Today i come to this board because i have decided to face my fears. whenever i come to this board and read something...

today i come to this board because i have decided to face my fears. whenever i come to this board and read something, i get really emotional and disgusted. some of u are so racist and ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wgysCKxN-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm here to disagree with you.

You seem to be very irresponsible with your pet animals.

Kill you're self

you're ugly

Are you an women

suck my cock you asian whore

i hate racist ppl so much
i hope u all die..

Diana?

Boom roasted you nigger

>today i come to this board because i have decided to face my fears. whenever i come to this board and read something, i get really emotional and disgusted. some of u are so racist and ugly.

You sound like a woman. How empowering that you left your safe space.

Are you. An. Women?

Hi, do you have any nudes?

There are reasons why we're racist

>can't spell properly
>sees us as boogeymen

Cut your wrists, tumblr bitch.

Creepy eye. Looks like a cross between a real eye and a doll's eye.

you sound raycis

well. here at pol we welcome people of all colors and creeds.
quick question first though? Why did you start a whole thread announcing your presence? you could have just as easily lurked.
the only reason i can think of is because you are baiting us

poor bait

kill yourself
also get outside more
you're a sheltered faggot

does it fkng matter?? no. it doesnt. you're all whiny little babies who like blaming others and think youre superior bcos of ur skin? it is almost 2017. ur all stupid

TITS OR GTFO SNOWFLAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=3wgysCKxN-Q

>it's almost the next year
>being this whiny

White power

>its almost the current year
kek

Tits or gtfo

i do go outside sometimes. and yes i am sheltered, i dont see how that is an insult at all

its daisy you fkn mayonaise jar

OP thinks I'm ugly (;_;)
What do you think?

$50 says OP is a fucking 400lb landwhale.

Pic is very related.

tits with timestamp or fuck off
literally any thread you could have slid would have been better than this

Fuck off

No that's not what you're doing
You're begging for attention.
Hang yourself

u look like a typical ugly racist

Learn how to write you illiterate fucking mong.

Declaring that we all somehow think the same or act the same or even hate the same things is bizarre. Sup Forums is more diverse than you can even imagine, you goddamn stupid cunt. You're a hypocrite, nonsensical and overall moronic.

if you can't love everybody, don't love anybody

I'm insulted that you would judge me by my external lack of beauty, rather than my true inner beauty

Am in

show us your tits, whore

Just means you don't have enough experience/knowledge to make educated decisions about these sort of things.

Faggot

>toasting in a bait bread

is the AI not working?

you're all the same. "women are cunts! if they dont agree with me theyre cunts! cunts cunts cunts! landwhales! snowflakes!" ur all fkn gay asf. get a day job u fkn losers

You probably wont like it here. We don't like niggers. We don't like faggots. And you are a nigger faggot.

weak b8 m8, but I'll bite
just tell me you're a victim who needs special treatment and I'll be nice to you

Time to track your IP and find out where you are...

Gonna assume you're genuine and not just baiting.

I think you need to understand where people here are coming from. No, not agree. Just understand the thought process. Even if you consider the people here to be your enemy, you won't get far without understanding your enemy. There's a reason there's a rise in white nationalism - the ever-present anti-white hate has pushed many people this far. When you marginalize a group, they can easily become extreme. Somehow you understand it whenever anyone brings up islam, but you can't understand this feeling in European natives, can you?

Racism is only natural. Our people are the only ones who began rejecting our identity, while every other race and every other culture only saw it as an opportunity to exploit our achievements and destroy us - seeing it as a form of "justice". If us acknowledging that reality disgusts you, it only means you're a part of that.

Guess what. I'm black.

Maybe you should start visiting Sup Forums more often. Maybe you should pay more attention to the views here.

Maybe you should take the redpill.

i'm in california bitch, 559 represent

come on we just want to see your breasts

You're an ok dude, dude.

are you an asian girl ? pls come have sex with me

I'm a non-white woman judging you right now. I suggest that you kill yourself in order to at least rest in peace.

it reminds me the Ludovico Experiment, where they grip him to a chair with his eyes open.

Its the same here, ppl force themself to violence, death, to inhumanize them because they already hate themself to the point of not care about society at all.

You dont care about race or anything they only want to destroy what others have build in trust and love.

The only solution for little racist cunt is to kill themself to free your family from you.

You sound more hateful than anyone here to be honest.

>B b b but my hate is warranted.

Does that make your hate inherently better? Absolutely not. Fuck off and learn to love your fellow man.

You started the thread with insults, what kind of response did you expect?

Also do you go to other boards?

See? Even niggers hate other niggers.

stfu sick bastard

>559 represent
cringe

If OP posted tits it would be illegal content.

>must be at least 18.

Saged.

Don't you have a social studies exam to prep for Op?

>puerto rico
>insult
>thread

>ur all fkn gay asf

You made us this way.

Maybe you should show some proofs nignog

sagewhy? becuase the redpill is too much for you?

>whenever i come to this board and read something, i get really emotional and disgusted.
Hey funny I do the same !

I get emotional and disgusted at the fact people like you are allowed to be racist against white people in a manner no one was in history EVER.

>some of u are so racist and ugly.
ALL of YOU, ARE racist. For the uglyness, what does this have to do with relevance ?

Are you for killing every ugly people on earth ?

YOU FUCKING NAZI

*teleports behind u*
*unzips dick*

generic comment.

probably a AI.

You're a typical little ho, Daisy from Fresno.
Say something interesting.
Surprise us with your insight.

Protip: you can't.

Ohhh, look who came to ruin the thread, but pedro, the wall payer.

Greenland?

a comer basura sudaca jajaj

Tu opinion no cuenta aqui, solo naciones consolidadas pueden opinar

i do understand. before 2016, i actually thought racism was going away though. but with everything that is happening, i'm starting to hate more and more and i am sorry white ppl and poc who side with white ppl to feel like you're close to them, but i srsly hope u all die

Women should not be allowed on the internet.
Not even joking. Or they should have their own section of the internet where they can be all offended, upset and emotional and only talk about shallow social life issues etc.

Women want to ruin everything men have built WHY IN THE FUCK IS THAT?

bottom-tier bate thread

fuck off you nigger lover. Not everyone gets to live separated from niggers.

Yes, neighbor.

>today i come to this board because i have decided to face my fears. whenever i come to this board and read something, i get really emotional and disgusted

I come here and feel the same way but it's usually because of what the international Jewry is doing to western civilization.

It does matter because women are fucking dumb and I can tell you are a woman because you are in fact a fucking idiot
Make me a sandwich babe? Alright ALRIIIGHTxdxdxdx

I'm sharing op's personal info online as soon as my ddos ip tracking Kek software finishes worming its way through.

>ur all fkn gay asf
HOMOPHOBIA DETECTED

That's very very bad to use "gay" as an insult, don't you know that ?

KILL YOURSELF AND GET CANCER NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT BITCH CUNT DYKE

Op sounds like a 15-18 year old girl who has lives he entire life in a liberal echo chamber.

endocrinating hatefull minds is really easy.

>feelings
You came to the wrong place.
This place is all about freedom of speech; whites hating on niggers, blacks hating on crackers, Muslims hating on infidels, the world hating ackbars, etc and so on.

You want a place that's "safe" and "considerate"?
Then fuck off to Plebbit.

You sound radicalized and deranged. Dying will relieve you from this pain.

You guys are replying to a 13 year old retard who found their way here.

You're officially fucking retards.

>gays
>niggers
>faggets

Do you ever talk about anything else?

You are showing your power lv.

well yes, my parents are both minorities, why wouldnt i be a liberal u retard

ITS DAH CURRENT YEAR WHY YOU NO AGREE WITH ME!!?!?!?!?!

t. suicide country

>"LOOK AT ME MOM IM A MASTER HAXOR XDDDDDD"

People fear what they don't understand. Lurk more. This is a board of peace.

Sorry this is a American image board, go speak poor somewhere else.

Also pay wall.