Does anybody else feel a deep anger and instantly resent anybody not speaking your language in your home country ?

Does anybody else feel a deep anger and instantly resent anybody not speaking your language in your home country ?

I fucking can't stand hearing polish or some paki language when I'm in the city centre I want them to all go home or fully integrate. I don't mind any good European languages like French, German, Spanish or even Scandinavian languages or if they are white (Not eastern european slavshit)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUkVQHZGCjY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't mind any good European languages
>I can't fucking stand hearing Polish
I get you OP but you sound like a fucking idiot

Its everywhere here. Lots of Chinese and Spanish spoken. Some don't even speak English and it pisses me off

Honestly hearing any romance language is a gift, i just love the sound of italian and german for some reason

I lived in the UK for a year. It feels completely retarded and forced to speak with someone who speaks your native tongue in another language.

Swiss and Chinese

Only western Europe counts. Rest are just ussr remnants.

German is not romance

Not really unless it's directed at me. Like I have a lot of dealings with Canadians and their all the fucking time trying to speak french or eng/fre mix. I mean I speak french but there is no god damn reason that we should be speaking it in the US.

My Mexibros don't do that shit. If anything I'll start a convo in Spanish with them!

Btw if you live in the US and can't communicate in Spanish you're a fucking retard.

>Can't stand Eastern European languages
>Love to suckered that Arab Dick
Typical Bong

youtube.com/watch?v=eUkVQHZGCjY

most beautiful language in the world

>German
>Romance

You sound like one of those faggots that screams "get out Poles!" while Pakis are raping your sister behind your back.

It does sound really cool to us Buergers though. Same with Rusky.

I literally said I hate paki talk and English people class paki talk as anything that comes out of a sand nigger mouth.

I figure that keeping two languages keeps the neuroplasticity agile, and god knows most of these Spics could use a bit of that, and generally people who hold onto an ancestral tongue are less obnoxious about intermingling, they have the decency of speaking English when they're in our areas, so I'll stumble through my Spanish if I want to pick up some tamales from their little shops.
Now there are certain "native English speakers" who speak with worse grammar and a more limited vocabulary than a two week Japanese tourist, and that shit makes my teeth grind.

turkish... i swear to god i hate this language and turks in general so god damn much
>anne anne idci halash wallah amkkkkk!!!!

I don't want see or hear you ugly toothless deformed anglo faces or your fat disgusting women every winter and summer either. But it is what it is.

Even though I just said I hate paki's talking their own languages too?

Typical burger

Stay in your shithole then

I would much rather hear another language than fucking nigger speak, that's for sure.

Hearing fucking Somalis triggers me every time. If they aren't walking like in groups of five, talking loudly, they're on the phone. Why can't these people ever shut the fuck up?

True.

Except English. English is the natural language of the human being and can be spoken anywhere in the world and anyone who disagrees can fuck off

I live in So Cal. I deal with non-english speaking people on a daily basis. Very annoying.

In my shithole live around 30k anglos from your shithole. The only bulgarians you get are either students or gyppos. No regular citizen would even consider living in your swamp of a country. Enjoy

>fully integrate

no thanks
kick them out

I don't mind European tourists, but you never fucking see them anymore. Just masses of gutter spics.

>if you live in the us and can't communicate in spanish you're a fucking retard
you're kidding, right?

i know that, whats your point

It's a filthy spic don't give it attention

>Does anybody else feel a deep anger and instantly resent anybody not speaking your language in your home country ?

Yes, absolutely. I can see past tourists doing that but everything else just showcases a lack of respect that should not be accepted.

>his country is about to burn
>gaiz i hate hearing some languages !!~~

you better be prepared

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU

No.
Fuck you frenchie

I work in a shop, and I definitely feel this way. Especially since they're always loud niggers and sandniggers with the occasional white nigger(Poles)

When you say INTEGRATION what do you mean?

if they will still dress in the same way, act in the same way as before they came in our countries, what does INTEGRATION stand for?

Texas here. I feel your pain x1000

Even if they do speak English, just by looking different they fail to integrate.

I can't speak french.

I bet they all add to your economy. How many are on benefits ? How many Eastern Europeans from shit countries like yours take from our economy?

/roachgenocide/ when?

I feel you bongbro. I'm a burger on vacation in Londonistan and so far in my two days here I've only had two interactions with English speaking white brits. I'm triggered as fuck

>Btw if you live in the US and can't communicate in Spanish you're a fucking retard.

>I'm proud about the fact that spics have forced my country to adopt a second official language

Why are burgers not cucks again?

Yes, I do too.

Around Paris it's so goddam awful that I'm genuinely surprised whenever I hear people speaking actual french.

because that's a beaner with a burger flag

I don't care as long I'm not in with they, and something some people do, or they yell a lot, yes I don't like yelling

No full full integration their only culture is British culture and first language is English with any languages learnt from school. Basically a brit with different coloured skin or not brit looking.

It's a buzzword, it doesn't mean shit in a leftist mouth.

Fucking hate tatar, uzbek, tajik and other -stan's languages. Abominate this ugly hunns

been to russia(moscow and st. petesburg to be exact) twice but i almost never heard any of these -stan languages

Yeah if they're actually living here instead of being a tourist.

I'm taking a vacation to Japan (not a weeb) in a couple months and am trying to learn the language, I think it's only common courtesy to learn the language of the place you are.

>Only western Europe is Europe.
that said i agree Poles belong in Poland

how can anyone love the sound of german

I don't mind it, melting pot and all. What gets me is when they want special treatment or privilege. People forget, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. It's not when in Rome, demand they speak your language.

So come off as more pissed about Poles.

>I fucking can't stand hearing polish

Absolutely. Unless they are obviously on vacation or just visiting or whatever I instantly get pissed off when I hear bean speak or god forbid snackbarisms.

i don't mind it. i have a problem with people who can't speak english at all. Especially the frenchies.

Don't forget the fact that Spanish speakers talk unreasonably loud esp in crowded stores. And their niglets roam free speaking the gibberish.

>I don't mind any good European languages like French, German, Spanish
then you shouldnt mind the others

I also believe that you ought to speak the native language in the street. If you do not then at least dont talk loud. And do it rarely.

It's just not good manners to blurt out some unintelligible gibberish in public without some consideration that it is not percieved well by others.

Yes it makes me upset. Mostly at work

We have subsidized your shit countries with countless doctors and engineers with education paid by the Bulgarian state.

We were infinitely better before we went in the western camp. Fucking kikes, the lot of you.

>Be me
>live in UK
>speak Welsh when i'm in Bmham
>told to 'go home' to Poland

It's one of the official languages you smeg.

>then you shouldnt mind the others
Still falling for that equality nonce?

It's pretty strange because Moscow definitely is the most cucked city in Russia. Every third person is a mongol/churka/gypsy or other subhuman.

>Being ok with spics not speaking english in the us

Beaner detected

>Physics lab
>Get paired up with mudslime who doesn't do shit
>Tags along an additional mudslime who doesn't do shit
>Do everything while they speak in Snackbar for an hour and a half.
>Purposefully leave out experimental values/"forget" to send them the data/alter results so they have to spend more time explaining possible sources of error

I find speaking in a language that is different from the person you are supposed to be collaborating with to be the fucking rudest thing one can do around another person. It also shows that even though you know the language of the place you are residing in, you don't give the slightest bit of a shit about trying to integrate into a new environment.

obviously it triggers me. usually it's groups of 9 arab men talking arabic or alternatively a mixed group of chinese students (male and female) talking in chingchong-o-nese.

they're very unashamed about it. I think it's rude and it justifies summary execution.

I got paired up with a chinese guy who did nothing all semester. in the end he passed because I did all the work.

I wonder if he got through his entire degree doing that, just tagging along

yes