Immigrants are bad for the economy

>Immigrants are bad for the economy
>Literally the biggest american company was founded by an immigrant

Pol, don't you ever get tired of being constantly BTFO?

wow, one immigrant sure is a good excuse to let Pablo, his wife, nine children, twenty cousins, and their entire extended family to stay here and live free of charge off welfare

we should only take good immigrants and not illegal mudslimes, srsly OP
get a brain

Daily reminder that Steve Jobs was white and risen as a christian.

You probably like that untalented faggot Banksy don't you?

>immigrants are bad for the economy
>stevie wonder exists

Sup Forums on suicide watch

They were not illegal immigrants

lol apple is not the biggest american company

>One immigrant doesnt kill everything in sight
>Because of this, we should just get rid of our borders and let everybody in.
This is actually how the left thinks.

his parents were well educated

>cites successful immigrant
>doesn't mention he came into the country legally
>presents said legal immigrant as an example for why illegal immigration should be tolerated

what did he mean by this

Wasn't just one of his parents an immigrant?

Every american is an immigrant fucks sake

Lol. The only difference between a legal and illegal immigrant is a piece of paper.
You're retarded if you think immigration in general doen'st help the economy

Repeat after me.

>IMMIGRANT'S BASTARD

as if we give a fuck whether Crapple ever existed or not. Fuck off, you leftard cunt.

Nobody is discussing in general. Do you acknowledge that there is a difference and one is a better choice than the other?

apple is a shitty company in just about every way

>Literally the biggest american company was founded by an immigrant
... and he as an ubearable asshole.
Everybody who has ever met him said so.
The Syrian sandnigger genes were clearly showing.

>implying Wozniak wasn't the reason for apples success

Job's greatest accomplishment was creating advertisements with silhouettes.

it's cognitive dissonance

Another fun one to throw in their faces: the Whatsapp founders, both now billionaires, were welfare / food stamp leeching immigrants

>owning anything Apple ever

one is vetted, one is not. Getting a third world ditch digger vs allowing someone in cause they have some needed skill is obviously a major difference in economic contribution as well as the long term benefits to society.

>t.monkey

Wozniak was only responsible for the Apple I, everything that came after (Including the iMac, iPod and iPhone) had anything to do with him. Also, after Jobs left Apple, the business almost failed, resurging years later when he came back as CEO.
Therefore, Jobs The Immigrant was the true responsible for Apple success

>t.monkey
Sorry, I don't talk to racists

Fuck off nigger

>hurr lets erase our culture and identity from existence so we can have a good economy

Ask any country if they are cool being completely racially replaced in 100 years in exchange for a good economy. Only the biggest of cucks fall for the economy meme as a reason for mass immigration

Plus he was a long haired dirty barefoot druggie hippie liberal!

>he wasnt an immigrant
>his father left the family before he was born
>his mother put him up for adoption
>he was adopted into a calvinist german family in minnesota

>using fake valued company as proof
>twitter is another example, never makes a profit, can't get sold

>Sorry, I don't talk to racists

and yet you responded, really fires up some neurons. I realize your chimp response is to run away when faced with reasoning.

The movie 'jobs' with Ashton Kutcher I thought was superb, it will really show you what it took to make apple,

>i know a tall chinese person

Wozniak was solely responsible for the Apple I, yes. But that doesn't mean he had no part in every other apple product. He's still a technical advisor at the company and they treat his input as gospel. Jobs left to start his own business, failed, and returned because Apple bought it out just to bring him back.

He also wasn't an immigrant you retard.

>fake value companies can build this

Learn to read chimpy, we were talking about Whatsapp.

Immigrants are fine.

Illegal immigrants are bad. I don't give a shit if the citizenship process is hard, it's hard in every good country for a reason you fucks.

>failed
Jobs The Immigrant sold Next for 500 million. I don't think that qualifies as "failure"

Why are all Brazilians so retarded? Seriously, I've never met one who had even a resemblance of intelligence, online or in real life.

Is it a cultural thing?

He wasn't an immigrant though, he was adopted, why are you so chimpy?

>ooga booga, t.harambe

We're not retarded, our schools are just poor

>when your old company buys your new company because you sperged out and couldn't make it on your own
>a success

This prick who has all his shit phones made by chinese slaves?
Really forces neurological links to communicate via chemicals.

>using fake valued company as proof
>twitter is another example, never makes a profit, can't get sold
What a stupid faggot you are

Facebook bought WhatsApp for 22 billion in late October

You might want to consider leaving the echo chamber from time to time to see what's going on in the real world

>don't receive a proper education
>somehow this means you aren't retarded

Is he a Mexican smuggling cocaine in his ass?

No? oh then the wall wouldn't have affected him.

>jew who literally stole his greatest achievements from another man and spent his life selling other people's ideas as his own

Seems about right

3duc4t10n=sm4rtness xD

American education everyboy

how about this "poor immigrants are bad for this country"

if they can afford the fee for becoming a american citizen and dont need welfare then i think they can come. if they need the refugee program or have to sneak in they can fuck off

we have homeless and poor already and mexico has a space program

There's a big difference and if you don't understand that then you're dumb as fuck

>he thinks that California isn't part of the United States

What the actual fuck, man? This level of stupidity shouldn't be possible.

>be abandoned by your immigrant family
>raised by German Christians instead
>have no attachment to your birth heritage
>somehow an argument in support of immigrants contributing to society

You're a nigger. That's not racism. Your skin is black.

A person with inherent intelligence isn't going to make any use out of it without the proper infrastructure to support it.

You'd realize this if you weren't a retard.

Learn the difference between illegal and legal then kys you favela niigger

>Steven Paul Jobs
>February 24, 1955
>San Francisco, California, U.S.

Really causes someone to ponder.

don't you ever get tired of nitpicking one successful dude and equating him to a horde of uneducated, inbred dildos?

Prove your skin color. Boon.

Who the fuck is saying immigrants are bad
Illegals and muslims are bad, not people who want to come here and make a life for themselves

That's not a good thing.
Apple's only managed to popularise a bastardised unix os and ruin consumer goods by making other companies follow suit with their shit decisions because consumers are fucking stupid and buy the shiny thing.

Overrated poster boy, Wozniak was the real genius

Implying schools teach any "proper reasoning infrastructure", instead of memorizing useless facts

Again, I don't talk to racists, sorry sweety

Friendo, I think this is all just a miscommunication.

We don't call people born here "immigrants."

>Implying schools teach any "proper reasoning infrastructure", instead of memorizing useless facts
Maybe you should have gone to school, shithead

>Immigrant forms company
>eventually in society uses products developed by company
>people addicted to the media and instant gratification given to them by the devises sold by the company
>people are now fully converted into drones who slave away as directed by the masters who tell them to focus on carnal pleasures and meaningless "likes" and "retweets"

Immigrant helped destroy the country, tbqh famalamadingdong

>implying memorizing useless facts is a key component in cultivating a child's developing mind
Brazilian ignorance, everyone

conflating illegal aliens with the more than 1 million annual lawful immigrants to this country is the left's primary disinfo tactic on this subject

and it reveals you as a pleb when you can't properly distinguish

>the only difference between legal and illegal is state sanctions.

Whoa dude better just throw that state out so we can do what we want! I'm sure everything will be peaceful and civilized.

We need Slavs! TEEESSSSLLLLAAAA!!!!!

Ugh, what the fuck is going in that picture? How can you study in that environment?

>>Literally the biggest american company was founded by an immigrant
...you think Apple is the single biggest company founded in the US?
shit bait, and if it wasn't you should probably end yourself for being this dumb

>One half-Syrian second generation legal migrant is successful in a immigration based country on another continent
>That must mean the rest of the uneducated, radically different in religion race and culture, unwilling to assimilate group numbering in the millions that are actively being utilized by an infamous terrorist group and are directly responsible for a huge huge crime wave should enter a different continent permanently and unrestricted while thousands of years worth of culture and history dies a slow and ultimately pointless death despite amazing contributions to the advancement of mankind
ok

this

No one said immigrants were bad I do believe that the consensus is that Illegal Immigrants are bad.

>still not making any money

There was a period you might not remember back when yahoo was still relevant where they overpaid for every fucking dumbass useless company out there, now look at them. There is no revenue stream there.

Let me spell this out for you really slow and maybe you can follow along, Cletus.

We are talking about WhatsApp, an app created by two immigrant welfare leeches.

Cuckerberg paid 22 billion for WhatsApp.

Therefore, two immigrant welfare leeches made 22 billion dollars from WhatsApp.

End of story.

Right, but the argument was that it contributes to society, it does not. It produces no value and will eventually get axed for the next big thing. That is why I call it a fake company.

>a fake company
The money they got was real enough, though.

>It produces no value
Facebook is currently valued at over $350B, three times the peak valuation of Yahoo, and has been rising at like 30% a year for a decade. A slow, steady, inexorable push. Yahoo's peak valuation was in the area of $110B and it took the form of a sudden spike during the "dot com" boom. The two companies are not remotely comparable.

>B-but some other tech company crashed and burned!
It's so cute when inbred neckbeards think they know anything about money when they won't even take 2 seconds to learn the facts.

That's a white immigrant user. Those are different.

You are all over the place here. They are a fake company cause they didn't make any money, kikebook just took investor money and tossed it at it, moving someone else's money into the pile isn't producing value.

Everyone thought Yahoo was an unkillable beast as well, but history has shown these companies that produce nothing have a hard time staying afloat, especially when they keep getting bigger.

It is cute when tubby lil DYEL faggots pretend everyone else is a neckbeard.

>Steve Jobs
>born in California
>immigrant
Nice try

immigration is great of the economy as a whole, but sucks for the similarly skilled people they end up competing with.

Steve Jobs wasn't an immigrant.

You do realize that we use immigrant as an code word for nonwhites, nigger?

>Engaging in the mental gymnastics necessary to declare a $22 billion business sale a "fake"
I'm all over the place?

>these companies that produce nothing
But Facebook does produce something, user. How are you this slow?

>tubby lil DYEL faggots
I pull 5 plate faggot, not that it's anything to brag about, you did get me on tubby though. But you are definitely a neckbeard.

I can point to tons of businesses that sold for extreme amounts of money that were axed shortly after. It has been happening for decades and is only getting worse with the tech boom. Facebook doesn't produce shit, they just sell ads and personal information. Whatsapp produced nothing, which is even worse and they had no way to monetize the product. They jumped ship on popularity and will eventually get axed when facebook realizes they can't do shit with them, watch.

You don't pull shit and you know it you pussy.

Anyone can point to the tons of businesses that went under and say that more businesses are likely to fail than to succeed. That's true, for any sector.

Facebook produces something very valuable. It's so valuable, in fact, that they're worth 350 billion dollars. And WhatsApp had something very valuable as well. They had a user base that Cuckerberg paid 22 billion dollars to gain.

This isn't hard. Don't be mad two welfare immigrants saw something you didn't, then got rich from it.

>he thinks pulling 5 plate is some unbelievable feat
Pretty obvious by now you were projecting when you called me DYEL. Don't ever bring up lifts again faggot.

You mean apple?
That cancer((("*Tech*"))) company who's founder died of cancer?

Anyone under 40 who owns an iPhone should be put to death for being stupid.

>A Syrian migrants child that was raised by legal Christian Armenians