Atheists ACTUALLY believe this bullshit

>atheists ACTUALLY believe this bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1a1Ek-HD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah.

What I don't get is, shouldn't there still be numerous Ambulocetus around today?

It isn't so much they believe it as they HAVE to believe it since there isn't anything else for them.

Alligators and crocodiles, bozo.

atheism doesn't make any sense

I guess species die out every day and the Ambulocetus has died out ages ago because other species were better adapted. To me it's more amazing that Cetacea still exist, instead of the others being extinct.

But to be honest I know nothing about this subject.

Which political party is the atheist party now?

I want that gator-beast to still exist

I heard ambuloceti are still at large in clappistan

more like they could not compete with crocodiles and alligators and were extinguished

>alligators are mammals

It makes me sad how dumb conservatives are.

Like it seems more believable once you look at their genetic sequence

Nope, you hit it on the head. Evolution by natural selection is elementary school tier difficulty to understand

Help them see the light, so they'll scatter.

Seals are one example of sea/land living mammals.

How can evolution be real if burgers exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1a1Ek-HD0

haha, that must be one of the better arguments against evolution.

similar design point towards a creator

Yes.

Science can see me extraordinary when you don't understand it!

What would happen to the average height of the US population in three generations if a virus killed everyone above 5'5"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Why do you have this saved on to your computer?

>INDOhyus
>PAKIcetus
Seems correct.
Nothing but rats and hyenas.

Man, you evangelists sure are retarded

Sometimes this board can be retarded...

Let me guess, Evolution is a jewish trick right?

Sorry, I don't hallucinate voluntarily, what are we supposed to see here?
>if there is a god he should be schizo or do half assed creations! this would prove it!

Similar design points towards common ancestor

Which page of the bible explains why whales have fingers? In other words, which page of the bible says that God did it because he God.

AY YO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ CATZ N SHIEET

Why is one called Saurus? Doesn't that mean reptile?

Whales are so fucking weird

Atheists don't simply believe it. They are naturally curious persons who always ask questions. The implications of what I just told you I'm sure are beyond you.

Because he thinks this one guy being a degenerate disproves atheism, yet for some reason pic related doesn't do the same with Christianity.

similar? design points towards the absence of a mental illness in the creator.
Example: procedural videogames

>claims to be red pilled
>is a good goy that believes in evolution

You can choose only one

It means early paleontologist thought it was a reptile. Dinosaurs weren't reptiles either, but as they looked like they were they were given names like tyrannosaurus, apatosaurus etc

Why do people think atheism and the theory of evolution are the same thing?

>atheists are so dumb, don't they know it was MAGIC

Here's a you just to tell you I don't know.

Whales are God's message to the white man.
>evolution left the water millions of years ago like how white men left Europe hundreds of years ago
>evolution then went back into the water, and thus, whales
In other words, God is saying, COME HOME WHITE MAN

then what the fuck were dinosaurs? surely the 4 legged ones were reptilians

Why do people on this board pretend to be religious?

That is not even the worst part of it.

The biggest hole in evolution, by far, is the Cambrian Explosion. You're always given pictures like in the OP, and told that there is hundreds of millions of years time for this to take place. Evolution is held up by this great length of time given to allow the changes to take place.
Up into the Ediacaran period, life was very uncomplicated. The most complex organisms in the Ediacaran period were disc shaped bug things that resemble plants more than animals. Most organisms were individual cells organized into colonies.
Within a period of 5 million years after the end of the Ediacaran period, you had the Cambrian Explosion. Biodiversity on Earth just exploded. There were all kinds of new animals and plants, all arriving in this time period.

They make it seem like evolution happened in sort of a gradient, slowly organisms got more complex and more diverse. This is not the case. In the Cambrian Explosion, it is evident that most of the biodiversity did just happen to "pop" in.

lets laugh at this thing you haven't seen nor researched, my scientifically curious friend.

>atheists
Plenty of people believe in evolution.

Emergent properties or even humanity does not really contradict religion, as the source of all existence has to include potential (in something actual) for a being capable of consciously interacting with world.

They were birds, duh

Dinosaurs are their own thing. Birds are their modern descendants.

>contrarian board
>internet culture predominately non-religious and borderline anti-christian
>????
>DEUS VULT

Is that the amazing Atheist?

>ad ignorantum fallacy
You guys never learn

I am too stupid to understand evolution beyond a silt straw man argument, so I'll believe in
>muh god did it

>The biggest hole in evolution, by far, is the Cambrian Explosion.

That's already been explained. Soft-shelled organisms tend to not leave behind fossils, so when hard-shelled organisms appear, it looks as if they just "exploded" onto the scene.

>They make it seem like evolution happened in sort of a gradient, slowly organisms got more complex and more diverse.

Evolution doesn't imply more complex or more diverse. Don't know where you got that.

why would they if crocodiles and alligators are ectothermic and have to live in warm climate? those mammal things could live in colder climatese easily

Yes.

There's also one with him shoving a banana up his ass and smearing chocolate or coffee creme on himself.

EBOLUTION IS LE BULSHITTT :-DDDDD

GAWD KREATED WOMEN BI UZING A RIBB :-DDDDDDDDD

>virus

You mean illegal aliens.

That's right evolution is silly

Don't forget to donate to your church goy

dinosaurs are basically birds.

You're assuming the universe is supposed to make sense or have inherent meaning beyond physics, chemistry, and biology.

I'm no evolutionary biologist but I think the Cambrian era has something to do with "exponentialism" (if that's a word).

Like how technological advancement has skyrocketed exponentially in recent times, but with multicellular organisms. Similar phenomenon. It's hard to explain and that analogy isnt very accurate but it gets the general gist across.

>reptilians
Nope. Reptilian limbs (if they have any) go to the sides, dinosaur (and bird) legs go straight down.

Dinosaurs were possibly self-reliant on the heating side, too, or maybe there was a division within them.

Gettin' real bananas up in here

There are people who say with a straight face that dinosaurs and birds are closely related

Sure, a bad creator with no imagination who implements inferior designs because he doesn't know any better. Human engineers have devised wing designs that are far better than anything evolved by birds, are they smarter than god?

I understand evolution, and I think that survival bots caused by randomness wouldn't find things 'just' or 'beautiful'. I think there is genuine progression, rather than just a different set of patterns.

They were something between birds and amphibians/reptiles.
They had traits from both warm-blooded and cold-blooded species. A weird mix, really.
I remember reading a science article about it 7 or 8 years ago.

y'all mind if I..............uh.............................................

HIT THAT EVOLVE

Survival bots?

No one 'beleives' in evolution. It's a THEORY and it works differently for every organism and it's phylogeny. That phylogeny is just a suggested one using the few species we know of, not some reality set in stone.

That shit baffled me as a kid and still does. How does a thing the size of a dog evolve to become a fucking whale, even if it did happen over millions of years? Why did they become fuckhuge? Food abundance?
Why not evolve into bigger dogs, while remaining on land?

>No one believes in evolution

Biological machines that survive and copy themselves, those copies they have do it again and again... As long as they can. Without purpose, those that happen to do it simply remain and that's that.

Naturalism, not even once.

Its the creation story of Atheist mythology

>american protestANTS ACTUALLY doubt this

>there is no god
do you have evidence?
>yuo must proof it, not me
but you are the one trying to convince me

That's because they probably are, retard.

Adaptive radiation or whatever. Sane principle as Galapagos finches.

Major event happens, creating new niches for animals to fit into. For the finches it was being introduced to islands with differing ecosystems. For the explosion it was the emergence of multi-celled life allowing for previpusly unattainable niches to be filled.

Like being in school and beong told do this, do that. Then you leave and it becomes do whatever the fuck you want, and there's a million options.

Not reptiles, recent literature says they were warm blooded, honked instead of roared, and moved fast.

>those that happen to do it simply remain
Their copies remain around, until copy errors (mutations) ruin them, and eventually the copy errors prove to be beneficial, so they copy better.

I think that the cold, autistic and boring world of naturalism does not account for things like beauty, morality (especially self sacrifice, helping your enemies when it is the right thing to do etc.) or why we need aesthetics to operate.

yes, it takes hundreds of millions of years though

Fuck off jew, i seriously can't comprehend what made ancient landwhales move to the sea and get big.
Were they triggered by something?

If that's not true, why do whales have pelvises and leg bones, but no legs?

>Generalize a massive diverse group whilst providing no argument to the contrary
All good Germans died after WW2

Show me your dinosaur and we check

>Like how technological advancement has skyrocketed exponentially in recent times,
Yes, because it had an intelligent designer who figured out some secrets and then became very efficient and compounding technological knowledge

>honked instead of roared
Given how birds (raven, nightingale, mocking bird, parrots and many others) have a variety of sounds, I think that lumping 160 (+60) million years of species to a single sound category is foolish. We might even have missed major branches of dinosaurs.

Now, I wish Sup Forums would go into Ancient Pepe territory with pre-Dinosaur species, but it will never happen.

>the effects on feminism in dinosaur evolution

>Believing in observations and experimentations, reason and logic, is dumber than believing in the evolved forms of made-up answers to questions our ape-like ancestors asked themself because they didn't know shit about the world around them.

Sorry bro my dinosaur died

Being delicious is an evolutionary advantage that cows have. There are almost 1.5 billion cows on this planet.

I refuse to fall for your tricks.