US drones ineffective against Russian hacking: Ukraine

>US drones worth millions of dollars that Ukraine had bought to support its war against Russian-backed separatists have been ineffective against jamming and hacking, Ukranian officials said.

>Ukraine had bought 72 Raven handheld drones that are not armed for surveillance in the field.

>A top official said the drones were disappointing and should be returned.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-drones-exclusive-idUSKBN14A26D?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO REFUNDS

Kek. FPBP

Oh wow, it's like US military is only capable of fighting sandniggers

>Oh wow, it's like US military is only capable of fighting sandniggers
US military sucks, Serbs are way better trained than them. Their special forces like the SEALS are the only real deal.

Clinton sold those drones didn't she.

>"No refunds"

>american engineers

>no refunds

so what. its a drone its not hard to hack plus they have our drone tech already.

dont you guys remember when one crash/landed and iran got their hands on it?

why are you surprised and why is this news?

how will you ever recover?

>t. 12 yr milfag

in other news the russians hack an RC Plane

>yawn.
childsplay.
thanks for revealing your power levels or lack thereof.

>How 2 jam any wireless signal:

Be louder

>that Ukraine had bought
top keks cia

mfw im most likely the only person on Sup Forums who was by pure chance picked to be trained in electronic warfare for ied defeat.

subhuman russian can't even win ukraine and got embarrassed by georgia too

So Hillary sold them a bunch of useless drones, and now they want a refund? If they were useful she would have given them to ISIS.

I thought that was basic telecom knowledge.

>"unarmed handheld drone"
>post pic of full size predator drone
Poo and loo you are as bad as a click bait website. Hurr durr andvanced military drones hacked by Russian. Really the drones I question are on par with a lot of hobby teir drones.

are you really stupid enough to not know that other countries dont get american hardware/software packages with these things?

yeah....cause its totally our fault that they werent following EWDefeat procedures or had none in place at all...

i thought you shitskins were supposed to be good with electronics? maybe its just the ones in the USA.

I have your electronic warfare right here bro
youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA

Subhuman bloodmixed jew protector fucked up middle east, retreated and now is not even invited into syrian talks.

Kek, took you long enough to make that point.

We have Heron drones though and are buying 100 predator drones from you guys

Yours for only $40,000 USD per unit.

>Google unarmed handheld drone

kek, it's these pieces of shit.

>are you really stupid enough to not know that other countries dont get american hardware/software packages with these things?
They don't even have software, they just used unprotected analogue signals like a remote control plane from 1995 would.

>worth millions of dollars

>Slavd

You know there's quite a big difference between an RQ 11 and an RQ 170

Kek

>trained

All you do is turn the box on and accidentally break all of our stuff with it

Russian electronic warfare is staggeringly impressive, coupled with the S-300/400 systems they are a force to be reckoned with.

This is what happens with imperial overstretching and relying on electronic signals to fly drones and ICBMs from Langley. Cheeky Ruskies just focus on figuring out how to cut all the strings and disconnect the master from the puppets.

Nigga electronic jamming defending your shit humvees from walkie talkie activated IEDs in bumfuckmiddleofnowherestan is small fry compared to Russian EW.

took me long enough? what? you think im on your time or something? or that i even fucking care how ignorant you will still be when this thread is over?

again, you have no clue, so just drop it.

Signal jamming is not exactly hacking..

This. They're already naming their ECMs as a superweapon itself. But I would wager it was just a 17-year old Donetskian with a shameful mustache and beard in his bombed out bungalow and drinking Vodka straight out of the bottle and smoking menthol cigarettes as a heater.

I meant that took you burgers long enough to know that the drones mentioned in the article aren't the predator drones. Here I simplified it for you.

It's just sad that any military relies of such a shit quality "drone". I could spend 100th the amount of money and buy 10x the drone.

>Here i simplified it for you.

didnt Iran or someone seemingly hack a drone and force it to land a few years back?

So it was this drone. LMAO poor hohols

Sentinel drone. RQ-170. Way bigger than the Ukrainian ones. Rumors are it was the Russians who did the drone and it just landed in Iran.

it crash landed in tact. operators lost control.

Which one you talking about?

>A fucking note pad
Kek.

lol...you just keep making a jackass out of yourself dont you?

everything needs to be this size when youre in combat you little fucking whelp.

jesus apu....youre fucking useless.

>install new game
>be noob
>rage quit, uninstall game

Basically these drones are like vidya. Once you get a hang of it add a couple of mods, custom config and you can get a shitload of frags. But enter a new server they show you your place and then you complain to steam about hacking. Same shit.

Underrated

>In a combat
>Needs a fucking notepad with his name on it
Wow you guys are a real fucking retards.

>Russian hacking
>drones can't hack Russian hackers
>Ukraine bought hacking drones from USA hackers who hacked themselves

lmao wtf are you talking about?
is this how people act when theyve been defeated and properly checked on the internet?

you clearly have no clue about electronic warfare and have been picked apart and revealed as a fucking hillary supporter. knowledge will always destroy the communist.

Stop trying to make a big deal about blocking IEDs. You yanks think you are so good at everything when Russia can turn your vehicles and ICBMs into million dollar paperweights. Even some of your generals have said Russian EW is 10x more advanced than the US.

Why do you think Crimea was taken without a shot fired? All Ukrainian comms and air/ground vehicles were rendered useless.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised that the reason your overpriced Zumwalt destroyer had to be rescued was because of a Russian sub trolling you with an EW torpedo.

The US has spent so much R&D on stealth and railcannons that you have fallen behind the bell curve.

What the fuck did they expect? They actually believed Obama would help them?

Well I wanna know why you posted that notepad of yours? What point it fucking proves? How am I supposed to know what security protocols you retard use?

Subhuman burger too busy watching CNN to realise Russia never invaded Ukraine. Not all burgers are this retarded, I swear.

I can build a better one for under a thousand.

Yep. And Europe too

I'm pretty sure a while back some US general was "teary-eyed" after seeing what the Russians are doing with EW in the region.

They've got fucking EW divisions, whilst US can maybe jam taliban walkie-talkies in Afghanistan.

im crying right now

>Cheeky Ruskies just focus on figuring out how to cut all the strings and disconnect the master from the puppets.

Which is why autonomous CV targeting systems are a thing.

>hohols expected newest equipment
>US gave them outdated junk
How unexpected.

It's either an article from DefenceNews or National Interest.. or both.

The yank is going after the Indianon because he can refute shit that US Generals and advisors have openly admitted.

ITT Butthurt non liberty heroes.
I've trained with other nations and we all agree that everyone sucks. Can't say about Russia but everyone else confirmed for shit. The fact that we were training with your "elite" shows how shit you all are. My unit isn't even elite and without fail 3 hours on target waiting for the europoors every time.

I want to see evidence that the Donald Cook was jammed and its Aegis system taken down while the Su24 pilot kept making selfie attempts.
Someday my wish will become reality.

>Why do you think Crimea was taken without a shot fired?

Because the Ukrainian military was thoroughly infiltrated with "pro-Russia" traitor officers who handed the keys over to Putin the moment he said "let's do it". Also, Russia had already sent its own "little green men" soldiers on vacation into Crimea so that they could be the initial ground forces and then provide leadership to the forced-to-join-up-at-gunpoint locals who were trapped by them.

There is LOADS of evidence that Russia has been involved in the Ukraine Crisis. Even captured tanks on display in Kiev have been shown to have batteries from a plant in St Petersburg and other war related accessories from Russia.

>pic related

>Putin is now hacking a literal fucking camera on a RC plane

havent you ever thought that russia has sold ukranian government its tanks and equipment before 2014?

There are two sides to a civil war dude. Pro Ukrainians wouldn't have wanted to give it up without a challenge.

Though even with the massive divide between Ukrainians and Pro Russians. It still doesn't change the fact that Russian EW has left Ukrainian forces with no means of radio communication and use of vehicles.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c

I've seen lots of proof that says they have. Where is your proof refuting my proof?

>bought
>hey the ukraine kill some russians in reasonably small numbers for geopolitical reasons with the help these free drones plox

Stupidly I didn't take pictures of the placards with all the information on them about the captured vehicles. But in regards to the battery and dates from the serial numbers I think it was post civil war, though I am unsure. Still, like everything with the civil war it's murky as fuck.

>Buy outdated drones
>What!? Why are my drones outdated!? I want a refund!

Where is you CAC card at? Low quality bait mate.

>millions of dollars

You can literally buy a drone in Costco for 100$ and it takes 1080p video.

Of course they did. But the "separatists" also had more recent systems that Russia *hadn't* ever sold to Ukraine.

Considering that most of Ukraine's equipment is either Soviet-era Russian or post-Soviet Russian, it's no surprise that the Russians can screw up their communications. This is like a locksmith being proud that he can break into his customers' houses by opening the locks he sold them using the keys he supplied to them.

> not knowing that a mil-spec hammer costs $1000

>Ukraine had bought 72 Raven handheld drones that are not armed for surveillance in the field.

haha looks like the hohols got jewed!

lol

>haha looks like the hohols got jewed!

Yeah like 2 years ago and still ongoing.

>US drones worth millions of dollars that Ukraine had bought
there goes millions debt added into ukraine govt debt

He doesn't have to prove you anything since Russian military is not active in Ukraine. Maybe some volunteers but there are French and Spanish volunteers fighting there as well pure because they miss the action. Even US Blackwater is active there

Russians definitely had a hand in the creation of that cauldron that forced the peace treaty. Separatists couldn't have done that solo.

b-but it is ... what you think of hacking isn't exactly hacking though ...

are they using ukraine like everyone used spain previous to WW2?

lol have you ever met US military? theres a reason why almost nothing is high tech or computer operated they are the dumbest of our population by far.

Sure thing pal