Is it worth it, lads?

Is it worth it, lads?

Sweden?

Yes, of course. All other countries are 3rd world compared to America

Biggest retard I've seen in days.

regarding safety, it really depends on where you live, so if you have money don't worry about it. I would only go if you have a possible job set up for you as well as a backup plan.

>if you're a nigger
>comes with having the most oil in the world, who cares
>yeah but at least you can get it when you need it, and insurance takes care of it if you have even decent money
>again, richest country, bigger homes, more lights, who cares
>if you're in a nigger area
>the UK is poorer than 90% of states on a PPP GDP comparison
>again, if your job is ass
>still make more money, why do you care that the people at the top make even more?
>if you're a nigger
>if you're a spic or nigger
>that's really not much of a difference
>niggers skew statistics with early deaths
>sadly, if you're a spic

I'd have a whole lotta babies

>make 41% more money
This can't be real.

Almost none of those are true
Faggot bongs

>make 41% more money
>experience 39% more of a "class divide"

hmm

Why do you think we call them yuropoors newfag?

Why do we consider them white?

Because they're still 90+% white while we're 60%, son.

rly boggles the mind...

But does it really mean anything if they are less successful than our niggers?

Success in a nigger doesn't mean anything. NFL players are "successful" but they assault and murder people all the time.

>implying the usa is a homogeneous country
all of these vary WILDLY depending on where in the usa you live
don't live in places full of spics and niggers and you won't have any of these problems

Holy shit Australia are you even trying?

Thanks, but no thanks.

We pay a fuckload of taxes. Also your 1% is much richer than our 1%. The american avarage joe ain't shit.

>Is it worth it, lads?
Keep in mind that if you aren't a nigger, shit like "more likely to be in prison", "more likely to be murdered", "More likely to have HIV", "more likely to be unemployed" and "die sooner" are irrelevant. At the same time, shit like "make more money" is even MORE relevant than it would other wise appear.

And who cares how much more oil and electricity we use? He have bigger cars and bigger TVs (and our oil is much cheaper than yours: notice it doesn't say "SPENDS MORE on oil" just "USES MORE") so why the fuck are those in red like the "bad things".

>Spend more on healthcare
That's true yes. It's a huge fucking problem we've got, but would I trade our healthcare system, as fucked up as it is, for your shit? Fuck no!

Can I move to USA? The only good thing here is free education (I'm soon b.sc) and legal prostitutes from Czech Republic..

But youd also have 100% more teeth. So theres that.