Muslims are Christians natural allies against the Jew

Muslims are Christians natural allies against the Jew

Think about it, who's more redpilled than the Arabs? While the white western world is subject to usury by the Jews that we can't see without digging, Arabs see the Jewish backed genocide of their people right there, in front of their faces.

Think about it, Sup Forums. If we are to stop the Jews and their destruction of the west via subversion tactics, we must make allies. There is a religion to Europe's south, 1.3 billion strong who, if we just listened to them, would be willing to help us fight our common enemy.

>This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them.
Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight.
The Muslims are to fight for them.
If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

bump

also, hezboallah, Hamas and the Iranian government are not terrorist organizations like the (((media))) will have you believe.

Jeremy Bowen was removed from his position at the BBC for reporting that Hamas was helping the children. Because he reported honestly, he lost his job

I dated an Albanian girl who came from a mudshit family. Her dad fucking hated me and it didn't help that I was a welfare queen. Anyways we came to a middle ground one time when my girl at the time told him that I hated jews and blamed them for what was wrong with the world (I don't have a filter and ranted about that shit occasionally). We had a talk and discussed how they victimize themselves and brainwash people via the media. He had never pieced the part of the media together but once I showed him all the execs of the big companies he was blown away. He was a little more tolerant of my shit but I could tell he still hated me but we did hate the merchants together.

its good to find common ground it really is, but miscegenation is a tool of the jew and Albanians are not white.

but this also goes to show that Muslims are willing to take the redpill on jews if they havent already, which most of them have.

Well I'm a spic so no harm done really, if anything I was fucking up her gene pool.
The guy was super informed on their banking kikery and how they fuck countries over with that.

spic as in mestizo or spic as in youre from a latino country but have predominantly spanish/portuguese/italian blood?

I agree entirely.

Mexican spic who's ancestors were raped real good
I'm tanned but not brown and have been confused for being white, still a spic though, I don't lie to myself.
I'm taking a shit no bully but this is what I look like

pretty much everyone on this fucking earth is a natural ally against the jews. it's like you are saying some people like jews unironically.

i guess no harm done there then

that's kinda true, but allies have to be redpillable. Western minorities tend to be retarded and will bend down for shlomo for some foodstamps and a little weed

It seems the only group of people anywhere doing anything about the jewish problem are the muzzies.

:^D

we are getting along well with Israel these days which is strange, the government used to be all "gas the kikes" and shit but looks like they weren't man enough to attack syria and israel at the same time.

we still see "a kike soldier hit a Palestinian child in Jerussalem" news but the jew hate seems to tone down recently

thats because your government is trying to appease nato and the EU and other jewish backed western power blocs. The EU can't have a member that is jew conscious or the whole thing would collapse

I'd rather have jews chop off my foreskin than muslims chop off my head.

muslims wouldn't be chopping off heads if our governments weren't forcing them off their land in Israel's name.

yeah and take all your hard earned cash because "lol banking"

muslims wouldn't be chopping anyone's head if the eternal anglo didn't fuck them up at every occasion since 1918.

At least I will be still alive.
Muslims are the biggest cancer of modern world and the ony reason we care about them at all is because the have oil and gas.

Jews are cancer as well, but they aren't as dangerous as towelheads.

muslims never used to be these dangerous
had the Jews not forced the Anglo to cede them palestine and destroy the ottomans, there would be no refugee crisis, muslims wouldnt be so pissed off and violent, and whites and muslims would be able to get along.

Shut the fuck up roach. Muslims are and have always been barbaric subhumans. The Balkans are the worst area of Europe thanks to years of Muslim invasion and rape.

no one's denying that, Kiwi

Nowadays though, with Jews at the helm of pissing off muslims and forcing them into Europe via lobbying and bribing, Jews have weaponized muslims against the white man

If the white man allied with Muslim states (not refugees, refugees a shit) the Jew problem could be fixed.