Sup Forums what did he mean?

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>develop nuclear weapons so the world comes to its senses

I don't understand his logic regarding nuclear pproliferation, and why he meant by drain the swamp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXnkFd373T4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811975049431416832?lang=fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drain the swamp means get corrupt people out of power

and what about the second sentance? regarding nuclear proliferation, I don't get it?
so he wants to develop so much nuclear weapons that people will come to their senses? come to their senses regarding what?

As long as new nuclear weapons are being developed worldwide, then so should the US.

>the rest of the world is going full hog stockpiling and testing nukes
>the states isn't because 'muh feelings'
>thus, we need to stop giving a fuck about fee-fees and start being competitive in the nuclear arms race until the rest of the world realizes how fucking stupid it is

the subtext is "the only reason other countries are making nukes is because we're not doing a fucking thing to stop it", and as soon as the states announces it's working on nukes, everyone else will either back off or be forced to work in secret

nuclear weapons is the only thing stopping nuclear powers from fighting eachother. We should be thankfull they exist or we would be on the brink of WW5 or 6 right now and not 3.

ok german ag, now tell me, what happens when everybody gets the nuclear weapon? how will people solve their problems then?

today all the countries of the west are fighting the east through proxy wars, in countries with no nuclear weapons.

when everybody will get it how will they fight?

in video games? with drones over the pacific?

no, they'll probably fucking decide to nuke the fuck out of their ennemies and reduce them to dust

strong opinions from someone who can't parse a sub-140 character tweet

>when everybody will get it how will they fight?
>everyone should get nukes

dud I understood it that way, but I couldn't believe thats what he meant, so I wanted your opinion, to see if what I thought was what he meant.

I thought he had some inteliggent explanation, now I can finally see that he is a crazy psycho that is gonna lead the world to extinction

exactly, isn't that what trump is saying?

>I understood it
>isn't that what trump is saying

stick to eating frogs and getting hit by trucks

explain instead of adhominems, how will promoting nuclear proliferation will make people "come to their senses"

He is saying that the USA should get so many nukes that all the other countries except russia, china and of course israel for the Samson Option won't even bother instead just join one of the 3 blocks. Making the world safer. 10D chutes and ladders.

this makes no sense. other countries will simply lie and develop even more nuclear weapons.

its like he started by himself a new nuclear race

expanding nuclear capability is not about increasing stockpiles, but having a system that allows use in any place and any time. the idea is that any country that attacks the US will get receive the full retaliation, regardless of where the country is.

just look at the cold war, it didn't bring peace stocking nuclear weapons doesn't improve international relations, it just makes them tougher and riskier

and you think other countries will just sit there and watch?

also hasn't this been the reason the cold war happened in the first place? with the missiles in cuba?

also the US has been making peace with some countries in Middle east to put in missiles for decades, what does it change?

Why? Why not put that money into nuclear defence systems instead, for example? Or trying to convince other countries to stop nuclear development?

Will the cycle ever end, Sup Forums?

>we wil always """be trying""" to DTS
Hahahaha, What happened to "we're gonna drain that swamp!" Drumpflets absolutely cucked. Enjoy years of "trying".

Because nuclear defense systems are not 100% full proof. They only aid a country in being able to slug it out with nukes for longer, thus nukes must be developed.

>not 100% proof

Well, maybe if we started putting some money towards the solution instead of just making the problem bigger and bigger..

So long as there are nukes America should be armed. It's not complicated. No one else is going to disarm so doing it themselves is suicidal. Nuclear defense systems like ABM are less of a deterrent than actual nukes.

Fucking hell you sure can tell the idiots too young to remember nuclear politics. It's all been braindead nonsense that somehow nukes are going away.

They're not. They never will. We'll have planet killing anti matter weapons and nukes will still be around.

have you seen Russia's new nuke?

It's called MAD and it works.

The US nuclear arsenal is old as shit and needs replacing. Russia is doing the same, the US must match. They'll agree to a certain amount of warheads and everyone goes about their day. Fucking christ pick up a cold war history book you obvious newfag.

Russia announced it first.

>We'll have planet killing anti matter weapons and nukes will still be around.

I like the way you think, leaf.

Other countries will never stop producing nuclear weapons, because nukes (and to a lesser degree biological and chemical WMD's) ensure that a country is safe from attack.

Consider that Iraq dismantled its WMD program and look what happened. Libya also dismantled its nuclear weapons program and look where Gaddafi is.

Now compare North Korea with its nuclear weapons or even Iran with its stockpiles of chemical weapons. Nobody is going after those countries.

Basically, dictators and smaller countries have seen that if they have nuclear weapons they're safe from invasion, and if they don't, they'll get invaded or foreign governments will help fund a coup.

As such, you'll never see smaller nations give up their nuclear weapons. Hoping they will is a pipedream.

oh OK so he was talking about the activists who want a nuclear free planet?

I thought he was talking about other countries

You'll never make it solid enough. The enemy will sneak bombs into your cities in sealed sea cans.

Yeah, they installed it on my neighbours back yard.

Pic related, visited the norwegian mountains and saw some NATO stuff.

BUT WE HAVE ENOUGH NUKES TO BLOW UP THE WORLD TWICE ALREADY.... REEEEE

>implying they would shoot it at US if the US had no nukes to respond with

they don't hate you that much, senpai

Ay hol up, but they said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Was that not so?

Well in the cold war the US had a huge stockpile of nukes

Russia had a huge stockpile of nukes

They hated each other and they had several disagreements

Did they nuke each other? No

Why? Because Nukes add another dimension to warfare. You deal out a big blow but then you can expect them to take out a huge chunk of your countryside as well.

Mutually assured destruction is the ultimate peacekeeper

youtube.com/watch?v=aXnkFd373T4

Nope, he was talking to the no nukes hippies.

Nukes are around and so long as they are the US must be armed to respond in turn.

It's not an arms race, it's maintaining the current detente.

He actually meant
>vaporize the swamp by unleashing nuclear holocaust upon it

It's more China everyone has to be worried about.

according to , the nuke counts are somewhere around 5k for US and Russia respectively.

How is that not enough to maintain a "balance of chaos"?

trump never said he would drain the swamp. Thats a liberal fake news lie. If you ask me the swamp should get ten feet deeper. Corruption is a liberal code word for freedom. why do you think they hate it so much?

First strike capability is all that matters. You get behind, power shifts and then youre not in control anymore.

do we have to go to war, I need a nap at 6 every day.

>china
>fucking up the biggest consumer of their capitalist-driven factory system

yeah no

and we better have proper facilities.

Iran is going to get nuked under trump presidency.
screencap and archive pls.

you need to be able to deliver 5k nukes. If the US can't use its nukes, it would be as good as having none. That would create a unbalance of power and probably lead to war.

bro thats from the official trump tweeter account

you warmongering libshills are so bloodthirsty you'd do anything to see russia destroyed. "mutally-assured destruction" is a liberal code word for "war with russia".

like I believe your photoshopped jew lies, shill, go correct someone elses record.

Well, then you make use of the existing warheads and put them on missiles that CAN be used and delivered in a timely fashion.

and a weeny vender.

What's our option then?

To lay down and let them build up their arsenal?

WAT
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811975049431416832?lang=fr

well those missiles may become obsolete, so there is need for constant improvement. That is basically what cold war was regarding nukes.

as if thats a bad thing? russia deserves full authoirty over america and if they invaded us tomorrow I would drop to my knees and thank them. Trump knows this, putin knows this, the people who don't are warmongering hillary shills.

The nukes and delivery systems are aging past their useful lifespan.

fake news. twitter is obviously trying to make trump look bad by posting fake stuff without his knowledge.

Go play your pinko chess game with the devil you commie bastard

Holy shit, you fuckwit. They sure as hell would use it to say "if you don't do what we want we'll nuke your cock off." Russians invented the scorched world tactic. Do you think they'll use that in their own country but not ours?

That relationship is skin deep. They could make those products and dump them in a hole and the net result is the same.

China has been fucking the US to gain knowledge in processes and technology. That's it. It was ruse and the game is up. Trump appointed someone who literally wants to end trade with China.

Trade between nations is not the relationship between a buyer and seller in a market. It's diplomacy.

Why do u u even care? we have enough nukes to kill all life on the planet already.

>"mutually-assured destruction" is liberal code word for "war with Russia"
I'd love to see a coherent and solid argument for how you came to this conclusion.

>commie
haha wow I thought you leftists loved communism? fyi, russia isnt communist anymore. They are even more capitalist than america is.

You can't unilaterally disarm, it's that simple. America has to maintain a nuclear deterrent. It has to be a tremendous deterrent. The best!

Because otherwise other countries that don't give a shit will acquire or expand their arsenals and, if they don't have one themselves... BOOM!

Bye-bye America.

While we understand that nuclear proliferation is shit, others don't. Until they understand that nuclear war is crap and COME TO THEIR SENSES, America needs nukes.

u're a cuck and that's defaation if twitter did that, trump wouldn't let it slide

because building up our nuclear arsenal could be seen as aggression towards them.

Trump is in a puzzle here. The only way he can get Russia to stop the arms race is to retreat Nato from eastern Europe. If he does that it will hurt him at home.

If he doesn't do that he must ensure that the US can make up for the increased Russian nuclear capability, by improving US capability.

you think libtards dont have absolute power over the internet? how brainwashed can you get... They get away with fake news all the time.

u wat m8

But thats not what Trump said, user. He said we should continue to strength our nuclear arsenal. Which seems like a waste of time and money, not to mention dangerous. The US has sufficient nuclear weapons to assure deterrence.

The nuclear material in those warheads is aging and becoming non viable.

Nuclear material has a half life.

Most US supercomputer time is dedicated to analyzing how they will work now.

Yeah, but they're not be adequately updated. Technology has been changing. Tactics are being developed. Nuclear war is more than just pressing a button.

fuck off retard

It was during the Cold War. Why is it a liberal code word now?

Every time I think about how we literally built their economy and dragged them from North Korea tier isolation into prosperity just to have them use their new found wealth to try and fuck us I get angry.

IWANE MATSUI DO IT AGAIN

All our nuclear infrastructure is several decades old. It's not a deterrent if you can't get your nukes on target.

Wrong. The missles are fucking 40 years old and the fissile material is rotting away and getting to the point the bombs are unreliable.

The Russians and Chinese have quietly been developing deterrents to the current stockpile as well.

twitter is making trump look like a libtard by saying he will "drain the swamp" and fight corruption. Corruption is synonymous with freedom, thats why liberals hate it.

It should make you extremely angry. It's all been horse shit. Revenge for Boxer.

pewdie pie watching hitler

yes it's all clear now.

He's gonna nuke Washington, what's so hard to understand?

fuck off hillary shill. You lost, get over it

because liberals want to go to war russia. They are bloodthirsty warmongers.

Our arsenal is large but old. Even Barack Obama is for modernizing the existing nuclear arsenal, he put it in his 2012 budget request. The last nuclear warheads we built are over 2 decades old.

>Nuclear material deteriorates and eventually becomes useless.

Wew laddo. I didn't realize you had no idea what you're talking about.

>supporting the nigger in chief

can't get much more cucked than this. Trump would never go malong with such an obvious attempt at warmongering.

Hi Frenchy
> don't understand his logic regarding nuclear pproliferation, and why he meant by drain the swamp?

Be the strongest. I know in your French brain you thought he was supposed to preemptively capitulate. Wrong. Be the best, be the strongest.

Newt Gingrich incorrectly stated he'd given the phrase up. Newt has retracted and apologized.

These are direct responses to current news stories.

In the swamp one he was scolding/correcting Newt G who gave an interview to NPR and said that Trump didn't want to use the phrase anymore, it was too hokey or something. Newt responded with an apology.

Nuke one was a response to Putin indicating in a speech that Russia wanted to modernize their arsenal to get through anti missle defenses to maintain a true nuclear deterrent.

You literally just have to google "news" to know this shit.

That's not how capability is measured

>being baited this hard

he probably thinks that nuclear missiles are vegetables

sorry if im not politically correct enough for you, shill. I'm just telling it how it is, not falling for the jewish fake news lies that are spread by libtards like you everyday.

This sausagefag is right.

Quit being a little bitch and answer his questions without the lisping, you little faggot. People like you are why we don't have any respect here.

he's actually serious about this shit kek, dude you think there are only smart pple on Sup Forums some are literally brain dead

Make up your minds

>We will always be trying to DTS
>We will always be trying to Build the Wall
>We will always be trying to deport CRIMINAL illegals
>We will always bring them right back in with a fast track legal immigration system (Believe me)
SAD!