Wants whute pride and whute nationalism

>wants whute pride and whute nationalism
>focuses most of their time on attacking blacks

Explain

Explain

Because they spend most of their time attacking us dumbass

i don't
i spend a lot of time on here arguing that blacks and women aren't a problem. it's mostly just jews.

There is a difference here. Jews are outright nefarious and know it.

Niggers are just too stupid to function in a white society.

They are the least evolved and most inferior race.

not even. they'd function just fine if we segregated them

people are brainwashed to think segregation is a bad thing but it's literally the only way blacks can build their own community.

hell, we don't even need to force segregation, we just have to stop forcing integration

> people are brainwashed to think segregation is a bad thing but it's literally the only way blacks can build their own community.

No one said it was a bad thing, and segregation is the removal of niggers from white society.

As I said, and you've just confirmed, niggers are too stupid to function in a white society.

but it's not removal of them altogether
it's just a principle of subsidiarity that they're not currently allowed to have

they're not all stupid. some of them are competent and they should rule their communities like the prince hall masons did in the old days.

As I always say, white nationalism is a distraction. Nationalism is what really matters.

A society of multiple races doesn't have to be low trust. It's (((Multi-kulti))) that produces low trust societies, because there's no cohesive sense of national pride.

Sure, which is a black society.

The fact that they live on the same landmass does not mean they live within the same society.

> A society of multiple races doesn't have to be low trust.

Depends on the races, but there will always be less trust than were it homogenous.

Blacks can't even function in Africa with eachother. What makes you think nogs in the US are going to have a miraculous renaissance?

Screaming "le nigger nigger nigger" doesn't help white nationalism or nationalism. It just makes creates conflict and makes one side polariz8ng to the other. This kind of movement is sonething an enemy would want to split up a nation.

This is not true, there was a study that showed in mixed race communities had a lot of problems, Ill look around for it

I have to live with them. It's not pleasant.

that's just not true though. they still build house and farm. they're not animals. when liberals are talking about irrational racist it's cause you gave them the ammo. nobody takes biological determinism seriously anymore, get real.

it's just memetics bra
how else can we keep shitbricks like yerself simultaneously disgusted and intrigued
fur us that been here a while yer the joke

join the cause or kys

I'm sure you do, King Cuck.

Lmao even liberals have gentrification

Not a meme when reddit is 100% serious

As I noted, that stems from multiculturalism. If you have a unified culture, it doesn't matter where people come from. Consider that, at this point, people who are Englishmen, Germans, Irish, etc. can all be considered 'white' nationalists. We can do the same thing with all races.

The truth is that you don't even want to try.

Besides, if we establish a white ethno-state, how will I marry a qt black woman?

america is not a great example of a unified culture. there is ethnic strife every day worse than ever before. they do it on purpose to make us fight each other.

Irish fight with the English all the time

>how will I marry a qt black woman?

By going to the black ethnostate in Georgia or wherever the fuck they put it.

>HURR DURR. LET'S ACT EXACTLY LIKE NIGGERS, SURELY THAT WILL SHOW EVERYONE THAT WE'RE BETTER THAN NIGGERS

Kill your self cuck

>le if we kill them we'll be just like them! XD

Fuck off nigger

Societies that aren't homogenous will always be low trust.

to break the conditioning of dumb goys who think we all da sayme

if you can't acknowledge blatant and obvious differences between races you are no use to us because you accept a delusion.

that's how the elite feel about you
that if you wont accept progressive policies for women and minorities you're simply a useless eater. just some guy hanging out in flyover country so fuck him anyway.

>civic cuck
kys

But I'm white. I don't want to do that.

No surprises that you guys have no arguments.

Because it's funny.

If there were no niggers in the US violent crime would drop by about 50% and the murder rate would be comparable to most European countries

What argument do you have for including niggers in any non African country?

>If there were no niggers in the US violent crime would drop by about 50% and the murder rate would be comparable to most European countries

You should be specific in saying 'black males', because it's not black women out murdering people.

They still have a higher crime rate than white females

And a higher std rate, and a lower average IQ, and a higher obesity rate, and they make more black males and they have a higher rate of being single mothers

What argument is there for keeping niggers of any gender around?

THICC

They're sexy.

Compassion for your fellow human being.

They would just be replaced by the next Irish or Italians who would occupy the urban ghettos. Could be Muslims or Russians.

>because it's not black women out murdering people.

Unfortunately they have a worrying habit of producing more males

No surprises that you guys have no arguments.

Irish and Italians don't commit a massively disproportionate amount of crime though

Get rid of the males.

Not an argument.

>We must secure a future for white children
>we will accomplish this by yelling at the inferior people denying a future for white children
Stellar plan, dipshit, if you want afuture for white children then do something productive, run for an office, improve your community, yelling at black people gets fuck all done.

Yeah, so being unified under a flag of britishness is clearly more productive than all being under the singular banner of being white, you fucking retard.

It is an argument, blacks are a drain on society with no real contributions, the nation would be objectively and inarguably a much better place without them, male or female

>no real contributions

Come on, do you really want to deport this?

i want to blanda upp with a colored godess

STOP FORCING US TO PAY FOR THESE BLACK CUNTS

That is all. Sweet, sweet irony that these people complaining about slavery all the time advocate slavery.

we barely mention blacks here at all what the fuck are you talking about

Let's pretend what you say is true. That it is inarguable, and objective that black people offer no real contributions whatsoever, and the country would be better off without us.

Even if it was true, you will literally never get rid of us. Sorry, it's not gonna happen. America will figure out how to get rid of capitalism before it figures out how to get rid of black people.

come on...

sounds incredibly great
the blacks had their chance and weve decided to go in a different direction. its not you blacks, youre great thats why we found this nice continent for you called africa

Yes

SHE'S HOT

>blacks are a drain on society with no real contributions
Hurr fucking durr, a single working black person increases the GDP of the nation, increasing taxable revenue, which could be used to increase living standards through public spending but apparently that's communism or some shit.

>being attractive is sufficient to cover high murder/crime rates, high std rates, favoritism in job hiring, promotions and college acceptance

You seriously have no argument

what is possessing you to post here

>wants a house free of pests and vermin
>focues most of their time attacking rats and roaches

makes sense to me

>he pays for pussy

That's not a ""nigger"" that's a person with caucasian features and negroid skin colour.

If she happened to have negroid skin colour + facial traits, you wouldn't have displayed her pic.

The only reason she looks way prettier than your average black woman, is because she has the face of a white girl.

That's pretty fucking embarassing.

>>wants whute pride and whute nationalism
>>focuses most of their time on fucking black, asian ,brown and mexican females
ftfy

So the liberal posturing is just a sense of superiority over blacks?

Why dosen't this work in Africa?

What monstrously large feet.

Here is where you guys fuck up: You treaat black people like immigrants. They were brought here, are not culturally connected to Africa (their current culture/dialect is a modified southern one). Also, most of Africa got screwed up by colonialism so there is no viable home for them to go to.

Like it or not, you're going to have to deal with them. Help them get their shit together and everyone wins. In the 60s and prior, Christianity and racism kept their violent tendencies in relative check but its been largely eroded now. (for whites and blacks but that erosion has been more harmful to them because of their predisposition). Moving forward, we need to craft something that will fill that vacuum. Not sure what tho

I think the woman in your picture is also attractive.

what is globalization? Its no longer possible for anyone to "build their own community" black or white anymore.

>let's pretend the truth is the truth

Let's just accept that the truth is the truth

>even of true you will literally never get rid of us

Is that supposed to be a good thing? Does it make you proud?

Niggers and nigger culture is one of the worst aspects of the west and its something that only niggers can change yet year after year they continue to set new goals of being shit

And the niggers unemployment rate is high, for every productive nigger there are five sitting in jail

You mean she's white?

Because it is highly popular in the world today to praise those inferior shitskins when they bring us more trouble than they are worth. Just trying to bring ballance and justice, desu.

>caucasian features when there are ebture African ethnicities that look like this

You're retarded, go back to school

>nigger culture
Have you read Thomas Sowell's redneck theory? read "black rednecks and white liberals". A lot of "black culture" is essentially modified white southern culture. (think ebonics). they brought inherited that country shit and brought it to the cities; this is the modern dindu. I think its a combination of this and genetics

This is why you're poor, Italy

breivik mindset

Come home white man

good example of this is how the modern negro thinks his people popularized the word "swagger"

ethiopian and population genetics student here. people in africa with those features have varying levels of eurasian dna from prehistoric back-to-africa migrations.

>abture
>african
kys

Why? Because it's fucking easy.

>This is why you're poor, Italy

Say again?

Who's attacking? I love black girls. They give me that tingly feeling in way no white woman ever has. They are just so sexy.

I don't, I am just pro-White.

excellent post

you know the hair is fake right

Too much ass.

I love curly hair too.

And she's also wearing make up, who cares

>Too much ass.
Things white people say

Does it make me proud to know there is no group of people more America that black americans, and that our culture and our actions have extreme influences on every aspect of American life and culture and entertainment? And that no matter how fervently and how passionately there are people that hate me and wish I didn't exist, there's absolutely nothing they'll ever be able to do about it, and not only that but there are less racist people being born every single day, and the amount of interracial couples and friendships continues to rise and it won't be stopped? Yes, it does.

You know a lot of black people are proud to be black, right?

And of West Africans?

God bless.

having an opposing nation is part of nationalism you stupid nigger

It's pretty hard to find a black person here in UAE, considering majority are European whites, but the black people here are civilized,smart, and rich.

True that

>Posts ethiopian woman
>Majority of anons are burgers complaining about the modern effects of enslaving west african negroes

Here you go

here here

>frog fucking bitch boy with a tiny penis moves the goal posts just as far as his little midget arms can push

LMAO nice cognitive dissonance, you mouth breathing retard.