I know Sup Forums hates homos. But what about bisexual people? Is it ok?

I know Sup Forums hates homos. But what about bisexual people? Is it ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_DXxetVrW10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even worse

>dat smile worth protecting

Who is she?

>ywn be a cute bisexual girl

Fags > Biscum > Dykes

>she
It's a boy user
How?

No user

>Fags > Biscum
How does this make sense?

There's no bisexual user Its only he, she, and mental retardation

As Gavin says, it seems like a phase.

You don't see a lot of old Bi people.

just gross that you don't know what you're into innit

Sup Forums doesn't hate homos

They are homos.

Bi is fine. Liking anything that doesn't hurt is fine. People here just don't want it to be public discourse.

>you don't know what you're into
But they know.

You are both a numale AND a homo, so the amount of hate doubles.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Reeeeee biscum gtfo.

I don't see the problem in it.

Anyone else here not gay but into Pegging?
Am I bi? I've a gf

Anybody who actually cares where other people dock their cocks are repressing their own lust for a cock up the arse.

They gays are a great bunch of lads OP. Sup Forums is just full of closeted queers who are afraid of what other people might say about them if they found out.

bisexual isnt a gender dumbass

no they don't hence why it's called bisexual

Just don't disclose that personal info and you'll be fine. Literally no one cares what you stuff up your ass or where you put your dick in unless it's their spouse/atomic family.

Yeah its a "" sexual orientation""" amrite? Its more like a man with a fetish for an another man while attracted to the opposite sex

They can actually choose to be straight but they choose to be homos anyway.

I think it's more of a fetish/opportunist thing. The fact that homosexuality is taboo just makes it more appealing, even though fucking an ass is weird to think about in literal terms.

feels good man

fuck off spic

Far worse. Gay is just like regular sexuality, but backwards. Bi is a result of the hypersexual society and had people wanting to fuck everything. Bi people just want attention.

are you retarded

>Gay is just like regular sexuality
fuck off degenerate

I'm asexual, am I scum?

I've always had homosexual tendencies for as long as I can remember, and I have had fantasies of being a woman in a long term relationship, but I've also had fantasies of being a father and husband, a soldier or warrior. I've always been flamboyant and boisterous, even going so far as to immersing myself into the theatre scene for a bit. I've been asked if I'm gay multiple times, but I've always said no. I've learnt to hide my faggy behaviour and act masculine and stoic, and I'm not longer much involved with performing.

I've been trying constantly to think of how to satiate my two intense innate attractions. It's a serious philosophical issue I'm trying to come to terms with. Then I discovered Mishima recently, and he went through the same issue, living a contradictory being. Since my Essential aspects physiologically were both male and female, both of which are opposing forces, I've had to find a way either merge them or do away with them both. Of course, the latter will never work because they're innate to my being, the former seems impossible.

Mishima discovered the solution, and that's to partake in an act that's so feminine, yet so masculine, that maximises both simultaneously, which is so final that no other act can follow it. Death is the ultimate act one person can ever partake in, because it literally annihilates the issue all together.

So, my goal is to kill myself, but to only do it the most beautiful and glorious way possible, because there's no point to living if you're not achieve maximum beauty. Not sure how at the moment, hopefully on a battlefield.

To any of you fags itt, kill yourselves. Also, to any other person, you should kill yourself as well. If you're not willing to die gloriously, then you aren't of the Radical Right and you should fuck off. I finally figured out why Muslims are so willing to blow themselves up, but they do it like pussies.

>not gay
>gets pegged

you're a fag.

That's boring. Are you low test?

Stop posting anime

I highly value individual freedom. I dont think that any one man inherently has a right to command another. I dont get to dictate your life any more than you get to dictate mine.

So even if I were to do something dumb, such as drink myself into a coma, thats my own actions and they effect me. You could try to stop me, sure, but at the same time you should have no LEGAL or GOVERNMENT power behind you saying you can do that. If you want me to do something, unrelated to you, and I dont, then I should be not punished by the law for that.

Same for you. If my little brother were about to go sky diving, and I felt that this was far too dangerous and that thrill-seeking behavior is degenerate - I could try to stop him but legally we are both free adults, not bound to each other.

So I dont care if someone is gay. You shouldnt care either. They can be gay and you have no right to stop them. You can call them faggots and tell them theyre going to hell, and they should have no right to stop you either.

Its anime Bulgaria-bro. Any non-manly man is just drawn like a girl but without the massive bouncing chest.
It means theyd take it up the ass.

Would totally violate Felix.

Some people think bifags are just fags in denial, or people who want to be "cool"

This is wrong. It just means youd fuck both.

I heavily prefer men but Id still fuck a woman and get off on that, so I guess Im bi.

You are an idiot

Some people are attracted to men
Some are attracted to women
Bisexual means you're attracted to both
You are attracted to the "two sexes" instead of just the "opposite sex" or solely the "same sex"

We know what we like. We like both.

This is true

>straightfags and fagfags will NEVER know what it's like to be able to dominate holes of both genders

Biscum Masterrace

I find mandatory sex ed to be ridiculous but cases like this make me question that stance...

Sexual orientation is who you want to fuck, retard. Youre male I assume, and only want to fuck women. Youre sexual orientation is straight/heterosexual. Jesus flying fuck.

Bisexual means you are male or female, and want to fuck both males and females.

Im bi and Ive only had one partner, and Im still with that partner.

Youre a genetic dead end but that cant be helped, unless your problem is the result of a hormone imbalance.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
why is this allowed?

It's difficult to resist the feminine features.

Because perfection.

Also that cute voice.

never

We don't hate homos unless they're Jewish. Its a mental illness, homos of our race should be pitied as much as anyone with an illness but accepted so long as they keep their degeneracy to themselves. The idea that being homo is "normal" and "cool" is being pushed by the Jews both because a high percentage of them are afflicted with degenerate disorders and because they know they can trap confused lonely teens in the cult-like group known as social justice. One small part of their goal to lower our social trust, cohesion as a people, and birth rates.

He's just asking for it.

I can sense the AIDS in you, faggots. Do the world a favor and castrate yourself so that your disease does not spread.

Jeez. Rather than try to figure out an actual solution you just check out. Literally a faggot. Also you sound like a tranny, not a fag. Gays are men, they know theyre men, they feel like men. The flamboyant, "thinking about being a woman" is just you wanting to be a woman. Which happens to include you wanting cock. Faggots are basically trannies that wont admit it and pretend to be gay.

I have the same problem as you. I want to be a soldier, a warrior. I want to be a mother. I want to be a father. I want to be a good wife, and take care of my home. I want to defend it, provide for it, I want to fuck my wife.

I think that "transgender" is in actuality a disorder of the brain (the cause and nature of the disorder is up for debate). Gender *is* societal, but relies heavily on biology. It's what role youre supposed to fill. Women are supposed to be tender, loving, emotional, good care takers. Men are supposed to be stoic, strong, good protectors. Men and women are built to their specific roles, and their brains tell them that is what theyre meant to do.

I think the specific disorder of being trans is that something in your brain tells you you're meant to fill one role, while in actuality you were built for another. Like a woman, soft, weak, designed to birth children - yet she wants to fight and be strong, she wants to provide despite not having the mental of physical faculties for it. Or the opposite with a man.

And the despair comes from realizing you are utterly incapable of fulfilling your deepest instincts.

Ive decided its a waste of time to worry about it, or try to be anything I am not. I will do what I want and am capable of, and being happy with that. I dont need to want for the highest fruit on the tree if I cant climb it.

Because Japanese

Its so hard. Especially when some flamboyant gays are more feminine than actual women you see. Soft pale skin, big eyes, cute fuck me face, nice round ass...God damn. And then you see hairy beast women, and you think why not fuck the ever loving shit out of that little twink there?

Praise

Just because your bi doesnt mean you have no standards when it comes to sex. I think you shouldnt talk when you clearly are a rookie.

This is what we hate right here: youtu.be/_DXxetVrW10

O V E N S
V
E
N
S

What about femboys?

Its the rhetoric that is the bad side.

They're worse, because they catch AIDS and other diseases from their promiscuous lifestyle with other men then they spread them to innocent women who were unaware of their boyfriend/husband's sexual deviancies.

Thats because women failed at being feminine, that even boys do a better job than them.

If femboys are natural then they would have been good as supplementary caretakers. Or you could bring them on hunts to fuck, since youd be away from wives.
Gotta find the use in all things

FAGGOT DETECTED.

KEEP GARGLING COCKS HOMO SHIT.

99% of "bisexuals" are just attention whores.

People don't like it at all since they generally think you will just cheat on them if you're in a relation or dating.

Just as bad or worse.

>Rather than try to figure out an actual solution you just check out.
Well, to be honest, the desire for martyrdom came before the discovery of Mishima's solution to his problem. Seems like I'm hitting two birds with one stone.

>Faggots are basically trannies that wont admit it and pretend to be gay.
I don't want to be a woman, I'm comfortable being a man. I'd never "make the transition", because at the end of the day, I have very masculine aspects to my behaviour as well, and being a woman will limit me in that regard. Being the submissive guy in the relationship seems like my ideal thing.

>Men and women are built to their specific roles, and their brains tell them that is what theyre meant to do.
Absolutely. Language, such as "masculinity" and "feminity" are descriptive means of recognising natural tendencies. All people are physiologically mean to be either masculine or feminine, some people are torn due to a disorder of some kind. I likely, and I think all gay people, suffer from this disorder.

>I think the specific disorder of being trans is that something in your brain tells you you're meant to fill one role, while in actuality you were built for another.
Absolutely correct, it's a physiological confusion between the spirit and the body. The idea and the action are meant to meet and reconcile, but some people suffer from an issue where they cannot reconcile.

>I dont need to want for the highest fruit on the tree if I cant climb it.
I've attempted to reconcile this despair by enacting my even more primal instinct of sacrifice in conflict. I don't want to hang myself pathetically, I want to die doing something that's both feminine and masculine, sacrifice for those I love, but death out of a personal desire for glory. I've discovered that death is the most beautiful act anyone can partake in, because beauty is when there is a harmony of pen and sword, idea and action.

I get slightly upset when people imply it's just "gays in denial" or something though I wouldn't disagree with the notion that a lot of people, overwhelmingly women, do the "I'm bisexual lol so randum" stuff for attention and wanting to be cool and unique.

I heavily prefer women but I'd still have sex with a qt guy or tranny. But only if I'd trust that person/find them highly attractive. In the end it doesn't affect me because I don't look towards sexual preferences for an identity, my only identify is my race. I don't identify as bisexual, I just am. I'd never go around telling people about it cause it's my personal preferences.

>Anime
>Fag/Degenerate
>Jerry cuck
Cancer.

gays are ok since they date in their own communities obviously but bis infiltrate decent society and spread their diseases, get gassed

Bisexuals are too horny
Heterosexuals are the one truth
Asexuals are too little horny
all other are fucked in the head

I recommend you bother to read some actually far right philosophy and literature, newfag. You'll be surprised by just how forgiving Traditionalists can be to us fags, as long as we don't prance around in gay pride parades and bother to live a respectable and honourable lifestyle.

nigger

No

Shotas and traps are shit.

There is no primal instinct to kill yourself

Martyrdom is dying for a cause

You are dying because you failed

You know what, kill yourself. Its likely good that whatever genetics make of that brain of yours die off. I hope you truly are pleased with your choice.

God damn do I wanna fuck this.

Yeah, its just like the trans thing, everyone is a demi-whatever. Before even if you were fine with gays you didnt talk about it. But then it became a social movement and all the "cool kids" wanted to hop on the gay train despite themselves not being gay.

Makes no sense, no more likely to cheat than a straight man is likely to cheat on his wife.

Bisexual just means youre attracted to both, not that you want to fuck all the time

But when you do want to fuck, theres more people youd be willing to

>she

>Liking anything that doesn't hurt is fine
>feminizing the men in your society, destroying social order and health, and making women even more disruptive is fine
Live and let live I guess, if someone wants to burn down the house they have the right!

to Sup Forums, if you aren't straight, you're gay

It's probably that if you're a girl dating a guy you don't really have anything that a guy would be able to provide (thus reasoning would indicate that your relationship partner would cheat to get something you can't provide).

Same goes for men dating men. Probably even worse, since besides sex a gay guy also can't provide a kid.

furry is better

Implying you virgins will say no to a cute femboy if he declares to you...

Yeah come to Europe and find out. You might stop worshipping dead cunts nobody cares about.
It means you're a degenerate.

I don't give a shit.

Whats this from?

Thiss

3D gays:
>obnoxious
>self absorbed
>soft and weak
>sex for control
>fashion snobs

2D gays:
>loyal
>bro tier
>/fit/ as fuuaark
>sex for fun
>loves you unconditionally

Literally counter-degenerate

>There is no primal instinct to kill yourself
There is, actually. While the Will for Life is paramount, men are primarily programmed to be warriors and defenders of their family/clan/tribe. There's a reason men by the millions sign up to the military, and why all our films and culture glorify sacrifice and death. Films "women will never understand" often are movies like Armageddon or 300, Bruce Willis killing himself for the people he loves is a legitimate thing we as men are physiologically designed to do. In all cultures around the world, self sacrifice is glorified.

Watch the Lord of the Rings next time and try to avoid admitting you'd happily ride with the Rohirrim.

>Martyrdom is dying for a cause
tomatoes, tomatoes

>You are dying because you failed
You don't get it. I'm not killing myself because I'm sad or because I feel like I "failed", I'm fulfilling an instinct I have. Sacrifice is glorious.

Here I thought we could have had a decent conversation.

>You might stop worshipping dead cunts nobody cares about.
Do you worship Christ?

>3 doujins of saika
>he barely appears in one
>one has scat
>the other one isn't good

Are you telling me that's not Anastasia?

>tfw no asanagi saika dojin

would smash that tight little anus.

Feels bad

>nobody cares about Jesus
hahahaha burn in hell you filthy degenerate scum bag.

irohaordeath m8's

>worshipping a literal Jew from an alien tribe outside of Europe
Oh boy you newfags frustrate me