300: a group of white males massacring thousands of arabs and blacks

>300: a group of white males massacring thousands of arabs and blacks.

Would they be able to shoot a movie like that today with all the leftists, sjws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRY2d1N6YRU
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
arlenroth.com/html/crossroads.shtml
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Greeks
>White
pay denbts

>arabs and blacks
oh shit, I meant sandniggers and niggers, wtf is wrong with me, think I'm getting all soft with all the leftism around me

Is this gif now officially enrichment of Sup Forums autism from Greece?

it's a webm

300 makes my dick hard.

>Muslim ships sinking under the wrath of Odin and Poseidon

Huunnggg

youtube.com/watch?v=qRY2d1N6YRU

>Muslims
Persians weren't Muslims back then.

What were they then? Zoroastrian?

With that length and quality might as well be a gif

It got slammed by a lot of left/SJW types when it came out.

I think Hollywood could still make a movie like that even today and just weather the criticism. They care about the shekels most of all.

the gif version is like half a meg, look at it, 54k of magic.

Don't you ever dare compare the magical algorithm webm uses to compress to the uncompressed gif format.

>muslims
Holy shit how retarded can you get

It's fucking Thor who causes storms and shit not Odin.

Also they weren't Mussies yet they were Zoro

300 is like if they made a movie about the Trojan War but had all the Trojans as white europeans and all the Greeks as swarthy North Africans.

It deliberately got so much shit backwards that it's basically a comedy. Still fun to watch though.

You realise the Spartans didn't come off great?

The film literally opens with infanticide.

Only if you have a problem with eugenics.

And? It clearly shows that their way of life bred strong soldiers that utterly defeated the invading Persians.

islam came after christianity bro

middle east would not have been muslim during pagan times

BUT IT WORKED THO

I like how all the Mediterranean warriors who reside within hundreds of miles of Turkroaches and Moors managed to look like Northern European underwear models.

>Muslim ships sinking under the wrath of Odin and Poseidon
>Odin
>Poseidon

...DUDE... these are 2 completly different religions... how fucking stupid are you that you think the greeks believed in odin?

Nah, as they then spend the next sequence abusing children. Then go on to be dominated by retarded superstitions and commit a grave "sin" by murdering an ambassador.

The film doesn't have good guys.

the only problem i had with this movie is that they made the greeks white and the persians black. persians and greeks were much harder to tell apart. 10x harder today

weren't all the gods the same, just different names based on different cultural expressions?

i've heard many pagans talk about this

They were still shit skins so it's close enough.

Yes because faggots can beat off to it.

Reminder they were fags . -.-

this autist will get us banned again

also let's not forget about the mighty Kraken

WHY MUST YOU TAKE EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY

If anything, the persians were the based ones, until the romans, of course. The greeks were just bickering peasants.

They didn't though.....

They lost at Thermopylae. Only winning later at Plataea because Babylon had revolted requiring the bulk of the Persian army to be withdrawn.

Even in that battle they Spartans, who were admitedly hard, did not cover themselves with glory.

>Hurrr can't charge yet. The auguries don't permit it.

>murishits
>white

kys pendejo

>American education

how come there aren't many blonde greeks anymore?

oh that's right, that's what 400 years of turkish occupation does, face it you are a mixed country

leave it to a german to defend muslim shitskins

>spartans
>white

you channel boys are so creative. Where do you come up with these fantasies?

this

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/

10/10 b8 made me read it twice after all the retards like me replied.

>ITT: Thread theme

Pls have cancer

Burger educats on everyone you are proof it fails

>MFW all the muslims I triggered by generalizing their beloved religion

Think about A Fistful of Dollars.

>American comes to Mexican town to cause infighting between local gangs and leave after dozens brown people are dead

it was military occusion you fatso.It was not colonization.

Stay salty mexican shit in denial

i'm the last true german here, i don't know what fun is.

first of all they weren't muslims.
second i never said that i don't liked it that they get killed.

SPARTA!

HELLAS!

THEN, AND AGAIN, THE SING OF 300 MEN!

SLAUGHTER!

PERSIANS!

GLORY IN DEATH! SPARTANS WILL NEVER SUUUURRREENNNNDDDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HOO

HAA

HOO

HAA

>Persians are black in this movie
Literally wewuz-tier. Persians used to be white until the Arabs showed up.

>blonde
>Greeks
>anymore

American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

why so sour, kraut?

i said occupation, but a lot of fucking was done

nearly everyone in greece has dark hair

shame Sparta gets all the love when Athenians were the heroes of the persian wars. Guess people can't really understand naval battles and how much more complicated they were.

sure man

Both Trojans and Greeks were caucasian, Troy is placed geographically at the northwest coast of Turkey, the thing is most greeks were tanned or kinda black/red/orange because of their exposure to the sun

>HOO
>HAA

wasn't that Pacino in Scent of a Woman?

Nothing was done.Even when there was a rape or the possibility of it,the greek woman killed the baby.See Zalogo Dance

On the other hand turks are greek rapybaby and they brought it to themselves.See Janissaries

leave it to the limey to bitch about muh naval warfare

Almost everyone in ancient greece had dark hair

Oh wow, OP is a faggot! How shocking!

what else should I do? Bitch about Vietnam or the Gulf wars?

>nearly everyone in greece has dark hair

From the dawn of humanity

MAYBE BECAUSE MY COUNTRY GETS INVADED AND ALL THE IDIOTS ARE THINKING IT'S RACIST WHEN YOU SAY IT'S ENOUGH NOW

seriously, i like all the old mythologies and it triggers my autism when somebody is mixing them up. have a nice day sir.

stay out of my thread , leftist scum

This shit has been going on since the '80s. Remember 'Crossroads'? Ralph Macchio playing guitar? Well, the guy that did the guitar work behind the scenes wrote about his experience with making the movie:

arlenroth.com/html/crossroads.shtml

>The scene originally opened also with Vai cutting down Shuggie Otis (onetime guitar phenom and son of the renowned LA blues bandleader, Johnny Otis), but after many days of shooting, it ended up on the cutting room floor, because they said it was not politically correct to have a white guy beating a black guy. Hey, I though he was supposed to be the devil!!! Anyway, that was sad, because it would've resurrected Shuggie's career. He and I did at least do a little Hot Licks audio project while I was there, and we had a great time together.

This shit can't die soon enough.

well, Ralphie ain't that white himself, he's not like the blue eyed devil.

Persians aren't arabs. Maybe you should take a break from waxing your western civilization boner and try reading a book.

Wow, this piece of shit manages to even call me a leftist...

How fucking deluded are you?
The battle at Thermopylae is a heroical tale of Leonidas sacrificing himself and his loyal men to stop an invasion.
So heroic were their actions, that they motivated the rest of the Greeks to stop their infighting and unite to defeat the invaders.
These men were such heroes that even today, thousands of years later, their names and story are remembered.

Fucking epic if you ask me.

He was talking about Stevie Via beating the nigger before he challenged Ralph. But the cut it because they wanted to be politically correct in 1986.

The thing is, Spartans were the most skilled foot soldiers in the greek lines,the strategies and the way greeks fucked persians in the ass through their navy were esential for their victory.
Still, without Thermopylae things would've been different.

>leftists, sjws
"strong" female lead, cucks husband dying for her and her children
Second movie had female as lead character
What was that about no SJW?

should have gotten Eddie Van Halen if you ask me

>American education at it again

>Husband dying for wife and children
>Cuck
So, every man that did his job as the protector and leader of the house and died was a cuck? Logic.

leftist scum

Van Halen is a literal faggot compared to Steve Vai. They SHOULD have gotten Jason Becker. He would have been closer to Ralph Macchio's age too.

God tier movie though.

oh no you didn't, APOLOGIZE!

>Would they be able to shoot a movie like that today with all the leftists, sjws?
Sure, the spartans are all shit shoving faggots so its totally fine.

Its cis white males that are the problem.
also
>greek
>white

>Greek
>White

Here is an image for you. You are welcome. We are friends now. :)

>mfw

Joe Satriani ftw

>oh that's right, that's what 400 years of turkish occupation does, face it you are a mixed country
this meme needs to die.

>dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

>Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton [30] who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”

>His main conclusions are that both Greeks and their neighboring populations are basically a mixture of Aegeans (a Mediterranean type local to the area) and Epirotics (Dinarics(e)) and are descended from the ancient inhabitants of the lands in which they live. The presence of individuals which approximate the Nordic subrace is minimal, and does not exceed 4-6% even in the most depigmented groups of Greece.

>In a critical review of his book [53], J. Lawrence Angel states that “Poulianos is correct in pointing out ... that there is complete continuity genetically from ancient to modern times.”

>Finally, a more recent statistical comparison [18] of ancient and modern Greek skulls resulted in the discovery of “a remarkable similarity in craniofacial morphology between modern and ancient Greeks.”

Ancient Greeks = Modern Greeks. Majority brunette and swarthy; minority fair/blonde element (~7%) which is native (not due to nordic mixture). Prominent in literature because of rarity.

it's comic book format, not meant to be taken literally

Jason Becker was half Satriani's age and had not only more raw talent, his musical composing ability was that of a classical master.

Not saying Satriani is bad. I saw both Satriani and Vai at G3 with Eric Johnson. But Jason Becker was on another level. Really sucks that he got Lou Gehrig’s disease.

persian is not the same as persian empire army

Both of them a literal subhumans compared to Petrucci, faggots

Some of the "strong independent womyn" aspects of the movie were historically accurate about the spartan women.

They didn't portray though the traditional spartan marriage which involved a lot of rape because "hurr dur baby stronger when its a rapebaby"

>non-american
>white

did your rabbi tell you that, shill?

They are literally Aryans.
Iran translates to the Land of the Aryans.

ok shickelstein, you can't tell people who or who isn't white as you faggots only place the non-white card when it suits you. We're on to you.

Pay denbts

Literal piece of shit. KYS.

>Some of the "strong independent womyn" aspects of the movie were historically accurate about the spartan women.
this is true. spartan women were pretty much like that. the men would be at war most of the time, so they ran a lot of shit domestically.

fun fact: some older spartan men would literally voluntarily get cucked to get their wives impregnated by superior, younger genes.

Van Halen is good, but he over-utilizes tapping. Vai is on another level compared to him.

feminist shill, go back to tumblr.

fucking frogs have to ruin everything

L E F T I S T S C U M
E E
F F
T T
I I
S S
T T
S S
C C
U U
M M

im no feminist, just going by historical records

>They were still shit skins so it's close enough.
>but greeks weren't

yeah like a proto-zoroastrianism. a bunch of different versions. Persians were pretty based, its Islam that messed them up. Same with Egypt. The Middle-East and North Africa had really cool cultures that Islam ruined. Now theyre all sandnig tier, kind of depressing.

>Greeks
>White

>Persians
>Arab

Literally 300 niggers vs countless Aryan bros. Leonidas is a manlet compared to Xerxes.