What's Sup Forums's opinion on women who lift? Is it degenerate?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on women who lift? Is it degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E N Z A D E N I N O

it's based but having their own female-only competitions isn't

Only closet fags like that, it's just as gay as liking traps.

Yes, it's not feminine and women don't need it in their lives. They play on easy mode and don't have to do anything besides not getting fat.

lifting in general is degenerate

real men that arent sissies with body image issues cultivate themselves and work towards their life mission instead of lifting metal bars and putting them down over and over

I want them to get fat, I have a fat fetish.

t. mr bones

"""Women""" who lift.

Pre-op trannies.

Only if there are visible gains. She must bulk proportionally to cover the muscle with fat, and must not lose proportion.

>because you can't do the other things you mentioned while lifting as a hobby

Men have done some form of physical training to get strong as far back as written history. Lifting weights with a barbell is the most efficient and best way to do that right now.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

the leaf is right

>Liking women who aren't afraid of free weights is the same as liking a man in a dress
Are you retarded?

I respect it.

It doesn't necessarily make them more or less attractive though.

>Not realizing women medically benefit from having a basic weight training routine in their lives.

>t. Leaf who was bullied in high school

>lifting and pursuing your life goal are mutually exclusive

I wish I could find a cute muscular girl so I can cum on their pecs and abs everyday.

>It's a neckbeard is insecure of being weaker than a woman and resorts to calling them degenerate to feel better about himself episode.

Go lift some weights, faggot.

>Guaranteed replies
Enjoy the (You)s
twink fuccboi dyels detected
stay weak faggots

>that thing
>woman
lmao

I believe OP is just leaving a juicy bait; the thing he posted is not a woman, see my earlier comment.

Yeah, Tyrones dick is so heavy that you need them 5lbs curls twice weekly to stay active.

>It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

This is the key point. Imagine growing old and wasting your youth, never reaching a high physical condition, wasting it on being a fat ass or a skinny dweeb.

>Doesn't actually make an argument
>Tyrone meme

Yea but now its all about the degenerate pursuit of muh gainz and there never was this cancerous dudebro culture of insecure wannabe alphas. Every retarded normie and his dog is into lifting now.

>not wanting to be suffocated and abused by Julia

>lifting in general is degenerate

No. Lifting for aesthetics is degenerate. Lifting for strength and fighting ability is based and something every man should do.

>no real argument to combat

90% of women do not work jobs which requires physical strength above the normal range that women have untrained. While beneficial for overall health, it is not immediately useful for daily routine like you proposed.

>Everybody is into lifting now
>it's somehow bad that more people are into improving themselves

>not having a threesome with some thicccc women

>if you lift weights you're automatically into gymculture

Fucking skeleton leafs and their lack of actual knowledge.

>not licking the sunscreen off of Julia's back on a warm summer day

Why not both?

>women on gear

Disgusting.

why do photoshoppers keep fucking up the eyes

And why does lifting have to necessitate being part of that culture or associating with people that?
Lift because you enjoy it, like being strong, like all the benefits. You don't even need to go to a gym, get a home gym. There are numerous scientifically established health benefits of resistance training.

My training is a hybrid between powerlifting and olympic lifting, it's actually very enjoyable.

>not letting Julia curl your dick

>not wanting to spend the rest of your life with such a beautiful creature God has endowed mankind with

Weight lifting is closet narcissistic homosexuality.

Look it up.

>not having a cute pupper and a qt wife

>While beneficial for overall health, it is not immediately useful for daily routine like you proposed.
It's still beneficial for overall health, more than enough reason for women to not be afraid of the weight room.
On top of that, women with tig ol biddies won't have as many back problems if theyre actually strength training their back and core.
Nowhere did I say every woman should strive to be Dana Linn Bailey, just that women shouldn't be afraid of the weight room.

>those size legs
>squatting 375
>I have semi pencil legs
>squat 400

wat

Not beautiful at all. She also has self-esteem issues, as is shown by the over-use of make-up in a clear gym environment. Most women who are into bodybuilding have massive issues with control and body image, and take it to the inverse that many women do in terms of compensating. Instead of trying to become more feminine, they become more masculine.

I'm not saying that, I'm challenging your argument in that most women could use it in their daily routine, which most can't. I agreed that it's good for their health.

*unsheathes katana*
Take that back right now...

You mean bodybuilding, which =/ lifting.

Can't overlift your triceps into a better female physique.

*points tip of nobunaga's blade at you*
i'm warning you, user...

>appear as a male from behind

I guarantee it's daddy issues. Had no daddy, so she became the daddy.

I guess i wasnt clear enough. When I say "most women can use it in their daily routines" what I meant was it is beneficial for women to engage in daily (or at the very least 2-3x/week) cardio and weight training for the health benefits that we agree on. It doesn't matter if the have an office or teaching job; the health benefits alone should be reason enough for women to want to exercise and weight train.

you're projecting an awful lot

That's the only part I was challenging. I agree that more women (and men) need to get into lifting because in the age of computers, peoples' backs are becoming more disfigured and poor posture is rampant. That's only one example that lifting can fix.

It's alot easier for short people to build muscle, and for the most part, women are shorter than men.
She's also likely on fuck loads of gear.

Not really. It's a classic trait that you see in many female prison inmates. She just has the freedom to do it more frequently than them.

why do they look batshit insane?

fuck off you dumb wannabe internet samurai

manly womanoids

I don't see any notable distinction between weight class divisions and female-only divisions.

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on women? Are they degenerate?
Fix'd. And yes.

>she arm wrestles an average male
>looses
>mfw

whenever I see a pic of women lifting I smell farts

>I am gay and I dont want people to know
the post

The only thing she should be lifting is a frying pan and my cock.

What do your dick and your frying pan have in common? No woman is ever gonna use them.

>How to find the triggered twat the post

>calls me triggered
>still replied acting triggered

:^)

FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE FREE ICE

>hobbies are bad because you could be spending the time "cultivating yourself" instead
This doesn't even make any sense, lifting (and most other hobbies for that matter) do cultivate a personality, in fact I'd say they are some of the most important aspects of one's personality, what a person does in their free time says a lot about them and has a large impact on their behaviour in general.

It sounds like you just don't like working out desu.

>real men that arent sissies with body image issues cultivate themselves and work towards their life mission instead of lifting metal bars and putting them down over and over
I do it to be fit, not /fit/, but to be actually fucking healthy.

If they want to lift they can lift. As long as they aren't being attention seeking cunts about it, I have no problem with it. I'm not attracted to muscular women but it's their choice, I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit because some women choose to go that route.

>Is being strong degenerate?
>Is being healthy degenerate?

Lol OP

Tell me about all the complications and pain your overweight wife will have giving birth
Tell me about your children's increased risk of being fat and having weight-related diseases due to their mother's lack of health.

Strong, healthy women will have strong, healthy kids.

Besides, you do think cavewomen were even half as weak as today's average male?

>Being healthy is degenerate
>Working out takes so much time it has a deep impact on how cultivated you are
>Implying working out doesn't benefit brain health as well

A
Fucking
Leaf

Women who lift are fucking disgusting. It's just another example of the masculinisation of women going on.

Im a relatively average dude who used to lift weights. With only a little training I was able to lift more than world champion female lifters. Think about that. The very strongest women are weaker than the average male.

Male muscle is different from female muscle. A male in the same weight class as a female will always outperform her.

Any female who likes competition or wants to be able to compare against a standard would not be able to do that going toe to toe against males, physically.

A skinny male is naturally far stronger than a skinny female, its just how we're built. Literally no point in women competing against men.

>looses

Besides, maintaining your health means when you hit 70 you can still do shit in life instead of watching jeopardy on the couch all day croaking away

Ive seen some grandpas who could out-perform the weak twenty somethings, and god damn were they enjoying retirement and old age better than most other old people.

>medically benefit
>lol tyrones dick

Your brain is worthless to humanity and you should kys

Overall health is quite important though
And from anecdotal evidence, it makes childbirth and rebound after pregnancy much quicker

Id rather have an energetic fit mother for my kids who can do things with them than some of the butter huffer moms I see

And while she herself might not actively use that fitness often, any sons she have will benefit greatly from it.

Generally fit women are better disciplined as well.

Women need to resistance train at least 3 times a week to be able to carry out their daily chores with ease and give birth to healthy soldiers.

I want all people to have the opportunity to be fit at their choosing. I have no problem with women lifting. It's far preferable in order to promote bone strength and lower injury rates, delay morbidity in late life, lessen health care costs on tax payers, promote strength and commitment. Opposite of degenerate.

Male vs female

Weight lifting requires that the participant develops the virtues of patience and self discipline. It is far from degenerate.

>that massive ass
>male
>that thin waist
>male

The only men that dislike fit women are men who themselves are insecure in their masculinity

>She

Most women who do squats and DL will just end up with a nice ass and legs. Pretty much no reason not to encourage them to do it.

FREE ICE HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GUD BOY GOING TO GET SUM FOOD

>tfw diagnosed with arthritis at 23
>tfw 26 now and it's getting worse
I don't even want to imagine what happens at age 40 for me, I'm hoping I die before then.

Novice - Level 1

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

if it's crossfit, no

regular lifting/natty bodybuilding then yea it's based

It's as degenerate yet hot as this.

That's ok as long as they don't get masculine. However, lifting is not particularly healthy in general: everybody who lifts more or less for serious at some point starts having back/knee issues.

Redpilled

Im sorry user, I hope that medicine will move quickly enough for you to be able to live to a good age.

If you think youll die so soon then why are you on fucking Sup Forums?

Go live!