Is he a CIA creation meant to undermine the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iRlyo_Q-lQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FxfDOOY2H28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.. he literally was one of the prominent figures of the early alt right, but wasnt instrumental in its prominence.

he is being pushed by the media as a figurehead to further their anti-right agenda though

No, but you are a faggot

clarification: he's being pushed by the media as a figurehead for their *anti-antiestablishment agenda

There is no such thing as "Alt-Right." Hillary created the term to label her critics like putting a Jewish Star on a Semitic person in Nazi Germany.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=0iRlyo_Q-lQ&t=1s

There is no (((alt-right))). Leave SIDF.

Literally no one even heard about him until now. Even Milo Yiannopolous deserves the title "founder of the alt right" more than him.

Thisisbait.gif

stop obsessing about this fgt we dont need a leader we as we are a global hivemind.

>Literally invents the phrase alt-right
>Some fag who isn't even alt-right is supposed to be considered the movement's founder.

You are an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo

He's not an idiot, that is what Clinton and the ,media has done.
While the "alt-right" before that was just a term that more or less meant 'people on the right who aren't neo-cons'

Speak for yourself, newfag

The Alt-Right is an Alphabet Soup setup.
I don't know if anyone from TRS.biz is a plant but they're fucking stupid enough that they're effectively unable to question whether or not their whole movement is controlled opposition.
Even if he isn't a plant, Richard Spencer is a goon-looking faggot who ought to be thrown in prison along with David Duke, Andrew Anglin, et al. for giving such cringe-worthy voices to legitimate critiques of the established system of world dominance.
I really don't understand why anybody would disagree with me unless they're a shill.

Leaf leaf leaf
The alt right doesn't exist
He's just another opportunist looking to grab some cash and fame.

You are another idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

>invent the term alt-right
>be around far longers than alt-lite
>actually a CIA creation
Newfags get the fuck out. I doubt there are any real CIA plants but if there were Alex Jones and his merry band of water filter salesmen and retarded conspiracy theorists would be better candidates.

Listen, I'll tell you some secrets.

He didn't invent the phrase. He did however try to capitalize on it after its creation which is why myself and many others have distanced ourselves from him. The awkward presentations with slideshows and shitty A.R. logo art is just not what's important to us.

Ding ding ding, we have a winrar.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxfDOOY2H28

Calling people idiots is not an argument.

Spencer is far from the same level of faggotry as Anglin and Duke.

>Newfags
The only 'newfag' here is the guy who thinks that the phrase "Alt Right" was common here prior to early-mid 2015

>why myself and many others
> important to us.
Oh do go on. I would love to hear more about this.

Implying I'm here to argue and not just laugh at you /leftypol/ and R_Donald faggots.

I "white identity" just a tactical approach to get whites thinking as a collective that will lead to white nationalism? If white identity is the endgame, then that's fucking retarded.

>Implying I'm here to argue and not just laugh at you /leftypol/ and R_Donald faggots.
Fair enough. But the media and Clinton did effectively label the "alt-right" as nazis and then lumped all of their political opposition into that group. I don't think pointing that out makes me an idiot.

It's clear it was propaganda/smear campaign/not at all accurate, but that doesn't change what they did.

Alex Jones has actual ties to the CIA. Google it.

This board and 8/pol/ have been taken over by JIDF, spamming all the controlled opposition kike lovers like pjw, lauren, alex, stefan etc.

This. Absolutely this. Anyone who calls themself "alt-right" is either a shill or a retard.

CIA shills detected, my concidence detector is echoing furiously

I think the concern is, there will be no one left defending our cause.

Chicks love him.

Good.
Then the pressure just builds and builds and builds.

Either CIA or NSA but very possibly. Probably not to undermine the "alt right", but Trump and his presidency. Just speculating.

>but that doesn't change what they did.
Which backfired terribly. Now the momentum is on our side. The writing is on the wall.

While I'm not on anyone's side, your "movement" could end up being an incredible liability. If promises are not kept and there is any heat over it, you will be discarded as extremists. Again, BLM got a Walmart deal, not the "alt-right". Go get a merch deal.

> Hurr durr everybody is controlled opposition
Kill yourself faggot

He's doing his very best to get there.
Fascism was rising in popularity recently because it was perceived as having intelligent, well-spoken individuals capable of handling themselves and their organizations well in public.
Whether or not you want to say "Hail Trump, Hail Victory," the fact is that he's trying to join the "Far Right Stock Characters" social network, in which Jones, Duke, and Anglin are firmly established personalities.
He's only damaging it as is.
The Alt Right does its own merch deals. You can buy Fash The Nation coffee cups. Everyone supporting it constantly demands donations or offers shitty products that let you feel like you're saving the white race when really you're just lining the pockets of a group of merchants dealing in ideas and emotions.

You act like you know not only which alphabet agency started it but also what their plans were and that you've outmaneuvered them.
This kind of thinking is why I don't feel like I have to signal very hard against the retards who buy into the Alt Right label. They think the game is over because they think they're a step ahead of their enemy. Do you really think you've outsmarted the CIA, user? I'm sure you're not the first to think as much.

Reminder that every cunt who claims he was somehow important before is a lying kike shill trying to force this false flagging faggot onto us.

>Spencer is far from the same level of faggotry as Anglin and Duke.

Literally did the nazi salute in front of cameras saying hail trump. He is far more cringy than anyone else.

inb4 "roman salute hurr" anyone with a 2 brain cells know what the nazi salute is to normies and how much it would damage the entire rights image. So either he is actually brain dead retarded or he intended on making everyone look like a nazi. I wish he would get shot in the street and become a martyr to the cause because as of now he is a false flag faggot.

No, you're thinking of Andrew "Gas The Kikes" Anglin

>He didn't invent the phrase
Who did? Was it a Jew?

Or maybe we're just more informed than you, cunt.

>CIA creation
Why would you think so? Explain yourself. You need arguments.

i knew who he was before i ever saw that faggot milo get shilled on Sup Forums

Yeah ok, giving the media exactly what they need in a five second clip of a faggot yelling hail victory hail trump to blast on TV whenever the "alt-right" does anything is very well informed.

Nobody cares about some shitty message board he posted on and nobody cares about him except shills. Fuck off.