"Alt-Reich" pro Trump 4channers are mad that their counry, Russian is a shit hole. Go back to Putin -losers

"Alt-Reich" pro Trump 4channers are mad that their counry, Russian is a shit hole. Go back to Putin -losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

orientalreview.org/2014/02/06/western-powers-back-neo-nazi-coup-in-ukraine/
interpretermag.com/the-anti-semitic-demo-in-london-a-moscows-kgb-style-psy-op/
interpretermag.com/the-anti-semitic-demo-in-london-a-moscows-kgb-style-psy-op
infowars.com/msnbc-host-democrats-must-maintain-sustained-deranged-delegitimization-of-trump/
twitter.com/crimesofbrits
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
youtu.be/ecEK6llcucA
youtu.be/XeWXs8fLC1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go get your sex change you loser

>el Dee

Do you know this namefag?

People who have opinions that are different from mine are foreign agents. This is not a dangerous mindset.

Not calling out where that anti american mindset comes from is a weak mindset, fighting back is what we need in these dangerous time. Not calling out the Russian 'Alt Reich' Nazi Axis is dangerous.

Infiltration is real.
To ignore the possibility of it is equally dangerous.

funny uniform for fools

>Russian 'Alt Reich' Nazi Axis

Now it looks like your just here to make the idea look foolish.
Why don't you post links to real evidence?

Here's an example of typical a pro-russian story painting the Ukraine as Nazis.

> orientalreview.org/2014/02/06/western-powers-back-neo-nazi-coup-in-ukraine/

But then on the other side is this story with the British far right protesting against Ukraine.

> interpretermag.com/the-anti-semitic-demo-in-london-a-moscows-kgb-style-psy-op/

I know that there are many different 'neonazi' groups around the world and they aren't all necessarily allies, but it seems a bit strange that these Brits would protest Ukraine assuming both stories are true.

>Russian 'Alt Reich' Nazi
Something wring with you.

>interpretermag.com/the-anti-semitic-demo-in-london-a-moscows-kgb-style-psy-op
Not sure what you point is by comparing the two articles. All I know is that on Twitter and on Sup Forums if you dig into the posting you will mostly find Russians behind pro Trump posts. My experience. I don't hate Russians. I do hate the "Alt -Reich" haters. Don't you get tripped up by trying to be fair, forget fair.

This is part of operation "sustain the deranged," I take it?

You don't think Russia might promote Nazi groups in it's enemies to stir up trouble?

Would go believe me if I told you Soros was under the instruction of Israel when he funds trouble makers like BLM?

>Not sure what you point is by comparing the two articles.

My point was that news sources that are anti-Ukraine always seem to describe them as Nazis, but news sources more anti-Russia talk about Russia sponsoring the far right.

Meanwhile actual white nationalists seem to have something against Ukraine.
They're not buying the Ukraine = Nazi line so popular with the Russian friendly press.

When not protesting Jews they find time to take a stand against UK support for Ukraine.

This is either really good b8 or you're a fucking retard. Either way, I relied, 9/10 bretty good

I think so.

The goal seem to be discrediting the idea there are pro-trump twitter bots, by painting it as a mad lefty conspiracy theory.

This el Dee guy is either a useful idiot or actually works for who ever is running the bots.

Or maybe he is just here to add to the general confusion.

Guys, has anyone got their paycheck from Putin yet?

Mine hasn't came in yet.

No I meant the Rusky nonsense. An MSNBC guy said that they have to sustain the most deranged accusations imaginable against Trump every day to delegitimize him, doesn't matter how weird they are.

Not an MSNBC viewer.
Do you have a link?

infowars.com/msnbc-host-democrats-must-maintain-sustained-deranged-delegitimization-of-trump/

Can't seem to figure out how to link to the original, but yeah. There's a good video there.

So considering leftists are unironically arguing that acting retarded on purpose will get them to power, assuming people like OP are just right wing trolls trying to discredit leftists is a YUUUUGE assumption.

Didn't assume that.

But I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility.
The images he's posted have been so bad they could have been made deliberately so.

>infowars.com/msnbc-host-democrats-must-maintain-sustained-deranged-delegitimization-of-trump/

Funny how what this MSNBC guy says should be done mirrors what some Republicans have been doing for years, saying Obama isn't an American and that he's not their president.

>The images he's posted have been so bad they could have been made deliberately so.

True, but they're exactly spot on with what leftists actually believe and preach 24/7.

>what leftists actually believe and preach 24/7

That's what I'm beginning to question.

Not only how many of the bot like twitter accounts are pro-Trump but also how many really absurd left wing ones exist.

Some seem to have been set up during this election simply to proclaim that the owner is a polyamorous transexual otherkin supporting the Democrats.

This doesn't sound like a sensibly campaign strategy. More like something opponents would create to make them look stupid.

>Not only how many of the bot like twitter accounts are pro-Trump but also how many really absurd left wing ones exist

I'm not talking about the "SJW" flavor, I'm talking about the neoliberal/CIA rhetoric, principally that da Rooskies are coming.

You don't see avalanches of celebs and lefty politicians calling themselves transdimensional otherkin, you do see them coming up with insane, far fetched claims of Russian hacking etc.

The transdimensional otherkin 62 flavors of gender stuff has plenty of "real" people behind it (look at Assigned Male) but 99% of the time that shit seems to be pol style trolling.

>implying hard working Real Americans fucking use Twitter

They don't have time to fucking complain on Twitter, this image is bullshit

Like with the Jews?

wow you Nazi 'Alt-Reich" Pro Tamp trolls need a drink! Putin's got some just the poison for you. btw why do the Russian trolls never say how great Russia is? Because Russia is a dump and corrupt Oligarchs mess, that's why.

>far fetched claims

Is it far fetched though?
If someone said the CIA had been doing a similar thing causing the Arab Spring by stirring up trouble online, would you call it far fetched or consider it as a possibility.

It's not like it's just left wing celebs saying it, the intelligence community seem pretty sure the Russians have been involved.

>but 99% of the time that shit seems to be pol style trolling

That's party my point. There is so much parody of the extreme on the internet it's become impossible to be sure exactly who is a genuine nutter and who is just acting crazy.

It creates a climate where it's very easy for someone to behave in an outrageous way and have others take it at face value.

Why are people so stupid to accuse Putin of being a white nationalist. No one I talk to in right wing circles thinks that Putin is a White Nationalist. I mean Russia is more multiethnic than Ireland or even Sweden.

Everyone I know seems to be ambivalent to Putin but they don't see him as some "savior of the white race".

IMHO only people very new to Alt-Right ideas fall for the "Based Putin meme".

Hello and welcome to Sup Forums. Let me guide you.

Press the

Everyone knows Putin and Tramp are White Nationalists, that is why those two are popular.

I think if Putin is sponsoring the far-right outside Russia (not entirely sure if he is or if they love Russia for some other reason) it would probably be to keep those on the right divided having to constantly denounce the Nazis or become associated with them.

I imagine Putin would see those on the left at best as either potential allies Chavez (RIP you commie retard) or neural leaning friendly like Corbyn in the UK or at least as a weaker enemy like Obama.

holy shit this is the faggiest, non-self-aware propaganda i've ever seen

is this the best you antifa faggots can do?

I've heard he might be funding anti-fracking groups in Europe and the States because so much of the Russian government's money is from oil/gas exports.

The thing that bothers me about the Putin == White Nationalist ting is that I genuinely like Richard Spencer and do not think he is a plant by the Russians.

If the Russians were behind Spencer then they are doing a piss poor job as he has a following, but he doesn't hold a lot of political clout.

Now ruined by Tramp, welcome to the crappiest President ever

> counry
WTF is a counry ?
You're the one speaking with the Russian accent Commrade Cocksniffer

Follow the money. The Trump/Putin/Exxon axis will try to keep petrol prices from dropping. They will block clean energy, push for pipelines, hyped up 'deals', encourage mid east unrest to keep oil prices high. But oil prices will keep dropping, making the Russian people even more poor. The White Nationalism is real and dangerous but in the end it is all about the money.

I doubt there would be many actual Russian plants.

I think 'online radicalisation' is probably a thing.
Not like the jihadis with some random preacher trying to convince kids on the internet to hijack trucks and go for a joyride.
But stuff this:

twitter.com/crimesofbrits

Could be run by any foreign power just as easily as being run by a genuine angry paddy.
That makes be wonder how many accounts on the internet may have been started at the suggestion of intelligence personal from any country.

All you Russian trolls need to read some of the great Russian writers. What do they teach your in the Russian School? the Protocols of Zion is a fake. I recommend the book that showed that serfdom was bad for the Russian -A Sportsman's Sketches, Ivan Turgenev. 1852

Дaдим пeндocaм ПACACATЬ.

>Country of Russian.

Go back to Mexico, Juan.

Getting Real

please translate

Suck my cock, pendos

Suck my cock, pendos all my money is out of sucking Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
tripfagottry is a sin

Praise Putin!

Like I alway say to Russian trolls, "Putin is keeping the money for himself, the check will never arrive"

He will just send Nat to deliver.

>Russian Anti-American lies
Implying kike degeneracy is american...
gas yourself

You caught me. I'm an intern at Putins office. Here is your prize, some propaganda featuring some fake news and fake facts and fabricated video evidence just like how you guys like.
Second one even has a bonus appearance by your precious Natalia. When she's not speaking into a mic, her voice sounds especially cute so be sure to watch the whole thing to get maximum indoctrination!
youtu.be/ecEK6llcucA
youtu.be/XeWXs8fLC1I