore it because we're pussies!

>start wars for absolutely nothing
>make everybodies lifes worse
>nothing was gained from all of these wars at fucking all
>blames us for not correcting fuckmericas mistakes
kys half nigger

>stay out of stupid world war
>get filthy rich
i don't see a problem here.

So you're Jewish, you're saying?

I kneo a girl with PTSD from rape in facebook

Because when you sperg out in a Warzone, they pin medals on you. When you sperg out in society they stick you into a mental hospital and take your rights.

know*

Kek, Canadians would have it if they ever actually saw combat!

They seem more like Jews to me. Never fights for themselves and has everyone's money in their banks.

Pretty much.

Shellshock aka PTSD was first coined during WWI, this isn't a new phenomena that some people might get tweaked out at the concept of large metal cylinders dropping out of the sky and killing them

natural reaction to an unnatural situation

I can assure we saw plenty of combat.

>Though no declaration of war was issued, the Governor General-in-Council did order the mobilization of a number of Canadian Forces personnel to serve actively in Iraq.[2] On 31 March 2003, it was reported in Maclean's that in the previous month Canadian officers, aboard three frigates and a destroyer, had been placed in command of the multinational naval group Task Force 151, which patrolled the Persian Gulf region. A further 30 Canadians worked at the US Central Command in Qatar, and 150 troops were on exchange with US and British forces in proximity to combat.[4] North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) stationed Canadian Air Force pilots also flew combat missions with the US Air Force E-3 Sentry, and exchange officers fought with US units. Canadian pilots also flew Boeing C-17s into Iraq to "season" the flight crews.[8] In all, 40 to 50 Canadian military members participated in the conflict.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War
Ya sure did. :^)

since 2001 158 Canadian servicemembers were KIA in Afghanistan and Iraq
since 2001 5793 US servicemembers were KIA in Afghanistan and Iraq

>158
>5 793
not to disrespect the Canadians who fought and died there, but no, you did not see much compared to the US

also I can assure you that the % of Canadians who returned from over there with PTSD is pretty much the same as of the Yanks and really all the other ISAF coalition members