Daily reminder being an ally of Russia is more unpatriotic than burning your nations flag

Daily reminder being an ally of Russia is more unpatriotic than burning your nations flag

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-trump-idUSKBN14C0WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that CTR shills like you aren't welcome.

I agree with the opposite of that.

Sage

>The two largest nuclear powers should be enemies and not allies

She lost the election, Russophobe. Get over it.

Daily reminder Hillary still won the popular vote and more than half the country hates Drumpf

I guess fighting in WW1 and WW2 was unpatriotic

Daily reminder that HRC "won" only in California which is invaded by Mexican scum and if you exclude it, Trump got it.

Also the Boxer rebellion
And the American revolutionary being that Queen Katherine lowkey supported the colonies

>half

you realize that only like 30% of the citizenry vote, right?

most people cant be bothered yet they all have an opinion.

fuck off faggot.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-trump-idUSKBN14C0WE

>Russia's Vladimir Putin said on Friday he was unfazed by President-elect Donald Trump's plans to boost the U.S. nuclear arsenal, praising Trump for being in touch with U.S. public opinion while branding the Democrats sore election losers.

>"The current administration and the leadership of the Democratic Party are trying to blame all their failures on external factors," said Putin.

>"(We are talking about) a party which has clearly forgotten the original meaning of its own name. They (the Democrats) are losing on all fronts and looking elsewhere for things to blame. In my view this, how shall I say it, degrades their own dignity. You have to know how to lose with dignity."

>"Trump understood the mood of the people and kept going until the end, when nobody believed in him," Putin said, adding with a smile. "Except for you and me."

Why?

The USSR ceased to exist in April of 1989.

Dey gud gois now.

Wtf I love Putin now

being an ally of russia is the most patriotic thing you can do. Russia deserves to own the united states outright and if they invaded tomorrow I would drop to my knees and thank them.

Daily reminder that the popular vote is meaningless.
Daily reminder that over half the country did not vote for either candidate.
Daily reminder that CTR shills are no longer getting paid.

How so? It's been done before with Putin and was done in WW2.

Not only unpatriotic but also betraying your race.

I would really like it if Russia and USA would be friends and help each other to get out of this stupid planet :)

Just remember, young blonde Russian chicks ARE hot.

Why?

Daily reminder that USA is ruled by the banks and being patriotic too it is anti-white

reminder hillary bots and ukranians and saudis are against russia

When Russia was a communist empire threatening world domination, Democrats wanted detente

Now that Russia is no longer communist, Democrats say that detente is unpatriotic

Really makes my cerebellum cogitate

Really feels good man.

now?
why not before? cuck

nobody gives a fuck about patriotism

Daily reminder that being a beta cuck, basement fapping, no life, gay, liberal, is more unpatriotic than anything else.

Daily reminder you have no proof of that.

I'd rather let my country burn than go extinct

Still more patriotic than supporting people like Hillary tho