Will Britain become the world 2nd most potent military power in the next 15 years?

Will Britain become the world 2nd most potent military power in the next 15 years?

They will be able to project their power with 5th generation aircraft anywhere in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

yeah bro, we superpowa

no dad stop rehashing the old times you're so embarassing
>a fucking ramp

We have also modified our navy, is some shit gonna hit the fan?

>a fucking ramp

Those ramps!

Ramps are great, cheap as fuck and reliable.

The Russians just lost two aircraft because of arresting wire problems on their aircraft carrier

CATOBAR breaks down a lot, plus you cant launch is rough seas

*sigh* honestly I too long for the days of Britian ruling the seas so I'll allow it but please buy more f35's the program cost is killing us.

No, not really. But I like your spitfire

GCHQ is the probably main source of UK geopolitical influence these days

Dont we make alot of the components for the F35.

Its like %25 British away

Rule Britannia!

Lovely Plane!

Trump just asked for quotes on more hornets.

F35 is kill. Muh billion dollar hoverjets making him hollar.

Bond

we make the stuff that makes them hover, we'll probably take over the program if you dump it

At least your use of "they" confirms you realize it's nothing to do with you

No, mate.

We could've as we have the ability.

>Put a woman PM in charge of our Military
Mate, she's selling our tanks to Jihadis in the Middle East. We just lost a third of out tanks, we are using APCs now as tanks.

She got rid of our fucking Navy Missiles.

She's cut our regulars by 60%.

Lol, we're fucked. At least we got nukes.

Evoke discussion and debate to gain a greater understanding of the world and others

Were building more navy ships tho

Fighting 2 world wars back to back, giving up a lot of our colonial land and joining the EU has fucked us for a very long time.

I'm glad to see we're putting a renewed interest in our military now, but it'll be a long time.

We need another Aircraft Carrier. No point in building ships, mate, when we can't afford to man them.

Fuck sake we have to fill our Aircraft Carrier with Helicopters. May and Cameron have cut the military to nothing, and spwnding billions to build accomdation for females whi want to koin the infantry is the biggest waste of money.

>A FUCKING RAMP

No

I think China and India would find that debateable

They reminds me a little bit of our own Fokker D.XXI

Wasn't the only beauty of a plane we bought from the English!

>Rule! Britannia!
>Britannia! Rule the waves!
It's a command to rule, not a statement of face
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
>ywn fuck a sexy hot girl dressed up as a sexy nelson

If Trump cancels the F-35 those carriers will be useless.

We make a bunch of the parts for the F-35 as it is, primarily every single engine.
You're implying we wouldn't just make our own.
We invented STOVL technology with the harrier, we could do it again.

It's too late to cancel anyway, they're already building them. We own our first batch of 4, maybe 8 now.

>British Superpower
>My fucking sides

How do you plan on being a superpower when you have so many poo in loos? Those people can't fight, and your country is too politically correct to ban them from the military.

Can you imagine having a poo in loo being captain if one if your ships? Lol

Also, the British are only good at fighting people who can't fight back like Afgan goat herders and African Spearman.

Any country with a real military would be able to take you teafags out easily.

This.

>the British are only good at fighting people who can't fight back like Afgan goat herders and African Spearman.
Holy fuck when was the last time you fought a war against anyone that wasn't a peasant?
Did you know that there isn't a ship in the entire US Navy that has sunk an enemy ship and the last time you did it was in 1988 and it was only a fucking Iranian patrol boat.

>60% white talks about Also, the British are only good at fighting people who can't fight back
>mfw America couldn't even beat a bunch of Vietnam farmers

>describing USA but talking about pooinloos instad of negros