Reminder that capitalism is anti-white

You can't be a real nationalist if you stil support the free market and capitalism.
Don't get me wrong i'm against communism too, marxism is an internationalists ideology.
But capitalism is pretty internationalist too.
It puts the interests of the corporate elites above the interests of the nations.
Capitalism has brought us mass immigration, destruction of our boundaries,
international organizations like EU, NAFTA etc.
It has given us a debt based economy,
Multiculturalism and americanization destorying our national identities and culture,
Capitalism also killed off traditional family structure and replaced it with "mother-father two children" and when that was not profitable anymore they replaced it with the degeneracy we have today.
Sup Forums blames the jews for all of this but do you really believe a white capitalist elite would care more about the integrity and survival of our peoples above economic interests?
they wouldn't be any different from the jewish one. just look at all the globalist whites.
It's the system itself that encourage this traitorus and greedy behaviour and the ashkenazis where the group that managed too utilize it the most.

Capitalists because of their subversive and materialistic nature like too use muh gdp and growth as arguments for their system but is that more important then you're national integrity, identity and people?

I'm sticking to NatSoc, bits of capitalism work.

I didn't read that. But i saw your flag and need to inform you that you are a cuck.

Not an argument

This is now a nazi anime thread

The free market is a reflection of consumer demands, not a few people in a dark smoky room forcing their agenda on the populace. And capitalism is still the best economic system. If you're worried about national integrity and culture, you're better off modifying capitalism than throwing it out the window.

>demand
Ok, why do we want what we want? Capitalism encourages a consumerist and competitive culture, making the unimportant things in life seem important. 62 people control the majority of wealth in the world. The game is rigged, and we all fall for it.

degenerate weebfags like you belongs on the cross

and you don't think the big corporations aren't spreading their agendas too gain the maximum profits?

being against free market isn't the same as being left thought.
It's a common misconseption.
the left-right scale is really about being for hierarchies or not.

yeah, the left.right dichotomy is oversimplified. even the 2-axis one is lame. This is most of the confusion "left" can mean economics, social issues, or hierarchy. But economic issues are directly related to hierarchy.

actually an argument. Because of your cucked nation your opinions are disregarded too. Just like leafposts.

thats rich coming from Germany