Do you feel bad for them, Sup Forums?

Do you feel bad for them, Sup Forums?

Because I don't. I want more of these attacks.

Not just in Germany though. The French and British need some too.

They brought this on themselves. They deserve no sympathy.

Only laughter.

i am 100% ok with this

Neither did I, Merkel should be hang on a lamp post right now. She turned a beautiful country to this.

You three dont give a shit because you are are non-white.

To wish ill-will against your people is downright sacrilegious.

You fucking plebian scub bags. Die.

We do not deserve this cucknadia.

>day of the rake when?

She couldn't have done it without the will of the German people, and the rest of the western European peoples, supporting her. Europe needs to burn before it can be reborn.

It sure is nice not having terror attacks like all the other countries eh?

I wonder when it'll be our turn

Fucking kill yourself psycopathic jew.

If it happens in Canada, it will be because we deserve it.

I do feel bad for them. The fact that some families will now be having Christmas with one less person they love and will now be forced to remember this incident every single year fills me with rage. I only want more of these attacks so they as a collective people wake up and prevent their own genocide. Its past time to recognize Islam as the enemy that it is, expell all of them from our nations, and retake Constantinople for the glory of Byzantium.

Oh for sure, I'm sure one of the many Syrian refugees we've taken will eventually turn, it's just a question of when

But it's been nice having the Atlantic separate us from all the ubercucked European countries that have to 'learn to live' with it

I hope there is many more attacks so many that liberalism collapses across the globe.

They're not my people, they're traitors. They could have stopped this years ago, but chose not to, despite the warnings. Why should I feel sympathy for the people who demonized and persecuted anyone who warned them about the obvious consequences of their suicidal immigration policies? This isn't some unforeseen tragedy, this could have been prevented if they hadn't been so weak and cowardly. A people that refuses to defend itself is not a people that deserves to exist.

LEAF! I knew this post smelled of your cold careless hands.

>Not just in Germany though. The French and British need some too.

I suppose that's fair, you guys already got your fair share when you willingly elected Trudeau.

A LEAF.

They didn't do shit. It was the leftist EU that created the conditions. Particularly Merkel and her buddies. I guarantee you most Krautz and Frogz are tired of this shit.

Newsflash dipshit. Have you ever seen our immigration policies? Theyre fucking shit. I cant walk around on any campus without seeing swarms of Chinks and Indians. No offense to those second gen. assimilated types but fuck come on? You guys have your own nations. Not our fault your cou tries suck cock.

Netenyahu is just trying to retrieve the Israeli agents that have been operating inside Syria.

let all the cucks bleed

>I guarantee you most Krautz and Frogz are tired of this shit.
Merkel's been elected like 3 times now

>They didn't do shit
That's exactly the problem. If they had even an atom of dignity within them, then Merkel would have been dead right now.
>I guarantee you most Krautz and Frogz are tired of this shit
Then why don't they do anything? Because they're cowards. They're irredeemable.

mostly Merkel fault, since average German did not have much say in it. Just hope the new leader will be more right wing.

The average German had the vote. They are equally responsible.

>If they had even an atom of dignity within them, then Merkel would have been dead right now.

It's a candians encourage people to assassinate their government thread.

Their winter and strong weed makes them like this.

Execution is a normal punishment for treason against the nation. There is nothing unusual or extreme about what I am saying, it has been understood by everyone for centuries.

I hope a terrorist attack like this happens in Malmö. Then that should get people to open their eyes when immigrants start to terrorise more than they already are doing

There have already been grenade attacks there, and parents who couldn't pick up their children from kindergarten because of threats from immigrants. If the Swedes were ever going to retaliate, they would have done so already.

True that, a grenade isn't even considered a weapon in Sweden though...

>a grenade isn't even considered a weapon
Neither is a truck.

I think it would spark a fire more, considering it happened it Germany a few days ago.
But you are right, Sweden is fucked beyond saving

Yes. Europeans and their diaspora are no longer emotionally equipped to handle this kind of warfare. It's all guilt complexes as far as the eye can see.

Picture it: a world where good people devised a moral system that cares even for those whose avowed purpose is to kill and conquer them. Who find sympathy even for the worst elements. And they loved being good so much that the evil men came in and killed them all, slowly, over the course of decades. And they let it happen.

It's a tragedy the world can lose that kind of goodness. Tempered with a bit of reason and some muscle, we could have made this the Star Trek timeline. Should have kept a few of those nasty, brutish warrior types around in glass cases labelled "BREAK IN CASE OF ACTUAL PROBLEM" or something.

>Nothing big has happened in London for years
That place deserves it so badly, given even that rich, white Londoners are some of the biggest traitors in the country and are arrogant scum in general.

That's one edgy leaf

>wanting justice is edgy

redpilled leaf?

we all create the things we dread

>implying america isn't the one responsible

>They brought this on themselves. They deserve no sympathy
Yes because the problem are the ones that are not smart enought to not be tricked by cultural marxism, not the ones actually doing the cultural marxism right?

Do you know that this is bscially what they bvelieve?

This. Being stupid isn't a crime.

>import cancer
>it hurts
Gee.

>They brought this on themselves. They deserve no sympathy.

Implying that naive and degenerate decisions made be the people haven't been inculcated by the (((government))) for the past 50 years.

>Implying your country isn't on the same path

I disagree with the laughter part.
It's really sad how brainwashed our society is, but our regime started the war and the majority still ignores that they are slaves

That is certainly debatable.

I disagree. I don't think you can really blame stupid people for doing stupid things.

No one deserves to die.

Hopefully never

i dont care where it happens in western europe, but leave britain out of this

>kristina

miss you jefa

Easy to say this when you're safe Japan

Biggest globalist british corrupt puppet ever.
Yes thank you jefa for flooding is with bolivians, chinks and destroying our economy.

Biggest globalist british corrupt puppet ever.
Yes thank you jefa for flooding us with bolivians, chinks and destroying our economy.

But why is Japan safe?

I have more than a few friends who have lived very well, had a world class education and so on who simply haven't been exposed to the dark sides of immigration.

All they know are professionals and people with an equivalent lifestyle. They know good people, basically, and because they've never had to grow up competing with the worst in society they know absolutely nothing about it. So, when they do hear about it or are exposed to it in some way they use the same mechanisms they've grown up with and seen have positive effects.

Of course, there are many of that background who are the polar opposite but even I can see how this sort of thinking spreads.

Are you saying that while you're husband is fucking you in the ass?

So basically it's the media's fault, and our western schooling system.

More attacks, but only so they stop this foolishness before it's too late, as in stopping muslim invasion before their population numbers grow to large and they can grab power.

The ones who die will be martyrs.

but ask yourself, WHY are they safe from these attacks. Really makes you think, no?

Ill will?
No leaf, I want them to survive
They need to wake the fuck up or they will lose it all.

The Muslims are growing too fast to be secularized. In a lot of places the populations had already past the concentrations needed for self- sustained enclaves. Then they let it more.

They all went to English public independents, which are basically the most right wing schooling you're going to get. None of my leftist friends were state educated.

The media doesn't help, though it isn't entirely to blame. There's simply a tendency for people who have had a very stable and prosperous life to believe that other people can have it too. It's guilt and naivety.

My niece voted to Remain in the EU because her parents have a ski lodge in Zurs, and she didn't want that to come under threat. It is completely beyond her that most people her age cannot afford to go on holiday in this country.

Same here, I enjoy this.

Europe must burn so we can rebuild it.

Media and social media is full with islam apologists and people bashing the AfD.

I hate these Germans. I feel like I was born 100 years too late

>My niece voted to Remain in the EU because her parents have a ski lodge in Zurs
You're joking. How can someone be so out of touch? This is some shit you'd hear from comedic anti-bourgeois propaganda.

Reminder that after being brutally attacked by a Muslim in name of Islam, thousands of Germans took to the streets to demonstrate against intolerance and 'Islamophobia'.
Reminder that after thousands of their women got sexually assaulted, they hardly prosecuted any of the perpetrators and keep letting in more likely rapists.
Reminder that even now, still 80% of the Germancucks will vote for Merkel or others that let in more invaders.
I feel bad for the other 20%.
The overwhelming majority of Germans are doing it to themselves and want to force the rest of Europe to join them in their collective suicide.

If you had spent your entire life going between the Home Counties of England for school, Vorarlberg in winter, Lake Garda or Mykonos in summer and the promise of gap years in the only white place left in Paris, you'd have a very different idea of Europe and what the EU represents. When you do meet a foreigner in London or Paris they're of the same background as you, so instead of trying to sell you heroin or commit benefit fraud they're more interested in talking about your next shopping trip.

It is entirely possible, if you have enough money, to isolate yourself from anything negative simply by associating with the best people.

Until I was 18 or so my yearly routine was similar. The only time we left Europe was to visit relatives in South Africa and we didn't see the bulk of the place, just where our family lived. As such, the middle (in the UK sense) and upper classes tend to be left wing when they are younger.

Not only that, they keep voting for Merkel & co.

When the ski villages get polluted and the autobahns develop potholes due to lack of funding, then they'll change. Terrorism won't do it, the idea of being squeezed will.

Unfortunately it will take more for the publics blood to boil over to the right level. Maybe some of the leaders are waiting for trump to take office?

Can you blame them? They've been brainwashed for generations these past 7 decades by external forces, unjustly putting all blame of WW2 entirely on them. The Netherlands escaped that guilt and are able to blame everything on the Germans, so of course they don't feel the need to commit Sudoku like they do.

are you talking bout macre?

>They brought this on themselves. They deserve no sympathy.
Unless the crowd looks like this they don't deserve it.

Fucking leaf

Terrorism won't achieve that, at least not in the Germanic world. It will in France, as the French for all their faults are big fans of quick and nasty change.

In Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Scandinavia it'll take lifestyle change. At the moment they can pose with refugees once a month and send money off to charity. Some might even have a live in refugee to pour wine at their parties. But you can guarantee, the change will only come when Mercedes Benz and Patek have to halt production because they have been taxed to the hilt and can no longer hire competent engineers. The universities will revolt against it, not when their students are raped - but when they suffer funding cuts to pay for refugees.

Austria is possibly an outlier, as they very nearly voted for Hofer despite having a much better time of the refugee crisis than their neighbours. They seem to be a lot quicker to react.

All it will take is one economic crash and all the tolerance will go out the window as people realise their balls are on the line.

This. The average joe does not care about ideologies or slow change he can bear.

he get upset when he cant get a cold beer because somebody attacked the powerplant and his kids are starving and he cant use hes little gadges he bought from being a wagecuck.

>This. Being stupid isn't a crime.
Who is talking about it being a crime

I am not talking about it not being bad or something, I am talking about stopping to blame the "hacked person" for his lack of compter security and start to blame the "hacker"

If you get to choose between the party with the strictest immigration policy, a candidate that defends this policy and calls multiculturalism a failed experiment - and a center left party that has been pro-immigration before and consists of left leaning lobbyists with an Israel loving candidate who wanted to have gender separated phys ed classes to please the Muslims, what would you choose?

so edgy

I hope of your relative would end up dead you would still react in the same manner

the fucking attitude of western european countries is that "better get used to terror attacks :--D" while the right thing to do would be to execute every mudslime in sight. I hope for several coordinated strikes in the name of allah in order for people to wake up and start vigilantism against the scum.

itt sad white boi cucks

glorious meds are having 0 terror attacks

AFD

AfD

If you still do not vote AfD you are literally retarded

Germanys biggest problem is not terrorism but demographic replacement

It's entertainment, and they deserve it since they didn't listen to the warnings and did it anyway.

Yes yes yes,
a few more subway bombings, a political murder here and there, maybe a soccer stadium bombing.
It's so close, so close to full on race war I can fucking taste it.

Why did they shoot Kennedy and they don't shoot a pigwhore like Merkel?

AfD was literally just founded in the same year of that election

>Romania
You're the country that's going to vote in a female Muslim as PM.

I think just like you do my dear OP. What is happening to Germany right now is Darwinism on a national scale, fuck these worthless Krauts anyway.

AfD you kike

No

Talking about the comign elections

see I'm talking about last elections.

kinda looks like janet napolitano

It sounds bad but I almost agree. We are still at the point where the left is largely pro immigration. Only when the blood truly pours will a majority of them rethink their position.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
I just want to shitpost on Sup Forums...

shouldn't shit talk poor germany desu