bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38172513

How far will she make it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
mobile.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html
twitter.com/AleppoMarch
youtube.com/watch?v=XnUDO1jDfnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is about to discover herself and how many dicks she can take per day.

Didn't she already get murdered or was that a different one?

to the first muslim country if she doesn't get police protection there which is the Ruhrgebiet

She'll get gang raped ... in Germany

$50 says she gets raped and murdered in the first Muslim country she enters.

I think the one you're referring to was an Italian woman, who tried to hitchhike her way to middle-east for whatever reason.
She was rape murdered well before her destination.

>How far will she make it

A few km outside of Berlin before she is raped and murdered by a tanned German.

Hasn't she been raped in roachland

>$50 says she gets raped and murdered in the first Muslim country she enters.

Germany?

AP - A 66-year-old woman who was attempting to trot backwards from Winnipeg
to Rio was killed today when she was hit by a truck, head-on, from the
rear.

That was an Italian woman.

>she'll make it out of berlin

You know, at first I was thinking that someone should stop them. But now, I don't know. Don't get me wrong, people will forget about them the very day after they are raped and murdered, but is it a major loss at this point? It's certainly a cure for leftism.

By Kek, it will happen again

I googled it and found out that euthanasia is technically legal in Germany. Why does she need to go to Syria to perform it?

sounds familiar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
>Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo (known as Pippa Bacca) (9 December 1974 – 31 March 2008) was an Italian artist who, together with a fellow artist, was hitchhiking from Milan to the Middle East to promote world peace, symbolically wearing a wedding dress during her trek.[1] Arriving in Gebze (Turkey) on March 31, 2008, she went missing. Her raped body was discovered in the same city on 11 April 2008. The police arrested a man who had placed his SIM card into Bacca's mobile phone and he later led them to Bacca's body.[1][2][3]

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

Do white women think they have superpowers to stop wars simply by walking somewhere? Is this like those fight videos where they just stand around screaming "STOP IT"?

Stop thinking this makes a difference.

>How far will she make it ?

Berlin

How can somebody be this stupid?

Wasn't there another person that tried to do the same thing, only to be butchered in Turkey??

She's going to get raped by the first Muslim that sees her.

Seriously, women never learn a God damn thing from the spectacular failures of others.

Aleppo has been re-taken, you're a little late bitches

Turkey, then she'll be raped and killed.

A saturday morning cartoons attitude to world perspective.

Why do all leftists look the same?

They have that terrifying grin.

Her walk will be incredible enlightening until she makes it into the middle east and is immediately raped and sold as a sex slave to a warlord and is killed when she tries to escape or when the warlord gets bored of her.

can we keep track of this?
whre is she now?

first post fucking best post, underrated, checked and kek'd too

Fucken leafs man

Fucking women and their child like logic that By raising awareness the problem goes away. Howbout you do something that actually matters, women are cancer of earth

same as the other ones, she will make it to Turkey where she will be gang raped and killed

> liberals are this stupid

once she leaves europe she is done if not under protection

so turkey

she is german

Germans sometime make really stupid things

Will get raped and murdered in one of those jihadistan countries on the way

Yes, and liberals (pic related) promise them these superpowers, because they know they won't survive testing to see if they work.

She's about to crash out of her liberal filter bubble the hard way...

For the last fucking time what the hell is a "leppo"?

>Meme a cat lady army to follow her and remove themselves from the Germam electorate & gene pool
Save Europe

Kek'd and checked

What a fucking retard

>SJW and her cuck living in hell

She has no clue what the world is really like.

Why do women do this shit. The thing is I'd gladly blame it on leftism, and I doubt that helps, but I never see leftist GUYS doing this, they're too fucking scared (and frankly, rightly so) to do it.

But the women don't. Wasn't there an Italian woman that got fucking raped? Or an American woman that got raped whilst hitchhiking SPECIFICALLY with the intent to prove that Muslims weren't bad people?

Like, where's the sense of self-preservation. What fucking fairlyland do they live in where they don't think there's a very real chance of something awful happening to them?

Kekked and chequed.

HA.

On a serious note someone should get her hospitalized. She clearly is insane

>She is about to discover herself and how many dicks she can take per day.

lmao a lot

About 5 inches.

the balkans
she'll cross some incoming "refugees" and be done there

>somehow manages to reach Aleppo unscathed
>shouts out loud that she wants to meet with the syrian government
>suddenly swarmed by muzzies and raped to death on the spot
>religion of peace wins again

Did you see the video? The mom openly says she has been defiled in front of her husbands and children.

This is going to end exactly as expected.

Oh, cool. The Germans are forming the First Cucksade. Good on them.

k
have fun with that

What is wrong with people

do you know how big of a slap to the face that is to every soldier who has died trying to end this shit?
Women would think you end wars by walking. And men as a whole will be blamed when shes raped and be headed and raped again.

This isn't even liberal guilt making people stupid, it's just a cry for attention from a vapid woman. She's using a crisis to get a spotlight on her

After living for decades in our gynocentric cultures, where they can basically stop a stranger on the street and ask him to jump and he will say how high, they genuinely believe they are like demigods with jedi mind control powers. Nothing has proven them otherwise.

Kek, reminds me of this idiot

Hopefully she'll share the same fate

Did you see that Trump protestor?

>JUST LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

Do these people never research women that have gone to the Middle East before and what's happened to them?

Let their idiocy be a shining red pill for all. And if we lose a retarded leftist in the process even better.

will probably get raped and murdered in germany the night before her journey

"Trust in your fellow man"

If the odds are that you will get raped and murdered for hitchhicking because you just trust anyone then I can assure you, trusting your fellow man is a retarded plan. What a fucking retard that lady was and her family is also fucking retarded, they all deserve it the fucking waste of skin.

By a truck.

#banrapeculture
#notalltrucks

womenthink

You can follow her progress here.

twitter.com/AleppoMarch

not yet

mother nature provided us with a failsafe mechanism... if we ever become TOO detached from reality, our suicide programming kicks in and shit like this happens.

They have a savior complex and believe that everyone will treat them as well as white men will.

Whaaaaat? You don't think we'll read the headline
>Anna the hippie girl brings love and peace to the Middle East by walking from Europe to Alleppo
in 10 months from now? Woah, you must be a very negative and sad person.

these people know it wont, they do it for attention

Top kek leafy bro

This reminds me about "Children Crusade". Oh fuck that it's just clearing the gene pool of retards.

>I want thing!
>men go get/make thing for them
They basically do.

Also, in the west no man would dare hit a woman, since all men in visual range would swarm to help them.
I guess they figure it's the same everywhere.

cucksade
hhahahaaha
we need to meme this
Only strong progressive liberals can stop the war
together we march to syria
sadly i think their inner coward that knows everything they say is BS would be too strong

>gets raped
>likes it
>ask for more in front of husband
We hentai now

>Like, where's the sense of self-preservation. What fucking fairlyland do they live in where they don't think there's a very real chance of something awful happening to them?
It's a shit test. They are challenging White men (their fathers & boyfriends) to step in and save them.

Then there will be 10 months of no posts followed by an ISIS video on HD.

HAHAHAHA
Who remember the SWJ woman who hitchhiked through Turkey to prove muslims are civilized and ended up raped and killed?

The route they will take.

>makes it 3 steps into Turkey
>raped/killed immediately

She'll get (covert) police protection. No country wants to be that country. Or she'll be denied a transit visa at some point.

JUST

They don't and the second they hear this suggestion they will accuse you of being "very negative." They know the answer but they don't want to confirm this.

Make her aleppo-chan

Heard about this on the news.

No sympathy for someone hiking through an active war zone. The world is not a nice and safe place like it is in America, these people live in bubbles and then get them shattered in the real world.

I just hope they didn't reproduce first

How does she plan on just strolling through a war zone?

it's not official yet. Give it a few years.

underrated

When will leftists wake up from their dreams? What sane person honestly believes that this will change anything, but make herself and her cause look even more retarded?

>police protection

The police are the ones doing most of the raping.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnUDO1jDfnQ