B-but user, i dont want to leave Rasha. Iv you want us to stay togederr, you shud stay hirr wid me

>B-but user, i dont want to leave Rasha. Iv you want us to stay togederr, you shud stay hirr wid me.
How do you respond?

don't talk with your mouth full

Nashy mashy you are in Ukraine, not Russia.

I give kiss :3

"What if we bring Russia to the US?"

>Skeeted in her mouth so now she talkin with a lisp

>stay in Russia
Not hating the idea. But no woman, regardless of where she's from, is going to dictate to me how to live my life. Already a red flag.

>implying any east euro woman wouldn't jump at the chance of leaving this hellhole

Thenn ill go back to my ukraina kurwa kurwo.

Is she christian?

Da.

>already a red flag
then you're searching for woman in a wrong place

bat svetlana, my masza! we should live in country with sickest masza until masza dies then go live in country with other masza!

Why do Russians want so badly for whites to live in Russia

do you want meet other nationalities or cultures. i too hate asians if thats the reason why

by whites i mean other whites

Da :*

If she is willing to translate for my stupid ass then I'm game. I tried to learn russian, my clumsy tongue could not handle it.

Ya ok

I hate women and everything but compromise is an important part of any meaningful relationship

is she in any way a devout christian, meaning saving her self for marriage, no drugs or alcohol, wants a husband and children?

I wouldn't expect you to understand ahmed

who are you and how did you get into my moms basement

We can't outbreed muslims and chinks, we need you.
Pls halp

My gympie gympie would probably die in the cold weather in russia

>women hater actually has a reasonable understanding of heterosexual relationships

let's move to Primorsky and have 11 children and a farm

Whites who don't get baited in to guilt should move to slavic countries so that all the liberals get killed by shitskins in trucks, afterwards we repopulate the west and exhile all the mudslims back to the middle-east

Why no burqa, cyka

well screw you i just bought a new house, russia will be a 2 hour drive from my place anyways so better pack your blyinchiki

Ok bye

I always want to punt him.

t. mohammad not thinking his trap through

That was a cold, unnecessary way to respond to me, and is frankly wrong, that is not my name.

Say you're sorry to me.

Just do it right this time around.

Little story time, since this thread reminded me of this

> be my grand-grandfather
> A. Fucking.BONG.
> Move to Russian Empire a ~9 years before the WW1
> No one to this day really knows FUCKING WHY
> Married, 6 kids, got into orthodoxy
> WW1 occurs
> Dodges draft, since foreigners don't get drafted.
> Feelsgood i guess?
> Revolution occurs
> O shite. Maybe it will go away
> No, second revolution takes place. It's commies.
> Somehow manages to survive whole ordeal.
> late 30s purges
> He is not in the communist party, with rare as fuck surname. But there is no proof that he is a foreigner spy
> G E T F U C K E D
> Or not. WW2 occurs, gets drafted, dies in the first battle.
> Due to the rare surname, family pretends to be jews, so they won't get send to the labor camps
> Nazi comes
> WE ARE NOT JEWS PLS
> Wew lad
> Red fuckers come
> THANK YOU BASED STALIN
> WW2 is over
> Still pretend to be jewish
> 70 years later
> Be born in Russia with rare as fuck surname
> My grandfather decided to marry polish girl
> Be a mix of Bongs/Polish/Russians
> Literally ~80 people in Russia has the same surname, 14 of them are relatives.
> Everyone thinks im fucking jewish.

What have i done to deserve this

Said any Russian whore ever.

Anything for you, my dear

>IWN feel what is like to a have a cutie, strong and faithful russian gf

JKMIMSA

Because in reality things in Russia are even worse than in USA.
Change niggers, arabs and mexicans to people from caucasus, mongols and central asians and thats basically what we have here in Russia. Birthrates of russians are far less than of anyone else, and russians themselves are minority if you exclude bashkirs, tatars and mongrels who identify themselves as russian for some reason.

>>YWN feel what is like to a have a gf

B-but I have one now. Only that she's a spanish cutie. Meaning she's probably dumping me when she finds a leftist pro-shitskin with glasses who support her about the views of her "racist, bigot bf"

آسف ولكن أنا بحاجة إلى العودة إلى بلدي 4 زوجات.

did you not see my trips?

Underrated.

Lady, my ancestors fled Russia half a step ahead of the Bolsheviks. I'm not falling for that trick again.

touche

Legit why haven't the mods removed this and banned you fucking Sup Forums-tards.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier. Two rule breaking.

Sup Forums dead, where we moving?

>mods doing their jobs instead of deleting the threads they don't like

lmao

I understand honey, but I just got purged from the university for not being white. Remember how I had to wrestle a bear while reciting The Critique of Pure Reason to prove my worth to your father? That won't save me from Putin's death squads. I've got two tickets that will get us to Hong Kong, and you're coming with me damnit.

This isn't Germany, Ahmed. Speak English

The pain will be gone, don't worry it's almost over...

but my Russian gf already lives in the West, russianon

fpbp

Being fat should be illegal.

this

Ok then, Move to Kruglovka in Kaliningradskaja obłast, and I will settle in Gołdap

and let's make babies on the border, mkay?

Not that they aren't liked. It's that they break the rules and there's a reason the sticky says no Sup Forums-tier posts or off-topics posts.

No. Russian women are whores, unfortunately. Easy to get laid, difficult to find someone to live your whole life with.

na

my point was that the mods don't care what you post as long as they don't hate it.

then she can stay in Russia.

it should have the death penalty for fatties over 300 lbs.

monthly fines and mandatory exercise routines for fatties under.

I wonder are there women the way you expect around the world?
Except muslim religious females, of course?

you can come to USA with me if you can make borscht like my grandma used to

No, not death. Anyone over 300 pounds to should harvested for their blubber. We would be energy independent.

Homosex

fat is ineffective compared to nuclear power.

in a perfect world where fatties are illegal surely we would fund nuclear energy.

If your mama is whore, that doesn`t mean, that all of them whores

Cripple-chan.

time to learn russian

>send your post to Center E

"Yes, that sounds great. No more degeneracy and fags and niggers and shitskins everywhere xD"

I don't know why you guys think this. There are two kinds of Russian women Westernfags think of: one is educated, smart, extremely good looking but also lack the western bitchy mindset and family centric etc. Most of these girls come from good families, they wouldn't marry someone just because they are from the West. Many of these girls study in London or Paris or whatever.

The real kind who would marry a fat loser is low class, uneducated and at one point most likely was a prostitute. But that aitn OP's picture, that looks more like pic related.

>Many of these girls study in London or Paris

Lol blyat, that mongol is mad

But fatties are a infinite resource.

>she has a beard

hearty kek

thats alright, my vife is in serbia anyvay

have you ever been outside?

You must have a purty mouth, user

>tfw when Russian gf who grew up in the West to be a qt conservative

God, I love her

What.

Women like what OP posted only marry rich guys. There are shit ton of sleazy retards in Russia who got rich illegally so fat anime loving poltards would have to compete with that.

It's peach fuzz, you forever alone degenerate

> she has a beard to survive cold siberian nights
> implying it's smth bad

>has HIV
>ages like milk
>ape level intelligence

Nope thanks.

>pretends to be jewish
>pretends

ROACH

i put you in trunk and ship you to amerika vith ukrainski brides market, my little sparrow

Then forget about fucking a slavic qt

>it all comes from the roach
its as if niggers called someone uncultured

If you take her back home, she will become exposed to western ideologues, feminism, and be corrupted by the women and cancer around her

Stay in Russia, and she has reason to stay loyal and traditional.

>were leaving. get your shit and dont argue with me again
>...b..but
>okay bye

*she follows you like a lost puppy crying.

The trick is to treat women like your property. If they dont succumb to Stockholm syndrome move on and find another one.

>only marry rich guys

kek, i`m from sort of middle class, and my gf much prettier than OP-girl

If you love her, stay.

>love

>being this bluepilled

Post pic or shut the fuck up, comrade. Being middle class in Russia is already the top 10%, stop kidding yourself. Its like 80% poorfags and the rest thinking they are just middle class while living in huge ass houses because daddy stole enough during the 90s.

WANT WANT SLAVWIF LIKE MUMMY

THICC

only if we move to Norilsk.

Best city in Russia by far

>you're going to be my qt snow waifu from now on
>while I work at the nickel smelter

Why not?