hahahahahahaha x D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=pdmM8hFeo-k
youtube.com/watch?v=QJpD0fXz6xU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
youtube.com/watch?v=P_W-fMeB5rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy is a legitimate cuck. And not in the Sup Forums meme way.

>Being President is a popularity contest

Silly me I thought people elected Presidents to sort the country out not hang out with Hollywood.

Why should i care what famous people think?

I though Justin Bieber was pro-Trump.

>leaf
>pro trump

Young man goes to write for The Guardian, comes out a complete cuck! Many such cases!

Why does drumpf?

He seems to be confusing Trump with Hillary, who campaigned WITH celebrities and actively courted their endorsements.

>Owen Jones
does a name get anymore Welsh than that? Also faggot.

he probably didnt want to get satanically abused again like kanye

ELTON JOHN.
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, BRUNO MARS, and KATY PERRY.
GARTH BROOKS.
ANDREA BOCELLI.
KISS
CELINE DION
DAVID FOSTER.
WASHINGTON, D.C.-AREA HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BANDS

> A list

'cause blue-collar rural and rust belt voters really care what a-list celebrities think.

All he really needs is Ted Nugent anyways.

Oranges on suicide watch!

>A list celebrities

The only place they're heading to is the guillotine. Weird how the Leftists claim to care about the poor but sniff the farts of bourgeois rich people...

le fagot tries to stay relevant by imitating the man he seems to despise
now that's sad

he shouldn't even have ball or w/e

if he does invite Sup Forums

>Owen
>Jones
>not a cuck

It's not really surprising. I'm sure there are a ton of pro-Trump celebrities, but they are scared to show publically show their support because (((Hollywood))) would blacklist them.

That trump tweet was perfect bait desu

The guy is a master at it

THE MEMES ARE REAL

Owen Jones is living proof that women are not attracted to the fake "nice guy" persona. This realisation hit him so hard that instead of having a revelation that he is an emasculated pussy and turning his life around and kicking the cheating whore out of his bed, his mind tried to rationalise what he was seeing, and in order to stay true to his liberal ideology he convinced himself that he actually enjoyed watching his wife get ploughed.
He pretends he's bisexual because the only thing his girlfriend lets him do in the bedroom is rim her Portuguese lovers arsehole.
He goes to bed in the spare room and cries himself to sleep every night.

true story

Lmfao this thread is proof about how ass lasted drumpftards are whenever anyone is critical about the orange fuck.

The human race needs to be purged of pathetic fags like this.

Well the liberals seem to think this is a democracy

I hope he plays Sweet Poontang. And STORMTROOPIN'

and Strangehold but mainly because it's a good song

it's real.

an OP posting screencaps of social media posts without source should be bannable

>After they finished I thanked them both

Owen stop shilling your own tweets, turn off the proxy and leave

Everyone other than Elton John is literally shit tier.

Oh no people won't show up to my party where I BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.

I dunno guys Trump on suicide watch I guess.

Only because being seen with Trump will get you lynched in the streets by your own PC fans.

Why is it that everyone who hates Trump tweets and talks more and more like him every day?
Sad!

Seeing a power man of color please your woman in ways you never could is quite an emotional experience. You don't really know how to feel at first until you see your raging hard on and when you start to salivate looking at his throbbing bbc. My wife actually had a son with our bull. He's part of our family now.

>KISS
Aw man, are they cucks too? Destroyer is one of my favourite albums.

Because Joss Whedon said so, if you really want to live in a free country.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw&t=12s

>only pro-Trump celebrities come to his inauguration
>Ted Nugent, Dave Mustaine and Billy Corgan performing Hail to the Chief together
I'm in desu

It's ok, Punished trump wins in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=pdmM8hFeo-k

>this mad because he wasnt invited

Holy shit. I've never felt so disgusted in my life

>Any of those
>relevant
And nothing of value was lost.

Trump needs to bring backs the Hollywood morality regulators. They won't be laughing then

Ebin

I know Kiss.

Who the hell is David Foster?

Why does this faggot keep making threads about himself?

He's a cuck, being abjectly humiliated by strangers on the internet is the kind of thing that gets him wet

Gene Simmons real name is Chaim Witz.

> muh A list
It`s like AAA "games"? Pieces of shit, that are hype-advertised and the only ""game""play"" is skinner-box?

Where can I read the definition or the list itself?

They are all kikes. And you also have shitty taste in music.

>t. Oven Jewns and the Dead End Newspaper

If it were he would have lost quite badly.

Why hasn't ruin life tech been used on Jones yet?

What could you possibly do to him? It would be like torturing a masochist.

I gagged a little bit desu

Consenting to adultery is still adultery.

Yes.

Garth what?

>Can't even reply the correct way

KISS is trash, I'd call them sell outs but that's been their game since day 1, make passable rock music and then put your fucking brand anywhere.

Most A listers are puppets for jews anyway.

Katy Perry was both a Hillary supporter and a faux feminist so nothing shocking there.

The rest of that list is leafs, niggers, and people who haven't been relevant in the past decade.

He shuld invite Alec Baldwin

There is only one A list celebrity now, and he will be president. All other celebrities are B tier.

Whatever your opinion of their music there is no doubt that most of them are A listers.

Fuck them. Every single one of them is overrated as fuck. Imagine how many real talents were lost and unheard because of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJpD0fXz6xU

you just summed up every rock band, ever.

Nobody needs that draft dodging piece of shit. Literally shit himself for days to get out of service and now claims to be all about the military.

It's almost like celebrities are handpicked by (((producers))) as propaganda tools rather than for their ability. Imagine that.

Why the hell do you need celebrities at the inauguration? Make a military parade instead.

This stupid idea that there should be an unholy alliance between Hollywood and Washington is a trick started by... guess who?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

Criminally underrated

Timberlake, Bruno Mars and Katy Perry are A list

By 0.06%, there are more illegals in cali than that

x D ebbin good maymay friendo

we need to pull some kind of a prank/ruse/mischief on this guy, he would take the b8 hard and probably wind up deleting his twitter

can't tell if shitpost or just some scouser who found the location of a library.

This.

What the fuck have celebrities ever done for their country?
All they do is being greedy and condescending pieces of shit. Generally speaking.

its social suicide for celebrities to not hate on trump.

just send owen some messages and ask if you can come over and fuck his girlfriend. should settle it.

I never heard of a man who got cucked so hard he become gay.

This owen jones guy luckily wont spread his genes

>tfw you can't build a legacy without being on Ellen

His Wikipedia is a gold mine. Read the first section of this. You can see how disingenuous this fuck is. He was in favor of Brexit until the referendum and jumped on the bandwagon because he just couldn't bear the idea of not voting with the left on every fucking issue.

KISS is trash, but according to another article Gene Simmons declined because he was in the process of touring Europe and would still be at the time or the inauguration.

Jesus i was not ready

Being a cuck should be a criminal offense.

He also trashed Dimebag Darrell after he was murdered. I'm not into weed either, but that's no reason to write someone off.
Dime had more talent and wrote better music than terrible Ted ever could.
(I don't hate Nugent, but that pissed me off).

Three aren't even American

Great music, thanks

Why is it every actor I like as an actor or in certain roles is an insufferably cunt in real life?

Take that hot opinion, add jewish tricks, and you've got KISS.
Promptly place in trash.

BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS GOY.

>Celebrities will sing for Trump, a controversial figure that will enstrange their fanbase

>American celebrities are well known for their magnificent intellect

>trashed Darrell over his dude weed lmao dimebag nickname

what a fucking faggot, Darrell had much more talent with a guitar than that old miserable fuck

>A-list celebs become irrelevant
>a new breed of right wing celebs rise to make hollywood great again

Kanye West should perform a whole MBDTF concert at the inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=P_W-fMeB5rI

Well, to be honest, why would he even invite them? Every celeb was against him from day 1.

more like literally who listers